GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 334 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,857
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,423
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. #575174
06/08/10 09:32 PM
06/08/10 09:32 PM
Australia
M
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica Offline OP
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica  Offline OP
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Bloody women!!! Give 'er an inch, she thinks she's a ruler!
Aaargh! @$*#*%}/!!!111!!!!

Why the hell am i the one sitting in the dark posting random rants on the old GangsterBB?? Sleeping on that cold couch. That couch is friggin' lumpy as shit! And its her couch! The bed belongs to me!! Ack!

The Scenario:
ME: "Lissen babe, i gotta do some O.T this Sunday, but it'll work out good cuz we got that thing next week."

BABE: "Okay"

ME: Its the early start but i dont think i'll be finished till pretty late..."

ME: "...well obviously i wont be back in time for that thing at your parents house..."

BABE: "..."

ME: "But if you wanna take the Holden & ill take the Corolla (ha) i might just cruise 'round to Bobby's for a few brews & a jam or somethin' after w-"

BABE: "(Expletive Deleted)(Expletive Deleted)(Expletive Deleted) when you (Expletive Deleted). Is that (Expletive Deleted) going to be there?

ME: "..."

THE TRANSLATION

ME: "Honey could you please pass me my testicles? I think they're in your purse"

BABE: "No"

ME: "Okay Darling. Thank you"

crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy

Sheesh. Sorry about that.
I should just grow a pair, eh?

(cough.)
Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #575178
06/08/10 10:12 PM
06/08/10 10:12 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Sounds like you shouldn't have suggested Bobby's for a few brews eh??? Btw, was that "expletive there?" lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #575188
06/09/10 12:39 AM
06/09/10 12:39 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

Sheesh. Don't you know that What Happens at Work* Stays At Work??

*anything that happens during the time that your sig other thinks you're working.

Dummy. wink

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. [Re: J Geoff] #575312
06/11/10 06:32 AM
06/11/10 06:32 AM
Australia
M
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica Offline OP
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica  Offline OP
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Ah. *smacks forehead*
It was the thing at the parents house, i just really was not keen on that shit at all. Her Dads alright, but with her sisters & her mother its like having dinner with 4 clones of my "dinner party" girl. And ol' Joe. Good food but. When her mum cooks. NOt her sister. I hope she doesn't read this.

Oh, my baby girl; voice like an angel & swears like a truck driver.

Those expletive's deleted, they can be the generic f-bombs & c-words in general but she gets pretty creative sometimes. She called me a cock-chafer this one time. No weird story or nothin', just "You Cock-Chafer!"
I laughed. Anything during an argument about money.

Um yeah that last one but...well last time we were ah, on a "break" i dated our drummer for a bit. Well change dated to "had freaky sex with" & for a bit to "for about 3 days" and well yeah. Ahem. Too much, too much. Sorry.

Anyway, the drummer is a girl, just to clarify. Not that there's anything wrong with that. She has a name, of course, but my "other half" doesn't seem to be able to remember it. She refers to her as "that little s**t", which is funny because she's about 4 years younger & about three quarters as tall as Trixie, i mean if anybody's a little anything its her (meaning my gf) It doesn't help that she's hot when she's angry.

Ah, whaddya gonna do? I would have got out along time ago if i didnt love it a bit eh? And Trixie doesn't even play with us any more (surprise surprise)!

(cough.)
Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #575314
06/11/10 09:29 AM
06/11/10 09:29 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee

Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #575947
06/22/10 05:43 AM
06/22/10 05:43 AM
Tx
Rebelchick Offline
Associate
Rebelchick  Offline
Associate
Tx
Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
Bloody women!!! Give 'er an inch, she thinks she's a ruler!
Aaargh! @$*#*%}/!!!111!!!!

Why the hell am i the one sitting in the dark posting random rants on the old GangsterBB?? Sleeping on that cold couch. That couch is friggin' lumpy as shit! And its her couch! The bed belongs to me!! Ack!

The Scenario:
ME: "Lissen babe, i gotta do some O.T this Sunday, but it'll work out good cuz we got that thing next week."

ME: Its the early start but i dont think i'll be finished till pretty late..."

ME: "...well obviously i wont be back in time for that thing at your parents house..."

BABE: "..."

ME: "But if you wanna take the Holden & ill take the Corolla (ha) i might just cruise 'round to Bobby's for a few brews & a jam or somethin' after w-"

BABE: "(Expletive Deleted)(Expletive Deleted)(Expletive Deleted) when you (Expletive Deleted). Is that (Expletive Deleted) going to be there?

ME: "..."

THE TRANSLATION

ME: "Honey could you please pass me my testicles? I think they're in your purse"

BABE: "No"

ME: "Okay Darling. Thank you"

crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy

Sheesh. Sorry about that.
I should just grow a pair, eh?

Hi. I'm new here but butting in right away, lol. Sorry for your trouble. Next time leave the suggestion of dropping by your friend's place out of it, lol. wink

Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #576767
07/06/10 08:29 PM
07/06/10 08:29 PM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Oh, my baby girl; voice like an angel & swears like a truck driver.

They're the best ones mate. She's a keeper, keep her sweet.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: Bloody Women! Id be gay if not for the gay parts.. [Re: Turi Giuliano] #576778
07/06/10 08:43 PM
07/06/10 08:43 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Turi, welcome back!!! How are you? smile

As soon as I opened the BB I saw a half dozen comments with your name. I was laughing even before I opened them. lol You crazy, upsidedown kid you!! wink

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull