GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 266 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,888
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,326
Posts1,058,648
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 141 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 140 141
Re: Election 2012 [Re: SC] #604913
06/06/11 05:55 PM
06/06/11 05:55 PM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Yep, Anthony Weiner finally came clean.

Weiner originally represented parts of Brooklyn - my territory - and now also represents parts of the borough of Queens. I guess I'm more than a little ticked off for personal as well as political reasons.

Will he stay in office? Well, he won't be resigning, if that's what was meant. But, will he be re-elected? Honestly, I can't even hazard a guess at this point. I'm sure if we looked skyward today, we might see his political enemies circling overhead like buzzards. Over the last few days, Weiner's weasely evasiveness and confrontational attitude didn't help any, that's for sure. If today's admissions and apologies don't salvage his politcal career, I don't think anything will.

On the news today, the reaction from people on the streets was mixed.

"In the Congress,
The mighty Congress,
The liar Tweets tonight..."

Perhaps we should retitle this thread Erection 2011? whistle

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #604914
06/06/11 06:02 PM
06/06/11 06:02 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Well, I'm glad he told the truth. He should stay in office and if the people have any sense they will not judge him for this. I've done the same thing a thousand times and it's all in good fun. Harmless fun.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Signor Vitelli] #604919
06/06/11 07:20 PM
06/06/11 07:20 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Originally Posted By: Signor Vitelli
Yep, Anthony Weiner finally came clean.

Weiner originally represented parts of Brooklyn - my territory - and now also represents parts of the borough of Queens. I guess I'm more than a little ticked off for personal as well as political reasons.

Will he stay in office? Well, he won't be resigning, if that's what was meant. But, will he be re-elected? Honestly, I can't even hazard a guess at this point. I'm sure if we looked skyward today, we might see his political enemies circling overhead like buzzards. Over the last few days, Weiner's weasely evasiveness and confrontational attitude didn't help any, that's for sure. If today's admissions and apologies don't salvage his politcal career, I don't think anything will.

On the news today, the reaction from people on the streets was mixed.

"In the Congress,
The mighty Congress,
The liar Tweets tonight..."

Perhaps we should retitle this thread Erection 2011? whistle

Signor V.

lol Or as Jon Stewart called it last week, "The Big Wang Theory." lol

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 06/06/11 07:21 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #604920
06/06/11 07:27 PM
06/06/11 07:27 PM
California

California
Bad enough for this scandal BUT with his last name, it makes him even more of a target for great headlines. Huffington Post entitles it's story:

"Wiener Let's It All Hang Out" lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #604925
06/06/11 07:49 PM
06/06/11 07:49 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
So it was you. I was going to expose you.
I know. So I chose to expose myself
Please! There are ladies present!!!
whistle

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #604932
06/06/11 09:30 PM
06/06/11 09:30 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Bad enough for this scandal BUT with his last name, it makes him even more of a target for great headlines. Huffington Post entitles it's story:

"Wiener Let's It All Hang Out" lol

lol lol The fact that this man's name is Weiner is absolutely priceless. I'm almost hoping there's more juicy stories about to be told here. I'll never forget the time when the Lewinsky story broke. The articles contained material that was too explicit for Hustler. I was buying Kleenex with every newspaper.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #604935
06/06/11 10:27 PM
06/06/11 10:27 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Another married pig. How stupid are these people? Do they never learn?? Why do they keep lying? Do they really think they're not going to get caught? Weiner let the Little Weiner take charge. That's always a mistake.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Sicilian Babe] #604936
06/06/11 10:34 PM
06/06/11 10:34 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Another married pig. How stupid are these people? Do they never learn?? Why do they keep lying? Do they really think they're not going to get caught? Weiner let the Little Weiner take charge. That's always a mistake.

Ha ha ha!! Ain't that the truth. I'm glad he didn't have his wife standing beside him, like that clown from (S.C.??), Mark Sanford...the one that said he was hiking in the Appalachians, when they couldn't find him but was actually with his mistress. His wife was standing beside him as he apologized to the public and you could see the dread on her face. She had to have been majorly pissed. lol

I really think a good part of this kind of thing is so many don't realize how easy it is to get busted via the internet. Plus it's new to a lot of people. According to Wiener he accidentally tweeted it and then quickly deleted. lol I'll bet before the next election there will be a lot more people busted for on-line "antics." lol

TIS

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #604938
06/06/11 10:48 PM
06/06/11 10:48 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Facebook is every cheater's worst nightmare. If you're gonna be a cheater then the last thing you need is Facebook or Twitter. You get rid of these things and nobody's ever gonna know what the hell you're doing. It ain't anyone's business anyway. Now all the women are calling Weiner a pig lol. He never even met these women. His speech was pretty graceful I must say. I'm really starting to like Anthony Weiner.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #604967
06/07/11 12:47 PM
06/07/11 12:47 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Is there something in the water in the Capitol?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Election 2012 [Re: dontomasso] #604968
06/07/11 12:50 PM
06/07/11 12:50 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: dontomasso

I think it's the water in Queens tongue.

Weiner strikes me as a guy who was probably really shy in high school and never got any girls. Then when he found himself a suddenly powerful man, with women falling all over him, he just went nuts. I guess that's not really politically correct, but it's honestly how I see it.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #604970
06/07/11 01:39 PM
06/07/11 01:39 PM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
The staff at Fox has a little egg on it's face:

"Tina Fey's impersonation of Sarah Palin is so good that it apparently continues to fool producers at Fox News, where the former Alaska governor is a paid contributor.

As The Cutline's Dylan Stableford reports, the network accidentally aired a photo of Fey impersonating Palin on "Saturday Night Live" during a report Sunday on the ex-governor's potential 2012 presidential bid."

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #605001
06/07/11 07:22 PM
06/07/11 07:22 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline OP
ronnierocketAGO  Offline OP
R

East Tennessee
Ed Rollins, Bachmannā€™s strategist, slams Sarah Palin

Quote:
Per Politico's Ben Smith, Ed Rollins, Bachmann's newly hired political adviser, let loose on the former Alaska governor in a radio interview today with Fox News's Brian Kilmeade, implying she's a joke of a candidate.

"Sarah has not been serious over the last couple of years," Rollins said. "She got the vice presidential thing handed to her. She didn't go to work in the sense of trying to gain more substance. She gave up her governorship."

Bachmann, he said, is the more established GOP candidate; he called her the 2012 field's "best communicator" since Mike Huckabee decided to skip the race.

"Michele Bachmann and others [have] worked hard, she has been a leader of the tea party, which is a very important element here," he said. "She has been an attorney. She has done important things with family values."

Source: AP

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #605011
06/07/11 10:37 PM
06/07/11 10:37 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Stephen Colbert re-enacts Sarah Palin's version of Paul Revere's midnight ride.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Sicilian Babe] #605012
06/07/11 10:56 PM
06/07/11 10:56 PM
California

California
Ha ha ha ha ha!! I saw that earlier. lol Between that story and Wienergate, I think every comedian in the world has their material for at least the next couple weeks.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 06/07/11 11:50 PM.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: pizzaboy] #605013
06/07/11 11:01 PM
06/07/11 11:01 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
...Weiner strikes me as a guy who was probably really shy in high school and never got any girls. Then when he found himself a suddenly powerful man, with women falling all over him, he just went nuts...

Except...he was not 'suddenly' a powerful man when he did these things. Weiner has been a U.S. Congressman for 13 years and has seen many a colleague fall because of stupid behavior related to sex. You would think he'd have learned from the likes of Tiger Woods among others that photos/messages like this do not go away and can someday come back to haunt. Not only that, but phone sex in his office at the Capital and offering to use his office to help Ginger Whatshername handle the press. Blatantly attempting to ruin the reputation of others while denying what he knew was true, until there were suddenly too many pics out there. Weiner is an idiot. Always has been, but has now managed to top himself. Let him keep refusing to resign; we'll see how seriously he is taken in Congress and how his constituents feel in November 2012...if he can last that long. Let's see him try to run for NYC Mayor in 2013. If he really believes he can come back from this, then let's see him try.

Unless of course, he cannot bring himself to give up that 'power' he's held for 6 consecutive terms. It's probably easy to get used to. I pity him if he did not prepare himself for life after politics.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #605015
06/07/11 11:07 PM
06/07/11 11:07 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
According to the Census, NY has to give up two seats in Congress next year. I bet we can guess which ONE of them will be....

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #605018
06/07/11 11:16 PM
06/07/11 11:16 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
...I'm glad he didn't have his wife standing beside him, like that clown from (S.C.??),..

Yes, and like those other two clowns, Jim McGreevy & Elliot Spitzer.

Imagine having to stand by your husband, as he resigns his office as Governor, because he a) gave his unqualified male lover a high security position within his administration, or b) paid prostitutes for sexual services, the very thing he went after with a vengence in his former position as Attorney General.

Of course, there was really no need for Mrs. Weiner to stand with her own husband, since he (so far) is refusing to resign.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #605024
06/08/11 06:09 AM
06/08/11 06:09 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Who knows what the future may have held.
It could have been Mayor Weiner------> Senator Weiner----->President Weiner

Now he's just gonna be the subject of plenty of bad puns.
No one wants to touch Weiner now.
Weiner started out as Chuck Schumer's strong right hand.
But after the roasting he's gotten I think Weiner has spent himself as a force in NY politics.
Across the US, politicians are washing their hands of Weiner.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: pizzaboy] #605025
06/08/11 06:13 AM
06/08/11 06:13 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: dontomasso

I think it's the water in Queens tongue.

Weiner strikes me as a guy who was probably really shy in high school and never got any girls. Then when he found himself a suddenly powerful man, with women falling all over him, he just went nuts. I guess that's not really politically correct, but it's honestly how I see it.

You might be on to something, PB.

I was a high school loser never made it with a lady til the boys told me something I missed
-Anthony Weiner (uncredited co-author of "Walk This Way")
smile

Winter is Coming

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Lilo] #605043
06/08/11 11:11 AM
06/08/11 11:11 AM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
When I logged onto AOL this morning, I was greeted with this news headline:

The Simple Typo That Exposed Weiner

And remember, my friends, in this life there are few things more embarrassing than an exposed Weiner!

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Signor Vitelli] #605044
06/08/11 11:20 AM
06/08/11 11:20 AM
California

California
On the radio this morning the big "call-in" joke was, "Who has the best Weiner?" Of course people would actually call in with who had the best hot dog. lol

I look for more and more to come from more and more politicians. The Internet (Facebook/Twitter, etc) is all so new that a lot of people don't know what they are doing and will inevitably get busted for something or another. The days of keeping secrets or being discreet where politicians are concerned may well be over.

TIS

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Signor Vitelli] #605046
06/08/11 11:27 AM
06/08/11 11:27 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Signor Vitelli
And remember, my friends, in this life there are few things more embarrassing than an exposed Weiner!

Especially if it is cold.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: SC] #605047
06/08/11 11:29 AM
06/08/11 11:29 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
The days of keeping secrets or being discreet where politicians are concerned may well be over.

It's over for anyone stupid enough to post those types of pictures or "sexts" on the Internet. Not just politicians.

Even if Weiner wasn't a politician, or even if he was just a kid: I'm sorry, but being young and stupid isn't a good enough excuse to post nude pics or "sexts" online.

My kids are 23, 19 and 15. And I promise you, they all know better. I'd choke the fucking life out of them if they didn't tongue lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: pizzaboy] #605048
06/08/11 11:31 AM
06/08/11 11:31 AM
California

California
Oh sure, it applies to everyone. We notice now because of the political arena. I mean when you hear a politician swear to one thing and then YouTube pops up showing him/her saying the exact opposite a couple years ago, could be a tad embarrassing. lol I don't think many realize just yet that must watch what they say.

TIS

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #605049
06/08/11 11:34 AM
06/08/11 11:34 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
I can't take much more Weiner.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #605050
06/08/11 11:37 AM
06/08/11 11:37 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

That's not what I heard.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: pizzaboy] #605051
06/08/11 11:38 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
It's over for anyone stupid enough to post those types of pictures or "sexts" on the Internet. Not just politicians.

Even if Weiner wasn't a politician, or even if he was just a kid: I'm sorry, but being young and stupid isn't a good enough excuse to post nude pics or "sexts" online.

My kids are 23, 19 and 15. And I promise you, they all know better. I'd choke the fucking life out of them if they didn't tongue lol.

You think so huh...I'm not trying to be a smart-ass here, but here is what I want you to do tonight. As your kids come home....take away their cell phone or whatever they use and just pop thru their pictures and downloads. Even you, as well as you think you know your kids, may be surprised what you may find on them! Mark my words!
The parents are always the last ones to know!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Election 2012 [Re: SC] #605052
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

That's not what I heard.

Whatever you heard, IT'S A LIE!!!

Re: Election 2012 [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #605080
06/08/11 04:23 PM
06/08/11 04:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
First Democrat in Congress Demands Weiner Resign

By DAVID ESPO AP Special Correspondent
WASHINGTON June 8, 2011 (AP)

Rep. Allyson Schwartz of Pennsylvania is the first Democratic member of Congress to call on Anthony Weiner to resign for sending a lewd photo of himself to a woman via Twitter.

The congresswoman said in a statement released Wednesday that Weiner's behavior was offensive, and that having the respect of constituents is fundamental for a member of Congress.

Democrats in general have been unwilling to call for Weiner to give up his seat, although they've made it clear they wish he would quit.

The seven-term New Yorker has made no comment since saying at a news conference on Monday that he was not resigning.

Weiner said at the news conference he exchanged messages and photos of an explicit nature with about six women over the last three years.

Page 19 of 141 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 140 141

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull