GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Brovelli), 127 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,461
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,873
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,537
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Can someone read this and tell me how it sounds? #530686
02/03/09 03:32 PM
02/03/09 03:32 PM
DonJiggaSwayziano Offline OP
The Don
DonJiggaSwayziano  Offline OP
The Don
Associate
This is the first chapter of the book I'm working on. I need some criticism. If there is something wrong please tell me and tell me what you think and should I change anything

"You know your little run in with the law cost me alot of time and a lot money right" Sincere told his brother, Demetrius, who sat in front of his desk.

The room they were in now was Sincere's home office he had redecorated to look similar like the President's oval office but with more tasteful colors. Sin sat behind his brown oak desk in his customized thrown-like leather chair looking at his brother. On the freshly beige painted walls were framed pictures of celebrities Sin had taken pictures with-LL Cool J, Keith Sweat, Teddy Riley, and many other hip-hop celebrities.

Demetrius Frazier was Sincere's twenty-three year old brother and a member in Sin's organization, BMF or Black Mafia Family. He had just come home after serving eight months on Rikers Island awaiting trial for a murder he committed in broad day light. Dee was having problems with a rival in the projects he worked at -the lucrative 1800 Brownsville Tower building in East New York- named Roc. Roc was a older guy who felt he deserved his due and began pitching five dollar bags of dope in Dee's building stealing clientele away. Dee warned him to stay out of the building, as no threat but out of respect for the man. He knew Roc's murder game as well as anybody else-the most infamous one he knew about was how Roc killed his own right-hand man and brother Dutch in front of Dutch's aunt Patricia and got away with it-.

"Yeah I know I messed up man" Dee admitted. His facial expressions said he was genially sorry and pisssed at himself. The whispers had already started about how D-Nice was to immature to run a building, let alone a drug operation, and how he wasn't built for the streets. He heard it all.

Sincere stared at his younger brother and didn't know how to break the news to him. He had to demote him, in rank and in operation. While Dee bided his time on Rikers Island he and Prime had a private talk. Sin had already planned for his brother to continue working in the lucrative Brownsville Towers but Prime thought otherwise. Prime explained if he allowed Dee to cost the organization thousands of dollars and then go back to making easy money it would look like nepotism. Allot of the organization's members would probably leave the crew leaving them weak in the streets. Sincere thought heavily on what Prime told him two months ago.

"I gotta demote you Dee and don't even complain because I really don't wanna raise my voice...especially to my brother understand?" Sincere said, looking his brother in the eyes. Sincere had had a long day and was tired from being in his office all day.

Dee's brown eyes shifted to the ground for a few seconds and then wandered back up at his brother. His apparent frown turned into a half-smile. Dee sensed that Prime was behind this decision but didn't sweat it. He never liked Prime because how close he was to his brother.

Dee understood. "I understand Sin" he assured him. "Who crew I'm gone be working?" he asked, hoping it was Maserati Rik's crew in Cypress Hills projects. Rik was a Captain in the BMF organization. Being that he and Rik were practically bestfriends he would easily fit in as Rik's right-hand man.

Sincere admired the way his brother took bad news. "Dee," he explained. "You gone give up the 1800 building in East New York and take control of Dew's crew out in the low-risers. He about to do go in and do a bid for the fam. I want you to run that operation over there and work your way back up to the 1800 tower understand?".

Dee nodded. He knew the gravity of the situation and what kind of position he had put his brother in.

They were brothers through in and out. Their father's hustler blood ran through their veins and that was they bond. Sincere glared at his brother and remembered how Dee used to follow him around Brooklyn's Tilden projects-where they grew up-and begged to just hang with the crew. They had another brother, Sammy, their eldest brother, who was finishing up two years on a eight year prison sentence.

"Thank God!" Dee exclaimed happy to be wearing his stripes still as he nearly jumped up out of the leather desk chair. Sincere half-smiled as he glanced behind him at his right-hand man, Prime, who stayed in the office because he had talked with Sincere before Dee arrived about a meeting in a week with Silvatti Construction owner Steve Silvatti.

"Thank God. So go out and enjoy the party I got business to attend to" Sincere said but his tone made it sound like a order. Sin didn't know whether Dee said thank God to the Lord or him because his nickname was God also.

Dee stood up and walked out of the office. Prime strolled behind him and shut the door as he left the office.

Prime sat down in the seat across from Sin.

"That went better then I thought it would." Prime said. He had thought Dee was going to balk about his decision. "Ace is on his way and wants to tell you personally how business is going in DC. You already know know that Tone couldn't make it so he sent Lil Amar with his tribute. You talked with Sid earlier, so after you talk with Ace that's it. You can enjoy the party thrown by your lovely wife." Prime said as he sat back in the recliner chair with his hands clutched behind his head.

Sincere nodded and let out a sigh of relief. He was exhausted from all the talking he did today. He got up and went to the mini-fridge in the corner of the room. He grabbed two cold bottles of Moët et Chandon (he kept the mini-fridge stocked with Moet and Dom Perignon).

"You deserve it" Sin told his life-long friend as he got the corkscrew out of his desk pocket. Sin entered the gorgeous balcony by sliding open the acardia door. It was cold and brisk but just knowing they were true blue millionaires it didn't bother them. Sin popped open the champagne and watched it simmer down a story into the glistening snow.

Donna had outdone herself with the Christmas decorations. Nobody was in the backyard right now but it was fully decorated. Snowman's, Reindeer's, and other symbols of Christmas glowed with bright lights. The house itself was lit up with Christmas lights. It was beautiful. Sincere loved that he had a wife that really liked to do things like throwing Christmas parties. This time of the year always reminded him of his grandmother Florence. She always decorated the house in welcoming decorations. Sin smiled when he thought of her small frame putting up the Christmas lights on the living room windows. Family from Virginia, North Carolina, and Connecticut would come together for that week and celebrate. They would drink eggnog, play cards, and give eachother gifts. Although it had been years Sin still couldn't believe his grandmother had passed way.

Prime took a swig out of his glass. Admiring the gorgeous skyline, which was alit with glowing stars, he couldn't help but smile. "Man we really here Sin. Can you believe it God" he exclaimed, thinking back on the days he was below poor growing up in Brooklyn's cold streets.

"Yeah I can believe it Prime," Sin said matter-of-factly, throwing his arm over Prime's neck. "A huge part of this Family's success is you. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Tonight is your night kid." Sincere told him. He went back into the home office and dug in his desk pocket then came back on the balcony. Sin handed him a velvet box.

Prime looked at Sincere then opened it. Inside was a diamond and gold Rolex Oyster watch.

Prime willingly flashed a huge smile and hugged him. Sin threw his arms around his brother-though not blood. "Prime, I love you kid don't forget that."

Prime was just two years younger than Sin but he felt like the little boy that used to follow Sin around the projects.

"Is you two going to get a room or what" a voice spoke interrupting their brotherly moment. They turned around to see Donna staring back at them. The doorway seemed to enclose her like a border would a lovely photograph-one that glistened. A shaft of light from the window caused the lavishly sequined dress to shimmer like any luxurious Chanel dress would. The Chanel baby-doll dress draped her body with purpose, ending right above her knee in a classy style.

They broke off from their embrace laughing at Donna's comment.

"Hey baby," Sin said, kissing Donna's lipstick-coated lips. Prime greeted Donna with a hug and a kiss on the cheek before excusing himself and going back into the party.

Sin went back inside the office. "What are you looking at mister Frazier?" Donna sarcastically asked as she smiled uncontrollably as Sin eyed her in that sexy get up. Sin walked over to her and grabbed her in a tight but comfortable hug and kissed her once more.

"I'm looking at the sexiest, most beautiful girl in the world" he complimented as he squeezed the gorgeous lady in his arms. His palm found his way to Donna's onion-shaped ass and squeezed it.

She was extremely gorgeous and to have a spectacular body didn't hurt either. Donna had knew Sin for close to ten years before they hooked up. Sin was in her brother Kevin's street gang in his teens. When he came home from a prison bid he noticed just how sexy Donna was and she wasn't like the other neighborhood girls. She went in at eight PM, (yes, even on the weekends). She was a college chick and had attended Howard University for close to two years before dropping out. Although her husband shoveled in thousands a day in drug profits she wanted her own money and worked as secretary at a prestigious law firm in Manhattan.

Sin took his time telling Donna how she had outdone herself with the Christmas party. He told her how stunning she looked in her dress, how nice her hair looked. Compliment after compliment he gave her making her mocha latte skin tone blush.

He told her he had something for her and went into his office and came back with a fancy gift-wrapped box.

"What is it boo?" she asked, shaking the box slightly.

"Just open it Di-Di" he urged her, smiling. He waited for her to open it with his arms crossed in anticipation.

She ripped it open gently, to not look like a savage in front of her husband. She opened the velvet box and was confused. It was just a single car key with a Lincoln logo. She looked around as if something was to appear. Sin saw her confused face and told her to look on the bottom of the box. She did as he said and it was a small picture of a red Lincoln Navigator in it.

"This is mine?" she asked, still confused. She wanted a new car but didn't have the time to go down to the dealership and get one. Her schedule was crazy.

"Yeah baby that's yours. Merry Christmas. My uncle Eddie suppose to swing it this way tomorrow. I wanted to surprise you but I couldn't wait baby girl" he admitted, holding his arms out in a helpless manner.

Donna eyes began to water as she hugged then gently kissed his lips. Sin pulled her back and looked directly into her glossy dark brown eyes.

"Baby I just want to let you know that I love you. I never had a girl like you that love me for me and not for the money. I love you Donna" he honestly told her as he held her chin in his hands. She always brought out the emotion in his hardened heart.

Donna felt so special at that moment. She wanted to cry tears of joy. She took his head in her hands and looked in his eyes. "Sincere I love you too" she said as she went to kiss his full lips. They engaged in a tasteful tongue kiss.

Knock. Knock. Knock

Somebody knocked on the door. Sincere and Donna looked at eachother then broke out laughing at their antics just remembering that a party was going on in their home. Sincere tidied up his desk and flicked off the light before locking up his office.

Sincere and Donna stepped into the living room, they were ready for anything dressed almost as if they were sitting for White House portraits. They exchanged many common pleasantries as they passed the guests.

Sincere was still flirting outrageously with his lovely wife Donna as they finally took refuge on a cream colored sofa that was set a little off the main path.

A voice that sounded annoyingly familiar to him interrupts, "How are you doing Sincere" and with a rude glance at her face, "and the lovely Donna."

"Senator McKusik," he returns. It was a worse than familiar voice being that of his nemesis. The man had a serious grudge against Sincere and his organization and he couldn't help but wonder what brought him here tonight. He didn't even send the Senator a Christmas invitation. Being the high-profile man he was Sincere knew the Senator didn't come alone. He glanced by the livingroom entrance way and there was two men, one black and the other white. They wore black suits and sunglasses.

Sincere shook his head laughing inside. What is wrong with these dudes, he thought,it ain't sunny outside.

McKusik explained that he needed to talk with Sincere for a moment. He relunctacly got off the couch and led the Senator into the kitchen with the two bodyguards close behind. Sincere excused his sister Jasmine and her boyfriend Jason from the kitchen. The Senator told his guards to wait outside the kitchen.

"Sincere, Sincere, Sincere," McKusik spoke, shaking his head full of graying brown hair. "You know I hate doing this. I have my secretaries call your office and your 'homies' always say you aren't there. The Senator broke into a smile that reminded Sincere of rigor mortis. "Is you trying to duck me Mr. Frazier?"

Sincere stood with his back to the wall just looking at this corrupted man.

"Well listen this is how it's gonna go," The Senator continued, he was no longer smiling. "I want $100,000 at my office first thing Monday morning. Or you and your Black Monkey Family will be crushed like the piece of trash you are. Don't test me Sincere I will have so many indictments lined up you won't see the judge for at least five years while awaiting trial behind bars that you monkeys belong in. Today is Saturday so you have two days. And I'm going to need two first class tickets to Aruba." The nerve of this bastard! The Senator flung his arm around Sincere's neck and got so close to his face that Sin could smell his dinner. "My wife want's a vacation we got to get away from this weather you know? I thought you would understand since you people are always saying we a tropical people." The Senator laughed at his antics while patting Sin on the back.

Sincere didn't speak no incriminating words. All he knew the man could've been indicted and was wearing a wire to take him down with him. You never knew nowadays. "Yeah then I will call you Monday morning. Maybe we can do lunch" Sincere replied.

Senator McKusik was a corrupt individual but not a major problem. When Sin was younger he watched television seeing these figures he never thought they was corrupt except for that Serpico situation. Now, to Sincere it seemed like the higher you get in the world the more corrupt people are.

Senator McKusik went and said his goodbye to the 'lovely Mrs. Frazier' and left the home after giving Sincere the eye. Sincere knew what it meant. It was a reminder for Monday morning.

Sincere went and sat back down with his wife Donna who looked tired. He agreed it was getting late, it was a little after midnight, and was about to call it a night. He sat back and talked with fellow guests who wanted to get on his good side. They knew that Sincere was a giving person and wouldn't hesitate to help someone in need. He spotted Ace, dressed exclusively as always, by the newly-installed home bar with several other members of his Black Mafia Family organization. He told Donna he was about to end the night in about thirty minutes he just needed to settle something. She shrugged tired as ever as she got roped into a conversation with Sincere's talkative sister.

He walked over to the bar and his crew greeted him. All these faces he knew personally from growing up together or some other story. It was Ace, Maserati Rik, Black, Frisco, and Lil Amar by the bar. Other BMF associates were spread throughout the house.

Maserati Rik was a captain in the BMF. He was one of Sincere's friends that grew up with him in the Brownsville area of Brooklyn. Rik was a good earner and which is why Sin kept him around. He brung in a load of money and his dough was never short. But Rik was too flashy and too loud. He lived in a lavish Long Island five bedroom home (with no legit means of income) and the dude owned seven Maserati vehicles (hence the nickname) for each day of the week. Today he drove his black Maserati Quattroporte III (for Saturday). Not to mention this guy looked like money. He looked dapper in a long-sleeved white Polo turtleneck and burgundy sharkskin slacks with burgundy leather penny loafers. A 14K gold and diamond chain with a lion head pendant, with diamond eyes and mouth, hung from his neck. On his wrist was a diamond bezel Audemars Piquet watch. And he had a four finger ring on that read Maserati in script. His hair was tapered up into a low-cut fade with a part. Being him he brought along a sexy red bone as his companion tonight.

Black was sipping on Sambuca on the rocks. He was also a capo in the BMF organization. Black was also a good earner but he was low-key with his. He only had two years left on the five years parole due to a involuntary manslaughter charge and wasn't trying to mess it up. Unlike many BMF members he didn't grow up with Sincere or even knew him back in the days. They had met at Elmira State prison in 1985. Just because Black was from Brooklyn Sincere held him down and earned Black's loyalty in a prison incident. Never one to get dressed up Black had on a black button-down long-sleeve shirt, with a black t-shirt underneath, and black corduroy pants. On his feet he wore black Timberland boots. He was just a laid-back guy who shunned the spotlight.

Frisco was Sincere's cousin on his father side. Frisco's father was Eddie Frazier who ran a car dealership in New Jersey. He turned nineteen years old just a week ago and Sin promoted his cousin to crew chief of a drug spot in Harlem. He was doing a good job but following in the foot steps of Maserati Rik-Being Flashy. Frisco messed with one of the hottest girls in Harlem named Stacey (who was with him presently) and spent money like it was nothing. Sincere thought nothing of it he was the same way when he was out selling weight in his late-teens. Sincere always half-jokingly told him you gone have to learn the hard way. Frisco wore a Gucci-patterned black tracksuit with Gucci-patterned black Addida sneakers. On his neck was his signature gold rope chain with a medallion engraved with the letter F.

Lil Amar was a good earner who grew up alongside Sincere in the Samuel J. Tilden housing projects. Everytime Sin looked at Amar he remembered how reckless, not to mention careless, Amar used to be. He used to rob old ladies and all. After getting locked up on a aggravated assault and sentenced to three years in prison he mellowed out. When he came home he was low-key and about the money. Back then violence was his answer to every question. Now violence was a last resort in Amar's book. He headed up the 315 building in the Cypress Hill houses in East New York for his capo Black.

Ace was Sincere's biggest earner and his top captain in the Family. Ace and Sin had grown up together as best friend's in the projects. They used to rob drug dealers and pimps together. But when Ace started getting popular in the streets and with the ladies he got conceited. Every now and then you could catch him brushing his hair to perfection in a mirror admiring himself. Sincere had sent Ace out of town to get a drug connect in DC but Ace told him it was money out there for them. Sin sent Ace twenty kilos of coke a month or earlier (depending on Ace's salesmanship). Ace went down to DC in mid '89 and locked the market down due to a few murders. He even had a fiancé out there named Karen. Ace was probably getting up to Sincere's wealth line. Although Ace ran a caporegime of soldiers in DC for the organization he gave his life to, The BMF, it was as if he had his own organization out there. And that's exactly the way he treated it. He looked like a real superstar. He had on a Dapper Dan designed Gucci jacket with light brown corduroy pants. On his feet were Dapper Dan designed moccasin shoes. Ace brought along his top killer in DC, Wayne.

Ace introduced Sincere to Wayne before they walked off to go talk. He was always a motor mouth even when they were young kids. Sin got ready to listen. Ace told him that DCPD raided one of his spots and seized 2 bricks and $100,000 in cash, plus several federal firearms. He explained that the people that took the charge was bailed out and murdered (he didn't trust them). After he told Sincere that business was doing good he told him how his fiancé was doing and that her cousin told him that Ohio's drug market is wide open for taking. Sincere was going to think about it expanding out there.

"What about competition? That nigga Fray giving you any trouble out there?" Sincere asked. Fray was DC's biggest dealer besides Ace and was known for having New York dealer's killed if they tried to sell on his territory.

Ace chuckled. "Hell no. That fat cat know better man. He tried to come at me with some corn ball stuff like he want me to pay tax to sell coke in DC. I had my nigga Wayne body his right-hand man Butters. Lets say Butters met with a little accident then we dumped what was left of the finnoch in front of Fray's music store." He enjoying killing as much as he liked getting money which was a whole lot. You wouldn't think that Ace was like that because the way he treats his family.

Sincere stared at his sadistic friend expressionless. "Oh alright. So everything good? You don't have no troubles at all that you need handled? Police got to be messing with you. Come on Ace what you want for Christmas?" Sin joked, playfully hitting him in the shoulder.

"Nah I'm good Santa" he jokingly commented. "But I do got this for you". Ace went inside his coat jacket as if he was going for a gun. Bey, Sincere's personal enforcer, quickly reached for his gun from across the room but didn't pull out when he saw Ace gave Sin a envelope.

Sincere opened the envelope while looking at Ace. Inside was two stacks of money.

"That's fifteen large. Merry Christmas man," Ace exclaimed, shaking Sincere's hand but in the brother version by pulling your fist to eachother's heart and patting him on the back with your free hand.

Sincere thanked Ace for the money and put it inside his sweater pocket. He had over thirty four envelopes filled with money which was tribute from his crew members.

Back at the bar Sincere and his crew made small talk. When the singing and toasting died down and the deejay, Moe (Sincere's cousin), brought it to the present day with Keith Sweat, Guy, En Vogue, and other rappers and celebrities of 1990, Prime pulled Sin aside. He reminded Sin that it was time to speak with the crew in the basement.

When Prime turned the knob and Sincere entered the room behind him there was all of his captains in his organization as well as other high-ranking members. Ace, Maserati Rik, Black, Frisco, Lil Amar, and Dee were there. The organization's top enforcers Bey, Supreme, and Bird, were also situated.

He knew everybody's names and their history: past and present.

Before bringing the crew down into the basement Prime made sure that everyone there had champagne glasses. Like Sincere's loyal bestfriend he filled everyone's glass with Moët and filled Sincere's last, but not least. Sincere sat himself on the leather couch he had put down here.

The basement was designed like a miniature home. It had a lavishly designed bathroom, a forty inch color television positioned atop of a expensive entertainment system, persian carpet, and a pool table. Also there were two couch's (the one Sincere was sitting on and the other leather one that Rik, Ace, and Black were sitting on.

Standing by the door was top earner and BMF drug captain Derrik "Maserati Rik" Carter. Behind him was Tut, his new, ruthless soldier who served as his right-hand man and top enforcer. Sincere knew Maserati Rik as a showoff ever since his childhood. When everybody were dressing in hand me downs Maserati Rik was rocking British Knights and Adidas tracksuits. Now that he had a load of money Maserati Rik didn't know how to act. He was constantly in the Cypress Hills projects , which was the projects he supplied kilograms of cocaine to, on his $17,000 customized motorcycle-equipped with a gun holster, a small T.V in front, and light green neon lights-. Rik was also known for his foolishness and extraordinary clothes style. He was the first young nigga in the hood rocking Dapper Dan made Gucci outfits and Gucci this, Versace that. He even put Sincere on to Dapper Dan- who Sincere was a loyal customer to-.

Maserati Rik had already put in a long day. Four vans loaded with 500 kilos each, neither of which was supposed to arrive from California until next week, had shown up late last night, one in Brooklyn, the other in DC. A lesser man would be in prison right now but Rik smoothed things over by hand-delivering a cash donation to the pension fund of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, whose men in Philadelphia performed like champs, and by paying a visit (and a envelope filled with $25,000) to "Mr. Millionaire" Nicky Bartlett (who was the leader of Philly's Black Mafia) himself, who controlled the area's drug trade and had pull with the mobsters, Joey Merino and his crew, who controlled the docks in Philadelphia. By five, Rik was exhausted but managed to work up enough energy to play hide and go seek with his two year old son, Sammy, in the backyard of his four-bedroom co-op apartment in Rosedale, Queens. He dozed off in front of his forty-seven inch color TV in his livingroom after watching Heaven Can Wait with Sandy. Sandy, his childhood girlfriend and soon to be wife, woke him up and reminded him he was supposed to meet with Sincere. He had kept the housewarming, Sincere was throwing, a secret because he knew she would want to come with him and he wanted to flirt with the many ladies that were going to be there. He took a three-minute shower, which he was used to after serving three years in the Coxsackie correctional facility on a second degree robbery charge when he was seventeen. Derrik looked in his neatly organized closet full of outfits and put on his outfit he was wearing now. The narcissistic Derrick admired himself in the mirror for a while brushing his dark caesar haircut to perfection. He rubbed Johnson & Johnson lotion on his smooth bark-brown skin and sprayed Obsession cologne on his upper and lower body. Before leaving he saw something was missing and opened his right-hand drawer grabbing his 20kt. gold and diamond chain with a lion crescent head pendant embedded in diamonds (it ran him only fifteen thousand dollars). After kissing his girl and son bye he drove to Cypress Hills projects in East New York picking up Tut-for security reasons-and began the hour and a half drive to Sincere's newly built mansion in New Rochelle, New York. He also called Spanish Louie to make sure that the shipment was going to arrive.

Next to Maserati Rik on the couch was Steven "Black" Barksdale. Black controlled the majority of the drug trade in Marcy Projects in Bed-Stuy. He was also a low-key quiet guy in the organization. He learned his share of lessons for being in the spotlight and really wasn't about to do another two year stint in prison. When you saw Black in Marcy projects coaching his protégé, Jazzy, he looked like a regular guy in the hood. Rocking wrinkled jeans and t-shirts, sometimes with a nappy head, he looked like his customers. Just because he was quiet did not mean he was a chump. People in the hood knew Black's reputation before meeting him and his will to murder on sight.

Over by the champagne case was James "Bey" Brothers. Beywas one of Sincere's bestfriends and the chief enforcer in his crew. Before coming to Sincere's party, that he was invited to, he also had to handle a few things.

Sincere took a long swig out of his glass. "All of you benefit this thing we got...this thing of ours" Sincere spoke, moving up to the circle formed by his crew.

The BMF members had ceased their conversations and turned all attention to their boss.

"This is a thing of brotherhood, loyalty, and honor. What we got let no one tear it apart. No amount of money, no side deals, no stupid chick could tear down what we have. What I'm talking about is brotherhood. All of us are practically brothers. We been there for eachother through thick and in. Well most of us have" he cut a quick glance at his brother Dee.

"... and the others can grow with us. Brotherhood's something we got to maintain forever. If one of ours peoples in the pen or dead we stay loyal to eachother. Long after me this is going to be here. Long after you, your kids, your kid's kids we will be standing tall" Sincere paused and took another swallow of Moet.

"Another thing about brotherhood is you take care of your community. I'm telling you all this because I been hearing some stuff dog" he looked at Maserati Rik. Just a week ago he had heard that Rik received head from a sixteen year old girl.

"Some real foul, messed up...I can't even get the words out. Where you sell your dope, coke, weed, or whatever your hustle is, make sure everything around you is fine. Like in the projects make sure the residents feel safe instead of endangered. If it is stick up kids in the projects set them straight. If it's a motherfuckin punk ass rapee artist in the projects set him straight. This way the neighbors won't call the police on you. Also get to know where you hustle at. Do favors for nothing in exchange except their friendships".

Maserati Rik had began to interrupt to say something.

"Hold on don't cut me off Derrik. If any of you get arrested you got them same people you did the favors for describing you as a law-abiding, honest community member you dig?" he looked around and saw that all eyes was on him.

"You don't want to go to court and you got people describing you as the devil himself getting you sent away doing football numbers. Then you messed up in the game. Another thing I wanna tell you about is family. Family is the most important thing in a man's life. If you ain't got family then you just a regular scumbag. I know some of us in this room wasn't raised in a manner we would've liked but all of us is a family here" he said, surveying the room looking everyone in the eye to make everyone feel special.

"Even our niggas that's dead like Rip, Little Boy, Brain, Stax, Blackie, and Fly cat Lenny that's still our family" he stated as he poured out his whole flute of Moet in acknowledgment of the fallen soldiers. Prime got another bottle of Moet and refilled Sin's flute. Sin drifted off into space as he remembered his old friends that was gunned down in the streets. He had been with Fly Cat Lenny when his head was blown off from a shotgun blast. After remembering his street family he continued on with his speech.

"Our niggas that's in the pen still our family too. Pop, Pistol Pete, Dead eye, Renz, and Crime. Those five men upholded to a code that only men can follow. You never rat on anybody. Not even your worst enemy. Pop and Crime doing football numbers behind bars and didn't mention one name. My name. They did that bank job in Jersey and got knocked. More years in jail then they whole life. But best believe they well compensated. Their commissary never empty and their families...taken care of. I love them niggas to death. Same thing with Pete, Dead eye, and Renz but they coming home in a few months so they good you feel me. I'm bout to let all of you go back into the party cause I know you dudes wanna get to know some of them chicks I had imported in here. Just one more thing. If anybody got problems or anything you wanna address you do it here or swallow it. So who got something to say?".

After settling up a few petty matters with Black and Lil Amar, Sincere gave the crew permission to go back into the party.

After a hour more of partying Sincere was calling it a night. Donna and he had given a toast to everyone in the house before they departed. Donna checked on the kids. They were both sound asleep as she kissed them on the cheeks. The event had been a nice turn out and better than Donna had expected.

She cleaned up while Sincere showered.

Sincere let the hot, relaxing water run over and soothe his body. He had done a lot today and he hadn't even went anywhere. He thought about how good things been going. Too good to be true was his opinion. What made him proud was that he was a house owner before his thirties (although he already owned a house in Long Island a year ago). He loved living in Upstate New York. When ever he went for a walk he heard crickets rather than gunshots and crack heads fussing. It had took hired construction workers over four months-from August to present day December- to remodel the house the way Sincere and his wife Donna wanted. He was glad that he invested into several legit businesses. Growing up in Brooklyn and during the times of the dope game he saw many men fall. Men he had looked up to that suffered a loss and couldn't come back from it. Some of the men he had looked up to had fallen victim to the drug they had sold-heroin. One in prospective was his role model, Big Time Jenkins.

Big Time was at one time Brooklyn's biggest dope dealer but now he was a full blown dope addict. Whenever Sin would see Big Time on the streets now a gloomy feeling would overcome him. His role model had been reduced to a dope zombie. That's the way things go he thought. You either ball or you fall. Big Time fell tremendously.

It was nice to see his mother today. Although he didn't really like her man friend he was warming to him. Having a lot of money had its benefits and then it had its downfalls. He often thought would these same people smiling those fake smiles and fake hugs still love him if he was broke. Hell no was the answer he always came up with.

He rested his head on the marble wall in the shower and reflected on everything he did today.

He had woken up at five in the morning to go to a routine meet with his drug supplier Santiago Blanco to make sure the shipment was going to arrive on time. Then he went to Little Italy in Manhattan to meet with Joey Vittorio. Joey was the voice for Remo Salieri, who was acting underboss of the Sacrimoni crime family and Sincere's godfather. Salieri was in a federal prison finishing a ten year prison sentence for extortion. Joey and he talked about construction on housing projects in New Jersey. Sin hated Joey and the feeling was mutual but they both admired eachother's business state of mind. After talking with Joey the Butcher (Vittorio's nickname) he drove out to Brooklyn to make his presence felt. He ran into his brother Dee but was in a rush and promised to talk with him later at the party. He then parlayed at his headquarters, the Black Social Club, in Canarsie for a few hours. At six PM he got a page from Donna and called her right back. She told him she needed his help with welcoming guests. He drove back to his house and was in his office meeting with people for more than four hours. He was overwhelmed that the party was over but glad that people had enjoyed themselves.

After washing himself he got out and dried himself. He brushed his teeth and threw on a blue silk pajama set. When he went to lay down on the king-sized mattress he stopped in his tracks. Donna was sprawled out on the bed sleep with gray sweats and a white baby tee. She looked absolutely stunning even in plain wear. She had on a sleep mask that was pushed up into her mussed jet black hair. Sincere smiled as he sat down on the edge of the bed. Donna had did her thing today and Sin was proud to have this lady as his wife. He cut his desk lamp on and put on his glasses (he didn't need them). He looked over all the envelopes that he got from his crew. After summing up that he had over $170,000 he turned off the desk lamp and went into the living room and sat by the fireplace. He turned on the radio and Anita Baker's Just Because was playing as he lit up a Cohiba cigar.

This was what he wanted all his life. Just like in the movies. Growing up in the projects he never had a fireplace. It was often cold and without heat. He knew what he had right now was temporary because it could be swept from under his feet in a split second. Either getting killed in the streets or the Feds come in and take everything like they did with his father.

A soft touch ran across his neck. When he turned around he wasn't surprised to see Donna standing there looking angelic. She was flashing that picture perfect smile and looking beautiful like always. Everything seemed perfect just perfect as Anita sang to him:

I love you just because

I love you...

Just because I doooo

My darling you

"Baby why you still up?" Donna asked placing herself in his lap. She snuggled up close to him as he smelled her. Her hair smelled like the expensive shampoo that Sincere had picked up for her when he went to Canada a few a months ago. Her skin smelled like Victoria Secret lotion. He loved the way she felt and smelled. Sincere wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. Donna had been with him before he was raking in tons of money from drug dealing. She had been there when he was growing up in the projects in her older brother's gang.

He kissed her smooth brown cheek. "I can't sleep." Sincere said, dumping a few ashes into the floor ashtray.

"Why?" she asked, her face was twisted as if she sucked a lemon. "You was complaining that you was tired and whatnot earlier." she said.

He shrugged clueless.

"I don't know baby girl I feel wide awake."

"Well how do you think the party went?", she asked, "It was nice to me. I'm so happy everybody came out and enjoyed their selves, you know."

"Everything turned out perfect Di-Di. Just perfect because you planned it boo."

Donna smiled involuntary. "Thank you baby. I did my best to make it perfect."

Sincere nodded. "Yeah it was just perfect. I loved your food baby girl," he licked his lips as if the food was still there (there was leftovers in the kitchen), "You can defiantly throw down in the kitchen."

Donna pulled back and looked at Sin. She looked legitimately confused. "What are you talking about nigga? I only cooked the damn yams," she responded jokingly. What Sincere said confused her because everything was catered by a popular Manhattan restaurant that served soul food, Italian food, and so fourth.

He told her that he loved the yams. He explained how she cooked it just like his grandmother Flo used to with cut oranges in it with sugar and alot of Mrs. Buttersworth syrup.

Sincere laughed. "You thought you was going to catch me in a lie huh" he said, still laughing at her. He knew Donna wanted to catch him in a lie and laughed at her antics to do so.

"Yeah you got me. You got me," she admitted, still smiling. Sincere admired her perfect set of teeth. Pausing in the midst of laughing Donna grabbed her protruding stomach. "Oh...the baby just kicked." she said looking at Sincere.

Sincere smiled from ear to ear. He lifted up her nightgown and kissed her belly. It was flat against his face and he kissed it again for good measure. He looked at her abs amazed that his seed was growing inside of her womb. She was three months pregnant.

"Hold tight, little man," he said to his unborn child. "I can't wait to meet you kid. I want to see your beautiful mother holding you in her arms. So be strong." He laid back on the couch and faced Donna. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly to her. She kissed his face, his neck, and hugged him for dear life. She had never been happier in all her life.

"Baby so we still going to see your mother tomorrow?" she asked, resting her head on Sincere's chest. Donna loved Sincere's mother Essie. They had a great mother-daughter relationship. She and Essie always talked until the wee hours of the morning speaking about a whole bunch of topics whenever they were in eachother's company.

"Yeah we going to see that old lady." he joked. Sincere stroked Donna's hair and went into deep thought. His mother and himself had their differences and he never thought he and his mother would have the relationship they had now. He could remember just a few years ago he hated her. Well not hated her but despised her for the things she was doing to herself. It all worked out for the better though.

The phone ringing interrupted him. He slid on his slippers and walked to the house phone in the kitchen.

"Speak," he said answering the phone.

It was Prime. Sin heard distress in Prime's usually calm and collected voice and knew something had happened.

"What happened Prime?," Sin asked, annoyed at hearing bad news, as he sat down on the kitchen stool.

He was used to situations like this and always preferred to stay calm because getting angry could affect his judgment.

After making sure Sincere was sitting down Prime gave him the news. Their drug spot in Bushwick had been ambushed by a stick up crew and their shipment of 500 bricks of cocaine were stolen in the process. To make things worse the stick up crew killed eight people in the apartment and police was all over the place. Prime explained that his aunt Gladys had called him and gave him the news. He told him that Spanish Louie was in critical condition at Kings County hospital and they have no clues on who took the cocaine.

"So Lou...is he going to make it or what?" Sincere asked, running his hand over his face apparently troubled. It was like he thought when he was in the shower: things was too good to be true.

"I called the hospital and they don't know yet. Is you coming down to the hospital to see how the nigga doing?"

Sincere put the phone in his lap and let out a long sigh of grief. He was thinking by the time he would get to Brooklyn it would be daybreak and what sense would it make to just go look at Louie if he was in critical condition.

"Sin, yo Sin, God you still there?" Prime asked repeatedly into the phone.

"Yeah, yeah I'm here. I can't make it son" he said then explained, "I promised Donna and the kids I was taking them to see my moms in Connecticut. Plus you know its gone be cops all over that snooping for clues like Sherlock. You know Prime." he said trying to justify the fact that he wasn't coming to visit the boy who worked for his Family.

"I understand son you don't gotta justify it," Prime said, "I'm going down there and see what the hell is going on. How long you gonna be out of town?" he asked.

"...Give or take a week. I want my stuff found man. That's too much money gone," he paused then started again. "I can't believe some street punk would come at me with that approach" Sincere said. He went on a rant saying how he couldn't believe somebody would try that on his stuff, how they disrespecting him, how they doing this, doing that.

Prime promised to stay on it and find who was responsible.

"Aight one love baby," Sin said, before hanging up the phone.

He sat back in the loveseat and his eyes drifted to the ceiling.

"I can't believe this," he muttered looking at Donna who just came inside the kitchen.

we offer our lives. What do you bring to the table?
Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sounds? [Re: DonJiggaSwayziano] #530791
02/04/09 04:58 PM
02/04/09 04:58 PM
DonJiggaSwayziano Offline OP
The Don
DonJiggaSwayziano  Offline OP
The Don
Associate
can i please get some feed back lol?

we offer our lives. What do you bring to the table?
Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sounds? [Re: DonJiggaSwayziano] #530802
02/04/09 06:45 PM
02/04/09 06:45 PM
B
BigMoi Offline
Wiseguy
BigMoi  Offline
B
Wiseguy
You should probably learn how to spell and use correct grammar before you even begin writing. I got two sentences in and I had to stop because of the misspellings.

Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sounds? [Re: BigMoi] #530818
02/04/09 08:58 PM
02/04/09 08:58 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: BigMoi
You should probably learn how to spell and use correct grammar before you even begin writing. I got two sentences in and I had to stop because of the misspellings.

That's why writers have proofreaders and editors. wink

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sounds? [Re: Don Cardi] #530897
02/05/09 04:44 PM
02/05/09 04:44 PM
B
BigMoi Offline
Wiseguy
BigMoi  Offline
B
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

Umm no that's spellcheck. I have an English degree and this guy writes like an 8th grader. He doesn't even know the difference between too and to. Those aren't typos, that is a gross misunderstanding of the English language my friend.

Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sounds? [Re: BigMoi] #530904
02/05/09 05:30 PM
02/05/09 05:30 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

Umm no that's spellcheck. I have an English degree and this guy writes like an 8th grader. He doesn't even know the difference between too and to. Those aren't typos, that is a gross misunderstanding of the English language my friend.

So you have an english degree! Well whoopie for you! 6 Posts on these boards and you decide to criticize another member on their grammer and spelling? How do you know how old the author off this topic is anyway? He / she could be 10 years old for all we know?

You may have an english degree, a masters degree, or a whatever degree! But with all your education and degrees that you may possess, you lack several of the most important traits in life.....Diplomacy, Respect and most of all Class!

If you had diplomacy, respect and class, then you would have sent a private PM to the author of this topic and guided him/her in the right direction as to how he/she could improve on his/her grammar and spelling.

Think about it!

Now go home and get your f**k**g shinebox!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sounds? [Re: Don Cardi] #530922
02/05/09 10:01 PM
02/05/09 10:01 PM
In a van down by the river!
Longneck Offline
Longneck  Offline

In a van down by the river!
Actually DC, it's spelled grammar.

wink

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.

Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sounds? [Re: Don Cardi] #531004
02/07/09 02:43 AM
02/07/09 02:43 AM
B
BigMoi Offline
Wiseguy
BigMoi  Offline
B
Wiseguy
[quote=BigMoi]You should probably learn how to spell and use correct grammar before you even begin writing. I got two sentences in and I had to stop because of the misspellings.

So you have an english degree! Well whoopie for you! 6 Posts on these boards and you decide to criticize another member on their grammer and spelling? How do you know how old the author off this topic is anyway? He / she could be 10 years old for all we know?

You may have an english degree, a masters degree, or a whatever degree! But with all your education and degrees that you may possess, you lack several of the most important traits in life.....Diplomacy, Respect and most of all Class!

If you had diplomacy, respect and class, then you would have sent a private PM to the author of this topic and guided him/her in the right direction as to how he/she could improve on his/her grammer and spelling.

Think about it!

Now go home and get your f**k**g shinebox! [/quote]

He asked for an opinion and I gave it. Who the fuck are you to tell me what or where to write it? Fucking blow me.

Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sounds? [Re: BigMoi] #531006
02/07/09 04:16 AM
02/07/09 04:16 AM
My own world.
whisper Offline
Underboss
whisper  Offline
Underboss
My own world.
ohhhh bad move there Big Moist.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato
Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sound [Re: whisper] #531009
02/07/09 04:35 AM
02/07/09 04:35 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
OK... chill everyone. If you want to post in this thread, please stick to the topic on hand.

Thanks.

Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sounds? [Re: BigMoi] #531020
02/07/09 11:29 AM
02/07/09 11:29 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

Who the fuck are you to tell me what or where to write it?

Do you know who I am? I'm Don Cardi! I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders!

Now like I said before :

Don Cardi cool

Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sounds? [Re: Don Cardi] #531091
02/07/09 09:19 PM
02/07/09 09:19 PM
B
BigMoi Offline
Wiseguy
BigMoi  Offline
B
Wiseguy

Who the fuck are you to tell me what or where to write it?

Do you know who I am? I'm Don Cardi! I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders!

Now like I said before :

You virtual gangsters are quite amusing.

Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sounds? [Re: BigMoi] #531092
02/07/09 09:21 PM
02/07/09 09:21 PM
B
BigMoi Offline
Wiseguy
BigMoi  Offline
B
Wiseguy
And I am still banging cheerleaders Don Farti. Much better than your dates, Rosie Palmer and her five sisters.

Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sounds? [Re: BigMoi] #531093
02/07/09 09:27 PM
02/07/09 09:27 PM
Palm Bay, Florida
Santino Brasi Offline
The Don's Official Sooth Sayer
Santino Brasi  Offline
The Don's Official Sooth Sayer
Underboss
Palm Bay, Florida
Just to let youse know BigMoi, Don Cardi is a moderator

and with all due respect, you will be banned by J Geoff the Head Admin if you continue on he path you are on now

He - (Simón Bolívar) - was shaken by the overwhelming revelation that the headlong race between his misfortunes and his dreams was at that moment reaching the finishing line. The rest was darkness. "Damn it," He sighed. "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth!"

So what’s the labyrinth?

That’s the mystery isn’t it? Is the labyrinth living or dying? Which is he trying to escape - the world, or, the end of it?
Re: Can someone read this and tell me how it sound [Re: BigMoi] #531098
02/07/09 10:10 PM
02/07/09 10:10 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
And I am still banging cheerleaders Don Farti. Much better than your dates, Rosie Palmer and her five sisters.

OK, calm down. You're off on the wrong foot here.

Try being a little civil to us fellow members. I don't know DonJigga but I would encourage ANY young person to try writing a story. Your criticism of his writing style was tough, but as you explained, he posted his story asking us for our feedback.

I DO know Don Cardi, and although he doesn't need anyone to speak for him, I can tell you his reply to you was addressing YOUR writing style. You're taking this to another level; one that will not be reached here.

If you have an issue with him, take it off the boards. Life is too short for this petty squabbling anyway.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull