GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (The_Marble_Guy, 2 invisible), 285 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,843
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. #586108
11/18/10 04:07 PM
11/18/10 04:07 PM
BarrettM Offline OP
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline OP
Underboss
Hi. I made a chart. It's roughly five years into the future, as by the end of the series, many characters who were about to get made, or take over a crew after the death of their captain, never got their induction/promotion by the end of Made in America. The future hierarchy of the Soprano family is entirely laid out for us, and here is my chart of what the family will look like when the rising soldiers who were about to get promoted, did. Extensive research and analysis of every onscreen appearance of every listed character has helped me conclude this list. But of course I could be very wrong. For instance, maybe there are more soldiers in the more mysterious crews that I didn't pick up on.
Some things you can discuss in this thread are, arguments for why x soldier isn't at the rank I listed. How the hierachy will look if Tony WAS incarcerated. If Tony DID die. How the hierarchy would look if Larry took over, or if Paulie took over, or if Patsy took over. How the hierarchy would look if there was infighting after Tony's death. For instance, Paulie vs. Larry. And who would be the best successor to Tony.

Here's a tree.

UNDERBOSS
[Paulie Gualtieri]

CONSIGLIERE
[Silvio Dante]

CREW LEADER
[Paulie Gualtieri]

SOLDIERS
[Paulie Germani] [Walden Belfiore] [Benny Fazio] Donny Kafranza]

[Terry Doria] [Petey LaRosa]

ASSOCIATES
[Cary DiBartolo] [Murmur Zancone] [Corky Caporale]

[Perry Annunziata] ["Dogsy" Interdonato] [Bryan Spatafore]

CAPO
[Patsy Parisi]

SOLDIERS
[Unkown]

CAPO
[Anthony Maffei]

SOLDIERS
[Beppy Scerbo] [Pat Blundetto] [Murf Lupo]

[Jason Molinaro]
________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________

Barese Crew

CAPO
[Larry Barese]

SOLDIERS
[Albert Barese]

Potential Crews

[Kafranza Crew] [Fazio Crew] [Belfiore] [Albert's crew]

Some of these mobsters have little screen time, so here
is a reminder of who they are, and why I placed them here. Here are the Soldiers

Soldiers

Terry Doria: Terry was seen working the docks with Carlo when Phil failed to send them the dock shipment. He was also the guy who took a loan from Vito before he died, and got congratulated for it. So I'm assuming he was already a soldier, as he feels very comfortable in his role, and even guys like Paulie approve of him.

Petey LaRosa: This is the guy who whacked the two black hitmen with Benny, on orders from Chris. He informed Tony that Anthony Infante was at Satriale's, associates wouldn't know who that was. So he is now a soldier. I assumed he was with Paulie now because he worked for Chris, but after his death, Paulie inherited Chris' crew.

Beppy Scerbo/Pat Blundetto: You saw these guys trying to break Junior out of the institution. Still on the streets.

Murf Lupo: Junior demoted him from acting capo, but regardless of if he retired, he is still a soldier.

Jason Molinaro: He went everywhere with Bobby, he broke up the Paulie/Bobby feud at the St. Elzear festival, and played basketball with Bobby. He was growing close to Bobby, gained recognition with Silvio in season 5, and accompanied Vito on the tip off to the Gualtieri crew about the Colombian drug building. So he will be getting made soon after the end of the series.

Anthony Maffei: He was the one who passed on Bobby's collections while they were all in hiding. Everyone else in Bobby's crew was elderly, and Jason didn't seem as high up, so Maffei definitely became the new captain.

Associates

Perry Annunziata: This is the guy Tony beat up in front of everyone, with the shaved head. He asked Carlo for advice, but that's the only evidence that he was formerly Gervasi. Tony beat the shit out of him, so he wasn't made.

Cary DiBartolo: This is the fat guy who shot up the Colombian drug den with Paulie. He was expendable or else he wouldn't have been in a gunfight, so he wasn't made.

Bryan Spatafore: He was really just a manager of Spatafore Bros. construction. It's possible that he was outcast after Vito was outed.

Future Captains

Albert Barese: He was a great earner as an acting capo, did so for years, and is Larry's brother. So he is due for a promotion.

Benny Fazio: Nobody rose through the ranks as fast as Benny. And Tony loves him. The void left by Christopher, the "nephew" figure, Tony might be looking to fill. And obviously he would look to Benny.

Donny Kafranza: When Ralph took over, he was his #3 guy, so top level soldier. After Johnny Sack gave him nerve damage, he might have retired. If not, he is due to get his own crew.

Belfiore Crew: When Carlo didn't show one day, Tony looked to Walden to answer why he wasn't there. So Walden was a high level soldier. He also whacked Phil, which was a big accomplishment. Therefore, Walden was the logical successor to Carlo, and would have filled in after Carlo flipped and become Captain. But Paulie not filled the middle management void, so he's still a soldier. But still, he's rising through the ranks rapidly.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #586303
11/21/10 12:23 AM
11/21/10 12:23 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BarrettM
Hi. I made a chart. It's roughly five years into the future, as by the end of the series, many characters who were about to get made, or take over a crew after the death of their captain, never got their induction/promotion by the end of Made in America. The future hierarchy of the Soprano family is entirely laid out for us, and here is my chart of what the family will look like when the rising soldiers who were about to get promoted, did. Extensive research and analysis of every onscreen appearance of every listed character has helped me conclude this list. But of course I could be very wrong. For instance, maybe there are more soldiers in the more mysterious crews that I didn't pick up on.
Some things you can discuss in this thread are, arguments for why x soldier isn't at the rank I listed. How the hierachy will look if Tony WAS incarcerated. If Tony DID die. How the hierarchy would look if Larry took over, or if Paulie took over, or if Patsy took over. How the hierarchy would look if there was infighting after Tony's death. For instance, Paulie vs. Larry. And who would be the best successor to Tony.

Here's a tree.

UNDERBOSS
[Paulie Gualtieri]

CONSIGLIERE
[Silvio Dante]

CREW LEADER
[Paulie Gualtieri]

SOLDIERS
[Paulie Germani] [Walden Belfiore] [Benny Fazio] Donny Kafranza]

[Terry Doria] [Petey LaRosa]

ASSOCIATES
[Cary DiBartolo] [Murmur Zancone] [Corky Caporale]

[Perry Annunziata] ["Dogsy" Interdonato] [Bryan Spatafore]

CAPO
[Patsy Parisi]

SOLDIERS
[Unkown]

CAPO
[Anthony Maffei]

SOLDIERS
[Beppy Scerbo] [Pat Blundetto] [Murf Lupo]

[Jason Molinaro]
________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________

Barese Crew

CAPO
[Larry Barese]

SOLDIERS
[Albert Barese]

Potential Crews

[Kafranza Crew] [Fazio Crew] [Belfiore] [Albert's crew]

Some of these mobsters have little screen time, so here
is a reminder of who they are, and why I placed them here. Here are the Soldiers

Soldiers

Terry Doria: Terry was seen working the docks with Carlo when Phil failed to send them the dock shipment. He was also the guy who took a loan from Vito before he died, and got congratulated for it. So I'm assuming he was already a soldier, as he feels very comfortable in his role, and even guys like Paulie approve of him.

Petey LaRosa: This is the guy who whacked the two black hitmen with Benny, on orders from Chris. He informed Tony that Anthony Infante was at Satriale's, associates wouldn't know who that was. So he is now a soldier. I assumed he was with Paulie now because he worked for Chris, but after his death, Paulie inherited Chris' crew.

Beppy Scerbo/Pat Blundetto: You saw these guys trying to break Junior out of the institution. Still on the streets.

Murf Lupo: Junior demoted him from acting capo, but regardless of if he retired, he is still a soldier.

Jason Molinaro: He went everywhere with Bobby, he broke up the Paulie/Bobby feud at the St. Elzear festival, and played basketball with Bobby. He was growing close to Bobby, gained recognition with Silvio in season 5, and accompanied Vito on the tip off to the Gualtieri crew about the Colombian drug building. So he will be getting made soon after the end of the series.

Anthony Maffei: He was the one who passed on Bobby's collections while they were all in hiding. Everyone else in Bobby's crew was elderly, and Jason didn't seem as high up, so Maffei definitely became the new captain.

Associates

Perry Annunziata: This is the guy Tony beat up in front of everyone, with the shaved head. He asked Carlo for advice, but that's the only evidence that he was formerly Gervasi. Tony beat the shit out of him, so he wasn't made.

Cary DiBartolo: This is the fat guy who shot up the Colombian drug den with Paulie. He was expendable or else he wouldn't have been in a gunfight, so he wasn't made.

Bryan Spatafore: He was really just a manager of Spatafore Bros. construction. It's possible that he was outcast after Vito was outed.

Future Captains

Albert Barese: He was a great earner as an acting capo, did so for years, and is Larry's brother. So he is due for a promotion.

Benny Fazio: Nobody rose through the ranks as fast as Benny. And Tony loves him. The void left by Christopher, the "nephew" figure, Tony might be looking to fill. And obviously he would look to Benny.

Donny Kafranza: When Ralph took over, he was his #3 guy, so top level soldier. After Johnny Sack gave him nerve damage, he might have retired. If not, he is due to get his own crew.

Belfiore Crew: When Carlo didn't show one day, Tony looked to Walden to answer why he wasn't there. So Walden was a high level soldier. He also whacked Phil, which was a big accomplishment. Therefore, Walden was the logical successor to Carlo, and would have filled in after Carlo flipped and become Captain. But Paulie not filled the middle management void, so he's still a soldier. But still, he's rising through the ranks rapidly.

That was a good idea of the future of the family structure. However I think benny and Belfiore would remain soldiers since they seem like newly made men and they are under Paulie since Paulie inherited other crews. Patsy would seem like the logical guy to become capo unless he becomes consigliere. Albert would probably becomes full fledged capo with larry in jail.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: JCrusher] #586331
11/21/10 02:10 PM
11/21/10 02:10 PM
BarrettM Offline OP
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline OP
Underboss
Yeah I guess I have to agree about Benny and Walden. But you can't deny that Benny was skyrocketed towards a better rank. Walden is actually hard to tell.

I think Larry was on house arrest no? But either way, it's about time Albert got bumped up full time. To quote Silvio, "do you have any IDEA what Albert kicked up last week?". And he seemed to have a good understanding of the waste management business. Oh, and he was sharp too. It was him that deduced that Tony killed Ralphie over a horse.

And also the Barese crew was always supposed to have the most made men. Which is kind of funny, I think we only meet one of them.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #586354
11/21/10 09:08 PM
11/21/10 09:08 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
I think Walden was in paulie's crew so he probably would remain a soldiers. As for Benny I dont know I think he may also be in paulie's crew since Chris crew merged with his. But also patsy may become a capo. As for Albert he would probably become a capo since he has been made for a long time now and was also acting capo for a number of years. I wonder who gets bumped up in Bobb's crew I guess Anthony maffei

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: JCrusher] #586362
11/21/10 09:56 PM
11/21/10 09:56 PM
T
thebarber Offline
Underboss
thebarber  Offline
T
Underboss
i am a pretty big sopranos fan but definitely not as big as some of the people on here but for some reason i can not figure out who anthony maffei is ??? Any1 hve a well known scene he may have been in ??

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: thebarber] #586433
11/22/10 06:39 PM
11/22/10 06:39 PM
BarrettM Offline OP
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: thebarber
i am a pretty big sopranos fan but definitely not as big as some of the people on here but for some reason i can not figure out who anthony maffei is ??? Any1 hve a well known scene he may have been in ??

Haha, I'm an obsessive fan smile

Anthony Maffei was probably seen a couple times around Bobby. Not sure though. His most important scene was where he passed on the Baccalieri Crew's collections (before or after, can't remember) Bobby's unfortunate demise. He's the right age to inherit a crew, and is handling Bobby's collections. Which is why I say he is a likely candidate to inherit the Baccalieri crew. Oh, and believe it or not, most if not all the obscure Sopranos character's photos can be found of Google Images. Here's Anthony Maffei

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #657943
07/31/12 05:04 AM
07/31/12 05:04 AM
Willenhall
Philip_Lombardo Offline
Underboss
Philip_Lombardo  Offline
Underboss
Willenhall
Tbh the Baccalieri crew is full of old farts who look like their going to either pop their clogs or retire VERY soon the only known guys would be

[Soldier]
George "Gus" Esposito

[Associate]
Joseph "Eggie" Marino

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #659827
08/12/12 04:16 PM
08/12/12 04:16 PM
Mastronardo Offline
Made Member
Mastronardo  Offline
Made Member
Very nice idea, BarrettM.

Unless Silvio comes out of his coma, I would like to put Hesh back in the adviser position although he is Jewish. I would also like to see Corky Iannuci — the guy Silvio used to bomb Vesuvio’s — to be placed in Patsy Parisi’s due to the lack of members and since Silvio and Pat became closer in the final episodes. Another associate of the Sopranos with potential to become made would be Frank Cortese, bodyguard and driver for Tony.

Other associates of the Soprano crime family:
- Thomas Maccarato, accompanied Moltisanti when hijacking a truck containing Pokémon cards. Although Maccarato didn’t appear in any other episodes, he sure might be a future associate.
- Georgie Santorelli, the Bada Bing bartender. He is known for occasionally taking a beating from Tony and once from Ralphie but still hangs with the Soprano crowd.
- Corky DiGioia & Dante Greco, two biker-looking Italians who did business with Chris.
- Tommy Di Palma, a old soldier in Uncle Junior’s crew who allowed him wandering off as his dementia started kicking in.
- George Inzerillo, elder member of the Junior Soprano crew.

Nicholas (Nicky Spags) Spagnelli is a soldier in the Larry Barese faction.

Vinny Pisaturo was a longtime member of the Gervasi crew and often guarded the NJ ports when New York started boosting the incoming shipments. I think he would now belong in the Gualtieri crew with Walden Belfiore.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: Mastronardo] #659857
08/12/12 08:28 PM
08/12/12 08:28 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: Mastronardo
Very nice idea, BarrettM.

Unless Silvio comes out of his coma, I would like to put Hesh back in the adviser position although he is Jewish. I would also like to see Corky Iannuci — the guy Silvio used to bomb Vesuvio’s — to be placed in Patsy Parisi’s due to the lack of members and since Silvio and Pat became closer in the final episodes. Another associate of the Sopranos with potential to become made would be Frank Cortese, bodyguard and driver for Tony.

Other associates of the Soprano crime family:
- Thomas Maccarato, accompanied Moltisanti when hijacking a truck containing Pokémon cards. Although Maccarato didn’t appear in any other episodes, he sure might be a future associate.
- Georgie Santorelli, the Bada Bing bartender. He is known for occasionally taking a beating from Tony and once from Ralphie but still hangs with the Soprano crowd.
- Corky DiGioia & Dante Greco, two biker-looking Italians who did business with Chris.
- Tommy Di Palma, a old soldier in Uncle Junior’s crew who allowed him wandering off as his dementia started kicking in.
- George Inzerillo, elder member of the Junior Soprano crew.

Nicholas (Nicky Spags) Spagnelli is a soldier in the Larry Barese faction.

Vinny Pisaturo was a longtime member of the Gervasi crew and often guarded the NJ ports when New York started boosting the incoming shipments. I think he would now belong in the Gualtieri crew with Walden Belfiore.

Is Frank Cortese the bald guy who Tony beats in season 6?

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: Camarel] #659863
08/12/12 09:08 PM
08/12/12 09:08 PM
Mastronardo Offline
Made Member
Mastronardo  Offline
Made Member

Originally Posted By: Camarel

That would be Perry Annunziata. Frankie Cortese was the one who held Christopher back when he came to the Bada Bing with a gun. Other than that, Cortese drove Tony, Silvio and Chrissy to the meeting with New York shortly after the Tony B and Billy Leotardo incident.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: Mastronardo] #659867
08/12/12 09:59 PM
08/12/12 09:59 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

Originally Posted By: Camarel

That would be Perry Annunziata. Frankie Cortese was the one who held Christopher back when he came to the Bada Bing with a gun. Other than that, Cortese drove Tony, Silvio and Chrissy to the meeting with New York shortly after the Tony B and Billy Leotardo incident.

Thanks know who you mean now i'm not good with names lol.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #661001
08/19/12 06:40 PM
08/19/12 06:40 PM
Providence, RI
F
Fat_Ralph Offline
Button
Fat_Ralph  Offline
F
Button
Providence, RI
Good post, very strange, lots of things were left un-told, also would be cool to see benny made as I said before in a different staement..

"NEVER GET HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY"-ELVIS AARON PRESLEY
Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #661166
08/20/12 04:11 PM
08/20/12 04:11 PM
New Orleans LA
FrankGaglianoJR Offline
Button
FrankGaglianoJR  Offline
Button
New Orleans LA
I loved this show, however it was a little weird with Tonys dreams and shit i think they should have focused more on the OC or LCN aspect of the movie and less on Tony being a whack job....also should have not left soo much untold... kinda sucks.... i can only hope they come out with a movie to sum it all up.. Sopranos movie would be soo niceeee kinda like the sequel to the television series but in a 3 or 4 hour movie.... COMON CHASE DO IT!

"According to my best recollection,I don't remember."
- Vincent "Jimmy Blue Eyes" Alo
Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: Fat_Ralph] #707552
04/01/13 06:31 AM
04/01/13 06:31 AM
Mastronardo Offline
Made Member
Mastronardo  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Fat_Ralph
Good post, very strange, lots of things were left un-told, also would be cool to see benny made as I said before in a different staement..

Benny Fazio was already made. He was a soldier in the Moltisanti crew.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #708010
04/03/13 05:38 AM
04/03/13 05:38 AM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
benny was kool. but yea that sounds right considering silvio n tone survive which i doubt they would of

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #708698
04/06/13 02:25 AM
04/06/13 02:25 AM
United States
Hisenberg Offline
Button
Hisenberg  Offline
Button
United States
Little paulie was not a made man

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #708763
04/06/13 12:37 PM
04/06/13 12:37 PM
Mastronardo Offline
Made Member
Mastronardo  Offline
Made Member
Paulie Germani was made.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: Mastronardo] #708870
04/06/13 07:39 PM
04/06/13 07:39 PM
United States
Hisenberg Offline
Button
Hisenberg  Offline
Button
United States
Paulie Germani was made.

no he was not.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #709001
04/07/13 12:22 PM
04/07/13 12:22 PM
Mastronardo Offline
Made Member
Mastronardo  Offline
Made Member
Actually, he was. Paulie Germani was a long-time associate in Paulie Gualtieri's crew (later the Chris Moltisanti's crew) where he eventually became a soldier. We might not have seen a induction ceremony, but he was definitely made.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: Mastronardo] #709054
04/07/13 06:05 PM
04/07/13 06:05 PM
United States
Hisenberg Offline
Button
Hisenberg  Offline
Button
United States
Actually, he was. Paulie Germani was a long-time associate in Paulie Gualtieri's crew (later the Chris Moltisanti's crew) where he eventually became a soldier. We might not have seen a induction ceremony, but he was definitely made.

nope http://www.hbo.com/the-sopranos/cast-and-crew/little-paulie-germani/bio/little-paulie-germani.html

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #709245
04/08/13 02:29 PM
04/08/13 02:29 PM
Mastronardo Offline
Made Member
Mastronardo  Offline
Made Member
I'm afraid that character biography of Germani hasn't been updated since 2002.

Hisenberg, I want you to check out this online family tree that includes made members and associates of the DiMeo/Soprano organization from pre 1999 to post 2007. If you look here in the Aprile 2007 section, you can clearly see that Little Paulie is in fact a soldier.
http://utopiaplanitia.info/sopranos/sopranos-family-tree-season6b.html

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: Mastronardo] #709337
04/08/13 11:57 PM
04/08/13 11:57 PM
United States
Hisenberg Offline
Button
Hisenberg  Offline
Button
United States
I'm afraid that character biography of Germani hasn't been updated since 2002.

Hisenberg, I want you to check out this online family tree that includes made members and associates of the DiMeo/Soprano organization from pre 1999 to post 2007. If you look here in the Aprile 2007 section, you can clearly see that Little Paulie is in fact a soldier.
http://utopiaplanitia.info/sopranos/sopranos-family-tree-season6b.html

but it has no source to back it up, And little paulie gets the shit beat out of him many times and being thrown out the window without any consequences to Christopher suggest that he was not made.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #709508
04/09/13 03:05 PM
04/09/13 03:05 PM
Mastronardo Offline
Made Member
Mastronardo  Offline
Made Member
When he was beaten by Eugene Pontecorvo, he wasn't made yet. When he was pushed out of the window, Chris was a capo so he could do what he wanted as long as he had a reason.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: Mastronardo] #709511
04/09/13 03:17 PM
04/09/13 03:17 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
When he was beaten by Eugene Pontecorvo, he wasn't made yet. When he was pushed out of the window, Chris was a capo so he could do what he wanted as long as he had a reason.

I agree with Hisenberg someone showed me that site before and while it's a great source for the basic structure of the family, alot of the things like Little Paulie being made is just speculation. Unless i'm forgetting a conversation or something mentioning it since i'm sure there wasn't a making ceremony.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #709515
04/09/13 03:25 PM
04/09/13 03:25 PM
Mastronardo Offline
Made Member
Mastronardo  Offline
Made Member
Yes, that's true -- there was no making ceremony. But are you sure? I'm at least 80% that Little Paulie was made a Soprano soldier in 2006-2007.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: Mastronardo] #709518
04/09/13 03:31 PM
04/09/13 03:31 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Yes, that's true -- there was no making ceremony. But are you sure? I'm at least 80% that Little Paulie was made a Soprano soldier in 2006-2007.

I wasn't saying he was or wasn't made, that wasn't my point i meant since the series doesn't show Paulie being made or mention him being a soldier then you can only really speculate. That being said i speculate that he was made lol.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #709593
04/09/13 09:19 PM
04/09/13 09:19 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Did we ever know how long Larry Barese will be in jail for?

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: NickyEyes1] #709627
04/10/13 12:32 AM
04/10/13 12:32 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Did we ever know how long Larry Barese will be in jail for?

End of season 1 till the end of his tv life lol.

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: Mastronardo] #709630
04/10/13 01:21 AM
04/10/13 01:21 AM
United States
Hisenberg Offline
Button
Hisenberg  Offline
Button
United States

He will for sure be made eventually with all the Vacant spots at the end of the series, I can see the Soprano family recruiting a whole bunch of more soldiers after the whole war

Re: The future hierarchy, IF Tony survives. [Re: BarrettM] #709651
04/10/13 09:01 AM
04/10/13 09:01 AM
Mastronardo Offline
Made Member
Mastronardo  Offline
Made Member
Uh-huh.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull