GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 249 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,461
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,881
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,322
Posts1,058,582
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first chapter #530679
02/03/09 02:24 PM
02/03/09 02:24 PM
DonJiggaSwayziano Offline OP
The Don
DonJiggaSwayziano  Offline OP
The Don
Associate
"You know your little run in with the law cost me alot of time and a lot money right" Sincere told his brother, Demetrius, who sat in front of his desk.

The room they were in now was Sincere's home office he had redecorated to look similar like the President's oval office but with more tasteful colors. Sin sat behind his brown oak desk in his customized thrown-like leather chair looking at his brother. On the freshly beige painted walls were framed pictures of celebrities Sin had taken pictures with-LL Cool J, Keith Sweat, Teddy Riley, and many other hip-hop celebrities.

Demetrius Frazier was Sincere's twenty-one year old youngest brother and a member in Sin's organization, BMF or Black Mafia Family. He had just come home after serving eight months on Rikers Island awaiting trial for a murder he committed in broad day light. Demetrius aka D-Nice was having problems with a rival in the projects he worked at -the lucrative 1800 Brownsville Tower building in East New York- named Roc. Roc was a older guy who felt he deserved his due and began pitching five dollar bags of dope in Demetrius' building stealing clientele away. D-Nice warned him to stay out of the building, as no threat but out of respect for the man. He knew Roc's murder game as well as anybody else-the most infamous one he knew about was how Roc killed his own right-hand man and brother Dutch in front of Dutch's aunt Patricia and got away with it-.

"Yeah I know I messed up man" D-Nice admitted. His facial expressions said he was genially sorry and pissed at himself. The whispers had already started about how D-Nice was to immature to run a building, let alone a drug operation, and how he wasn't built for the streets. He heard it all.

Sincere stared at his younger brother and didn't know how to break the news to him. He had to demote him, in rank and in operation. While D-Nice bided his time on Rikers Island he and Jermaine had a private talk. Sin had already planned for his brother to continue working in the lucrative Brownsville Towers but Prime thought otherwise. Prime explained if he allowed D-Nice to cost the organization thousands of dollars and then go back to making easy money it would look like nepotism. Allot of the organization's members would probably leave the crew leaving them weak in the streets. Sincere thought heavily on what Prime told him two months ago.

"I gotta demote you D and don't even complain because I really don't wanna raise my voice...especially to my brother understand?" Sincere said, looking his brother in the eyes. Sincere had had a long day and was tired from being in his office all day.

Demetrius' brown eyes shifted to the ground for a few seconds and then wandered back up at his brother. His apparent frown turned into a half-smile. D sensed that Prime was behind this decision but didn't sweat it. He never liked Prime because how close he was to his brother.

D-Nice understood. "I understand Sin" he assured him. "Who crew I'm gone be working?" he asked, hoping it was Maserati Rik's crew in Cypress Hills projects. Rik was a Captain in the BMF organization. Being that he and Rik were practically bestfriends he would easily fit in as Rik's right-hand man.

Sincere admired the way his brother took bad news. "I aint taking away your stripes D" he explained. "You just gone give up the 1800 building in East New York and take control of Dew's crew out in the low-risers. He about to do five years. I want you to run that operation over there and work your way back up to the 1800 tower understand?".

D-Nice nodded. He knew the gravity of the situation and what kind of position he had put his brother in.

They were brothers through in and out. Their father's hustler blood ran through their veins and that was they bond. Sincere glared at his brother and remembered how D used to follow him around Brooklyn's Tilden projects-where they grew up-and begged to just hang with the crew. They had another brother, Sammy, their eldest brother, who was finishing up two years on a eight year prison sentence for armed robbery and burglary.

"Thank God!" D-Nice exclaimed happy to be wearing his stripes still as he nearly jumped up out of the leather desk chair. Sincere half-smiled as he glanced behind him at his right-hand man, Prime, who stayed in the office because he had talked with Sincere before D-Nice arrived about a meeting in a week with Silvatti Construction chairman Steve Silvatti.

"Thank God. So go out and enjoy the party I got business to attend to" Sincere said but his tone made it sound like a order. Sin didn't know whether D-Nice said thank God to the Lord or him because his nickname was God also.

D-Nice stood up and walked out of the office. Prime strolled behind him and shut the door as he left the office.

Prime sat down in the seat across from Sin.

"That went better then I thought it would." Prime said. He had thought Demetrius was going to balk about his decision. "Ace is on his way and wants to tell you personally how business is going in DC. You already know know that Tone couldn't make it so he sent Lil Amar with his tribute. You talked with Sid Eisner earlier, so after you talk with Ace that's it. You can enjoy the party thrown by your lovely wife Donna." Prime said as he sat back in the recliner chair with his hands clutched behind his head.

Sincere nodded and let out a sigh of relief. He was exhausted from all the talking he did today. He got up and went to the mini-fridge in the corner of the room. He grabbed two cold bottles of Moët et Chandon (he kept the mini-fridge stocked with Moet and Dom Perignon).

"You deserve it" Sin told his life-long friend as he got the corkscrew out of his desk pocket. Sin entered the gorgeous balcony by sliding open the acardia door. It was cold and brisk but just knowing they were true blue millionaires it didn't bother them. Sin popped open the champagne and watched it simmer down a story into the glistening snow.

Donna had outdone herself with the Christmas decorations. Nobody was in the backyard right now but it was fully decorated. Snowman's, Reindeer's, and other symbols of Christmas glowed with bright lights. The house itself was lit up with Christmas lights. It was beautiful. Sincere loved that he had a wife that really liked to do things like throwing Christmas parties. This time of the year always reminded him of his grandmother Florence. She always decorated the house in welcoming decorations. Sin smiled when he thought of her small frame putting up the Christmas lights on the living room windows. Family from Virginia, North Carolina, and Connecticut would come together for that week and celebrate. They would drink eggnog, play cards, and give eachother gifts. Although it had been years Sin stil

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first chapter [Re: DonJiggaSwayziano] #531014
02/07/09 10:49 AM
02/07/09 10:49 AM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Avon greeting D'Angelo.

(Do you watch The Wire?)

It doesn't draw me in. As an example, this:

The room they were in now was Sincere's home office he had redecorated to look similar like the President's oval office but with more tasteful colors. Sin sat behind his brown oak desk in his customized thrown-like leather chair looking at his brother. On the freshly beige painted walls were framed pictures of celebrities Sin had taken pictures with-LL Cool J, Keith Sweat, Teddy Riley, and many other hip-hop celebrities.

Could be re-worded like:

Sincere had decorated the room to resemble a more colourful Oval Office. Sitting behind his desk, he eyed his brother. Surrounding and eyeing both were faces framed and hung: LL Cool J, Keith Sweat, Teddy Riley; in each of them, Sin posed as if he was their peer, their friend.

Word economy is important. If you're wanting to portray Sincere and his office as products of one another, you can arrive at that much quicker and more effectively by showing not so much how he acts in the chair, but what the photographs on the walls might tell us of him. He is a friend and equal to men of fame; that establishes that he's powerful, for starters, or packs some weight at least. In having the photos on show, he's also proud; self-important.

Last edited by Capo de La Cosa Nostra; 02/07/09 10:53 AM.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first chapter [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #531015
02/07/09 10:51 AM
02/07/09 10:51 AM
Lompac Offline
BANNED
Lompac  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
rolleyes

This guy plagarised?! panic

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first cha [Re: Lompac] #531048
02/07/09 02:03 PM
02/07/09 02:03 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Lompac
rolleyes

Don't start, Lompac.

FWIW - I think Capo gave some good advice, DonJigga.

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first chapter [Re: Lompac] #531058
02/07/09 03:21 PM
02/07/09 03:21 PM
East Bay
Blibbleblabble Offline
Poo-tee-weet?
Blibbleblabble  Offline
Poo-tee-weet?

East Bay
rolleyes

He wouldn't have been the first around these parts. Where is Pizzaboy anyway?

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes
Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first chapter [Re: Blibbleblabble] #531059
02/07/09 03:29 PM
02/07/09 03:29 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

I was thinking this as well, he hasn't posted for a while..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first chapter [Re: DE NIRO] #531103
02/08/09 01:57 AM
02/08/09 01:57 AM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
There is nothing harder than writing. Just sit at a typewriter and bleed.

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first chapter [Re: DonFerro55] #531104
02/08/09 08:46 AM
02/08/09 08:46 AM
Lompac Offline
BANNED
Lompac  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Actually Blibble, I didn't plagarise. One mentioned it and that person was believed, hence, you all believed a lie.

Plagarising is copying. Copying all but one word isn't plagarising.

Anyway.some of them bios I "copied" had no visible copyright and so copyright infringement was ruled out. There has to be a visible copyright there for any possible court action against me. Anyway, the evidence against me was destroyed by J G and S C.

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first chapter [Re: Lompac] #531106
02/08/09 08:54 AM
02/08/09 08:54 AM
In a van down by the river!
Longneck Offline
Longneck  Offline

In a van down by the river!
Actually Blibble, I didn't plagarise. One mentioned it and that person was believed, hence, you all believed a lie.

Anyway.some of them bios I "copied" had no visible copyright and so copyright infringement was ruled out. There has to be a visible copyright there for any possible court action against me. Anyway, the evidence against me was destroyed by J G and S C.

I get the idea that I could probably count your brain cells on one hand.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first chapter [Re: Longneck] #531107
02/08/09 08:57 AM
02/08/09 08:57 AM
Lompac Offline
BANNED
Lompac  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So if I become an accomplished writer everyone here would say I was still a fraud?

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first cha [Re: Longneck] #531110
02/08/09 09:32 AM
02/08/09 09:32 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Longneck
I get the idea that I could probably count your brain cells on one hand.

And you'd still have four fingers left over.

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first cha [Re: SC] #531111
02/08/09 09:41 AM
02/08/09 09:41 AM
Lompac Offline
BANNED
Lompac  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Edited by SC; Lompac just got a two week vacation

Last edited by SC; 02/08/09 09:46 AM. Reason: Suspension;
Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first cha [Re: SC] #531116
02/08/09 02:11 PM
02/08/09 02:11 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: SC
rolleyes

Don't start, Lompac.

Lompac,

I DO know SC, and although he doesn't need anyone to speak for him, I can tell you his reply to you is good advice. You're taking this to another level; one that will not be reached here.

If you have an issue with him, take it off the boards. Life is too short for this petty squabbling anyway.

tongue wink

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first cha [Re: Don Cardi] #531118
02/08/09 02:30 PM
02/08/09 02:30 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Lompac,

I DO know SC, and although he doesn't need anyone to speak for him, I can tell you his reply to you is good advice. You're taking this to another level; one that will not be reached here.

If you have an issue with him, take it off the boards. Life is too short for this petty squabbling anyway.

You're a plagarizer, too, DC?? eek

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first cha [Re: Don Cardi] #531119
02/08/09 02:43 PM
02/08/09 02:43 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
I DO know SC

Me too! smile

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first cha [Re: Mignon] #531127
02/08/09 03:16 PM
My own world.
whisper Offline
Underboss
whisper  Offline
Underboss
My own world.
shit...Lompac has been suspended and I missed out on seeing why....

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato
Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first chapter [Re: Lompac] #531128
East Bay
Blibbleblabble Offline
Poo-tee-weet?
Blibbleblabble  Offline
Poo-tee-weet?

East Bay

I see you got suspended, so I wasn't going to respond. But, I know you'll be back so here goes anyway. You should read what I wrote more carefully, especially the first word where I said "He", not "You". I'm impressed with the length of your post though. It must have taken quiet an effort.

But just so there's no confusion I'll speak in terms you'll understand:

Copywriting isn't what big Obama have JG and S C!?

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first chapter [Re: Blibbleblabble] #531130
02/08/09 03:22 PM
02/08/09 03:22 PM
Staten Island / New Jersey
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Damn. I missed the fun. wink

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first chapter [Re: Just Lou] #531135
02/08/09 03:44 PM
02/08/09 03:44 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Originally Posted By: Just Lou
Damn. I missed the fun. wink

Me, too! ohwell lol

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first cha [Re: SC] #531138
02/08/09 03:47 PM
02/08/09 03:47 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
You're a plagarizer, too, DC?? eek

There was this guy I grew to know -- he was older than me. I Sorta looked up to him -- you know. We did our first work together -- worked our way out of the old boards. Things were good, we made the most of it. During the conversion -- we ran posts onto the new boards -- made a fortune -- our Godfather too. As much as anyone, I loved him -- and trusted him, considered him my most valued and trusted friend. Later on he had an idea -- to go to a another server on the internet, a stop-over for gangster wannabees. That guy's name was SC -- and the internet board that he managed was the gangster bb. This was a great man -- a man of vision and guts. And there isn't even a plaque -- or a signpost -- or a photo of him on that website! Now he's accused me of plagarism. No one knows who gave the order -- when I read it, I wasn't angry; I knew SC -- I knew he was head-strong, talking loud, saying things. So when he accused me of plagarism -- I let it go. And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen -- I didn't ask who gave the order -- because it had nothing to do with business!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first cha [Re: Don Cardi] #531196
02/08/09 11:54 PM
02/08/09 11:54 PM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

I'm waiting for:

DC: "Where's Lompac?"

SC: Oh Lompac, you won't see him no more."

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first cha [Re: Just Lou] #531198
02/09/09 12:21 AM
02/09/09 12:21 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
To hell with him. Where's my cannoli?

Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first cha [Re: SC] #531199
02/09/09 12:49 AM
02/09/09 12:49 AM
Palm Bay, Florida
Santino Brasi Offline
The Don's Official Sooth Sayer
Santino Brasi  Offline
The Don's Official Sooth Sayer
Underboss
Palm Bay, Florida
Your Pants?

He - (Simón Bolívar) - was shaken by the overwhelming revelation that the headlong race between his misfortunes and his dreams was at that moment reaching the finishing line. The rest was darkness. "Damn it," He sighed. "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth!"

So what’s the labyrinth?

That’s the mystery isn’t it? Is the labyrinth living or dying? Which is he trying to escape - the world, or, the end of it?
Re: Hey! I justed wanted your opinion my first cha [Re: Santino Brasi] #531203
02/09/09 01:04 AM
02/09/09 01:04 AM
East Bay
Blibbleblabble Offline
Poo-tee-weet?
Blibbleblabble  Offline
Poo-tee-weet?

East Bay
No that's his foil covered Cucumber:

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull