GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 243 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,916
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,775
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Anthony Senter [Re: GaryH] #657795
07/29/12 10:55 PM
07/29/12 10:55 PM
D
DiNome1978 Offline
Wiseguy
DiNome1978  Offline
D
Wiseguy
The law enforcement definition of organized crime is essentially a group of people usually at least 3 that gather and commit crimes for tensile purpose of financial and/or material gain . There doesn't have to be a chain of command, just as long as they're out there breaking the law with at least 3 people sharing in the crimes and fruits of said crimes . I have a friend who is a Baltimore Cop , and he was telling me about a series of drug busts that he took part in and a few of the perps had these payroll checks on them at the time they were arrested . After checking bank records the checks were being drawn on some 22 year old kids account . Turns out this kid was paying his drug runners (which he had all over the city) on the books ! He had them fill out W2's and everything , so he ended up going from simple corner drug boy to OC . Funny thing is the usual thing that keeps these dealers behind bars long term is the tax evasion . This guy had that beat . Unfortunately for him though the Feds will be watching him for the rest of his life . Goes to show you , anyone can be considered OC

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: GaryH] #657817
07/30/12 04:59 AM
07/30/12 04:59 AM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
Tommy pitera is just as feared as roy and apperantly he was a dick to everyone he didnt give a fuck about the neighbourhood or anyone other than making money

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: tiger84] #657821
07/30/12 07:20 AM
07/30/12 07:20 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Pitera enjoyed killing people, I don't think Demeo 'enjoyed' it. Demeo was broken for a period when he discovered he killed an innocent boy.
One guy in Demeo's crew who really creeps me out is Chris Rosenberg. Some say he looks a bit goofy in his known picture, but I think he has that Last House On The Left/Texas Chainsaw Massacte-aura about him lol. He also ruthlessly butchered a couple of Colombians and a Cuban. Which, in those days, wasn't really a good career move.

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: GaryH] #657828
07/30/12 09:06 AM
07/30/12 09:06 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Quote:
The law enforcement definition of organized crime is essentially a group of people usually at least 3 that gather and commit crimes for tensile purpose of financial and/or material gain .

yes but there is a lot difference between a simple organized crime group and mafia-type organized crime group

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: GaryH] #657884
07/30/12 05:22 PM
07/30/12 05:22 PM
Northumberland England
GaryH Offline OP
Underboss
GaryH  Offline OP
Underboss
Northumberland England
The Albanians and Mexicans are very brutal but not as organised as the Italians or Yakuza

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: tiger84] #658097
08/01/12 01:12 AM
08/01/12 01:12 AM
D
DiNome1978 Offline
Wiseguy
DiNome1978  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: tiger84
Tommy pitera is just as feared as roy and apperantly he was a dick to everyone he didnt give a fuck about the neighbourhood or anyone other than making money

No one was as feared as Demeo and his crew . That's why anytime someone from that crew had to be whacked the crew itself did it , no one would take the contracts . Tonny Karate was an animal though . I've heard horror stories about him .

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: TheKillingJoke] #658099
08/01/12 01:21 AM
08/01/12 01:21 AM
D
DiNome1978 Offline
Wiseguy
DiNome1978  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Pitera enjoyed killing people, I don't think Demeo 'enjoyed' it. Demeo was broken for a period when he discovered he killed an innocent boy.
One guy in Demeo's crew who really creeps me out is Chris Rosenberg. Some say he looks a bit goofy in his known picture, but I think he has that Last House On The Left/Texas Chainsaw Massacte-aura about him lol. He also ruthlessly butchered a couple of Colombians and a Cuban. Which, in those days, wasn't really a good career move.

My Father , Brother, and Uncles , as well as pretty much anyone who knew him said Chris was a fucking asshole but loyal . They also said he was kind of a dirtbag and when everyone was going out to clubs and shit they always tried to ditch him . He caused a ton of problems for Roy but Roy had a lot of love for him . He really was that delusional though and thought he was gonna be the first Jew who got made . It was his fault that Roy ended up killing that Spanish kid by his house , because if he never robbed and killed the Columbians Roy wouldn't have thought there was a hit squad looking for him . Him starting that war over the drugs also verified to the rest of the family what they already knew and that was that Roy'a crew dealt drugs and Paul Castellano knew about it and kept taking the money no problem while he threatened Gotti and other crews that if they dealt drugs they'd be killed (something else that gives weight to the fact Paul was scared of the Gemini crew and he just hated Gotti )

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: TheKillingJoke] #658101
08/01/12 02:30 AM
08/01/12 02:30 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Chris Rosenberg. Some say he looks a bit goofy in his known picture, but I think he has that Last House On The Left/Texas Chainsaw Massacte-aura about him lol. He also ruthlessly butchered a couple of Colombians and a Cuban. Which, in those days, wasn't really a good career move.

Chris Rosenberg is mentally disturbed.
Examples of psychokinesis could include distorting or moving an object,[6] and influencing the output of a random number generator.[5][7][8]

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Anthony Senter [Re: IvyLeague] #658140
08/01/12 12:53 PM
08/01/12 12:53 PM
Parisi Offline
Button
Parisi  Offline
Button
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
In your original post you said, "They weren't all the scumbags the books make them out to be." Who were you referring to? Just DiNome? Or Testa and Senter as well? Because you mentioned the latter two in the same post and there's no way you could apply what you said to those two.
I'm with Ivy here, there is no honest justification for a bunch of amoral thugs, which essentially, is the primary definition for the DeMeo crew.

These guys were cold-blooded killers. According to informant testimonies the crew, headed by Roy, would follow a sadistic cycle upon murdering their victims. The crew would first lure their victims to an apartment directly behind the Gemini Lounge where they were shot in the back of the head by Roy DeMeo and the head would be swiftly wrapped in a towel. Harvey "Chris" Rosenberg would then stab the victim in the heart to stop the bleeding. Then the body would be left to drain in a bathtub for 45 minutes. After the body was drained and chopped up it would be left in a garbage bags while Roy DeMeo and the crew would order a pizza and eat it with their unwashed bloody hands.

Ultimately Roy DeMeo died the way he lived, as a street rat, in fetal position, in the trunk of his car. There is no sympathy or empathy from anyone including the Gambinos who he made so much money for over the years.

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: GaryH] #658145
08/01/12 01:34 PM
08/01/12 01:34 PM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
Don't forget as well Senter shot an innocent girl to death too, remember that from murder machine. Despicable men.

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: GaryH] #658176
08/01/12 04:34 PM
08/01/12 04:34 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Don't forget as well Senter shot an innocent girl to death too, remember that from murder machine. Despicable men.[/quo [quote=GaryH]The Albanians and Mexicans are very brutal but not as organised as the Italians or Yakuza

Gary correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you buy Roy Demeo's tie off eBay ?

Genovese Family."
Re: Anthony Senter [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #658177
08/01/12 04:41 PM
08/01/12 04:41 PM
Northumberland England
GaryH Offline OP
Underboss
GaryH  Offline OP
Underboss
Northumberland England
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Don't forget as well Senter shot an innocent girl to death too, remember that from murder machine. Despicable men.[/quo [quote=GaryH]The Albanians and Mexicans are very brutal but not as organised as the Italians or Yakuza

Yep, thats true.
Its more of a collectors item that *may* be worth something in a few years time.
It didnt cost much.
Think of it as being the same as people who collect Nazi memorabilia

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: GaryH] #658181
08/01/12 04:56 PM
08/01/12 04:56 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: GaryH

Yep, thats true.
Its more of a collectors item that *may* be worth something in a few years time.
It didnt cost much.

Yeah I'm not knocking ya, I think his son has a store on there.

Genovese Family."
Re: Anthony Senter [Re: Parisi] #658235
08/02/12 03:25 AM
08/02/12 03:25 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Parisi
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
In your original post you said, "They weren't all the scumbags the books make them out to be." Who were you referring to? Just DiNome? Or Testa and Senter as well? Because you mentioned the latter two in the same post and there's no way you could apply what you said to those two.
I'm with Ivy here, there is no honest justification for a bunch of amoral thugs, which essentially, is the primary definition for the DeMeo crew.

These guys were cold-blooded killers. According to informant testimonies the crew, headed by Roy, would follow a sadistic cycle upon murdering their victims. The crew would first lure their victims to an apartment directly behind the Gemini Lounge where they were shot in the back of the head by Roy DeMeo and the head would be swiftly wrapped in a towel. Harvey "Chris" Rosenberg would then stab the victim in the heart to stop the bleeding. Then the body would be left to drain in a bathtub for 45 minutes. After the body was drained and chopped up it would be left in a garbage bags while Roy DeMeo and the crew would order a pizza and eat it with their unwashed bloody hands.

Ultimately Roy DeMeo died the way he lived, as a street rat, in fetal position, in the trunk of his car. There is no sympathy or empathy from anyone including the Gambinos who he made so much money for over the years.

I think you are bit of on sadist part. They did not torture, they killed quickly. It's wrong, but not torture.

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: GaryH] #658240
08/02/12 05:06 AM
08/02/12 05:06 AM
Orange County, CA
Nicholas Offline
Underboss
Nicholas  Offline
Underboss
Orange County, CA
What's with "Senter's" Italian ancestry? His last name came from the North with Italian immigrants, right?

"The Feds are a business Anthony, millions of tax dollars are invested in watching your ass, sooner or later, just like you, their gonna want a return on their investment." --- Neil Mink, Tony Soprano's lawyer
Re: Anthony Senter [Re: Parisi] #658241
08/02/12 05:10 AM
08/02/12 05:10 AM
D
DiNome1978 Offline
Wiseguy
DiNome1978  Offline
D
Wiseguy
[quote=IvyLeague]

Then the body would be left to drain in a bathtub for 45 minutes. After the body was drained and chopped up it would be left in a garbage bags while Roy DeMeo and the crew would order a pizza and eat it with their unwashed bloody hands.

Don't believe everything Capeci and Mustain tell you , especially when they are the words of a low life drug addict who was saying what he was saying to save his own ass and make everyone else involved look worse and himself look like an angel . Lastly Roy , and his crew for the most part were pretty boys/ladies men not to mention Roy was very careful so I'd guarantee they showered after a kill let alone washed their hands . The three ( Mustain, Capeci, Montiglio) of them told enough tall tales theres no need for you to make up your own . I highly doubt not to mention never read or heard from people who were around them that they sat and ate with blood all over their hands which makes sense being there was really nowhere to hide other than the bathroom in that apartment if someone came to the door ie pizza man , cops, neighbor . They were smarter than that , which is why they never got caught while Roy was running things .

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: Nicholas] #658242
08/02/12 05:21 AM
08/02/12 05:21 AM
D
DiNome1978 Offline
Wiseguy
DiNome1978  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: Nicholas
What's with "Senter's" Italian ancestry? His last name came from the North with Italian immigrants, right?

Yes , only in Northern Italy will you find Italians without vowels at the end of their last names LOL . Some say the names got butchered at Ellis Island (highly possible) , some say it's because of the close proximity to Austria , Germany, & France (mating with non Italians ? That screws up the lineage when it comes time to be inducted/made no ?) which always raises the question whether or not certain families from Northern Italy are actually Italian by blood or just relocated during WW2 during the Hitler/Mussolini alliance . The name Senter actually sounds to me like it could be German or Austrian honestly .

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: DiNome1978] #658243
08/02/12 05:44 AM
08/02/12 05:44 AM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: DiNome1978

Yes , only in Northern Italy will you find Italians without vowels at the end of their last names LOL .

Wrong. This is a huge misconception. There are plenty of Italian as well as Sicilian surnames not ending in vowels, of people born and raised in Italy/Sicily. It's less common, but not UNcommon.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: GaryH] #658270
08/02/12 12:14 PM
08/02/12 12:14 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: GaryH

Yep, thats true.
It didnt cost much.

You know the "gore" collectors would love to buy Roy's old butcher tools. The ones he kept for use at the apartment at the Gemini. Someone should ask Albert where those babies are. lol. You know those bone saws of his saw plenty of use.

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: GaryH] #658309
08/02/12 02:47 PM
08/02/12 02:47 PM
Northumberland England
GaryH Offline OP
Underboss
GaryH  Offline OP
Underboss
Northumberland England
I think they used a proper butchers kit!
(Roy and Joey had experience in that line of work)

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: Giancarlo] #658310
08/02/12 02:51 PM
08/02/12 02:51 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
You know the "gore" collectors would love to buy Roy's old butcher tools. The ones he kept for use at the apartment at the Gemini. Someone should ask Albert where those babies are. lol. You know those bone saws of his saw plenty of use.

These are the same nuts who are dressing like the Batman gunman in Colorado. I saw a clip about these people on GMA this morning. It's crazy.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Anthony Senter [Re: DiNome1978] #658326
08/02/12 06:17 PM
08/02/12 06:17 PM
Parisi Offline
Button
Parisi  Offline
Button
[quote=IvyLeague]

Then the body would be left to drain in a bathtub for 45 minutes. After the body was drained and chopped up it would be left in a garbage bags while Roy DeMeo and the crew would order a pizza and eat it with their unwashed bloody hands.

Don't believe everything Capeci and Mustain tell you , especially when they are the words of a low life drug addict who was saying what he was saying to save his own ass and make everyone else involved look worse and himself look like an angel .
All due respect, I am more inclined to believe and trust the information I have read concerning the DeMeo crew from published books, mob transcripts and witness testimonies over any word from a neighborhood guy. I know you're giving your perspective and everyone, including you, are entitled to your views on DeMeo and his crew but your views seem a little bias. Almost like you're defending these guys and what they did.

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: Parisi] #658364
08/03/12 04:51 AM
08/03/12 04:51 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
[quote=IvyLeague]

Don't believe everything Capeci and Mustain tell you , especially when they are the words of a low life drug addict who was saying what he was saying to save his own ass and make everyone else involved look worse and himself look like an angel .
All due respect, I am more inclined to believe and trust the information I have read concerning the DeMeo crew from published books, mob transcripts and witness testimonies over any word from a neighborhood guy. I know you're giving your perspective and everyone, including you, are entitled to your views on DeMeo and his crew but your views seem a little bias. Almost like you're defending these guys and what they did.

Witnesses saw the negative side of them, of course they're not going to tell anything good about them. Published books are written by humans and most humans are just as biased regarding the life of (organized) criminals : Sometimes they are portrayed as the most glamorous beings to ever grace the earth, while in another book/movie they are portrayed as pure inhuman monsters. The truth is that they're neither of those.

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: Parisi] #658438
08/03/12 01:46 PM
08/03/12 01:46 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
[quote=IvyLeague]

He did not seem to defend what they did at all, he gave us another side to story, and example of how they were in other aspects everyday life. I thought it was good info.

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: carmela] #658548
08/03/12 08:57 PM
08/03/12 08:57 PM
D
DiNome1978 Offline
Wiseguy
DiNome1978  Offline
D
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: carmela

Yes , only in Northern Italy will you find Italians without vowels at the end of their last names LOL .

Wrong. This is a huge misconception. There are plenty of Italian as well as Sicilian surnames not ending in vowels, of people born and raised in Italy/Sicily. It's less common, but not UNcommon.

It's common in Northern Italy , you won't find many if any in Southern Italy . Sorry but you won't convince me other wise , my fathers family comes from Naples , and my mothers from Sicily and I've frequented both places my entire life and the few Italians I've met without vowels come from Northern Italy .

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: Parisi] #658554
08/03/12 09:14 PM
08/03/12 09:14 PM
D
DiNome1978 Offline
Wiseguy
DiNome1978  Offline
D
Wiseguy
[quote=IvyLeague]

All due respect but you seem to have your own take on my stories which is fine , but nowhere have I defended any of the actions of the Gemini crew . I simply told a story from a different perspective .. MY PERSPECTIVE from what I PERSONALLY experienced or what my family witnessed hanging around those guys and told me (which I figured was something nice to share being I'm sure most people on here didn't grow up a few doors down and see these people on a daily basis and have family who worked close with them or arrested them) . You can believe what you want but in this equation I'm the only one who has ZERO to gain . The writers beef up their stories to sell more books for financial gain (see Philip Carlo) , the government witnesses beef up their story for the DA's case and tell a gory story and make themselves look like the angel or guy along for the ride with these "monsters" in order to save their asses and help with a conviction . As for the district attorney see government witness (no need for me to retype) . It's a moot point , you're not gonna convince me and I have no desire to convince anyone . What these men did was horrible , but to me they were family, neighbors, friends who never did a thing to harm me or anyone in the neighborhood .

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: DiNome1978] #658555
08/03/12 09:16 PM
08/03/12 09:16 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

It's common in Northern Italy , you won't find many if any in Southern Italy . Sorry but you won't convince me other wise , my fathers family comes from Naples , and my mothers from Sicily and I've frequented both places my entire life and the few Italians I've met without vowels come from Northern Italy .

Sorry, but you said ONLY in Northern Italy. Now you change your tune. Enough said. Your father's family blah blah blah...my husband is born and raised in Sicily, my father is from Sicily, and I'm in Sicily for the past 16 years or more of my life.

Last edited by carmela; 08/03/12 09:16 PM.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: GaryH] #658556
08/03/12 09:27 PM
08/03/12 09:27 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
in south italy there are some surnames without vowels like martines or lopez and others most of them from spanish origins

Re: Anthony Senter [Re: m2w] #658558
08/03/12 09:39 PM
08/03/12 09:39 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
There are also surnames that seem to be of Latin origins like De Santis or De Michelis, but I don't know if they are more common in northern or southern Italy. I also remember reading about a mafioso called Francesco Mangion.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Anthony Senter [Re: carmela] #658602
08/04/12 01:40 AM
08/04/12 01:40 AM
D
DiNome1978 Offline
Wiseguy
DiNome1978  Offline
D
Wiseguy

Sorry, but you said ONLY in Northern Italy. Now you change your tune. Enough said. Your father's family blah blah blah...my husband is born and raised in Sicily, my father is from Sicily, and I'm in Sicily for the past 16 years or more of my life. [/quote]

I didnt change my tune , I said EXACTLY the same thing I said in the first post . Read it again

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull