GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 164 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,860
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,318
Posts1,058,477
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Don Zadjali [Re: Blibbleblabble] #523568
12/07/08 04:08 PM
12/07/08 04:08 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
I wish I could get shot in the leg while in another country and make a full recovery. Now you've got a cool story to tell the rest of your life DZ! I'm glad you're okay smile

How about another state? You could come out east for a vacation... grin

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Don Zadjali [Re: J Geoff] #523570
12/07/08 04:11 PM
Lompac Offline
BANNED
Lompac  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted By: J Geoff
How about another state? You could come out east for a vacation

How are the Real Sopranos doing over in Jersey?

Re: Don Zadjali [Re: J Geoff] #523571
Muscat, Oman
Don Zadjali Offline
Underboss
Don Zadjali  Offline
Underboss
Muscat, Oman
Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
I wish I could get shot in the leg while in another country and make a full recovery. Now you've got a cool story to tell the rest of your life DZ! I'm glad you're okay smile

How about another state? You could come out east for a vacation... grin

hehe, how about IRAQ? xD

"Pain has no tendency, in its own right, to proliferate. When it is over, it is over, and the natural sequel is joy."
- C. S. Lewis

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh"
- George Bernard Shaw

Re: Don Zadjali [Re: Don Zadjali] #523582
12/07/08 06:27 PM
12/07/08 06:27 PM
Muscat, Oman
Don Zadjali Offline
Underboss
Don Zadjali  Offline
Underboss
Muscat, Oman
I went to India with 3 of my aunts and my eldest aunt’s friend (out of respect i call her auntie too), the reason we went to India was my eldest aunt was going to do some medical checkups..
We reached Mumbai on Wednesday 26th of November, around 4:30pm-5:00pm. The moment we got to the street, the traffic was soooooooooooooooooooo.... "NO COMMENT" we got to our regular hotel at 7pm "Godwin Hotel"

It's a good, neat, clean and cheap hotel whistle "GREEDY SCROOGE McDUCK" , the taj hotel is close to Godwin hmmm about 4 or 5 minutes walking.
We remained in the hotel until 9pm, my aunt wanted to have “McDonalds” xD personally I never felt comfortable going out after 7pm in Mumbai :$
My memory is a little bit blurry tongue anyway here it goes:
We were walking on the sidewalk, where Colaba market is and I remember hearing a noise that sounded more like firecrackers but I was quite sure it wasn’t one... The next thing I know there was this young man with an AK-47 (the dude was early 20s, NO BEARD AT ALL! xP he didn’t look at all like those Bin Laden groupies, terrorists, COCK-A-ROACHES we used to see on tv lol) this maniac was shooting people RANDOMELY (the guy wasn’t picky, i remember when i was in the hospital an Indian news channel said they were targeting US and UK citizens), I remember seeing people running and screaming, bumping into each other.. the moment I turn my back I couldn’t find my aunts, I remember running and and crying their names and then suddenly I wasn’t able to run, I was moving heavily, I felt something burning in my right leg, i kept on walking and found my aunts, my oldest aunt was bleeding from her left leg my other aunts were holding her i joined them and then a perfume shop keeper was taking people inside his shop, in the shop i remember seeing other Indian men and 6 middle eastern women and they had no idea what was going outside except for the shopkeeper who closed the door and pulled the gate down, and inside i found out there was blood on my jeans, first i thought it wasn’t mine but i was wrong (i freaked out, they ruined my favourite blue jeans) and few minutes later one of the Indian men inside the shop said there’s blood behind my shirt, i kinda ignored what he said (i was reckless) i just didn’t want to worry my aunts. We stayed inside for 20 minutes and i remember the shooting was still on. My aunts and me didn’t know what to do and my little aunt was kept on saying:”why are they shooting all these innocent people?” and we got a call from the omani embassy in India concerning some undone stuff relating my aunt’s work we told them what happened and they sent a car over there. They took us to a hospital called Saifee (at the beginning I thought it was “safety” hospital) they took care of my aunt. They found little metal fragments in back (the doctor said it came from a bomb, personally i don’t recall seeing any bombs exploding infornt of me at that day) anyway they fixed us up and on the very day we were supposed to come back the hospital closed their doors and refused to discharge us because of shootings that occurred in front of the hospital but 30 minutes later they released us from their backdoor and straight to the airport xD
We got back to Oman on Friday 28th of November, there’s no place like home :’)

(i still can't get over losing my favourite blue jeans and my tony sporanos shirt cry)

i apologize for my messed up, screwed up english =) (i think it's the pills not me)

p.s.: DAMN, THIS LAPTOP'S SO HOT! ARRRRR, ME NOSE SMELL SOMETHING BEING FRIED!! :S

"Pain has no tendency, in its own right, to proliferate. When it is over, it is over, and the natural sequel is joy."
- C. S. Lewis

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh"
- George Bernard Shaw

Re: Don Zadjali [Re: Don Zadjali] #523584
12/07/08 06:40 PM
12/07/08 06:40 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
DZ,

What a horrible ordeal. eek I can't imagine the panic and fear everyone must have felt. I am so glad you and your aunts survived this horrible attack. I have no doubt that it is a good feeling to be at home now. You are very strong and I admire your resilient spirit. Again, welcome back. smile Oh, and thanks for sharing what was no doubt, an awful event in your life.

My best to you!!

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 12/07/08 06:41 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Don Zadjali [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #523585
12/07/08 06:46 PM
12/07/08 06:46 PM
Muscat, Oman
Don Zadjali Offline
Underboss
Don Zadjali  Offline
Underboss
Muscat, Oman
Thank you smile
Nah, I'm not "strong" if it was up to me I would've been the first guy back to the hotel the moment the shooting started.. it's just that my aunt had my favourite kind chocolate bars in her handbag :(((

It's 2:43AM over here and I'm feeling a little bit tired (wtf, i've been sleeping all day :S no more orange juice for me)

anyway, take care wink

Re: Don Zadjali [Re: Don Zadjali] #523587
12/07/08 06:56 PM
12/07/08 06:56 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Good to see you back Don Zadjali hope all is well. smile

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Don Zadjali [Re: DE NIRO] #523591
12/07/08 08:50 PM
12/07/08 08:50 PM
Palm Bay, Florida
Santino Brasi Offline OP
The Don's Official Sooth Sayer
Santino Brasi  Offline OP
The Don's Official Sooth Sayer
Underboss
Palm Bay, Florida
I'm Glad you are ok DZ

He - (Simón Bolívar) - was shaken by the overwhelming revelation that the headlong race between his misfortunes and his dreams was at that moment reaching the finishing line. The rest was darkness. "Damn it," He sighed. "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth!"

So what’s the labyrinth?

That’s the mystery isn’t it? Is the labyrinth living or dying? Which is he trying to escape - the world, or, the end of it?
Re: Don Zadjali [Re: Santino Brasi] #523592
12/07/08 08:57 PM
12/07/08 08:57 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
DZ, Relieved to hear that you made it through so well.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Don Zadjali [Re: Sicilian Babe] #523654
12/08/08 10:47 AM
12/08/08 10:47 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Thank you for the account, DZ. It's great to know you're doing well and maintaing a sense of humor.

Re: Don Zadjali [Re: klydon1] #523667
12/08/08 11:41 AM
12/08/08 11:41 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Good to see you back DZ.

Try and keep out of trouble now eh?

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: Don Zadjali [Re: Don Zadjali] #523842
12/09/08 08:31 PM
12/09/08 08:31 PM
B
Brwne Byte Offline
Capo
Brwne Byte  Offline
B
Capo
I'm glad you're alright! That is very scary.

Re: Don Zadjali [Re: Brwne Byte] #543952
06/08/09 07:55 AM
06/08/09 07:55 AM
Pittsburgh,PA
LaFamiglia Offline
Made Member
LaFamiglia  Offline
Made Member
Pittsburgh,PA
I know this is so many months later, but I can't believe this happened to Don Zadjali. I believe it, but I can't believe it happened to him. It's sad that people have to go through those terrorist attacks in the Middle East. What kind of animals fires at innocent people. I see Don Zadjali's posts everywhere and when I see the name I think of the little man in the avatar with a crazy moustache.lol.

Don Zadjali, how is your leg since this shooting? How is your aunt? Did everyone survive or were their any fatalities. I'm glad you and your survived this shooting.

And also, what kind of Tony Soprano shirt was it?

You know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, :You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us.: You understand? We were good fellas.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull