I need help please, tryin to find a specific historical mugshot, of the Hotel Franconia raid.

this was a raid that took place in mid November, i think it was Nov 10th or 11th 1931. some books say 1933, but the NY newspapers say 1931. several jewish mobsters were arrested at the Hotel Franconia, the hotel was owned by Arnold Rothstein at a time, before his death. on Lansky's orders the meeting was put together, and Siegel was the head of the meeting. it was a conference to let the other jewish mob bosses know, that they were goin to be workin with the italians under Luciano. the italian and jewish mobsters later became known as "the Combination", or better known as the infamous "National Crime Syndicate". nine mobsters were arreseted, among them were:

Joseph "Doc" Stacher, Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel,Harry Tietlebaum, Harry "Big Greenie" Greenberg (his surname was listed as "Schachter",in his FBI files), Louis "Lepke" Buchalter, Jacob "Gurrah" Shapiro, Louis "Shadows" Kravitz, Hyman "Curly" Holtz, and Philip "Little Farfel" Kavolick.

below is a mugshot with only 5 of these nine mobsters listed. this mugshot was taken that same day after the raid:

www.bzzurkk.com/album.php?albumid=18&attachmentid=827

the mugshot with the full 9, is only available (to my knowledge) as a news paper strip.

does anyone know where i could please find a high quality resolution version, of the mugshot in the link? ive looked everywhere for it, even the NYC archives, and im only able to find the version that i posted, and other pixlated versions. if someone could please let me know where i could get a high reolution quatlity of it, i would be extremely happy, and it would end my search that has been goin on for a few years now. below is an example of the high quality version that im talkin about:

http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae132...ng&newest=1

as you can see in the high quality version, there is way more detail over the first version that i linked. you can even see Buchalter's bandage undereath his eyepatch, the picture is so detailed. unfortunately, this is the only part that i have of the high resolution version, that ive been searchin to find for years now. if anyone knows any information about how i could find this, please let me know, Thank You.

Last edited by Benjamin_Bugsy_Siegel; 03/12/10 04:23 AM.