I figure I'd start this treat to post about the story I had about the Patriarca family. Also this might be able help see if there is any records of a few guys that I haven't seen anything on.

Basically, my father knew this guy who came over from Italy, like 2 days after he got here. Some how he managed to buy a $35k land plot, afford a 4 story building costing around or over $1m to be built, buy a few different apartment complexes, afford 2 rental car shops and dab into some construction. This guy also owned a few other auto garages as well. Some how me managed to get his citizenship almost immediately. Sure you must be wondering, "whats this got to do with the mob". Well my dad used to work at his garage and one guy used to come in all the time whose job was a plumber. my father asked him if he could fix the toilet one time and this guy told him he didnt know shit about plumbing.

Fast forward a bit and Raymond Patriarca jr and gennaro angiulo both had their cars brought to this shop. my father had to pick up patriarca's car in Providence to bring to the shop, and he had to bring Angiulo's car to his restaurant in the North End. Of course my father accidentally opened the glove box and found slips of numbers, nothing happened, but my father was never asked to bring one of their cars again.

Fast forward to him getting married, he managed to have his wedding at the Prudential building in boston, hard to manage, but more so, every single guest had their own limo to it. What does this have to do with me? well i used to work for him too. I remember going down there one time and hearing the end of a phone conversation with the infamous words "put the fear of god in him". not to mention he annually held a pig roast at the shop, which was behind my house, and of the 50 of the people there, probably about 30-40 of them were either members or associates of the mob. So yea thats my story, not much of a story but something i grew up around.

i do wonder if anyone can find records on either of them having ties to the mob. I won't put their names out here, but if you can help by all means pm me and i'll give the names there.

"Death is the answer to all problems. No man, no problem."

"I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not"