GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Lou_Para, Toodoped), 59 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,105
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,683
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Re: Michael Jackson IS DEAD!!!! [Re: olivant] #548658
07/13/09 10:27 AM
07/13/09 10:27 AM
Top o' the World
Fame Offline
Underboss
Fame  Offline
Underboss
Top o' the World
"The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones"

Shakespeare called it some 400 years ago in his play "Julius Caesar" (Act 3, Scene II)

While MJ is not really Caesar, Al Sharpton is not really Mark Antony, and The Roman Forum is certainly not Staples Center, yet I couldnt help but thinking about this scene throughout the memorial service.

And now that his sister claims he was murdered, even using the word "Stabbed" - again, just like Caesar, it feels like the play is not about to end anytime soon.

I wonder who's playing Brutus.

"Come out and take it, you dirty, yellow-bellied rat, or I'll give it to you through the door!"

- James Cagney in "Taxi!" (1932)
Re: Michael Jackson IS DEAD!!!! [Re: Fame] #548660
07/13/09 10:59 AM
07/13/09 10:59 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

He is STILL dead?

Last edited by dontomasso; 07/13/09 11:00 AM.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Michael Jackson IS DEAD!!!! [Re: dontomasso] #548674
07/13/09 12:40 PM
07/13/09 12:40 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Michael Jackson ‘had two gay lovers’, new book claims

The star was allegedly “madly in love” with a half-Asian construction worker and had another fling with a Hollywood waiter.

Writer Ian Halperin claims in his unauthorised biography that “virtually everybody” around Jackson knew that the singer was gay.

Jackson’s affair with the builder, who was in his early 20s, began in Las Vegas in 2007, according to Halperin. “He rarely left his residence, but when he did, according to one of Jackson’s closest confidants, it was to meet a boyfriend at a run-down motel.

“Michael would leave the house in disguise, often dressed as a woman, and would go to meet his boyfriend at a motel that was one of Vegas’ grungiest dives. Michael was broke. He struggled to put food on the table for his children. It was all he could afford then.”

Halperin added: “A close aide of Jackson who confirmed the affair to me said that he had no knowledge of what went on behind closed doors at the motel. But the aide said Jackson would dress as a woman after midnight to meet a worker employed by the city of Las Vegas.”

The second man was an aspiring actor, working as a waiter, who visited Jackson’s Hollywood Hills home almost every night for three weeks during a short but passionate affair, Halperin said.

The author’s claims, in the book Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson, were reported by The Sun.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Michael Jackson IS DEAD!!!! [Re: pizzaboy] #548676
07/13/09 12:44 PM
07/13/09 12:44 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Michael Jackson ‘had two gay lovers’, new book claims

I thought one of them was Bruno.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Michael Jackson IS DEAD!!!! [Re: dontomasso] #548682
07/13/09 01:51 PM
07/13/09 01:51 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Seriously, would anything "weird" or "odd" that comes out about MJ surprise anyone? The thing is, at least for me, I knew he was a little strange even up to the Thriller days, but it wasn't til after that(not certain exactly when) that I realized he was super strange if you know what I mean...at least as far as I'm concerned. wink

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Michael Jackson IS DEAD!!!! [Re: Fame] #548687
07/13/09 02:17 PM
07/13/09 02:17 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Fame
"The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones"

Shakespeare called it some 400 years ago in his play "Julius Caesar" (Act 3, Scene II)

While MJ is not really Caesar, Al Sharpton is not really Mark Antony, and The Roman Forum is certainly not Staples Center, yet I couldnt help but thinking about this scene throughout the memorial service.

And now that his sister claims he was murdered, even using the word "Stabbed" - again, just like Caesar, it feels like the play is not about to end anytime soon.

I wonder who's playing Brutus.

if i remember right michael has to come back as a ghost, the wife of who ever plays 'brutus' dies, then everybody around 'brutus'dies, and finally it can end with 'brutus' death.

Re: Michael Jackson IS DEAD!!!! [Re: BAM_233] #549083
07/16/09 09:36 PM
07/16/09 09:36 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
a snip it of a un-released song came out, and it has a familiar tune to it.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopm...nreleased-song/

Re: Michael Jackson IS DEAD!!!! [Re: Beth E] #549428
07/19/09 05:29 AM
07/19/09 05:29 AM
The US of Frickin A!!!
Tru_Bizelli Offline
Humble Friend of Yours!
Tru_Bizelli  Offline
Humble Friend of Yours!
Made Member
The US of Frickin A!!!
My sympathy goes out to the jackson family.
www.Bizelli.ws

(Check out the "411" page)

~ Woke Up This Morning And Bought Myself A Gun ~
~ Curtis "Ray Biselliano" Bizelli ~
Re: Michael Jackson IS DEAD!!!! [Re: Tru_Bizelli] #549488
07/20/09 12:08 PM
07/20/09 12:08 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
I recieved this email yesterday from a friend.

FW: SOLDIER RESPONDS TO MJ'S
DEATH.....

This is written by a young man serving his third tour of duty
in Iraq .

Thought you might find his take on the Michael Jackson news
interesting.

Okay, I need to rant.

I was just watching the news, and I caught part of a report on Michael Jackson . As we all know, Jackson died the other day. He was an entertainer who performed for decades. He made millions, he spent millions, and he did alot of things that make him a villian to many people. I understand that his death would affect a lot of people, and I respect those people who mourn his death, but that isn't the point of my rant.

Why is it that when ONE man dies, the whole of America loses their minds with grief. When a man dies whose only contribution to the country was to ENTERTAIN people, the Amercian people find the need to flock to a memorial in Hollywood , and even Congress sees the need to hold a "momentof silence" for his passing?

Am I missing something here? ONE man dies, and all of a sudden he's a freaking martyr because he entertained us for a few decades?

What about all those SOLDIERS who have died to give us
freedom? All those Soldiers who, knowing that they would be asked to fight in a war, still raised their hands and swore to
defend the Constitution and the United States of America .

Where is their moment of silence? Where are the people flocking to their graves or memorials and mourning over them
because they made the ultimate sacrifice?

Why is it when a Soldier dies, there are more people saying "good riddence," and "thank God for IEDs?" When did this country become so calloused to the sacrifice of GOOD MEN and WOMEN, that they can arbitrarily blow off
their deaths, and instead, throw themselves into mourning for a "Pop Icon?"

I think that if they are going to hold a moment of silence IN CONGRESS for Michael Jackson, they need to hold a moment of silence for every service member killed in Iraq and Afghanistan . They need to PUBLICLY recognize every life that has been lost so that the American people can live their callous little lives in the luxury and freedom that WE, those that are living and those that have gone on, have provided for
them. But, wait, that would take too much time, because there have been so many willing to make that sacrifice. After all, we will never make millions of dollars. We will never star in movies, or write hit songs that the world will listen too.

We only shed our blood, sweat and tears so that people can enjoy what they have.

Sorry if I have offended, but I needed to say it.

Remember these five words the next time you think of
someone who is serving in the military;

"So that others maylive...."

Last edited by Mignon; 07/20/09 12:26 PM. Reason: Forgot to add thr email :(

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Michael Jackson IS DEAD!!!! [Re: Mignon] #549491
07/20/09 12:17 PM
07/20/09 12:17 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Originally Posted By: Mignon
I recieved this email yesterday from a friend.

Either your friend doesn't have much to say, OR you forgot to include the e-mail. tongue

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Michael Jackson IS DEAD!!!! [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #549497
07/20/09 12:44 PM
07/20/09 12:44 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Well, Mig, its like The Joker said in "The Dark Knight"

"If I say I'm going to kill a gang banger tomorrow, or blow up a truckload of soldiered gets excited because that's part of the plan. But threaten to kill one mayor and everybody goes crazy!"

Re: Michael Jackson IS DEAD!!!! [Re: dontomasso] #549498
07/20/09 12:51 PM
07/20/09 12:51 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Celebrity obsessed culture. Sad but true.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Michael Jackson IS DEAD!!!! [Re: pizzaboy] #549638
07/21/09 04:48 PM
07/21/09 04:48 PM
UK
DE NIRO'S SISTER Offline
Underboss
DE NIRO'S SISTER  Offline
Underboss
UK
R.I.P Jackson

so sad, that he is dead.

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull