GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 126 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,664
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terrorist #559995
11/11/09 09:44 PM
11/11/09 09:44 PM
CA
D
DiMaggio68 Offline OP
Capo
DiMaggio68  Offline OP
D
Capo
CA
Did you read the latest news about this guy Hasan? He is a total al-qeada supporter. They should wait until he gets better, and then torture the SOB.

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: DiMaggio68] #559996
11/11/09 09:53 PM
11/11/09 09:53 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
is this 100% official or media speculation?

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: BAM_233] #559998
11/11/09 10:58 PM
11/11/09 10:58 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Whether or not he's proven to be a card-carrying member of Al Queida, his murderous rampage was an act of terrorism--fully in synch with, and motivated by, the goals of Al Queida and other Islamic terrorist organizations: to destroy American lives.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: DiMaggio68] #560001
11/11/09 11:40 PM
11/11/09 11:40 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: DiMaggio68
Did you read the latest news about this guy Hasan? He is a total al-qeada supporter.

I take it you read this from the New York Post.

So far there is no indication that he has any ties to any terror network.

Just someone who went gun-happy psycho like a post office worker (with the ethnic/religious stuff a red herring) or he acted as a psycho terrorist on his own dime and time.

I think its the latter.

They should wait until he gets better, and then torture the SOB.

Yes, just like the Viet Cong, Nazis, Soviets, North Koreans all did to our guys.

We're a civilized government, or would like to think we are compared to those regimes.

EDIT - Baiting for Mr. Capo, Baiting for Mr. Capo, please come to the front desk...

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 11/11/09 11:41 PM.
Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Turnbull] #560007
11/11/09 11:59 PM
11/11/09 11:59 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Whether or not he's proven to be a card-carrying member of Al Queida, his murderous rampage was an act of terrorism--fully in synch with, and motivated by, the goals of Al Queida and other Islamic terrorist organizations: to destroy American lives.

Now TB, of all Board members, you are the one I credit with the most caution when posting. The only info we have available comes to us through the media filter. We ought to wait for more definitive information.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Turnbull] #560009
11/12/09 12:32 AM
11/12/09 12:32 AM
CA
D
DiMaggio68 Offline OP
Capo
DiMaggio68  Offline OP
D
Capo
CA
I agree with you Turnball. The total left are trying to say this guy was sick, which I think is bull shit. The guy was a damn doctor for crying out loud. Do you know how smart you gotta be to get your doctoral degree? So, this punk is not loco in the head, he is a terrorist that had a temper tantrum.

http://features.csmonitor.com/politics/2...olitical-lenses

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/FtHoodshooting/alleged-fort-hood-shooter-slipped-cracks/story?id=9039742

http://www.rushlimbaughforum.com/hood-killer-terrorist-t3521.html

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: DiMaggio68] #560034
11/12/09 09:24 AM
11/12/09 09:24 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
First of all, he can't be an Arab anything. He was born in the United States, which makes him American. He was Muslim, but he was not Arab. And was he a Muslim extremist? Only time will tell.

Also, what makes you think that, just because he was smart, he wasn't "sick"? And he had a medical degree, he didn't have a doctorate, to my knowledge, although it's not out of the question that he might have had both. And he had a TEMPER TANTRUM??? He slaughtered innocent people because he was having a BAD DAY??

Oh, and please, Rush Limbaugh cited as a source?? Really??

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Sicilian Babe] #560037
11/12/09 10:32 AM
11/12/09 10:32 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

He is an Islamic terrorist just like McVeigh was a Christian terrorist, and he will meet the same fate.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: DiMaggio68] #560040
11/12/09 11:00 AM
11/12/09 11:00 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
I agree with you Turnball. The total left are trying to say this guy was sick, which I think is bull shit. The guy was a damn doctor for crying out loud. Do you know how smart you gotta be to get your doctoral degree? So, this punk is not loco in the head, he is a terrorist that had a temper tantrum.

http://features.csmonitor.com/politics/2...olitical-lenses

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/FtHoodshooting/alleged-fort-hood-shooter-slipped-cracks/story?id=9039742

http://www.rushlimbaughforum.com/hood-killer-terrorist-t3521.html

So you're saying that a doctor can't go.....nuts? BTW, are you able to make Dr. Hannibal Lecter's appointment next week? He's so anxious to have lunch with you. smile

The right is spinning this as a Al Qaeda sleeper agent, that all Muslims in the military want to blow everyone up* and can't be trusted at all. The left is spinning that this is everything but a religious nutjob this side of those abortion shooters/bombers.

I have no ideological investment.

*=A recent result of that paranoia: A guy in full garb and didn't speak English got the shit beaten out of him by a soldier over in Illinois because the soldier thought the foreigner was a terrorist.

He was revealed to be a Greek Orthodox priest who was lost. frown

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #560042
11/12/09 12:18 PM
11/12/09 12:18 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
BTW, are you able to make Dr. Hannibal Lecter's appointment next week? He's so anxious to have lunch with you.

More likely he's so anxious to have you for lunch.

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: SC] #560049
11/12/09 01:28 PM
11/12/09 01:28 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Ralph Peters wrote this for the Post the other day (seeing as Ronnie mentioned the Post). Now the Post is normally a righty, apologist tabloid, but I have to admit, I enjoyed this article and thought it mad a lot of sense.

Fort Hood's 9/11

On Thursday afternoon, a radicalized Muslim US Army officer shouting "Allahu Akbar!" committed the worst act of terror on American soil since 9/11. And no one wants to call it an act of terror or associate it with Islam.

What cowards we are. Political correctness killed those patriotic Americans at Ft. Hood as surely as the Islamist gunman did. And the media treat it like a case of non-denominational shoplifting.

This was a terrorist act. When an extremist plans and executes a murderous plot against our unarmed soldiers to protest our efforts to counter Islamist fanatics, it’s an act of terror. Period.

When the terrorist posts anti-American hate-speech on the Web; apparently praises suicide bombers and uses his own name; loudly criticizes US policies; argues (as a psychiatrist, no less) with his military patients over the worth of their sacrifices; refuses, in the name of Islam, to be photographed with female colleagues; lists his nationality as "Palestinian" in a Muslim spouse-matching program, and parades around central Texas in a fundamentalist playsuit — well, it only seems fair to call this terrorist an "Islamist terrorist."

But the president won’t. Despite his promise to get to all the facts. Because there’s no such thing as "Islamist terrorism" in ObamaWorld.

And the Army won’t. Because its senior leaders are so sick with political correctness that pandering to America-haters is safer than calling terrorism "terrorism."

And the media won’t. Because they have more interest in the shooter than in our troops — despite their crocodile tears.

Maj. Nadal Malik Hasan planned this terrorist attack and executed it in cold blood. The resulting massacre was the first tragedy. The second was that he wasn’t killed on the spot.

Hasan survived. Now the rest of us will have to foot his massive medical bills. Activist lawyers will get involved, claiming "harassment" drove him temporarily insane. There’ll be no end of trial delays. At best, taxpayer dollars will fund his prison lifestyle for decades to come, since our politically correct Army leadership wouldn’t dare pursue or carry out the death penalty.

Maj. Hasan will be a hero to Islamist terrorists abroad and their sympathizers here. While US Muslim organizations decry his acts publicly, Hasan will be praised privately. And he’ll have the last laugh.

But Hasan isn’t the sole guilty party. The US Army’s unforgivable political correctness is also to blame for the casualties at Ft. Hood.

Given the myriad warning signs, it’s appalling that no action was taken against a man apparently known to praise suicide bombers and openly damn US policy. But no officer in his chain of command, either at Walter Reed Army Medical Center or at Ft. Hood, had the guts to take meaningful action against a dysfunctional soldier and an incompetent doctor.

Had Hasan been a Lutheran or a Methodist, he would’ve been gone with the simoon. But officers fear charges of discrimination when faced with misconduct among protected minorities.

Now 12 soldiers and a security guard lie dead. 31 soldiers were wounded, 28 of them seriously. If heads don’t roll in this maggot’s chain of command, the Army will have shamed itself beyond moral redemption.

There’s another important issue, too. How could the Army allow an obviously incompetent and dysfunctional psychiatrist to treat our troubled soldiers returning from war? An Islamist whacko is counseled for arguing with veterans who’ve been assigned to his care? And he’s not removed from duty? What planet does the Army live on?

For the first time since I joined the Army in 1976, I’m ashamed of its dereliction of duty. The chain of command protected a budding terrorist who was waving one red flag after another. Because it was safer for careers than doing something about him.

Get ready for the apologias. We’ve already heard from the terrorist’s family that "he’s a good American." In their world, maybe he is.

But when do we, the American public, knock off the PC nonsense?

A disgruntled Muslim soldier murdered his officers way back in 2003, in Kuwait, on the eve of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Recently? An American mullah shoots it out with the feds in Detroit. A Muslim fanatic attacks an Arkansas recruiting station. A Muslim media owner, after playing the peace card, beheads his wife. A Muslim father runs over his daughter because she’s becoming too Westernized.

Muslim terrorist wannabes are busted again and again. And we’re assured that "Islam’s a religion of peace."

I guarantee you that the Obama administration’s non-response to the Ft. Hood attack will mock the memory of our dead.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: olivant] #560051
11/12/09 01:37 PM
11/12/09 01:37 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: Turnbull

Now TB, of all Board members, you are the one I credit with the most caution when posting. The only info we have available comes to us through the media filter. We ought to wait for more definitive information.

I appreciate your post, Olivant. smile

Hasan worshipped with a pro-Queida imam at a Virginia mosque; corresponded via e-mail with that imam after he moved to Yemen; visited radical Islmaic websites; posted praise for suicide bombers; openly spoke about how the war in Iraq and Afghanistan was a war on Islam; paraded in fundamentalist Islamic garb prior to the attack, and shouted "Allahu akbar!" before shooting. That doesn't leave me with a lot of doubt about his motives.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: pizzaboy] #560052
11/12/09 01:40 PM
11/12/09 01:40 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
I agree with that article 100%. IMHO that bastard needs to be shot in the head 13 times.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Mignon] #560053
11/12/09 01:41 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
Why 13?

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Mignon] #560054
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Mignon
I agree with that article 100%.

It was well written and informative. I'm a New York City Democrat, and even I can see that.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: svsg] #560056
11/12/09 01:49 PM
11/12/09 01:49 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: svsg
Why 13?

14 would be excessive.

Actually, I believe Mig was alluding to the 13 victims of the attack.

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: pizzaboy] #560062
11/12/09 02:14 PM
11/12/09 02:14 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I agree with that article 100%.

It was well written and informative. I'm a New York City Democrat, and even I can see that.

I thought the article went overboard in three areas, first the gratuitous reference to "Obamaland" was a cheap shot. Second it presupposed that this terrorist would get a trial in a United States District Court. As an Army Officer he is going to be facing a court martial, where the rules are very different. Casting him as a victim is not going to fly. I believe the penalty remains hanging. Third it is not a surprise that his family would call him a "good American." Its his family for heaven's sake, leave them out of it.

What I do not understand is how so many people missed him for what he was.
While we all have to take our shoes off at airports, here was a guy inside the army e mailing some crazy imam in the middle east, posting all kinds of stuff, and claiming Muslims should not be sent to fight in the Middle East.

BTW according to that "logic" would Catholics and Lutherans have been given
exemptions to fight Italians and Germans in WWII?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: klydon1] #560063
11/12/09 02:18 PM
11/12/09 02:18 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Originally Posted By: klydon1

Actually, I believe Mig was alluding to the 13 victims of the attack.

That is what I meant.

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Mignon] #560071
11/12/09 03:08 PM
11/12/09 03:08 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
The bastard is being charged with 13 counts of murder.clap
Story

Why waste tax payers time and money. Just shoot him in the head 13 times.

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Mignon] #560072
11/12/09 03:22 PM
11/12/09 03:22 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Some of the philistinism on display here is absolutely outrageous. The third sentence of the entire thread is fucking heinous. Its author is positively backward.

It's a tragic incident, for sure, and a lot of people are no doubt suffering right now because of it. But that doesn't mean there's a whole lot of frankly vacuous emotionalism, sensationalism and politically and morally repugnant responses to this incident. It's a sociological crisis and it exposes all kinds of logical fallacies and contradictions in people's thinking.

This is no worse than the many extrajudicial killings occurring far more frequently in the Middle East; and I think it's very sad that many will be taken in by the veils of falsity that allow such hypocrisies to happen.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, you bloodthirsty, arrogant, fiction-loving [BadWord] flaps.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #560076
11/12/09 03:34 PM
11/12/09 03:34 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
No I'm not ashamed. I'll even say it again. SHOOT THE FUCKING BASTARD IN THE HEAD 13 TIMES!!!!!

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Mignon] #560077
11/12/09 03:36 PM
11/12/09 03:36 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
No I'm not ashamed. I'll even say it again. SHOOT THE FUCKING BASTARD IN THE HEAD 13 TIMES!!!!!

Don't sugarcoat it, Mig. Say what's on your mind whistle.

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #560078
11/12/09 03:37 PM
11/12/09 03:37 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
You should all be ashamed of yourselves, you bloodthirsty, arrogant, fiction-loving [BadWord] flaps.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: SC] #560082
11/12/09 04:01 PM
11/12/09 04:01 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Originally Posted By: Mig
I almost responded civilly to this, but thought better of it. I wonder why I'm here at all. (And don't think of some witty AppleOnYa-ism in reply to that.)

Out of moderate ostrich liberalism comes the kind of extreme inhumane backwardness that Mig and others have displayed time and time again on this board. I miss Plawrence.

"...vacuous emotionalism, sensationalism and politically and morally repugnant response..."

When there's a response to this that doesn't fit into that quote, I'll feel surrounded by enough humans to start posting again. Until then, enjoy bathing in your bloodthirsty, arrogant, fiction-loving philistinism.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Mignon] #560083
11/12/09 04:05 PM
11/12/09 04:05 PM
CA
D
DiMaggio68 Offline OP
Capo
DiMaggio68  Offline OP
D
Capo
CA

I agree and love you Mig.........

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Mignon] #560085
11/12/09 04:18 PM
11/12/09 04:18 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

According to your logic, wouldn't that be a waste of 12 taxpayer financed bullets?

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Sicilian Babe] #560088
11/12/09 04:31 PM
11/12/09 04:31 PM
CA
D
DiMaggio68 Offline OP
Capo
DiMaggio68  Offline OP
D
Capo
CA
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
First of all, he can't be an Arab anything. He was born in the United States, which makes him American. He was Muslim, but he was not Arab. And was he a Muslim extremist? Only time will tell.

Also, what makes you think that, just because he was smart, he wasn't "sick"? And he had a medical degree, he didn't have a doctorate, to my knowledge, although it's not out of the question that the man might have had both. And he had a TEMPER TANTRUM??? He slaughtered innocent people because he was having a BAD DAY??

Oh, and please, Rush Limbaugh cited as a source?? Really??

First- You have Black African Muslims, Black American Muslims, Arab Muslims and Arab American Muslims. Hasan sure don't look like a brotha to me.

Second- From what I've read is Hasan did have his double d.

Also, my grandfather once said "you can't be a more prouder American than a Sicilian one," which I agree with. So, It surprises me as a fellow Sicilian that you would have sympathy for this bastard. You're even trying to make excuses for his evil behavior. Also a babe to me is a woman that is not just beautiful on the in, but has a beautiful personality as well.

Hasan had a temper tantrum because he hates Americans, and wanted to kill some and did so. He's an evil piece of crap, not a nice person.

Third- Rush is right!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: DiMaggio68] #560090
11/12/09 05:17 PM
11/12/09 05:17 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Babe makes some good points that illustrate why lynch mobs were so prevalent (apparently) in the old west. Hasan was born in Virginia of what we believe at this point to be middle-eastern descent and his family is from Jordan. Now, middle eastern descent subsumes alot of different ethnicities which alot of Americans fail to acknowlege (like the difference between a Napolitan and a Sicilian). His communications with other middle-easterners has not yet been publicized, but only paraphrased. As I posted above, all of our information is coming to us through the filter of the media. I'd rather wait until the evidence against him is made public before I draw any conclusions about motivations.

And a note to Capo: "sociological crises"? Madonne! No, murder. That doesn't seem in doubt at this point.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: dontomasso] #560091
11/12/09 05:19 PM
11/12/09 05:19 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
According to your logic, wouldn't that be a waste of 12 taxpayer financed bullets?

No it's not a waste of taxpayer money when you are getting rid of a piece of shit terrorist scum. Plus it's a hell of alot cheaper.

Re: Finding out Fort Hood killer is an arab terror [Re: Mignon] #560096
11/12/09 06:03 PM
11/12/09 06:03 PM
CA
D
DiMaggio68 Offline OP
Capo
DiMaggio68  Offline OP
D
Capo
CA