GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 287 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,917
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,332
Posts1,058,794
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
patriarca family #590795
01/14/11 08:40 PM
01/14/11 08:40 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

hey guys just wanted 2 get a chat going on the patriarca family. I love reading all the topics on this site but i am a boston boy and am most interested in whats going on in new england. So this is the first topic : with peter limone under house arrest and not able 2 communicate with any1 with links to organizeed crime ( court ordered )is it believable to think he is still running this family????

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #590796
01/14/11 08:56 PM
01/14/11 08:56 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
who knows he probably passes "orders" to close blood family members and then they communicate to the family... wats manochio doing since he stepped down? u think the feds will still try and bring an indictment against him?...

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: patriarca family [Re: Dapper_Don] #590797
01/14/11 09:38 PM
01/14/11 09:38 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

if the feds can make a indictment against him i am sure they will. It has been my observation that lately te most active group investigating and making cases against these guys is the massachusetts state police. The have been very active the last 3 or 4 yrs

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #590801
01/15/11 01:12 AM
01/15/11 01:12 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Here's a list of cases involving the Patriarca Family over the past decade....

In March 2000, 17 Patriarca Family members and associates, led by Anthony Ascenzia Jr., were indicted in Connecticut on charges of running a sports betting operation that handled $2.3 million in wagers in one 4-month period, as well as numbers, and distributing video poker machines from 1997 to 2000.

In October 2001, 7 people tied to the Patriarca Family, known as the DeCologero crew, were indicted in Boston on charges of racketeering, cocaine trafficking, loansharking, robbery of rival drug dealers, weapons possession, and murder.

In September 2002, 6 people tied to the Patriarca Family, known as the Mello Organization, were indicted in Boston on charges of racketeering, cocaine and marijuana trafficking, robbery of rival drug dealers, witness tampering, obstruction of justice, extortion, running a sports betting operation, and firearms offenses.

In December 2002, 18 people tied to the Patriarca Family, including Anthony Rizzo, were indicted in Boston on charges of trafficking in cocaine and oxycodone.

In December 2002, 6 people tied to the Patriarca Family, including Joseph Settipane, were indicted in Boston on charges of keeping a place for illegal gambling, using the telephone for illegal gambling, and conspiracy to violate gaming laws involving a sports betting operation that netted up to $500,000 a week, as well as a numbers operation.

In December 2003, 2 Patriarca Family members, Frederick "The Neighbor" Simone and Vincent "Dee Dee" Gioacchini, were indicted in Boston on charges of conspiracy, loansharking, money laundering, and extorting $500 to $1,000 monthly payments from a sports betting operation.

In January 2005, as a result of an investigation into Mafia involvement in the Laborers Union and local construction industry, 3 Patriarca Family members and associates, including captain Matthew "Matty" Guglielmetti, who was also an official of LIUNA Local 271, were indicted in Providence on charges of conspiracy to distribute 67 kilos of cocaine brought through Rhode Island en route to Canada .

In February 2005, 15 Patriarca Family members and associates, including captain Joseph Achille, were indicted in Providence on charges of racketeering, conspiracy, running a sports betting operation that took in over $500,000 in bets in the months leading up to the Superbowl, weapons possession, trafficking in prescription drugs, and assault conspiracy involving Laborers Union jobs.

In March 2005, Patriarca Family member, Alfred "Chippy" Scivola, was indicted in Connecticut on charges of extorting $4,000 a month from a strip club operator; in partnership with the Gambino Family.

In April 2005, 13 people tied to the Patriarca Famiy, including Arthur Gianelli, were indicted in Boston on charges of racketeering, running a sports betting operation using a Costa Rica wireroom, distributing video poker machines, money laundering through investments in legitimate businesses, extorting a bar and a restaurant, and arson.

In January 2006, 24 people tied to the Patriarca Family, including Raymond "Scarface" Jenkins and Richard Angell, were indicted in Providence on charges of organized criminal gambling and conspiracy involving a sports betting operation in Rhode Island and Massachusetts , which took in $3 million a month in bets and layoffs, as well as possession of marijuana and vicodin with intent to deliver.

In April 2006, Patriarca Family member, Anthony "The Saint" St. Laurent , was indicted in Providence on charges of collecting two seperate vig payments of $2,000 a week from loans to 2 men of $100,000 each. In February 2009, St. Laurent was indicted in Providence on charges of murder conspiracy. In February 2010, the wife and son of St. Laurent were indicted in Providence on charges of extorting tribute payments from local bookmakers for reportedly between $800,000 and $1.5 million from 1988 to 2009.

In December 2006, Patriarca Family underboss, Carmen "The Cheese Man" DiNunzio, was indicted in Boston on charges of conspiracy to maintain a gambling operation and extortion of other sports betting operations. In May 2008, 3 people, including DiNunzio, were indicted in Boston on charges of attempted bribery to secure a $6 million in the "Big Dig" Project for $15,000 and 5% of the contract revenue.

In December 2006, 12 Patriarca Family members and associates, including Edward Lato, were indicted in Providence on charges of racketeering, conspiracy, running of a sports betting operation that took in over $675,000, as well as trafficking in marijuana, steroids, and vicodin.

In December 2006, 2 people with ties to the Patriarca Family, Edward and Elias Samia, were indicted in Worcester on charges of running a numbers and card game operation.

In March 2007, 3 people including, Domenic DiCenso, the son of a late Patriarca Family member, were indicted in Boston on charges of selling cocaine out a pizza shop and weapons possession.

In August 2007, 7 people tied to the Patriarca Family, including Joseph Russo and Steven Contrada, were indicted in Medford on charges of conspiracy, organizing and promoting gambling, keeping a place to register bets, using a telephone for gambling purposes involving a sports betting operation, as well as heroin possession.

In August 2007, a Patriarca Family associate, Gene Giangrande, was indicted in Cambridge on charges of extortion, conspiracy, assault and battery, loansharking, and running a sports betting operation.

In April 2008, 13 Patriarca Family members and associates, including former captain Vincent "The Animal" Ferarra, were indicted in Boston on charges of running a sports betting operation.

In October 2008, the nephew of Patriarca Family boss, Luigi "Baby Shanks" Manocchio, a LIUNA Local 271 official, and a contractor were indicted in Providence on charges of labor racketeering, bribery, and receiving kickbacks for contracts.

In November 2008, 25 people tied to the Patriarca Family, including Nicholas "Nicky" Pari and Gerlad "Gerry" Tillinghast, were indicted in Providence on charges of racketeering, conspiracy, running a sports betting operation, trafficking in cocaine, marijuana, and vicodin, selling weapons, counterfeiting, and fencing stolen goods. In a follow-up case in February 2009, 30 additional people, including George Eunis and Donald St. Germain, were indicted in Providence on charges of racketeering, conspiracy, running a sports betting operation, extortion, selling firearms, insurance fraud, and marijuana trafficking.

In December 2008, 10 people tied to the Patriarca Family, including Jason McMahon and Michael Sepe, were indicted in Providence on charges of racketeering, conspiracy, running a sports betting operation that took in more than $400,000 in wagers in 2 months, as well as marijuana trafficking and weapons possession.

In December 2008, 20 Patriarca Family members and associates, including captain Peter Limone, were indicted in Boston on charges of racketeering, conspiracy, running a sports betting operation, loansharking, firearms possession, and extorting payments from unaffiliated sports betting operations.

In April 2009, Patriarca Family soldier, Joseph "Junior" Pingaro, was indicted in Boston on charges of tax evasion and conspiracy related to $3 million.

In April 2009, 2 people, including Patriarca Family associate, Darin Bufalino, was indicted in Salem on charges of robbing a landscaper of $11,000.

In June 2009, a Patriarca Family associate, Edward Gravalese, was indicted in Woburn , MA on charges of organizing and promoting a gambling syndicate, keeping a gaming house, and conspiracy to keep a gaming house involving illegal high-stakes poker games.

In February 2010, Patriarca Family soldier, Frank "Bobo" Marrapese Jr., was arrested and charged for violating his parole by having unauthorized contact with people with criminal records.

In May 2010, as well as a superseding indictment in October 2010, 31 Patriarca Family members and associates, including captain Mark Rossetti, were indicted in Boston on charges conspiracy, heroin and marijuana trafficking, running a sports betting operation, loansharking, extortion, illegal weapons possession, armed robbery, money laundering, perjury, and witness intimidation.

In November 2010, 27 people, including Patriarca Family associates Joseph and Richard Tiberi and Joseph Acchile, were indicted in Providence on charges of running a prescription drug trafficking ring that distributed oxycontin, oxycodone, percocet, and vicodin, conspiracy to deliver a controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver, soliciting another to commit a crime, an attempting to make an illegal bet.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: patriarca family [Re: IvyLeague] #590824
01/15/11 10:29 AM
01/15/11 10:29 AM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

excellent post jvanley. the 2007 case of gene giagrande also included william angelesco who is considered to be the most powerful young soldier in the family.

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #590852
01/15/11 04:42 PM
01/15/11 04:42 PM
Mooney Offline
Capo
Mooney  Offline
Capo
after many years with the boss and the power coming from providence boston is now the power source with Peter limone running the family and Bobby deluca serving as underboss who is a huge power from providence. Anthony DiNunzio is rumored to be a powerful capo and is part of limones inner circle. These 3 guys are definitely the power in the new england mob.

"Thank God for the American Jury System" - Nicky Scarfo
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #591026
01/16/11 10:17 PM
01/16/11 10:17 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

do the patriarca's still have a crew in worcester? worcester is a big city located about a hours drive from boston and a little less from providence. I wud think there would b lucrative rackets here for the family. I know there was a crew run from the 1950's to mid 1980's by frank iaconi and was wondering if any1 knew the current status of this crew?

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #592084
01/24/11 09:43 PM
01/24/11 09:43 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
does any1 have any info on anthony parrillo. According to the charts he is a capo in the providence faction. when i research him all i can find is that he served 16 yrs for manslaughter. Any info would b great

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #592113
01/25/11 04:02 AM
01/25/11 04:02 AM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Baby Shacks a Rat? Check out this new radio interview...

The guy said that Baby Schacks was an FBI informant at one time...check out around 7:00 minutes, the whole interview is like 15 minutes its a good listen

http://www.wbur.org/media-player?source=radioboston&url=http://radioboston.wbur.org/2011/01/24/new-england-mob/&title=What%26%238217%3Bs+Left+Of+The+New+England+Mob%3F&segment=new-england-mob&pubdate=2011-01-24

I dont believe the guy obviously until I see proof otherwise

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: patriarca family [Re: IvyLeague] #592227
01/25/11 08:19 PM
01/25/11 08:19 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
ivey this post is great thanks. Do u know which of these cases resulted in jail time?? i know a few them finished up with everyone receiving probation and fines. Especially the achille and lato cases??

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #592535
01/28/11 03:05 PM
01/28/11 03:05 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
I just read a article on provjo.com that said that the providence faction only has 12 active members remaining and they report to either bobby deluca or eddie lato. Which makes me believe that prov only has 1 capo left. The article also stated that boston has around 30 soldiers who run in 4 crews. Our charts here indicate boston has 3 capos but now it is safe to assume they have 4. Any ideas who the 4th boston capo might be ??

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #592553
01/28/11 07:43 PM
01/28/11 07:43 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: thebarber
I just read a article on provjo.com that said that the providence faction only has 12 active members remaining and they report to either bobby deluca or eddie lato. Which makes me believe that prov only has 1 capo left. The article also stated that boston has around 30 soldiers who run in 4 crews. Our charts here indicate boston has 3 capos but now it is safe to assume they have 4. Any ideas who the 4th boston capo might be ??

12 members left in Providence is about right, though I've seen as low as 9 and high as 15. Either way, you wouldn't think they need any more than 1 captain to run things, who in turn answers to underboss Bobby DeLuca. In Boston I've seen estimates range from 25-35 members. Not sure how many captains there. Those guys who are listed as captains are ones who have been such, whether in the past or currently. Plus a few guys left in Connecticut.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #592785
01/31/11 09:13 PM
01/31/11 09:13 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
Anthony “The Saint” St. Laurent to admit guilt in 2006 murder-for-hire plot

10:45 AM EST on Thursday, January 20, 2011

By Tom Mooney

Journal Staff Writer

St. Laurent
“The rat” accusation stuck in the craw of the old mobster.

So much so, court records say, that Anthony “The Saint” St. Laurent sought the ultimate retaliation.

He would have Robert “Bobby” DeLuca, another old remnant of the Patriarca crime family, killed for publicly accusing him of being a government informant.

Now, St. Laurent, already imprisoned for running an extortion ring, plans to admit his guilt in the 2006 murder-for-hire plot, according to a plea agreement filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court.

Authorities first charged St. Laurent with the murder scheme in 2009. St. Laurent initially pleaded not guilty, and his defense lawyers later argued in court that St. Laurent’s earlier guilty plea to extortion was supposed to protect him from prosecution from the murder-solicitation charge.

But prosecutors denied there was any immunity agreement, and St. Laurent’s attempt to have the murder-for-hire charge dismissed failed.

The plea agreement details for the first time the “intense hatred” St. Laurent had for DeLuca, who since the mid-1990s has accused his fellow mobster of cooperating with the Rhode Island State Police and the FBI.

As detailed in the plea:

Since the spring of 2006, St. Laurent solicited several individuals whom he believed capable of killing DeLuca. St. Laurent told each that he had received permission from the then-head of the fractured New England mob, Luigi “Louie” Manocchio, for the hit.

One day in April 2006, St. Laurent met a man from Taunton in a Johnston parking lot. Together, they drove into downtown Providence where St. Laurent pointed out the Sidebar restaurant on Dorrance Street where DeLuca worked as a kitchen helper.

As consideration for the murder, St. Laurent offered the prospective hit man cash. The money, he said, would come from an Attleboro bookmaker who then paid “protection” money to DeLuca. With DeLuca dead, St. Laurent said he would begin collecting that protection money.

St. Laurent’s plan, however, became more complicated when federal authorities arrested him and charged him with running an extortion ring. Still, he hadn’t given up hope.

While imprisoned at the Federal Medical Center Devens in western Massachusetts, St. Laurent repeatedly solicited another inmate to find someone who would kill DeLuca.

The inmate expressed concerns about the ramifications of killing a made member of the mafia. St. Laurent tried to relieve those fears by saying he had permission from the boss.

Instead of offering cash to the killer, St. Laurent offered possible membership into La Cosa Nostra.

In follow-up conversations with the inmate, secretly recorded by the government, St. Laurent “assured the inmate that defendant was serious about procuring DeLuca’s murder and that he would not back out from the proposed plan.”

The killing was never carried out.

The plea agreement does not detail when St. Laurent will plead guilty to the murder-for-hire charge.

When he does, he’s also expected to plead guilty to a separate charge that between 1988 and 2009 he conspired with his wife and his son Anthony St. Laurent to extort “protection” payments from a group of bookmakers in Taunton.

This guy is a complete disaster. Plotting to kill the future underboss and having your wife pick up extortion payments real smart. I would have to think he is a marked man if he ever makes parole.

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #592786
01/31/11 09:24 PM
01/31/11 09:24 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

Mob linked Malden Man pleads not guilty in Rossetti led ring
November 25, 2010 – 3:06 pm

10/21/2010 BOSTON, MA L-R AAG Patrick Hanley, AAG Dean Mazzone, State Police Major James Hanafin, AG Martha Coakley, DA Jonathan Blodgett and ADA Jack Dawley speak to the media during a press conference at Attorney General Martha Coakley's office to announce that 31 people have been charged after an investigation into organized crime and drug trafficking, including supposed Patriarca crime family street boss Mark Rossetti. Seized weapons, $100,00 worth of heroin and $200,000 worth of marijuana are on display in front of them. (Aram Boghosian for The Boston Globe)
Vincent Ciano, a Malden Massachusetts mob associate of Patriarca Street bosss Mark Rossetti’s was arraigned in Suffolk Superior Court in connection to the organized crime ring that swept up 31 suspects last month. writes Matt Byrne, boston .com .

Vincent Ciano plead not guilty to charges of conspiracy to distribute marijuana. He was released on personal recognizance, said Harry Pierre, spokesman for Attorney General Martha Coakley, whose office aided in the investigation.

Ciano is due back in court Feb. 10, Pierre said.

The ring, allegedly led by New England organized crime street boss Mark Rossetti, engaged in heroin and marijuana trafficking, gambling, loan sharking, violent home invasion, and extortion, authorities allege. Read More Click here: Malden man arraigned in connection to organized crime ring – Malden – Your Town –

In the past 6 months i have heard rossetti refered to as a capo, acting consigliere and now as the street boss. If anyone accurately knows his position in the family i would appreciate that info. Thanks

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #592837
02/01/11 01:39 PM
02/01/11 01:39 PM
Naples,Italy
F
Frank Offline
Button
Frank  Offline
F
Button
Naples,Italy
carmen big cheese Dinunzio is now free or in prison?
he is the boss of boston with his brother anthony?

Re: patriarca family [Re: Frank] #592842
02/01/11 01:54 PM
02/01/11 01:54 PM
Mooney Offline
Capo
Mooney  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Frank

Carmen is in prison, Peter Limone is thought to have taken the reigns with Bobby Deluca As underboss. Carmens Brother anthony is a powerful capo however and is rumored to be Limones right hand.

Last edited by Mooney; 02/01/11 01:54 PM.

Re: patriarca family [Re: Mooney] #592846
02/01/11 02:27 PM
02/01/11 02:27 PM
Naples,Italy
F
Frank Offline
Button
Frank  Offline
F
Button
Naples,Italy
Originally Posted By: Mooney

Carmen is in prison, Peter Limone is thought to have taken the reigns with Bobby Deluca As underboss. Carmens Brother anthony is a powerful capo however and is rumored to be Limones right hand.

ok ty.so the boston family is considered to be the most powerful?

Re: patriarca family [Re: Frank] #592865
02/01/11 03:23 PM
02/01/11 03:23 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

yes boston is the much stronger faction at this time. The boston faction is said to have about 30-35 active members. Providence is said to have 12-15 active members and there is still a small crew in connecticut with about 5 members

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #593100
02/04/11 12:04 PM
02/04/11 12:04 PM
S
SharpSquare Offline
Wiseguy
SharpSquare  Offline
S
Wiseguy

New England mafia still a force

The arrest last week of New England mobster and former Patriarca crime family boss Luigi “Baby Shacks” Manocchio was a reminder that the mob is still alive and well in the area. Manocchio is accused of extortion for collecting protection money from Providence based strip clubs over the last two decades. Authorities claim that Manocchio was boss of the New England based Patriarca family from 1995 up until 2009. The Fed’s arrested Manocchio in the major mafia raid last week that also included mobsters from New York and New Jersey.

Even with the arrest of a major mob figure like Manocchio the New England mafia is still a very viable threat authorities claim. There is a new boss in New England which many sources in law enforcement identify as long time mobster Peter Limone. Limone spent 33 years behind bars for a murder conviction which was eventually thrown out and he was released and then pleaded no contest last year to running a organized crime gambling ring , extortion, and loan sharking but received a suspended sentence of two years and probation avoiding any jail time. Limone was a top captain in the Patriarca family in the 1980′s before his murder conviction serving under then mob boss Jerry Angiulo so he has a extensive career in the mafia.

Authorities believe that the power base of the New England mafia which was once Providence has now shifted to Boston with Limone taking over leadership. Limone in his latest case was ordered by the court to stay away from a a long list of reputed mobsters but was caught on camera in 2009 meeting with reputed leaders with in the New England mafia at a restaurant in East Boston. The mafia in New England has still had its own share of set backs even as the leadership has changed hands losing long time mobsters like Mark Rossetti and Carmen DiNunzio. Rosetti was seen as a major players in the Patriarca crime family as he was a top captain and a feared and respected guy on the streets. Rossetti was arrested last year along with a couple dozen other mobsters accused of loan sharking , extortion, and drug trafficking.

State Police Lt. and organized crime investigator Steve Johnson noted that there are still some very dangerous people out there and the potential for mob violence is always out there and more so when there is a regime change. When asked why they waited to go after Manocchio now instead of years ago when he was the active New England mafia boss Jeff Sallet the FBI organized crime supervisor in charge said that “justice delayed is not justice denied” and anyone committing crimes will be held accountable. Sallet also warns that the New England mafia is still a very viable group and they continue to corrupt the region and they are still a priority for further FBI investigations.

http://themafiatoday.com/new-england-mafia-still-a-force

Re: patriarca family [Re: Frank] #593107
02/04/11 01:17 PM
02/04/11 01:17 PM
Mooney Offline
Capo
Mooney  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Mooney

ok ty.so the boston family is considered to be the most powerful?

Yes, boston holds the power now. it's really the first time since patriarca ran the family that boston has the power with the exception of Frank Salemme in the 90's but that was short lived.

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #593108
02/04/11 01:18 PM
02/04/11 01:18 PM
Mooney Offline
Capo
Mooney  Offline
Capo

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #593130
02/04/11 03:10 PM
02/04/11 03:10 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
Thanks for the video mooney. The family in new england is def still running strong. I wish we had better media coverage here in new england. A weekly interview like george anastasia does in philly wud b awesome. We hear the same few names over and over in media coverage but I wud b interested 2 c who some of the other big players are. And a accurate heirarchy chart wud b great

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #593131
02/04/11 03:14 PM
02/04/11 03:14 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Thanks for the video mooney. The family in new england is def still running strong. I wish we had better media coverage here in new england. A weekly interview like george anastasia does in philly wud b awesome. We hear the same few names over and over in media coverage but I wud b interested 2 c who some of the other big players are. And a accurate heirarchy chart wud b great

I wish we had a weekly video thing with Jerry Capeci or somebody for the NY families. Instead Capeci is a greedy bastard and just wants to have his little site and is content with that> I enjoy Geaorge Anastasia's Mob Talk and Mob Scene videos

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #593134
02/04/11 03:36 PM
02/04/11 03:36 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

Have you ever read "My Life In The Mafia" by Vincent Teresa?

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #593211
02/05/11 08:45 AM
02/05/11 08:45 AM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
No I haven't read vincent teresa book yet wud u recommend it as a good reead don cardi ?? From what era is it based ??

Re: patriarca family [Re: Dapper_Don] #593214
02/05/11 11:03 AM
02/05/11 11:03 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

I wish we had a weekly video thing with Jerry Capeci or somebody for the NY families. Instead Capeci is a greedy bastard and just wants to have his little site and is content with that> I enjoy Geaorge Anastasia's Mob Talk and Mob Scene videos

i often wondered why he dosent put like a mob show talk on his site that you would need to pay for. i think it would motivate me more to join

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: patriarca family [Re: phatmatress] #593283
02/06/11 04:30 AM
02/06/11 04:30 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: phatmatress
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

i often wondered why he dosent put like a mob show talk on his site that you would need to pay for. i think it would motivate me more to join

There's the irony. Capeci has 5 families and 700 mob guys in New York to work with. He could do videos easy. But he doesn't. Meanwhile, you're got Anastasia down in Philly and Fox Undercover up in Boston doing them despite having only 1 family and about 50 members each.

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #593764
02/09/11 10:08 PM
02/09/11 10:08 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
****Springfield, Massachusetts has been a Genovese territory since the family's earliest days. The most influential Genovese leaders from Springfield were Salvatore "Big Nose Sam" Curfari, Francesco "Frankie Skyball" Scibelli, Adolfo "Big Al" Bruno, and Anthony Arillotta (turned informant 2009).[84] In Worcester, Massachusetts, the most influential capos were Frank Iaconi and Carlo Mastrototaro. ****

I found this on wiki under genovesse family which makes me believe that worcester mass is controlled by the genovesse family. Before this i always thought they didnt go any father east in mass than springfield and worcester was patriarca territory???

Does any1 have any info on this subject ?

Last edited by thebarber; 02/09/11 10:09 PM.
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #593772
02/09/11 11:52 PM
02/09/11 11:52 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

****Springfield, Massachusetts has been a Genovese territory since the family's earliest days. The most influential Genovese leaders from Springfield were Salvatore "Big Nose Sam" Curfari, Francesco "Frankie Skyball" Scibelli, Adolfo "Big Al" Bruno, and Anthony Arillotta (turned informant 2009).[84] In Worcester, Massachusetts, the most influential capos were Frank Iaconi and Carlo Mastrototaro. ****

I found this on wiki under genovesse family which makes me believe that worcester mass is controlled by the genovesse family. Before this i always thought they didnt go any father east in mass than springfield and worcester was patriarca territory???

Does any1 have any info on this subject ?

There was really no line of demarcation. Generally speaking, the Genovese family was active in the western half of the state while the Patriarca family was active in the eastern half. Worcester is closer to the middle and I've read several accounts of people from both families being active there.

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #593804
02/10/11 01:06 PM
02/10/11 01:06 PM
ATL
SilentPartnerz Offline
Capo
SilentPartnerz  Offline
Capo
ATL
I read that the Connecticut River was used as a boundary line between New York and Patriarca families. At least in the state of Connecticut, not sure about Mass.

Last edited by SilentPartnerz; 02/10/11 01:07 PM.

"Three can keep a secret..if two are dead."
Calogero Minacore
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull