GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Brovelli), 357 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,446
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,850
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,312
Posts1,058,406
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
More carnage south of the border #589638
01/01/11 01:09 AM
01/01/11 01:09 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Huge stockpiles of automatic weapons. Vehicles that look like Swiss cheese. Severed heads. The usual....

Warning: Not for the faint of heart

http://www.skullcreekmedia.com/Skull_Creek_Media/Shocking_photos_of_Border_Violence.html

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: IvyLeague] #589644
01/01/11 06:40 AM
01/01/11 06:40 AM
Mukremin Offline
Underboss
Mukremin  Offline
Underboss
omg, this is so bad. It looks more like a civil war. frown

Up to date mafia charts --> https://cosanostracharts.wordpress.com/
Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: Mukremin] #589679
01/01/11 07:18 PM
01/01/11 07:18 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
The media likes to perpetrate the myth guns from the US are fueling the violence in Mexico, which I think is complete bull. With all the drug and political groups in Central and South America, I don't think they would have a hard time finding automatic weapons, and not be dependent on semi autos from the US.

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: GerryLang] #589683
01/01/11 07:40 PM
01/01/11 07:40 PM
Northumberland England
GaryH Offline
Underboss
GaryH  Offline
Underboss
Northumberland England
Mexican gangsters are nasty bastards!

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: GaryH] #589764
01/03/11 01:33 PM
01/03/11 01:33 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Online content
furio_from_naples  Online Content

naples,italy
A Mexican politician, perhaps the president said that''all the problems of Mexico, resulting from bordering with the world's largest drug addict,''he was referring to the United States, and I think that somehow he's right.

This is a link to the Mexican Drug War from Wikipedia

31,834 people killed untile december 11,2006.This is a real civil war, death to the traffickers of death

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: furio_from_naples] #589765
01/03/11 01:34 PM
01/03/11 01:34 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: furio_from_naples] #589768
01/03/11 01:51 PM
01/03/11 01:51 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
The problem with Mexico, is Mexicans. If the problem with Mexico was its border with the US, Canada would have the same problems too, as it borders the US too, ergo it doesn't.

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: GerryLang] #589833
01/04/11 06:13 AM
01/04/11 06:13 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Canada is not a thoroughfare for colombian cocaine , if it were easier to get cocaine from Canada to the United States, you'll see how Canada would become similar to Mexico, at least that's what I think.

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: furio_from_naples] #589856
01/04/11 02:03 PM
01/04/11 02:03 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Canada is not a thoroughfare for colombian cocaine , if it were easier to get cocaine from Canada to the United States, you'll see how Canada would become similar to Mexico, at least that's what I think.

You couldn't be more wrong, Canada would never be like Mexico. Canada has a strong central state. There is a lot of propaganda out of Mexico, because the Mexican Government would rather nothing more then to dump more unwanted Mexicans into the United States. Mexico is an extremly corrupt country, and has always been that way. Just like the "american guns" are fueling the drug war in Mexico is bullcrap and propaganda, to ban guns in the US.

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: GaryH] #590448
01/11/11 06:33 AM
01/11/11 06:33 AM
Tx
Rebelchick Offline
Associate
Rebelchick  Offline
Associate
Tx
Originally Posted By: GaryH

They are way worse than anyone in the Italian Mafia. These Mexicans have no scruples, honor, code of ethics or anything. It's a free for all over there.

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: IvyLeague] #590451
01/11/11 06:54 AM
01/11/11 06:54 AM
London
English Offline
English
English  Offline
English
Wiseguy
London
[b]Warning: Not for the faint of heart

Wasn't wrong when they said not for faint hearted!

Brutal scenes, more warzone than organised crime

When they send for you, you go in alive, you come out dead, and it's your best friend that does it.
Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: Rebelchick] #593187
02/05/11 01:36 AM
02/05/11 01:36 AM
US
H
HermitKermit Offline
Made Member
HermitKermit  Offline
H
Made Member
US
Originally Posted By: Rebelchick
Originally Posted By: GaryH

They are way worse than anyone in the Italian Mafia. These Mexicans have no scruples, honor, code of ethics or anything. It's a free for all over there.

The Mexican Cartels aren't any different than the Italian Mafias or any organized crime group in the sense of honor, code of ethics etc. in some instances better. All of the people being beheaded or castrated are rivals killing rivals they don't do that to innocent people and it's actually very taboo/frowned upon in the Mexican underworld to hurt innocents in any way. Extortions or and kidnapping for ransom are the worst you can do in Mexican underworld and could/will lead you to your death depending on the state or city you're on. A lot of the people killed in Mexico are cartel enforcers killing each other and their affiliates.

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: HermitKermit] #593190
02/05/11 02:00 AM
02/05/11 02:00 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Originally Posted By: HermitKermit

The Mexican Cartels aren't any different than the Italian Mafias or any organized crime group in the sense of honor, code of ethics etc. in some instances better. All of the people being beheaded or castrated are rivals killing rivals they don't do that to innocent people and it's actually very taboo/frowned upon in the Mexican underworld to hurt innocents in any way. Extortions or and kidnapping for ransom are the worst you can do in Mexican underworld and could/will lead you to your death depending on the state or city you're on. A lot of the people killed in Mexico are cartel enforcers killing each other and their affiliates.

I'm not sure where you get your information but it's wrong. The cartels have killed plenty of innocent people.

For example, Arturo Beltran Leyva gunmen retaliated against a Mexican marines' family, killing his mother, aunt, sister, and severely wounding another sister.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/23/mexican-marines-family-gunned-down

Or how about the U.S. Consulate employee and her husband who were killed by the Juarez cartel while driving with their baby in the back seat?
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Two-Americans-killed-in-Cuidad-Juarez-Obama-outraged-87617937.html

Or how about the 72 immigrants from South America who were killed by the Zetas?
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/2...d-by-los-zetas/

Or how about the female newspaper distributor recently killed by an offshoot of the Beltran Leyva cartel?
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/nation...istributor.html

I could go on and on. Yes, there are plenty of independents killing innocents as well but it's not like the cartels are squeaky clean and only kill each other. You need to get your facts right.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: IvyLeague] #593191
02/05/11 02:20 AM
02/05/11 02:20 AM
US
H
HermitKermit Offline
Made Member
HermitKermit  Offline
H
Made Member
US
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I'm not sure where you get your information but it's wrong. The cartels have killed plenty of innocent people.

For example, Arturo Beltran Leyva gunmen retaliated against a Mexican marines' family, killing his mother, aunt, sister, and severely wounding another sister.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/23/mexican-marines-family-gunned-down

Or how about the U.S. Consulate employee and her husband who were killed by the Juarez cartel while driving with their baby in the back seat?
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Two-Americans-killed-in-Cuidad-Juarez-Obama-outraged-87617937.html

Or how about the 72 immigrants from South America who were killed by the Zetas?
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/2...d-by-los-zetas/

Or how about the female newspaper distributor recently killed by an offshoot of the Beltran Leyva cartel?
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/nation...istributor.html

I could go on and on. Yes, there are plenty of independents killing innocents as well but it's not like the cartels are squeaky clean and only kill each other. You need to get your facts right.

Well I would of specified more clearly, the Zetas and their allies the Beltran Leyva group and of course La Linea the armed wing of Juarez Cartel are the ones doing most of these types of things because either they are desperate(Beltran Leyva group which has splintered into smaller factions fighting each other or joining/getting back up from the major cartels), didn't follow the underworld rules from the beginning(Los Zetas) or need some type of income to fund their war against their rivals(La Linea). Yes extortions and kidnapping for ransoms in Mexican underworld is very taboo, that's why when rivals put narco-banners they state they are going to exterminate the larcraZ or scum(with capital Z meaning Zetas) but I never stated they were squeaky clean. Those links were big news in Mexico but they rarely happen and when they do it's big news, most of the innocents killed is because of cross fire not the cartels intentionally killing them. You could also add the 20 people from Michoacan killed because of a mistake. You're just exaggerating stuff honestly and yes a lot/most of the dead are between the cartels.

Last edited by HermitKermit; 02/05/11 02:32 AM.
Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: HermitKermit] #593193
02/05/11 02:41 AM
02/05/11 02:41 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Well I would of specified more clearly, the Zetas and their allies the Beltran Leyva group and of course La Linea the armed wing of Juarez Cartel are the ones doing most of these types of things because either they are desperate(Beltran Leyva group which has splintered into smaller factions fighting each other or joining/getting back up from the major cartels), didn't follow the underworld rules from the beginning(Los Zetas) or need some type of income to fund their war against their rivals(La Linea). Yes extortions and kidnapping for ransoms in Mexican underworld is very taboo, that's why when rivals put narco-banners they state they are going to exterminate the larcraZ or scum(with capital Z meaning Zetas) but I never stated they were squeaky clean. Those links were big news in Mexico but they rarely happen and when they do it's big news, most of the innocents killed is because of cross fire not the cartels intentionally killing them. You could also add the 20 people from Michoacan killed because of a mistake. You're just exaggerating stuff honestly and yes a lot/most of the dead are between the cartels.

I don't think I was exaggerating anything. The cartels aren't stupid. They don't go around killing innocents for the hell of it. That just brings more heat. But they will kill anyone, including innocents, if they feel it's necessary. They've done it over and over again. They've killed police, military people, government officials, family members of law enforcement, witnesses, etc.

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: IvyLeague] #593196
02/05/11 02:56 AM
02/05/11 02:56 AM
US
H
HermitKermit Offline
Made Member
HermitKermit  Offline
H
Made Member
US

I don't think I was exaggerating anything. The cartels aren't stupid. They don't go around killing innocents for the hell of it. That just brings more heat. But they will kill anyone, including innocents, if they feel it's necessary. They've done it over and over again. They've killed police, military people, government officials, family members of law enforcement, witnesses, etc.

I thought you meant the cartels were killing a lot of innocents civilians(even family members of police or any government job) which doesn't/rarely happens yes of course a lot of police of all levels, military, and politicians corrupt or not have been killed obviously but a lot of the dead are still criminals killing criminals. Now about the heat thing:some cartels cells just dedicate themselves to bring heat towards a rival plaza so that they confront their rival gunmen if the local/state/federal police(in some places) and politicians corrupt or not can't stop them, if it gets too out of control the state governor or Calderon will have to deploy army troops and federal forces to that area/town/city thus affecting the relationship of the rivals's with the local or state police/ politicians.

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: HermitKermit] #593197
02/05/11 03:02 AM
02/05/11 03:02 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

I thought you meant the cartels were killing a lot of innocents civilians(even family members of police or any government job) which doesn't/rarely happens yes of course a lot of police of all levels, military, and politicians corrupt or not have been killed obviously but a lot of the dead are still criminals killing criminals. Now about the heat thing:some cartels cells just dedicate themselves to bring heat towards a rival plaza so that they confront their rival gunmen if the local/state/federal police(in some places) and politicians corrupt or not can't stop them, if it gets too out of control the state governor or Calderon will have to deploy army troops and federal forces to that area/town/city thus affecting the relationship of the rivals's with the local or state police/ politicians.

Obviously rival cartel members make up most of the 34,000 + killed since this all began back in 2006. Meaning innocents do make up the minority. But over the last 5 years, those numbers have added up.

I should also point out that the cartels have been known to go into their rival's territory and kill innocent people as a way to bring down heat on their enemies.

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: IvyLeague] #593198
02/05/11 03:19 AM
02/05/11 03:19 AM
US
H
HermitKermit Offline
Made Member
HermitKermit  Offline
H
Made Member
US

Obviously rival cartel members make up most of the 34,000 + killed since this all began back in 2006. Meaning innocents do make up the minority. But over the last 5 years, those numbers have added up.

I should also point out that the cartels have been known to go into their rival's territory and kill innocent people as a way to bring down heat on their enemies.

Again your just exaggeration stuff and blowing it out of porpotion.When a rival cartel cell goes into a rival's territory the first thing they do to attract heat is mainly to kill (or try to convert them to switch sides) "Los de punto" or street dealers(which are also cartel civilian gunmen sometimes) that sell drugs locally for the rival then "Halcones"(they carry guns and are cartel gunmen a lot of the times) or the look outs and finally the police departments or police officers themselves. There has been propaganda videos/banners of the Gulf Cartel(which is famous for) or La Familia saying the Zetas are killing innocents in their area or whatever but there isn't any or many concrete proof that they kill innocent civilians to bring heat to make a viable claim they do.

Last edited by HermitKermit; 02/05/11 03:21 AM.
Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: HermitKermit] #593199
02/05/11 04:12 AM
02/05/11 04:12 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Again your just exaggeration stuff and blowing it out of porpotion.When a rival cartel cell goes into a rival's territory the first thing they do to attract heat is mainly to kill (or try to convert them to switch sides) "Los de punto" or street dealers(which are also cartel civilian gunmen sometimes) that sell drugs locally for the rival then "Halcones"(they carry guns and are cartel gunmen a lot of the times) or the look outs and finally the police departments or police officers themselves. There has been propaganda videos/banners of the Gulf Cartel(which is famous for) or La Familia saying the Zetas are killing innocents in their area or whatever but there isn't any or many concrete proof that they kill innocent civilians to bring heat to make a viable claim they do.

I'm not sure how me stating facts is exaggerating. The original disagreement was whether the cartels killed innocent people or not. You said they don't. The facts say otherwise. Them being in the minority, including when cartels go into their rival's territory, is beside the point. Them not killing innocents left and right has nothing to do with a code or honor. It's bad for business. But if they see a reason to, they won't think twice.

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: IvyLeague] #593200
02/05/11 04:31 AM
02/05/11 04:31 AM
US
H
HermitKermit Offline
Made Member
HermitKermit  Offline
H
Made Member
US
As I stated kidnapping for ransom and extortion or any form of harming innocent civilians even families of police or politicians is very taboo/frown upon in the Mexican underworld. The breaking of this rule is more or less what sparked the war between the cartels(killing of Barbie's brother by the Zetas and Zetas extorting the civilian population ,"derecho de pizo" quotas on civilians etc. and taking on rival's plazas of course). That's why when cartels put narco-banners they say they are going to exterminate the scum or "lacraZ"(with capital Z to refer to Zetas) anyone that extorts or kidnaps for ransom Zetas or not.

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: IvyLeague] #593201
02/05/11 04:50 AM
02/05/11 04:50 AM
US
H
HermitKermit Offline
Made Member
HermitKermit  Offline
H
Made Member
US

I'm not sure how me stating facts is exaggerating. The original disagreement was whether the cartels killed innocent people or not. You said they don't. The facts say otherwise. Them being in the minority, including when cartels go into their rival's territory, is beside the point. Them not killing innocents left and right has nothing to do with a code or honor. It's bad for business. But if they see a reason to, they won't think twice.

I never said they don't kill innocent civilians which rarely happen (if they do it's big news/big deal) I said they don't behead or butcher innocent people. What I did say is that kidnapping for ransom and extortion (which the Zetas are know for) is frowned upon the Mexican underworld, I'm not saying they don't do it.

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: HermitKermit] #593203
02/05/11 05:43 AM
02/05/11 05:43 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

I never said they don't kill innocent civilians which rarely happen (if they do it's big news/big deal) I said they don't behead or butcher innocent people. What I did say is that kidnapping for ransom and extortion (which the Zetas are know for) is frowned upon the Mexican underworld, I'm not saying they don't do it.

Yes, the Zetas as well as La Familia are known for extortion. But no use splitting hairs. They're all part of the Mexican underworld. I will agree that they leave the butchering to their rivals. Obviously for intimidation purposes. Usually little reason to do that to civilians. But that's not out of any kind of moral code on the part of the cartels. For instance, the recent killing by the Sinalo cartel of 28 rival cartel members in Acapulco, including 16 of them beheaded, wasn't because they really cared about the local businesses being extorted. It's simply a tactical ploy to gain loyalty by the people by acting like their protectors.

Re: More carnage south of the border [Re: IvyLeague] #593228
02/05/11 01:39 PM
02/05/11 01:39 PM
US
H
HermitKermit Offline
Made Member
HermitKermit  Offline
H
Made Member
US

Yes, the Zetas as well as La Familia are known for extortion. But no use splitting hairs. They're all part of the Mexican underworld. I will agree that they leave the butchering to their rivals. Obviously for intimidation purposes. Usually little reason to do that to civilians. But that's not out of any kind of moral code on the part of the cartels. For instance, the recent killing by the Sinalo cartel of 28 rival cartel members in Acapulco, including 16 of them beheaded, wasn't because they really cared about the local businesses being extorted. It's simply a tactical ploy to gain loyalty by the people by acting like their protectors.

Yes all of the cartels push their propaganda and ideologies to the local population, rivals and Mexican government but the "bad guys" are the ones that kidnap for ransom and extort well according to the Sinaloa Cartel, Gulf Cartel and ironically La Familia. I never said Zetas weren't part of the Mexican underworld., I just merely stated that often the cartels will use this "protector" ideology to gain the public's trust/loyalty and that some cartels usually call people "lacraZ" or scum to whoever extorts and kidnaps for ransom even though some of them do it themselves.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull