GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (joepuzzles234, Toodoped, CleanBandit, 2 invisible), 279 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,393
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum #544373
06/10/09 02:45 PM
06/10/09 02:45 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline OP
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline OP
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: Mignon] #544380
06/10/09 03:16 PM
06/10/09 03:16 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

I hate those Maryland nazis.

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: Double-J] #544388
06/10/09 03:52 PM
06/10/09 03:52 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
anybody want to drive to maryland to run those nazi's in the water?

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: BAM_233] #544391
06/10/09 04:17 PM
06/10/09 04:17 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Apparently this guy was in trouble several years ago for trying to kill or take hostage members of the Federal Reserve. Typical "conspiracy theory" crazy Nazi.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: dontomasso] #544419
06/10/09 07:13 PM
06/10/09 07:13 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
The guy is almost 89 years old. Hate never dies. Let this be a lesson to the people who think it's a waste of time sending elderly old Nazis to jail for their war crimes.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: pizzaboy] #544462
06/10/09 09:09 PM
06/10/09 09:09 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
This would also fit under the "Home-grown Terrorist" thread wouldn't it? I can't believe it. How absolutely awful and hateful. mad We all hate certain things, ideas, people, policies, but damn, what must be in one's mind to go to this extreme?

They've been reporting how(and I remember the incident) Janet Napalitano had to apologize a few weeks ago for stating (paraphrasing) that the she feared an uprising of White Supremecy/hate groups raising their ugly heads. With the abortion doctor killing and now this horrible killing at the museum, she's evidently not far off base at all.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #544479
06/10/09 10:06 PM
06/10/09 10:06 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Another demonstration of man's inhumanity to man. I had heard earlier that the guard was in grave condition. I wasn't aware that he had been murdered, God rest his soul.

Damn right, PB. Put them all away.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: pizzaboy] #544491
06/10/09 11:21 PM
06/10/09 11:21 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
The guy is almost 89 years old. Hate never dies. Let this be a lesson to the people who think it's a waste of time sending elderly old Nazis to jail for their war crimes.

Well said, pb.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #544500
06/10/09 11:59 PM
06/10/09 11:59 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

They've been reporting how(and I remember the incident) Janet Napalitano had to apologize a few weeks ago for stating (paraphrasing) that the she feared an uprising of White Supremecy/hate groups raising their ugly heads. With the abortion doctor killing and now this horrible killing at the museum, she's evidently not far off base at all.

TIS

Statistically these are misnomer crimes, but they're so high profile and public, they effectively with blood silence that GOP argument from weeks back about that HS report being "partisan." Of course people forget the Govt. a few months earlier published a report about left-extremists threats as well.

Anyway, wanna read a stupid statement that I'm sure DoubleJ in knee-jerk would totally agree with?

""Make no mistake. Muslims created this atmosphere where hatred of the Jews is okay and must be “tolerated” as a legitimate point of view. The shooting today is just yet another manifestation emanating from that viewpoint–another manifestation of the welcome mat that Muslims rolled out for fellow anti-Semites of all stripes to no longer be afraid to come out of the closet," - Debbie Schlussel"

Does anyone know why this is stupid?

Well consider that anti-semitism has always been there in Europe and the U.S., and well before Adolph and his boys took over Germany, such prejudice was essentially part of the Ku Klux Klan's ideology in fighting against (besides blacks and Catholics) and in many ways Anti-Semitism was somewhat accepted in the mainstream until World War 2, when the full reveal of the Holocaust altered and destroyed that general tolerance in America.

And well, last I checked, the Nazis were around before those Moslems were even internationally relevant, you know before we discovered oil there.

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #544501
06/11/09 12:03 AM
06/11/09 12:03 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Anyway, wanna read a stupid statement that I'm sure DoubleJ in knee-jerk would totally agree with?

Oh, what I could tell you about the blood libel.

Well, unless you're a complete fucking idiot, you do. But feel free to blather on.

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: Double-J] #544502
06/11/09 12:31 AM
06/11/09 12:31 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
So you agree with the statement DJ?

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #544507
06/11/09 12:41 AM
06/11/09 12:41 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Oh and speaking of American anti-semitism:

"Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office."

-- Rev. Jeremiah Wright on the President.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/06/10/quote_of_the_day.html#disqus_thread

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 06/11/09 12:42 AM.
Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #544512
06/11/09 02:12 AM
06/11/09 02:12 AM
In a van down by the river!
Longneck Offline
Longneck  Offline

In a van down by the river!
The Holocaust Museum in Terre Haute has been burned down before and re-opened.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: Longneck] #544576
06/11/09 03:31 PM
06/11/09 03:31 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

I sincerely hope some kind of fund is set up for the security guard's family. The way things go in this country the guy will be forgtten in about two weeks.

We all need to be vigilant about hate mongering from the extremes of all religions and both the fringe left wing and the fringe right wing.

While people like Lou Dobbs, Keith Olberman and Bill O'Rielly
to name three are well within their rights to say the outlandish thing they say against, respectively immigrants, conservatives, and liberals, these gas bags need to ratchet it down a notch, or better yet be replaced by people making intelligent arguments. While these cable ranters are not the proximate cause of acts like the attack on the Holacaust, I believe their stirring up anger and rage may be entertainment for some, but it is also a form of vindication for those who are crazy with hate. Its the same argument people have put forward about rap music. If it debases women and lauds violence against them, it is free speech, but it also has a bad effect on those latent abusers out there who think the message justifies what they do, or want to do.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #544580
06/11/09 05:17 PM
06/11/09 05:17 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

So you agree with the statement DJ?

Please re-read.

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: Double-J] #544585
06/11/09 07:21 PM
06/11/09 07:21 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
This guy is seriously damaged.

OBAMA "CREATED BY JEWS"

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The 88-year-old white supremacist charged with killing a guard at the Holocaust Memorial Museum left a note proclaiming President Obama a tool of "Jew owners," according to court records released Thursday.
James von Brunn remained in critical condition in a Washington hospital after being shot by other security guards at the museum Wednesday.

A notebook found in his car after the shooting declared, "You want my weapons -- this is how you'll get them," according to investigators.

"The Holocaust is a lie. Obama was created by Jews. Obama does what Jew owners tell him to do. Jews captured America's money. Jews control the mass media. The 1st Amendment is abrogated --henceforth," von Brunn wrote, according to an FBI agent's affidavit.

Previous online postings attributed to James von Brunn promoted the claim that Obama has no valid U.S. birth certificate, a debunked theory rejected by U.S. courts and refuted by a certified copy of his birth certificate from the Hawaii Department of Health.

A November 2008 post that appeared under von Brunn's name declared, "There is no Obama documentation -- no records -- no paper trail -- none -- this is no accident. It is being done on purpose with Media help -- but to serve whom & why???"

Von Brunn has been charged with murder in the shooting death of museum guard Stephen Tyrone Johns, 39, and could face the death penalty.

Von Brunn has been living with his son and his son's girlfriend in an apartment in Annapolis, Maryland. The FBI affidavit states he moved in about two years ago, bringing with him two rifles -- one a .22-caliber, the type used in Wednesday's shooting, and a .30-caliber. Watch more about who is James von Brunn »

Scott Aulbach, the son's former roommate, said von Brunn "didn't like anything about the government" and "was really prejudiced against blacks and Jews." But Aulbach said he was "floored" when he heard the elderly white supremacist was the suspect in the museum attack.

"I knew the guy, and I heard some of the things he had said and some of the things he did in his past, but I never would have expected this to happen," he said. "I mean, it's a tragedy."

But Jesse Demolli, who once exhibited some of von Brunn's paintings in his Maryland art gallery, said he was not surprised by the news.

"He was crazy. He was a lunatic. He was scary as hell," Demolli told CNN affiliate Bay News 9 in Tampa, Florida.

He said about eight years ago, another gallery referred von Brunn to him. Demolli said von Brunn's paintings consisted largely of portraits of Native Americans. He hung about a dozen of the works for about three days, and said von Brunn called every day to find out whether anything had sold.

After three days, he said, von Brunn accused him of not doing enough to sell the paintings, telling him he "really needed money." Demolli said he gave the man $20, which he immediately used to buy beer and cigarettes and returned to the gallery, where he quickly began to disparage residents of the surrounding neighborhood, which was largely African-American.

"Then he started talking about the gas chambers, and I said, 'Jim, that's it. That's it. Time out.' I told him to get out of my gallery, and I started taking his paintings down," Demolli said. As he removed the last painting, he said, von Brunn opened his jacket to show him a pistol.

"He said he really liked me and today is my lucky day, and he left," Demolli said. "He was a crazy, racist man."

Von Brunn's ex-wife said she was in a "state of shock" over the shootings. The woman, who asked not to be identified, said she did not know about her husband's anti-Semitic views until "a few years" into their marriage, and said she "was in total disagreement with his views."

She told Bay News 9 that his views were part of the reason their marriage broke up, which she said happened "over 30 years ago."

"I can't tell you what was in his mind. I have no idea," she said.

Von Brunn grew up in St. Louis, Missouri, attended Washington University there and graduated in 1943 with a degree in journalism. He joined the Navy the same year, became an officer and served in torpedo boats in both Europe and the Pacific, according to Navy records.

In July 1945, just before Japan's surrender, he became skipper of a PT boat. He worked in advertising after the war, and described himself as an artist before his arrest Wednesday.

But by the 1970s, he had become a "hardcore neo-Nazi," according to Heidi Beirich, a researcher for the Alabama-based Southern Poverty Law Center. Watch more about the debate over free speech and hate crimes »

Von Brunn served a federal prison term for a 1981 attempt to kidnap members of the Federal Reserve's board of governors, triggered by anger at what he called the "treacherous and unconstitutional" acts of an institution he called Jewish-controlled.

David Gletty, who infiltrated white supremacist groups for the FBI, said younger members of the movement considered von Brunn "a POW" for his prison time.

"That's a badge of honor to these people," Gletty said. "They look up to that as if, you know, if you're military, you get the badges of honor, like the Medal of Honor and so on."

Von Brunn's Web site promoted his book, "Kill the Best Gentiles," in which he claimed the Jewish-led "Illuminati" and Jewish figures such as Sigmund Freud and Karl Marx worked "to destroy Western civilization and the Aryan nation that created it."

Postings attributed to him on other Web sites declared both Christianity and the Holocaust "hoaxes," and announced that "Hitler's worst mistake" was "he didn't gas the Jews."

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: pizzaboy] #544587
06/11/09 07:43 PM
06/11/09 07:43 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
hitler did a great job brainwashing...and here is my question did he fight in WWII?

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: Double-J] #544591
06/11/09 08:20 PM
06/11/09 08:20 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: Double-J

Well, unless you're a complete fucking idiot, you do. But feel free to blather on.

Double J, can't you ever debate or disagree anymore without giving the short, personal insulting and non-sensical answers that you now seem to make in almost every topic that you reply to??

Ronnie voiced, what I thought was, a legitimate opinion based on something factual. He didn't make any personal insults towards anyone in particular.

Why not give him your view instead of the short, holds no water, reply that insinuates that he's just blabbering? WHY do you feel that he's just blabbering?

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: Don Cardi] #544615
06/11/09 09:38 PM
06/11/09 09:38 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Originally Posted By: Double-J

Double J, can't you ever debate or disagree anymore without giving the short, personal insulting and non-sensical answers that you now seem to make in almost every topic that you reply to??

Ronnie voiced, what I thought was, a legitimate opinion based on something factual. He didn't make any personal insults towards anyone in particular.

Why not give him your view instead of the short, holds no water, reply that insinuates that he's just blabbering? WHY do you feel that he's just blabbering?

No, he didn't say anything to anyone, other than insinuating I'd have an orgasm (I'm paraphrasing, of course) over anti-semitism.

Why should I give my view anyways? I brought up the blood libel, but instead, Ronnie didn't understand. It's not my fault he can't read.

Get some glasses?

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: BAM_233] #544620
06/11/09 10:35 PM
06/11/09 10:35 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: BAM_233
hitler did a great job brainwashing...and here is my question did he fight in WWII?

No, but he did in WWI where he was wounded, received a couple of medals, and was temporarily blinded.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: olivant] #544713
06/12/09 06:05 PM
06/12/09 06:05 PM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: BAM_233

No, but he did in WWI where he was wounded, received a couple of medals, and was temporarily blinded.

I'm thinking BAM_233 might have been asking if the 88 year old fought in WWII. based on simple math the 88 year old wasn't even born yet in order to have fought in WWI. But then again I could be totally off the mark.

Re: Shooting at D.C. Holocaust Museum [Re: The Iceman] #544721
06/12/09 07:21 PM
06/12/09 07:21 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
he was born either 1920 or 1921 based on the math

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull