GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Frankie_Five_Angels, Jimmy_Two_Times), 253 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,321
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 94 of 95 1 2 92 93 94 95
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #649559
06/02/12 09:29 AM
06/02/12 09:29 AM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK

"Here are my principles. If you don't like them I have others." - Groucho Marx

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #649580
06/02/12 12:31 PM
06/02/12 12:31 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
That's politics, Mick.

While political followers often hate each other here in the States, the politicians themselves usually get along better than you might think.

I've read where Dubya and Hillary actually get along quite well, and have been known to have a few beers together at political functions. And if those two don't make strange bedfellows, I don't know does.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #650009
06/04/12 10:28 PM
06/04/12 10:28 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
I just hope each day that President Obama wins re-election. Why won't the house pass the parts of the jobs bill that calls for new infrastructure...thousands of jobs...I just don't understand...I really hope the administration changes its' position on the Keystone Pipeline once an alternate route is found around the water systems.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Patrick] #650222
06/06/12 01:01 PM
06/06/12 01:01 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Barack Hussein Kardashian??

Okay, I hate Limbaugh with a passion, but that made me laugh out loud whistle.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #659344
08/08/12 05:27 PM
08/08/12 05:27 PM
Berlin, Germany
Danito Offline
Underboss
Danito  Offline
Underboss
Berlin, Germany
"In a 52-page filing, the Obama administration said prisoners who don’t have current or impending habeas petitions can’t bring challenges if they are denied continued access to counsel."
http://newsandinsight.thomsonreuters.com/Legal/News/2012/08_-_August/Summary_Judgments_for_August_8/

Remember when he promised to close Gitmo?

This is when terrorists are successful. The rule of law is being destroyed. Step by step.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #659354
08/08/12 06:51 PM
08/08/12 06:51 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Noone is President until they are President. When that happens, a whole lot changes. Presidential candidates create the impression (and some may even believe it) that as President, they wil operate in a vacuum where dispositions are solely up them.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #659421
08/09/12 02:09 PM
08/09/12 02:09 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Danito
"In a 52-page filing, the Obama administration said prisoners who don’t have current or impending habeas petitions can’t bring challenges if they are denied continued access to counsel."
http://newsandinsight.thomsonreuters.com/Legal/News/2012/08_-_August/Summary_Judgments_for_August_8/

This is when terrorists are successful. The rule of law is being destroyed. Step by step.

Boo-hoo cry.

My heart just fucking breaks for these terrorist scumbags rolleyes.

Here's an idea: You don't want to get tortured? Stop hijacking planes and killing innocent people.

You want to hate America? Go ahead, but you know in your heart---just like every other European malcontent---that you'd jump the fence in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.

Originally Posted By: olivant
Noone is President until they are President. When that happens, a whole lot changes.

Exactly, Olivant.

It's entirely possible that President Obama didn't know just how evil these people truly are until he became President.

These animals hate Jews, they hate Americans, they DO NOT WANT PEACE, and yet it's our fault. So fuck it, let's give them all a hug. Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya rolleyes.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #659424
08/09/12 03:07 PM
08/09/12 03:07 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
That's politics, Mick.

While political followers often hate each other here in the States, the politicians themselves usually get along better than you might think.

I've read where Dubya and Hillary actually get along quite well, and have been known to have a few beers together at political functions. And if those two don't make strange bedfellows, I don't know does.

Read a book titled "The Presidents' Club" to see how well all the former presidents and past presidents always support each other in order to protect the office and their own legacies.
The only one who is a bit pf a pain according to the book is Carter. A good example of this is the first person Obama called when bin Laden was killed was Dubya.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #659444
08/09/12 06:47 PM
08/09/12 06:47 PM
Berlin, Germany
Danito Offline
Underboss
Danito  Offline
Underboss
Berlin, Germany
Original geschrieben von: pizzaboy
Original geschrieben von: Danito

Boo-hoo cry.

My heart just fucking breaks for these terrorist scumbags rolleyes.

Here's an idea: You don't want to get tortured? Stop hijacking planes and killing innocent people.

How do you know what the prisoners in Guantanamo did if they aren't granted a fair trial?
(Oh, and they aren't given the rights of POWs either.)

Antwort auf:
You want to hate America? Go ahead, but you know in your heart---just like every other European malcontent---that you'd jump the fence in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.

Why do you think I hate America? Because I differ in a certain issue with the current government? (I believe I'm not the only one here who has brought criticism abou the Obama administration.)

What do you know about what I know in my heart? What kind of opportunity are you talking about?

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #674771
11/07/12 09:43 AM
11/07/12 09:43 AM
Berlin, Germany
Danito Offline
Underboss
Danito  Offline
Underboss
Berlin, Germany
The German word for "baking flavor" is Backaroma.

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: SC] #707813
04/02/13 07:25 AM
04/02/13 07:25 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
You surprise me SC, you really do. I never expected you, of all people, to accuse me of something like that. I thought that if anything, YOU would reply with a respectable answer and partake in a decent debate.

Oh, blow out it your blowhole.

Now look what you did. You dragged oli into this thread and he made another post that nobody could understand.

What's a blowhole?

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #708116
04/03/13 03:35 PM
04/03/13 03:35 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
By Kristen Welker, White House Correspondent, NBC News

President Obama will return 5 percent of his salary to the U.S. Treasury when other federal workers are being furloughed as part of the mandatory budget cuts that took effect earlier this year, NBC News has confirmed.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #711122
04/17/13 12:58 PM
04/17/13 12:58 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Poison letter mailed to President Obama. Senate office buildings evacuated.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/lette...--politics.html

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #711134
04/17/13 01:57 PM
04/17/13 01:57 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Yep it is apparently Risin. I think a couple of senators got these envelopes too. What do these idiots think that the President and Senators open their own mail?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #711384
04/18/13 03:05 PM
04/18/13 03:05 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
The suspect is described as an Elvis impersonator from Mississippi. Then again, every white guy in Mississippi is an Elvis impersonator.

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: klydon1] #711667
04/19/13 11:23 AM
04/19/13 11:23 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Elvis impersonators cover every race known to human kind!!

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: klydon1] #711669
04/19/13 11:27 AM
04/19/13 11:27 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: klydon1
The suspect is described as an Elvis impersonator from Mississippi. Then again, every white guy in Mississippi is an Elvis impersonator.

A middle-aged white guy living below the poverty line in Mississippi?

I'm shocked. Shocked.

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #711807
04/20/13 09:54 AM
04/20/13 09:54 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Surprised he didn't make Minute Ricin.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #713860
05/04/13 02:56 AM
05/04/13 02:56 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
If he talked more, perhaps a fox news commentator would've better suited him. tongue

Clarence Thomas Suggests "Elites&qu...ck Person"

Quote:
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says he always figured there'd be a black president, but that it would have to be someone "the elites" and "the media" approve of—an oblique shot at President Barack Obama.

"[T]he thing I always knew is that it would have to be a black president who was approved by the elites and the media because anybody that they didn’t agree with, they would take apart," Thomas said during a panel about his life and career at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh in early April. "You pick your person. Any black person who says something that is not the prescribed things that they expect from a black person will be picked apart."

The implication of Thomas' remarks is that President Obama was only elected because he fits with the "prescribed things that they expect from a black person." Thomas' statements were were also aired on C-SPAN and picked up by Fox Nation.

It is unusual for sitting Supreme Court Justices to make public criticisms of sitting presidents. "Clarence Thomas seems more interested in becoming a Fox commentator than preserving the integrity of the Court," says Adam Winkler, a professor at the University of California School of Law. "Justices should not take pot shots at the president. It's beneath the dignity of the court."

Thomas' perspective may stem in part from the difficult 1991 Supreme Court confirmation battle he faced after being accused of sexual harassment by former colleague Anita Hill. Indeed, they mirror remarks he made at the time, when he said that the confirmation process had become "a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the US Senate rather than hung from a tree." A narrow majority of the Senate ultimately voted to confirm Thomas' appointment. Reporters Jane Mayer and Jill Abramson later published a book providing compelling evidence that Hill had in fact told the truth.

President Barack Obama was twice elected by a majority of the American electorate. Indeed, while there is some wisdom in Thomas' remarks about race and social expectations, it's virtually inevitable that any presidential candidate will seek to earn the approval of elites, both financial and in the media itself. Supreme Court justices, on the other hand, serve for life and are by design insulated from popular sentiment.

"There's a great irony in that Thomas has his position because he was approved by elites in the Senate," says Winkler, "while Obama owes his position to the voters."

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #714052
05/05/13 11:46 AM
05/05/13 11:46 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Steven Spielberg's "Obama" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyU213nhrh0

Starring Daniel Day Lewis as Barrack Obama.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #735988
08/22/13 02:49 AM
08/22/13 02:49 AM
NY
E
Edwin Offline
Associate
Edwin  Offline
E
Associate
NY
Most of times the politician cover up many things behind the policies.I think its the main reason that the USA have to face many problem due to activities of politicians.And also there are many other legal problems.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: afsaneh77] #736041
08/22/13 12:20 PM
08/22/13 12:20 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
If he talked more, perhaps a fox news commentator would've better suited him. tongue

Clarence Thomas Suggests "Elites&qu...ck Person"

Quote:
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says he always figured there'd be a black president, but that it would have to be someone "the elites" and "the media" approve of—an oblique shot at President Barack Obama.

"[T]he thing I always knew is that it would have to be a black president who was approved by the elites and the media because anybody that they didn’t agree with, they would take apart," Thomas said during a panel about his life and career at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh in early April. "You pick your person. Any black person who says something that is not the prescribed things that they expect from a black person will be picked apart."

The implication of Thomas' remarks is that President Obama was only elected because he fits with the "prescribed things that they expect from a black person." Thomas' statements were were also aired on C-SPAN and picked up by Fox Nation.

It is unusual for sitting Supreme Court Justices to make public criticisms of sitting presidents. "Clarence Thomas seems more interested in becoming a Fox commentator than preserving the integrity of the Court," says Adam Winkler, a professor at the University of California School of Law. "Justices should not take pot shots at the president. It's beneath the dignity of the court."

Thomas' perspective may stem in part from the difficult 1991 Supreme Court confirmation battle he faced after being accused of sexual harassment by former colleague Anita Hill. Indeed, they mirror remarks he made at the time, when he said that the confirmation process had become "a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the US Senate rather than hung from a tree." A narrow majority of the Senate ultimately voted to confirm Thomas' appointment. Reporters Jane Mayer and Jill Abramson later published a book providing compelling evidence that Hill had in fact told the truth.

President Barack Obama was twice elected by a majority of the American electorate. Indeed, while there is some wisdom in Thomas' remarks about race and social expectations, it's virtually inevitable that any presidential candidate will seek to earn the approval of elites, both financial and in the media itself. Supreme Court justices, on the other hand, serve for life and are by design insulated from popular sentiment.

"There's a great irony in that Thomas has his position because he was approved by elites in the Senate," says Winkler, "while Obama owes his position to the voters."

Not to mention that Clarence got his law degree from Yale (kind of an "elite") place, where he was an affirmative action student.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Camarel] #736044
08/22/13 12:28 PM
08/22/13 12:28 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: Camarel
Steven Spielberg's "Obama" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyU213nhrh0

Starring Daniel Day Lewis as Barrack Obama.

Damn! I was hoping for Oliver Stone to direct this movie to find out how Obama was involved in the Bay of Pigs, Viet Nam, The JFK assassination and Nixon's resignation.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #736047
08/22/13 12:41 PM
08/22/13 12:41 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Ha ha ha I remember seeing that clip. Hilarious!!! lol He's got a great sense of humor.

Edited:

Speaking of Obama being blamed for everything, I just heard yesterday that something like 29 percent of Republicans in Louisiana think Obama was to blame for Katrina, while 28 percent said Bush was. uhwhat

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/0...trina-response/

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 08/22/13 12:51 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #736274
08/23/13 10:19 AM
08/23/13 10:19 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

I predicted this months ago and no one could believe it, but the crazies are going to re-convene congress and try to impeach the president. I think it could pass the House. Not that there are grounds for impeachment, but that won't stop them (many of whom unfortunately have found these formerly civil boards) from doing it. He will never be convicted in the Senate, but once they fail to shut down the government and not pay our bills, their choice will be governing or wasting more time and money with an impeachment of a president who they hate because he is not white, and who stuck it to McCain and Romney at the polls. After all the Republicans have demonstrated that they are better at lying and posturing than they are at governing. In a way I hope they succeed because then come 2014 they will lose the House and Senate and then Obama and the congress can restore the voting rights act, increase the minimum wage, do tax reform and otherwise set their hair on fire for the final two years of his adminsitration. It will also seal the Republican's fate in 2016 in the presidential election.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #736293
08/23/13 11:30 AM
08/23/13 11:30 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Ha ha ha I remember seeing that clip. Hilarious!!! lol He's got a great sense of humor.

Edited:

Speaking of Obama being blamed for everything, I just heard yesterday that something like 29 percent of Republicans in Louisiana think Obama was to blame for Katrina, while 28 percent said Bush was. uhwhat

TIS

Daniel's performance was ok, but i preferred Tracy Morgan as Joe Biden lol

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Camarel] #736295
08/23/13 11:32 AM
08/23/13 11:32 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California

Edited:

TIS

Yes, that cracked me up. lol

Btw, nice avator. SB's favorite clown. CREEPY!!

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #736296
08/23/13 11:33 AM
08/23/13 11:33 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
I predicted this months ago and no one could believe it, but the crazies are going to re-convene congress and try to impeach the president. I think it could pass the House. Not that there are grounds for impeachment, but that won't stop them (many of whom unfortunately have found these formerly civil boards) from doing it. He will never be convicted in the Senate, but once they fail to shut down the government and not pay our bills, their choice will be governing or wasting more time and money with an impeachment of a president who they hate because he is not white, and who stuck it to McCain and Romney at the polls. After all the Republicans have demonstrated that they are better at lying and posturing than they are at governing. In a way I hope they succeed because then come 2014 they will lose the House and Senate and then Obama and the congress can restore the voting rights act, increase the minimum wage, do tax reform and otherwise set their hair on fire for the final two years of his adminsitration. It will also seal the Republican's fate in 2016 in the presidential election.

Possibly this adds to certain people's hatred of him, but the majority just hate him because he's a Democrat imo. I mean it's not like they were fond of Clinton.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #736297
08/23/13 11:36 AM
08/23/13 11:36 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

Edited:

TIS

Yes, that cracked me up. lol

Btw, nice avator. SB's favorite clown. CREEPY!!

TIS

Thanks, i just finished reading the book and decided to use it.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Camarel] #737246
08/28/13 01:15 PM
08/28/13 01:15 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Possibly this adds to certain people's hatred of him, but the majority just hate him because he's a Democrat imo. I mean it's not like they were fond of Clinton.

Well the majority don't hate Demos. The majority elected Clinton twice and they elected Obama twice. So you are talking about a majority of the minority, and btw you are 100% correct a segment of them tried to de-legitimize Clinton as well...what was it something about cocaine air strips in Arkansas or some such foolishness.

Page 94 of 95 1 2 92 93 94 95

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull