GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Lou_Para), 291 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,971
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,351
Posts1,059,071
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Books about the Kennedy assassination #586464
11/23/10 12:49 PM
11/23/10 12:49 PM
Sonny_Black Offline OP
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline OP
Underboss
As I'm very interested in this subject I'm wondering which are the best books to read about the assassination of JFK.

There are just too many books already written about this, so I only want to read the very best. smile

I already found three highly rated books:

Ultimate Sacrifice: John and Robert Kennedy, the Plan for a Coup in Cuba, and the Murder of JFK

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Sacrifice...6977&sr=8-1

Legacy of Secrecy: The Long Shadow of the JFK Assassination

http://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Secrecy-Long-Shadow-Assassination/dp/1582435359

JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters

http://www.amazon.com/JFK-Unspeakable-Wh...7050&sr=1-1

Ultimate sacrifice and Legacy of Secrecy are from the same writers. What's the real difference between these two?

And which of these books or other books would you recommend me?

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Sonny_Black] #586510
11/23/10 09:59 PM
11/23/10 09:59 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Lilo] #586538
11/24/10 02:01 PM
11/24/10 02:01 PM
Sonny_Black Offline OP
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline OP
Underboss
Thanks Lilo, I will check them out.

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Sonny_Black] #586540
11/24/10 02:06 PM
11/24/10 02:06 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Also try "Death of a President" by William Manchester. He was given exclusive access to Kennedy relatives, friends, former administration officials and documents soon after the assassination.

And, Mark Lane's "Rush to Judgment."

The Warren Commission report is worth having as a reference because it has lots of circumstantial stuff (even if you don't agree with its conclusion).

Don't expect to find any of them case-closers--we'll never know what really happened.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Turnbull] #586543
11/24/10 02:17 PM
11/24/10 02:17 PM
Sonny_Black Offline OP
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline OP
Underboss
I'm afraid you're right. It's highly likely the secret services already made many files dissappear. By 2030 or so, when the files are made public, expect only garbage.

But I only want to read these books to make my own conclusion.

Btw, what do you guys think of this website:

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/index.htm

It's made by a dutch journalist who investigated this for many years while he was in the U.S. (we dutch are really into things like this).

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Sonny_Black] #586588
11/24/10 09:23 PM
11/24/10 09:23 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
I dunno, Sonny, looks like he's trying to sell a lot of stuff...

Here in the US, our History Channel and Public Broadcasting Service have produced many thoughtful documentaries on the events of 11/22/63, but none came to a definitive conclusion.

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Turnbull] #586622
11/25/10 10:38 AM
11/25/10 10:38 AM
Sonny_Black Offline OP
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
I dunno, Sonny, looks like he's trying to sell a lot of stuff...

Yeah, I noticed that also. But I'm not going to buy anything. Still, the site has a lot of very interesting stuff.

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Sonny_Black] #586640
11/25/10 02:30 PM
11/25/10 02:30 PM
BarrettM Offline
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline
Underboss
Would any of these happen to touch on the CIA's possible involvement?

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: BarrettM] #586643
11/25/10 02:47 PM
11/25/10 02:47 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Lots of JFK assassination books touch on--or flat-out indict--the CIA in the murder. But none of them, IMO, makes a convincing case. What is convincing, IMO, is that both the FBI and the CIA had data on Oswald, Cuba, the Mafia, etc., that they didn't share with each other. If they had, they might have been able to help solve the mystery--or even prevent the assassination. But, lack of cooperation between those agencies was and still is standard. Many 9/11 analysts blame lack of cooperation for the government's failure to properly analyze and act on information that could have prevented the tragedy.

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Sonny_Black] #1046171
12/18/22 12:43 AM
12/18/22 12:43 AM
Over Here < < in TX
U talkin' da me ?? Offline
Shiny Brass
U talkin' da me ??  Offline
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
On Thursday the National Archives released thousands of the never disclosed JFK documents.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1604139690629730304

The most courageous newscast in 60 years. The CIA’s murder of my uncle was a successful coup d'état from which our democracy has never recovered. @TuckerCarlson

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-coup-d-etat-democracy-never-recovered/

"It's nothing personal, Sonny....... It's strictly business."

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1046266
12/19/22 09:13 AM
12/19/22 09:13 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted by U talkin' da me ??
On Thursday the National Archives released thousands of the never disclosed JFK documents.

The most courageous newscast in 60 years. The CIA’s murder of my uncle was a successful coup d'état from which our democracy has never recovered. @TuckerCarlson

Great broadcast by Carlson that day on the JFK assassination and how the deep state that has run DC forever decided to take out a president who did not want to do things or just go along for the ride because that was how it had been done forever. Then the "real DC power" took JFK out and that America will never learn the truth due to the fact that the US Government or the bureaucracy part of government was and is the puppet master in the US. RFK Jr was right with his assessment of the Carlson broadcast

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Sonny_Black] #1046288
12/19/22 08:14 PM
12/19/22 08:14 PM
eastsideofvan Offline
Capo
eastsideofvan  Offline
Capo
I have devoted countless hours to this subject, and I believe I can safely winnow down the books into these categories:

1. The Bible / Source Material - The Warren Commission. Whether you agree with its findings or not, it's the principal text which is either relied on by those in favour of the official story, or picked apart by those against it. No discussion around the Kennedy assassination can be had intelligently without a thorough understanding of the Warren Commission.

2. The Apologist Material - there are two books that stand head and shoulders above the rest: the first and best is Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi. It is a mammoth, 1,500 page book which will take you the better part of a year to read in depth. But it pulls apart every strand of every conspiracy theory and looks at it in detail. If I had one criticism of the book, Bugliosi sometimes takes a sort of mocking, sardonic tone with some of the conspiracy theorists that is not necessary; it is a shame he didn't let the merit of his argument stand alone. If you don't have time to read all of Reclaiming History, a shorter version which covers much of the same material effectively is Case Closed by Gerald Posner.

3. The Sceptical books - the best one is Six Seconds in Dallas by Josiah Thompson. Even Victor Bugliosi compliments this book as "serious and scholarly". Thompson doesn't offer conspiracy theories, but tries to use physics to explain in his view why the official story is impossible. Having come out in 1966, this was on the scene long before everybody else jumped on the bandwagon. Best runner up is probably "The Plot To Kill the President" by Robert Blakey, the US attorney who was Chief Counsel on the US House Committee on Assassinations - it delves more into some of the more plausible theories (largely regarding LCN).

4. The Crackpot books - other than for entertainment, I wouldn't waste time with anything by Jim Marrs, Jesse Ventura, Dick Russell and so many other nuts. I've read them all so you don't have to, but if you must, go ahead. These crackpot books advance random theories without any source material whatsoever. They rely on coincidences and rumours. If you want to get inside the mind of a fame-seeking lunatic, the best crackpot book is "Me & Lee" by Judyth Vary Baker. Simply outrageous.

5. The background/context books - there are all sorts of interesting books that will go into the CIA, Lyndon Johnson, and help better explain the relationships between some of the key players - too many to touch on. One great one specifically about the events of the days leading up to, the day of and immediately after the assassination is "Five Days In November" by Clint Hill - the secret service agent who can famously be seen on the Zapruder film running behind the limo and jumping onto the trunk. Another good one is "The Day Kennedy Died" by Time Life.

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: eastsideofvan] #1046298
12/19/22 11:29 PM
12/19/22 11:29 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Very thoughtful list, Eastside. clap I'd add, to the "skeptics": Gus Russo, Live by the Sword – the Secret War Against Castro and the Death of JFK. He presents a lot of fascinating material about Castro, including info on yet another CIA plot against Castro that was scheduled to go down just around the time of the assassination.

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Sonny_Black] #1046300
12/20/22 01:59 AM
12/20/22 01:59 AM
L
Lou_Para Online content
Underboss
Lou_Para  Online Content
L
Underboss
Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi is the most thoroughly researched book on the JFK assassination ever published. It should be required reading for both pro conspiracy and anti conspiracy viewpoints. Granted it is huge,{1600 pages}, but it addresses virtually every facet of the killing. In addition to all of the usual suspect groups i.e. Mafia, Cia,FBI,Castro,etc, he analyzes the Warren Report.all of the forensic evidence,autopsy findings,Oswalds personal history,including his time in Russia and his military records (including the results of his rifle range tests).
The Tippit murder, the attempt on General Walker, Jack Ruby's backstory, the depository timeline, and tons of more info.
I think it gives the reader more than enough to make their own informed decision.

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Lou_Para] #1046307
12/20/22 04:26 AM
12/20/22 04:26 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by Lou_Para
Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi is the most thoroughly researched book on the JFK assassination ever published. It should be required reading for both pro conspiracy and anti conspiracy viewpoints. Granted it is huge,{1600 pages}, but it addresses virtually every facet of the killing. In addition to all of the usual suspect groups i.e. Mafia, Cia,FBI,Castro,etc, he analyzes the Warren Report.all of the forensic evidence,autopsy findings,Oswalds personal history,including his time in Russia and his military records (including the results of his rifle range tests).
The Tippit murder, the attempt on General Walker, Jack Ruby's backstory, the depository timeline, and tons of more info.
I think it gives the reader more than enough to make their own informed decision.

Having read the book, what was your final conclusion Lou?

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1046308
12/20/22 04:57 AM
12/20/22 04:57 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by U talkin' da me ??

I posted a related article elsewhere, in the released docs they mention that Outfit bosses were training Cubans in the Chicago area the plans to remove Castro and put back in power Fulgencio Batista seemed realistic.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: NYMafia] #1046309
12/20/22 05:20 AM
12/20/22 05:20 AM
L
Lou_Para Online content
Underboss
Lou_Para  Online Content
L
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia

Same as before I read it. Oswald was a nut who acted alone.

Re: Hugh Aynesworth [Re: Sonny_Black] #1077963
12/26/23 02:01 AM
12/26/23 02:01 AM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
Hugh Aynesworth, leading reporter on JFK assassination, dies at 92

Aynesworth witnessed the assassination in Dealey Plaza while working for The Dallas Morning News. The four-time Pulitzer Prize finalist went on to break ‘almost every major assassination story.’

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/h...on-jfk-assassination-dies-at-92/3418973/

https://www.keranews.org/texas-news...tselling-author-hugh-aynesworth-has-died

paywall: https://www.dallasnews.com/news/obi...eporter-on-jfk-assassination-dies-at-92/

Covering the Kennedy assassination

In 1963, Aynesworth left a job with United Press International in Denver to become the aerospace reporter for The Dallas Morning News. On November 22 of that year, the 32-year-old Aynesworth walked over from the newspaper's offices to Dealey Plaza to witness the passing motorcade of President John F. Kennedy.

"I was proud, really, that they were giving him such a welcome," Aynesworth recalled later for the KERA TV documentary JFK: Breaking the News. He was pleased at the city's enthusiastic reception for the liberal, Democratic president whom several prominent Dallasites — including the owner of The Dallas Morning News — had publicly opposed and mocked.

"You know," he heard one person in the crowd say, "With all the ruckus, with all this hatred in the city, I’m amazed he came. I’m amazed he had the guts."

Then, as Aynesworth reached Elm Street, he heard what sounded like a motorcycle backfiring. Then two more — now, clearly, the sound of gunshots.

"I almost tear up sometimes when I think about what happened, and the feeling and the gut wrenching, not knowing what to do," he said in JFK: Breaking the News. "But it was so stark and so brutal. A beautiful day just turned into chaos."

Aynesworth had no paper or pen with him but knew he had to start interviewing eyewitnesses. Using a pencil he bought from a young boy, he started writing his notes on an electric bill and a gas bill he had in his pocket

In addition to his original, on-the-scene interviews, Aynesworth was the first to interview Marina Oswald, the alleged assassin's widow. He was also the first to break the news of Oswald's suicide attempt, as well as his escape route from Dealey Plaza — facts the FBI had not released.

Last edited by U talkin' da me ??; 12/26/23 02:02 AM.

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Sonny_Black] #1077989
12/26/23 04:14 PM
12/26/23 04:14 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
The key to the mystery is in the difference in how the bullets behaved differently upon impact. The second round, which struck Kennedy in the back of the neck and passed through to impact Connolly, came from the Manlichter Carcano. The third round, which struck Kennedy in the back of the head, came from a Secret Service AR15 2 cars behind Kennedy. The round was a 5.65 anti personnel round designed to fragment on impact.
The book Mortal Error, based on the investigation by gunsmith and marksman Howard Donohue, the only person to replicate three shots on target in 5 seconds, the same as Oswald. Illustrates the narrative that Kennedy was in fact, accidentally shot and killed by a Secret Service agent holding an AR15 which accidentally discharged.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error

Attached Files Mortal_Error.png
Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: CNote] #1078069
12/26/23 09:58 PM
12/26/23 09:58 PM
A
Ant2000 Offline
Wiseguy
Ant2000  Offline
A
Wiseguy
A good book I just finished reading was the hidden history of the JFK assassination by Lamar Waldron. The book is about 10 years old and used recently unclassified documents at the time to try to tie everything together. Essentially, the book lays the blame for the Kennedy assassination at the feet of Carlos Marcello. And to make a long story short, the book using that recently unclassified documentation at the time to back up that Marcello and his cohorts in the mob and cia knew about a JFK approved plot to overthrow Castro using his top general Alameda (Project Amworld). After the assassination, the govt including Bobby Kennedy as well were quick to close the book because otherwise it could have come out that they were complicit in trying to overthrow Castro using his top general. That could have caused all sorts of problems including endangering Alameda up to inciting WW3 at the time. So the authors theory was the mob used it to their advantage and timed it to kill JFK. The author uses a bunch of documents to tie Oswald, Ruby, Marcello, Trafficante, and other CIA operatives to tie them together. By the end of the book it makes sense. I’ve read a bunch of books on the JFK assassination and this one seems like a very plausible theory on what actually went down

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Sonny_Black] #1078128
12/27/23 05:08 PM
12/27/23 05:08 PM
L
Lou_Para Online content
Underboss
Lou_Para  Online Content
L
Underboss
The top three Kennedy assassination books that prove once and for all that Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone gunman who pulled off the killing of the century with no involvement in any sort of conspiracy;

1) Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi

2) Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi

3) Reclaiming History by Vincent Buglios

If you haven't read it take the time to do so. Granted, it is a huge volume (approx 1600 pages)
but I think IMHO,you will be glad you did.

I picked up a copy at the local 1/2 price book store,but after reading it,I would have willingly spent 3 times the actual retail price on it.

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Lou_Para] #1078195
12/27/23 10:11 PM
12/27/23 10:11 PM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
To me, it's more horrific, that such a nobody loser like Oswald, could alone, take down the President of the United States.

Vs. some CIA/FBI/MOB/Secret Service plot.

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Sonny_Black] #1078196
12/27/23 10:13 PM
12/27/23 10:13 PM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
___

Attached Files Kennedy Change My Mind.jpg

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Lou_Para] #1078211
12/27/23 11:02 PM
12/27/23 11:02 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK

Lou, good to read your view. With that in mind why do you think jack ruby killed Oswald? From reading your posts you will obviously have a good rounded understanding of ruby so I would be interested to know your view on this.

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Sonny_Black] #1078218
12/27/23 11:46 PM
12/27/23 11:46 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
It wasn't a conspiracy, it was a cover up.

"Written by Missouri-based journalist Bonar Menninger, the book claims that when Hickey heard the first volley in Dallas' Dealey Plaza that day, he pulled out an AR-15 assault-type rifle while standing in a trailing Cadillac outfitted for the Secret Service.

The first shot by Lee Harvey Oswald (according to Mortal Error) hit the pavement. The second -- the so-called "magic bullet" -- struck Kennedy in the neck. At that point, Hickey lost his balance in the Cadillac, "Mortal Error" claims, and he accidentally pulled the trigger, hitting the president in the head.

So Hickey reaches down and grabs the AR-15 off the floor, flips off the safety and stands up on the seat, preparing to return fire," one passage reads. "But his footing is precarious. The follow-up car hits the brakes or speeds up. Hickey begins to swing the gun around to draw a bead on Oswald, but he loses his balance. He begins to fall. And the barrel happens to be pointing toward Kennedy's head. And the gun happens to go off."

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: streetbossliborio] #1078224
12/28/23 02:48 AM
12/28/23 02:48 AM
L
Lou_Para Online content
Underboss
Lou_Para  Online Content
L
Underboss
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio

Lou, good to read your view. With that in mind why do you think jack ruby killed Oswald? From reading your posts you will obviously have a good rounded understanding of ruby so I would be interested to know your view on this.

Ruby was a great admirer of JFK,and actually closed the Carousel Club as a sign of mourning. I think it was a combination of 2 things.
1) Ruby wanted to be famous as the man who killed Oswald,and
2) He would be a big man to the Dallas lowlife community.
In spite of all the speculation,(and that's exactly what it was),Ruby was a penny-ante,borderline "operator" who had a fetish for hanging around with cops.
No evidence,(note that I said evidence,and not unverified rumors) has ever been offered to rebut this.

Last edited by Lou_Para; 12/28/23 03:17 AM.
Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Lou_Para] #1078330
12/28/23 11:35 PM
12/28/23 11:35 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
To support what Lou wisely posted: Ruby’s murder of Oswald was a crime of opportunity, not a planned assassination. All of Ruby’s movements on the morning of 11/24/63 have been validated by phone records, eyewitnesses and video. Here’s how it went down:

Oswald had been held at Dallas police HQ since his arrest on the afternoon of 11/22. Chief of Detectives Will Fritz announced that he’d be moved to the Dallas County Jail at 10 a.m. on Sunday, the 24th, and a huge crowd of news people gathered in the basement garage of police HQ to witness the transfer. At 10 a.m., Ruby was at home, on the phone, sobbing to everyone he knew about how broken up he was over JFK’s death and the pain Mrs. Kennedy and her children were suffering.

But Oswald wasn’t moved at 10. A postal inspector who was a friend of Chief Fritz asked for permission to interview Oswald. That interview took almost an hour. During that time, Ruby continued to sob on the phone. Then he drove to an American Express office a block away from police HQ to wire money to one of his strippers, who needed it for food and rent. He took his favorite dog with him.

But Oswald wasn’t moved at 11. He complained of feeling cold, and police looked for a change of clothing for him. Meanwhile, Ruby parked in front of the AmEx office, leaving the dog in the car, and was on line waiting for a cashier.

The plan was to move Oswald to the county jail in a police paddy wagon. But the wagon was too tall to get down the ramp to the basement garage. At 11:10, Chief Fritz decided to use the paddy wagon as a decoy, and move Oswald in an unmarked car. At 11:10, Ruby was completing his business with AmEx and started walking to police HQ.

At 11:17, the lone policeman guarding the ramp to the garage moved into the street to stop traffic away so Chief Fritz could back his car down the ramp. Ruby walked down the unguarded ramp and mingled with the news people gathered in the basement.

Police planned to take Oswald down to the basement garage in an elevator, and hold him in the elevator lobby until Fritz could back up the car so that its rear door was parallel to the lobby. But the crowd of news people made that impossible. At 11:24, policemen walked Oswald out of the lobby and toward the stopped car. That’s when Ruby saw a clear opening, and fired his fatal shot at Oswald.

Did Ruby enter the Dallas PD garage intending to kill Oswald? Possibly, maybe even probably. He always went armed, and he had motivation in his mind—he later told police he killed Oswald to spare Mrs. Kennedy from being called as a witness at Oswald’s trial. He was also, as Lou noted, a publicity hound—“You all know me, I’m Jack Ruby,” he shouted as police knocked him to the ground after he fired. He was at police HQ on Friday night—you see him in video, wearing a hat and dark classes. News people recalled him handing out his Carousel Club cards, buying them coffee and sandwiches, and offering to set up interviews for them with Dallas County DA Henry Wade (BTW: he was the Wade in Roe v. Wade). He may have gone there hoping to get a shot at Oswald but he didn’t. He got his shot on Sunday morning. But, if Oswald had been moved at 10, or 11, or 11:17, Ruby wouldn’t have been anywhere near Oswald. And if the cops had waited to move Oswald until Fritz’s car was aligned with the elevator lobby, the car would have blocked Ruby’s shot.

Ruby’s murder of Oswald was a crime of passion—an opportunity seized—not a planned assassination for the Mafia or for anyone else.

Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Sonny_Black] #1078331
12/29/23 12:04 AM
12/29/23 12:04 AM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Jack Ruby pictured here with his beloved daschund Sheba, which Ruby left in his car just before shooting Oswald. Ruby also left a bag of money in the trunk, further indicating a lack of premeditation.

Attached Files AP866086031087-640x400.jpg
Re: Books about the Kennedy assassination [Re: Sonny_Black] #1078334
12/29/23 03:28 AM
12/29/23 03:28 AM
L
Lou_Para Online content
Underboss
Lou_Para  Online Content
L
Underboss
Nice job on the background info,Turnbull.
The biggest ally that conspiracy theorists in general have is people who re-PEAT rather than re-SEARCH.

The Immortal Impact Of JFK On American Politics [Re: Sonny_Black] #1078461
12/29/23 09:19 PM
12/29/23 09:19 PM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
The Immortal Impact Of JFK On American Politics | Real History