GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 259 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,324
Posts1,058,598
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Michael Franzese: Blood Covenant Movie Updates #589737
01/03/11 01:05 AM
01/03/11 01:05 AM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline OP
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline OP
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
https://www.jotform.com/form/10001245131

This guy is milking his past life for all its worth thats for sure, just like a true businessman.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Michael Franzese: Blood Covenant Movie Updates [Re: Dapper_Don] #591401
01/20/11 12:24 AM
01/20/11 12:24 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
This guy has to be the luckiest guy the mob ever produced. He claims to be a born again Christian who got a second chance and is now a legitimate businessman. How much money do you think he's given the Colombos lately? He bailed his father out, paid for his defense and probably did the same for his cousins. Anyone who talks as much as this guy does about what it was like being around guys like John Gotti and Carmine Persico, has no intention of giving up that life. During Sonny's latest trial Michael used to act like a groupie around his father's crew. He knows damn well his father is still very much involved in this life. He knew it in 2004. You don't walk away from that oath. What kind of message would that send.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Michael Franzese: Blood Covenant Movie Updates [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #591478
01/20/11 04:31 PM
01/20/11 04:31 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline OP
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline OP
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
This guy has to be the luckiest guy the mob ever produced. He claims to be a born again Christian who got a second chance and is now a legitimate businessman. How much money do you think he's given the Colombos lately? He bailed his father out, paid for his defense and probably did the same for his cousins. Anyone who talks as much as this guy does about what it was like being around guys like John Gotti and Carmine Persico, has no intention of giving up that life. During Sonny's latest trial Michael used to act like a groupie around his father's crew. He knows damn well his father is still very much involved in this life. He knew it in 2004. You don't walk away from that oath. What kind of message would that send.

I believe him that hes left the life behind, but I agree with you statement that hes been hanging around Sonny and his cousins, etc. You sure it was Michael who bailed Sonny out? I know Michael was at his cousins sentencing he "tweeted" about it...

Michael is going to be seeing quite good piece of change once his movie comes out, all the mob and Sonny groupies (myself included) will see it regardless if it sucks ass

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: Michael Franzese: Blood Covenant Movie Updates [Re: Dapper_Don] #591592
01/21/11 06:49 AM
01/21/11 06:49 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

I believe him that hes left the life behind, but I agree with you statement that hes been hanging around Sonny and his cousins, etc. You sure it was Michael who bailed Sonny out? I know Michael was at his cousins sentencing he "tweeted" about it...

Michael is going to be seeing quite good piece of change once his movie comes out, all the mob and Sonny groupies (myself included) will see it regardless if it sucks ass

It was Michael who bailed Sonny out and it was a million dollar bail. I know this because there's a video of him on youtube talking about it. The guy is definitely not doing hits for the Colombos, but as long as he's kicking money up to his old man he's working for that family. The guy worships his father. He can spin it any which way he want, but Sonny Franzese is not gonna become a born again Christian any time soon. They never talked about hitting this guy. Never. Everyone knew where he lived. You can't help but ask yourself why and I think it's because he's been funneling money to them the entire time.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Michael Franzese: Blood Covenant Movie Updates [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #591789
01/23/11 12:37 AM
01/23/11 12:37 AM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline OP
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline OP
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York

It was Michael who bailed Sonny out and it was a million dollar bail. I know this because there's a video of him on youtube talking about it. The guy is definitely not doing hits for the Colombos, but as long as he's kicking money up to his old man he's working for that family. The guy worships his father. He can spin it any which way he want, but Sonny Franzese is not gonna become a born again Christian any time soon. They never talked about hitting this guy. Never. Everyone knew where he lived. You can't help but ask yourself why and I think it's because he's been funneling money to them the entire time.

I see your point, but the part of Michael funneling/kicking up money to the family is hard to believe. If that was the case, dont you think with all the wiretaps/surveillance on Sonny/the Colombos the FBI wouldnt have found out? If he was and they found out, you best believe that would be front page news and they wouldnt hesitate to release that especially since Sonny just got sent back to the slammer and had a trial and everything.

Re: Michael Franzese: Blood Covenant Movie Updates [Re: Dapper_Don] #591793
01/23/11 02:30 AM
01/23/11 02:30 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss

I see your point, but the part of Michael funneling/kicking up money to the family is hard to believe. If that was the case, dont you think with all the wiretaps/surveillance on Sonny/the Colombos the FBI wouldnt have found out? If he was and they found out, you best believe that would be front page news and they wouldnt hesitate to release that especially since Sonny just got sent back to the slammer and had a trial and everything.

As long as he's helping his father and his cousins, then he's helping the Colombo crime family. There's no two ways about it, because you can't say he isn't helping them. It's a little difficult to prove he's literally kicking money up, simply because he would never ever call it that. This guy has a cover for everything these days and he actually might believe his own bullshit. So whenever he sends money to his father, he'll say he's just helping his old man. Sonny may be 94 years-old, but he's still the number two man in that family and Michael Franzese still took an oath in 1975. What's disturbing is he now admits he's been in touch with other Colombo family members and sort of hinted, he had talked to Andy Mush. If you wanna speak out against that life and preach about how terrible it is, then you better practice what you preach. You better walk away from these guys and you better stop "helping" them. I personally would not be surprised if they indicted him for something sometime in the near future.

Re: Michael Franzese: Blood Covenant Movie Updates [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #591794
01/23/11 03:06 AM
01/23/11 03:06 AM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline OP
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline OP
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York

Random, one interesting note in the recent indictments in the Russo detention memo, one associaate is accussed of threatening a guy who disrespected a relative of "the official Underboss of the Colombo crime family Gennaro "Gerry Lang" Langella" - I thought that was interesting since we have come to know from the FBI that Sonny is the official Underboss, the memo prob stated that about Gerry Lang and added his former title to give it more flair as usual.

another random thought, i wonder what new guys will be tapped to replace the administration...

Re: Michael Franzese: Blood Covenant Movie Updates [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #596689
03/08/11 01:16 PM
03/08/11 01:16 PM
Italian4Life Offline
Wiseguy
Italian4Life  Offline
Wiseguy
You forgot to mention that statue of limitations has expired on the Gas Money scheme.

My uncle told me that he was probaly paying the Colombo and Genovese family at least 3 million a year between 1989 - 1996 for his official exit from the mob and to be left alone. He was paying in installments to. This was confirmed as likely by Ed Mcdonald. Money talks.

I might or might not be related to a former Zip boss
Re: Michael Franzese: Blood Covenant Movie Updates [Re: Dapper_Don] #597232
03/13/11 04:11 AM
03/13/11 04:11 AM
C
cosanostr1leon Offline
Associate
cosanostr1leon  Offline
C
Associate
michael franzese was kicking up to $1,000,000 a week in his day from the gas scam reason they didnt kill him was due to the fact he never talked or mentioned any names he just went to jail and then off to little league in california

Re: Michael Franzese: Blood Covenant Movie Updates [Re: Dapper_Don] #597239
03/13/11 04:40 AM
03/13/11 04:40 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
This fucking guy didn't say shit about what he was doing. SO HE WASN'T KICKING UP THE GAS SCAM MONEY! Michael Franzese is a liar. Fucking guy wanted it all for himself, but he got in trouble for it and his only way to escape the Colombo family wrath was to deliver his best friend, Larry Carrozza to the wolves. Michael used Larry's share to keep Carmine and Gerry Lang calm. This is what I believe really happened.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull