GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (joepuzzles234, The_Marble_Guy, m2w), 293 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,917
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,331
Posts1,058,790
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 55 of 73 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 72 73
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #727583
07/18/13 01:21 PM
07/18/13 01:21 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I'm sure this must be in the real crime section, but you heard about the guy who was to testify in the Bulger trial that was found dead? I am not familiar with Bulger, but wow, I see a movie in this somewhere. lol

TIS

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/18/us-usa-crime-bulger-idUSBRE96H0G120130718

There has already been a movie about Whitey starring Jack Nicholson.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: dontomasso] #727588
07/18/13 01:33 PM
07/18/13 01:33 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
I'm sure this must be in the real crime section, but you heard about the guy who was to testify in the Bulger trial that was found dead? I am not familiar with Bulger, but wow, I see a movie in this somewhere. lol

TIS

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/18/us-usa-crime-bulger-idUSBRE96H0G120130718

There has already been a movie about Whitey starring Jack Nicholson.

Oh yea, I can't say I recall. I guess I shouldn't be surprised there was a movie, even tho I missed it. smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: fathersson] #727750
07/18/13 10:58 PM
07/18/13 10:58 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Originally Posted By: fathersson
Among its reports, Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.

They can also be quite innocent items that you can eat and drink. As for the cough syrup thing, it's sadly quite popular. When my daughter was in middle school, two 8th graders were rushed to the hospital because they had OD'd while "Robotripping" as it's called. Very, very sad, and so accessible.

As for being afraid or intimidated by blacks, why should I be? They're people. Some good, some bad.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Sicilian Babe] #727755
07/18/13 11:12 PM
07/18/13 11:12 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Among its reports, Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.

They can also be quite innocent items that you can eat and drink. As for the cough syrup thing, it's sadly quite popular. When my daughter was in middle school, two 8th graders were rushed to the hospital because they had OD'd while "Robotripping" as it's called. Very, very sad, and so accessible.

As for being afraid or intimidated by blacks, why should I be? They're people. Some good, some bad.

That shit is awful and it's bad enough rappers have popularized and advocated it's use. That being said Trayvon could have just been helping himself to skittles and Arizona, but there is the possibility, with the autopsy report, he could've been using them to make that special "purple drank". We can't possibly know

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #727757
07/18/13 11:18 PM
07/18/13 11:18 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Well, the incident I referred to was at least 10 years ago, so obviously it's been popular among teens for a long time. I don't want to drink that crap when I'm sick, I certainly can't imagine considering it "recreational".

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: fathersson] #727761
07/18/13 11:32 PM
07/18/13 11:32 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee

This is well known concoction - as is "Purple Drank" (sic) and "Tussin".

Popular in the 'Hood.

As a FYI - it had to explain to me what all this illicit stuff was - in a thread where I innocently asked what was "Purple Drank" Prior to this, I had no clue, as most of America is clueless about this.

Nice race baiting there, gramps. I didn't look, did you bring up the "Gay Rapist" spew that Drudge ran the other day?

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Sicilian Babe] #727763
07/18/13 11:34 PM
07/18/13 11:34 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Well, the incident I referred to was at least 10 years ago, so obviously it's been popular among teens for a long time. I don't want to drink that crap when I'm sick, I certainly can't imagine considering it "recreational".

I was 14 in 2003 Sicilian Babe, believe me it's usage was already in the songs. It only got worse as I went into high school

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Sicilian Babe] #727794
07/19/13 01:22 AM
07/19/13 01:22 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

I've never heard of anybody using iced tea to go in "dirty sprite"

also lean slow's down users mood to the point that literally glued to the sofa

lean doesn't make people violent and neither does marijuana

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: cookcounty] #728071
07/20/13 11:19 AM
07/20/13 11:19 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Caught this one on a comment section after reading the news about Obama's White House news confrence. Yes he had to open his mouth once again about T. Martin:

In a news conference today Obama said that could have been him 35 years ago.

To f#cking bad it wasn't. ( was the reply)

lol I think it may have been Joe Biden... lol

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #728119
07/20/13 02:08 PM
07/20/13 02:08 PM
Northern NJ
Daigo Mick Friend Offline
Underboss
Daigo Mick Friend  Offline
Underboss
Northern NJ

"Francis can I have a momment"
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #728212
07/20/13 08:12 PM
07/20/13 08:12 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
some of yall sound like some sick puppies in here

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: fathersson] #728558
07/22/13 11:04 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Caught this one on a comment section after reading the news about Obama's White House news confrence. Yes he had to open his mouth once again about T. Martin:

In a news conference today Obama said that could have been him 35 years ago.

To f#cking bad it wasn't. ( was the reply)

lol I think it may have been Joe Biden... lol

FS the reason so many people call you a racist is because you are.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Daigo Mick Friend] #728559
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: Daigo Mick Friend

He has a country and it looks like the United States you idiot.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #728591
07/22/13 01:14 PM
07/22/13 01:14 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Yeah? And he and rest of congress are running this country into the ground

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #728596
07/22/13 01:53 PM
07/22/13 01:53 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

No, he has brought us back from the debacle he inherited from Bush. As for the congress, House of representatives led by that cowardly lame drunk Boehner and the tea baggers who hold him hostage are trying to run the country into the ground. Obama is greater than Lincoln.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: dontomasso] #728599
07/22/13 02:07 PM
07/22/13 02:07 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

No, he has brought us back from the debacle he inherited from Bush. As for the congress, House of representatives led by that cowardly lame drunk Boehner and the tea baggers who hold him hostage are trying to run the country into the ground. Obama is greater than Lincoln.

You are delusional sir. One of the greatest talents of Obama is that he fools even the most intelligent people which include you dontomasso. I regard you a highly intelligent individual. But it's not just the tea baggers in the house, it's the liberals too who blindly follow Obama like blind puppies. This is the worst recovery in our history, and whatever progress we've made has nothing to do with his damn health care bill, enormous spending packages and weseal words and slander campaigns he has embarked on.

Greater than Lincoln? Don't you even insult the man who freed the slaves and arguably the greatest president we've ever had. Lincoln brought this country together again, while Obama is dividing it further and further every day

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 07/22/13 02:08 PM.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #728602
07/22/13 02:17 PM
07/22/13 02:17 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

What liberals who "blindly follow Obama?" The liberals are pissed off at him for not closing Guantanamo and the tight National Seurity program he runs. The reason the recovery is slow is because the stimulus was half of what it should have been, but it never would have pased congress.

And who did he "slander" in campaigns? This is just a total fabrication.

I understand why you don't like President Blackula, but you cannot underestimate his great achievements.

BTW he is not tearing the country apart, the tea baggers are.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: dontomasso] #728605
07/22/13 02:25 PM
07/22/13 02:25 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
What liberals who "blindly follow Obama?"

people like you!

I understand why you don't like President Blackula

you throw the race card around like a football. the thing is, you can't catch.

ever hear the quote "it takes 2 to tango"? christ, the reason the country is in such shit shape is because of partisian hacks like yourself who treat politics like sports, with a blind devotion to whatever team you follow.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: dontomasso] #728610
07/22/13 02:39 PM
07/22/13 02:39 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
What liberals who "blindly follow Obama?" The liberals are pissed off at him for not closing Guantanamo and the tight National Seurity program he runs. The reason the recovery is slow is because the stimulus was half of what it should have been, but it never would have pased congress.

I understand why you don't like President Blackula, but you cannot underestimate his great achievements.

Here we go again the same bs I and many other people in this country get from you. It's the republicans fault! Lets point fingers instead of addressing the real problem which is BOTH sides. I can understand you're fury at the tea baggers I hate them too, but they are not solely to blame, it's both sides unwilling to cooperate and find common ground. Obama only encourages this with this lameass weasel word rhetoric. The same crap spews out of his mouth every time "jobs for the middle class, paying your fair share, etc" all of it is baloney because he can talk a good game but he can't walk that talk.

He was Slandering mitt Romney before he even secured the nomination. Negative ad campaigns that torched him. Why? Because he had noting good to say about himself. Nothing he's done has made a difference, he's racked up our debt and the deficit isn't much better. That spending bill was nothing more than wasted dollars.

Great achievements? Name one

And I'm going to burst your bubble on this too. I don't like Obama because he's black!! How many times are you going to throw that at me? I don't like him because he's weak, ineffectual, and a hack

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 07/22/13 02:41 PM.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: dontomasso] #728624
07/22/13 03:51 PM
07/22/13 03:51 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Obama is greater than Lincoln.

lol lol lol

I know you don't mean that, DT. But I think your absurdist post went right over the heads of some people here. Now you know I'm your pal and we're like minded on most things, but you really have to stop throwing out that Blacula line whenever a white person takes a shot at Obama's leadership. Because it's possible for white people to disapprove of Obama's track record without being racist. That's all I'm saying.

Here we go again the same bs I and many other people in this country get from you. It's the republicans fault! Lets point fingers instead of addressing the real problem which is BOTH sides. I can understand you're fury at the tea baggers I hate them too, but they are not solely to blame, it's both sides unwilling to cooperate and find common ground. Obama only encourages this with this lameass weasel word rhetoric. The same crap spews out of his mouth every time "jobs for the middle class, paying your fair share, etc" all of it is baloney because he can talk a good game but he can't walk that talk.

He was Slandering mitt Romney before he even secured the nomination. Negative ad campaigns that torched him. Why? Because he had noting good to say about himself. Nothing he's done has made a difference, he's racked up our debt and the deficit isn't much better. That spending bill was nothing more than wasted dollars.

And I'm going to burst your bubble on this too. I don't like Obama because he's black!! How many times are you going to throw that at me? I don't like him because he's weak, ineffectual, and a hack

There's nothing remotely racist about this post. It's well thought and lucidly argued. Now I don't agree with all of it, but to imply that 123JoeSchmo is a racist is ridiculous. Generally speaking, he's TOO far to the left on social issues. If you want proof just look at the kid's overall track record here (like the gay marriage issue which gets him foaming at the mouth lol).

But that's the problem with extreme lefties and extreme righties. If you're not ALL for them, they think you're against them. Fuck all the partisan politicians and the morons who BLINDLY follow them.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #728642
07/22/13 05:37 PM
07/22/13 05:37 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I've loved seeing the libs on this board call 123JoeSchmoe (also a social liberal) a racist. It just goes to show how quickly libs, on this board and in the mainstream media, play the race card. It's what I've been saying about many on this forum for some time now. They're die hard Democrat hacks with little to no objectivity whatsoever.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #728686
07/22/13 07:29 PM
07/22/13 07:29 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

Obama is a stronger man than you......trust me

and everything Obama tries to do gets shut down by republicans

I guess that's his fault

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: cookcounty] #728719
07/22/13 08:18 PM
07/22/13 08:18 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

I guess that's his fault

Haha oh I'm not a political snake like Obama. That alone makes me a stronger man lol

Everything Obama tries to get done granted is not bad, but most of it is. I don't agree with his economic policies or his health care plan which is a disaster in the making. He's a man of many words and few actions. His only purpose right now is further dividing Democrats and Republicans, who are BOTH at fault for not getting shit done. Liberal Dems and Tea Bagger GOP nutjobs are opposite idealists that are a part of the same problem.

But of course you think the president is a saint right?

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #729862
07/26/13 10:54 AM
07/26/13 10:54 AM
California

California
That POS, Ariel Castro, who held captive those three girls in OH is in court now. As I understand he is pleading guilty and asking for life instead of death penalty. I assume that means, no trial and he goes right to prison or no??? confused

There were 100s of charges against him. uhwhat Don't remember exact amount but unbelievable.

TIS

Judge just answered my question. He's asking Castro if he realizes he's waiving his jury trial rights, etc. Good! It will save time/money and he can go where he belongs.

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/26/13 10:58 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #729864
07/26/13 11:02 AM
07/26/13 11:02 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
That POS, Ariel Castro, who held captive those three girls in OH is in court now. As I understand he is pleading guilty and asking for life instead of death penalty. I assume that means, no trial and he goes right to prison or no??? confused

There were 100s of charges against him. uhwhat Don't remember exact amount but unbelievable.

TIS

Judge just answered my question. He's asking Castro if he realizes he's waiving his jury trial rights, etc. Good! It will save time/money and he can go where he belongs.

Yes. And in putting him away, the three young ladies are spared the prolonged ordeal of having to relive this nightmare in detail in front of the world.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: klydon1] #729866
07/26/13 11:05 AM
07/26/13 11:05 AM
California

California
He's pleading guilty to 938 charges!! uhwhat

He can't change his mind/plea later right?

Yes, I am very glad for those girls. It would be a nightmare to relive those years.

TIS

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #729873
07/26/13 11:22 AM
07/26/13 11:22 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
He's pleading guilty to 938 charges!! uhwhat

He can't change his mind/plea later right?

Yes, I am very glad for those girls. It would be a nightmare to relive those years.

TIS

His appellate rights are severely limited following sentencing after a plea, especially if the plea is part of a plea agreement when he knows that the sentence was the result of mutual agreement. Thus, he can not challenge discretionary aspects of sentencing.

His appellate rights after sentencing will pretty much be limited to whether his plea was voluntary, and not induced by coercion or misrepresentations. This will be difficult to prove as a guilty plea colloquy involves detailed questioning of the defendant asking him whether the decision to plead guilty is voluntary, in his best interest, discussed with counsel who answered any questions he may have. Further the defendant must state that he's pleading guilty because he is, in fact, guilty of each charge, the elements of which have been explained to him. He will be advised of his right to trial, that a unanimous jury must find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and by pleading guilty this right is waived. There are also questions to establish that he is not under the influence of medication, drugs or alcohol, such that his present judgment is not impaired.

So in the end all the bases are covered.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #729915
07/26/13 01:52 PM
07/26/13 01:52 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

I guess that's his fault

Haha oh I'm not a political snake like Obama. That alone makes me a stronger man lol

Everything Obama tries to get done granted is not bad, but most of it is. I don't agree with his economic policies or his health care plan which is a disaster in the making. He's a man of many words and few actions. His only purpose right now is further dividing Democrats and Republicans, who are BOTH at fault for not getting shit done. Liberal Dems and Tea Bagger GOP nutjobs are opposite idealists that are a part of the same problem.

But of course you think the president is a saint right?

damn near every bill or program Obama tries to implement or change gets cancelled

republicans are more immersed in keeping everything divided than democrats

the majority of the people that vote republican aren't even real republicans

real republicans are in tax brackets that most republicn voters ain't

republicans{govt) disagree faithfully with all of Obama's ideas

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: cookcounty] #729922
07/26/13 02:27 PM
07/26/13 02:27 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas

damn near every bill or program Obama tries to implement or change gets cancelled

"cancelled"? That's a new one.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #729951
07/26/13 04:09 PM
07/26/13 04:09 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
It will save time/money and he can go where he belongs.

He belongs strapped to a gurney pleading or his life while they pump poison through his veins. But I'm very happy that the young women are spared the pain of a long and drawn out trial.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Page 55 of 73 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 72 73

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull