GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Malavita), 265 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,323
Posts1,058,596
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 95 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 94 95
Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: afsaneh77] #550195
07/26/09 03:34 PM
07/26/09 03:34 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Yeah TIS! lol "And then, you wait until this baby is a middle aged man! *Now the trap is set.* You just sit back and let that child go out and win the election for the president of the United States." lol

sadly people believe that is true...i bet there fathers were out on the corner saying the moon landing was a hoax

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: BAM_233] #550198
07/26/09 03:41 PM
07/26/09 03:41 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Oh, wasn't it? grin wink

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: afsaneh77] #550199
07/26/09 03:56 PM
07/26/09 03:56 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Yeah TIS! lol "And then, you wait until this baby is a middle aged man! *Now the trap is set.* You just sit back and let that child go out and win the election for the president of the United States." lol

That's it. You saw it too? It was hilarious. lol

Btw, hope you are doing well.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: afsaneh77] #550200
07/26/09 03:57 PM
07/26/09 03:57 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Okay conspiracy theorists, here's more grist for your mill although it's a little dated:

William Arthur was not a naturalized citizen at the time of Chester Arthur’s birth, and therefore Chester Arthur was a British subject at birth and not eligible to be Vice President or President.

Chester Arthur lied about his father’s emigration to Canada and the time his mother spent there married to William. Some sixty years later, Chester lied about all of this and kept his candidacy on track. Back then it would have been virtually impossible to see through this, especially since Arthur’s father had died in 1875 and had been a United States citizen for thirty-two years.

And without knowledge of his father’s time in Canada, or the proper timeline of events, potential researchers in 1880 would have been hard pressed to even know where to start.

Reeves proved that Arthur changed his birth year from 1829 to 1830. I don’t know if that would have protected recorded information. It’s another lie. I just don’t know what it means.

Because Chester Arthur covered up his British citizenship, any precedent he might have set that the country has had a President born of an alien father is nullified completely as Chester Arthur was a usurper to the Presidency. He wouldn’t have been on the ticket if it was public knowledge. Nobody knew Arthur was a British subject because nobody looked in the right place for the truth.

Madonne! Whatever shall we do?

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #550202
07/26/09 04:07 PM
07/26/09 04:07 PM
California

California
I don't think this is the full skit, but here you go. "Ferener" lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #550251
07/27/09 01:52 AM
07/27/09 01:52 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

That's it. You saw it too? It was hilarious. lol

Btw, hope you are doing well.

TIS

Yeah, this bit was on this week's Global Edition of The Daily Show, which is a program on CNN International. I follow it religiously, as long as there comes a bit of signal through all the noise on satellite TV. ;/

Thanks TIS, I'm doing okay. smile

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: afsaneh77] #550265
07/27/09 10:59 AM
07/27/09 10:59 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

The whole birth certificate flap is a right wing facade for racism. Obama is not a white guy, and he has an unusual name. Keep in mind the extreme right wingers believe only people e tow their line are "real" Americans. The rest of us are not.
They have shown the birth cerificate a zillion times. It is a dead issue.

Interestingly it took an act of Congress to make John McCain, born in Panama, eligible on the grounds that his parents were there serving the country in the military.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #550275
07/27/09 11:52 AM
07/27/09 11:52 AM
California

California
Sadly, I think you're right DT. I hate when people play the race card at a whim, BUT with this group of whackos, the more they beat this dead horse, the more I think it's exactly that. They don't want to say it, but it's there. ohwell If it were an uproar on a policy or any legitimate "issue" I wouldn't think so, but this is simply baseless and unecessary.
They have a right to their opinion, and they won't go away soon. On the up side, they are a very small minority, as a whole, thankfully.

I am hoping the security around the President is "extra" vigilant.

TIS

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #550329
07/27/09 03:45 PM
07/27/09 03:45 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Let's be fair. While there probably are people whose expressions about Obama's birth certificate are race-based, there are probably people whose concerns are otherwise legitimate.

It is alot for some people to absorb all at once: a President who is at least half black and has an unusual name.

What has me so interested is that some of them have such a paucity of information on which to base their contentions. That reveals much about them and their motives.

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #550424
07/28/09 07:17 PM
07/28/09 07:17 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
hawaii again declares obama's birth certificate is real

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090728/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_birth_certificate

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: BAM_233] #550670
07/31/09 01:05 AM
07/31/09 01:05 AM
Happy Valley
Freddie C. Offline
Underboss
Freddie C.  Offline
Underboss
Happy Valley
I'm not surprised that the "beer summit" went well, since my have friends and I have a "beer summit" every weekend.

(pound it!)

He's so busy with this crap, no wonder BO had to put off the healthcare vote until October.

Romney - Jindal '12

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: Freddie C.] #550688
07/31/09 08:31 AM
07/31/09 08:31 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Of course there have always nut cases with their conspiracy theories about presidents.....Clinton killed Vince Foster,
Reagan put crack in black neighborhoods and was responsible for AIDS, all the JFK assassination theories, Eisenhower was a Commie, FDR caused Pearl Harbor, G.W. Bush attacked on 9/11...

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: Freddie C.] #550692
07/31/09 09:26 AM
07/31/09 09:26 AM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Originally Posted By: Freddie C.
I'm not surprised that the "beer summit" went well, since my have friends and I have a "beer summit" every weekend.

(pound it!)

He's so busy with this crap, no wonder BO had to put off the healthcare vote until October.

Romney - Jindal '12

As opposed to extended vacations on a Crawford Ranch? All right...

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: Freddie C.] #550693
07/31/09 10:23 AM
07/31/09 10:23 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Romney - Jindal '12

If that's the best your guys can do, you might be in trouble.

I've actually come to like Romney since last year's primary. He's a pretty good interviewer when he does tv for the news stations and he has a likable, easygoing way about him.

Jindal came across as very "wooden" last year when he hosted that post-election tv show. I thought he did a poor job.

Oh, and by the way, if Jindal were to end up on the ticket, I wonder if the righties who keep insisting on calling the President by his full name (Barack Hussein Obama), will do the same thing with Piyush Amrit Jindal.

I didn't think so.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #550700
07/31/09 12:56 PM
07/31/09 12:56 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Romney - Jindal '12

Oh, and by the way, if Jindal were to end up on the ticket, I wonder if the righties who keep insisting on calling the President by his full name (Barack Hussein Obama), will do the same thing with Piyush Amrit Jindal.

I didn't think so.

Just like they will make a big deal about the racial history of the Mormon Religion.

I think Romney is probably a lock for the GOP in 2012. He makes a good appearance,he's ok with "the base," and he is a proven winner in Massachusetts.
He also has that "sacrificial lamb" look. I am hoping Palin is so disruptive in the primaries she forces Romney to the right and takes away his faux moderate posturing.

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #550703
07/31/09 01:02 PM
07/31/09 01:02 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
I am hoping Palin is so disruptive in the primaries she forces Romney to the right and takes away his faux moderate posturing.

She can't go to the supermarket without being disruptive lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #550704
07/31/09 01:03 PM
07/31/09 01:03 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
I am hoping Palin is so disruptive in the primaries she forces Romney to the right and takes away his faux moderate posturing.

She can't go to the supermarket without being disruptive lol.

Look what she's done for WIlliam Shatner's career. lol

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #550720
07/31/09 04:36 PM
07/31/09 04:36 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Fox's Glenn Beck says he believes Obama is racist By DAVID BAUDER, AP Television Writer

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fox News Channel commentator Glenn Beck said he believes President Barack Obama is a racist. Beck made the statement during a guest appearance Tuesday on the "Fox & Friends" morning show. He said Obama has exposed himself as a person with "a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

His remarks came during a discussion of Obama's reaction to the arrest of Harvard University scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. Gates is black and was arrested for disorderly conduct by a white policeman over a misunderstanding about a break-in at Gates' home.

An Obama spokesman, William Burton, said the White House had no comment on Beck.

Beck's statement was challenged on the air by Fox host Brian Kilmeade, who noted that most of the people who work for the nation's first black president are white.

"I'm not saying he doesn't like white people," Beck said. "He has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

Beck wondered, during the discussion, what other president would immediately jump on the police for their actions in the case. Obama said in a news conference that he believed the police acted stupidly in the case, but later backtracked from the statement and invited Gates and the police officer, Sgt. James Crowley, to the White House for a conciliatory meeting later this week.

Bill Shine, Fox News senior vice president of programming, told the TVNewswer Web site that Beck had "expressed a personal opinion which represented his own views, not those of the Fox News Channel. And as with all commentators in the cable news arena, he is given the freedom to express his opinions."

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #550721
07/31/09 04:46 PM
07/31/09 04:46 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant
Fox's Glenn Beck says he believes Obama is racist By DAVID BAUDER, AP Television Writer

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fox News Channel commentator Glenn Beck said he believes President Barack Obama is a racist. Beck made the statement during a guest appearance Tuesday on the "Fox & Friends" morning show. He said Obama has exposed himself as a person with "a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

His remarks came during a discussion of Obama's reaction to the arrest of Harvard University scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. Gates is black and was arrested for disorderly conduct by a white policeman over a misunderstanding about a break-in at Gates' home.

An Obama spokesman, William Burton, said the White House had no comment on Beck.

Beck's statement was challenged on the air by Fox host Brian Kilmeade, who noted that most of the people who work for the nation's first black president are white.

"I'm not saying he doesn't like white people," Beck said. "He has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

Beck wondered, during the discussion, what other president would immediately jump on the police for their actions in the case. Obama said in a news conference that he believed the police acted stupidly in the case, but later backtracked from the statement and invited Gates and the police officer, Sgt. James Crowley, to the White House for a conciliatory meeting later this week.

Bill Shine, Fox News senior vice president of programming, told the TVNewswer Web site that Beck had "expressed a personal opinion which represented his own views, not those of the Fox News Channel. And as with all commentators in the cable news arena, he is given the freedom to express his opinions."

that has to be the stupidest comment anybody can say...i really really hate faux news, and glenn beck is an asshole who should shut his mouth after he makes these kind of comments.

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: Freddie C.] #550722
07/31/09 04:47 PM
07/31/09 04:47 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas

(pound it!)

Romney - Jindal '12

It would be so easy for some Board members to simply inform themselves before posting. The President has not put off any healthcare vote. Both the House and Senate have chosen to debate and vote on the healthcare proposal after their mandated August recess in September.

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: BAM_233] #550806
08/02/09 05:21 PM
08/02/09 05:21 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Originally Posted By: BAM_233
that has to be the stupidest comment anybody can say...i really really hate faux news, and glenn beck is an asshole who should shut his mouth after he makes these kind of comments.

I'm not saying he is or isn't. I have no idea what is in his heart. But after being a member of Wrights church and listening to all his hatred about white people for all those years who knows how he feels.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: Mignon] #550813
08/02/09 06:09 PM
08/02/09 06:09 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Reverend Wright spewed hatred about white people for years, and this has brainwashed the President? Really? Did you attend Reverend Wright's church for years? Did you hear all his sermons? Do you know what he said? Do you know that he spewed hatred? Or did we see a short video clip that supposedly represented that?

On the other hand, perhaps people are using centuries-old prejudices to stir up hate and fear?

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: Sicilian Babe] #550817
08/02/09 06:41 PM
08/02/09 06:41 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

Barack's mom was white and he was raised by his white grandmother whom he loved dearly. Most of his staff is white, but he was brain washed by someone he saw an hour a week? Maybe some people have the brains they were born with and can think for themselves. What a concept.

I was raised in the Baptist church who's teachings are that jewish people are going to hell because they don't believe Jesus is the son of God. I certainly don't believe that, and have jewish friends whom I'm very close too.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: Beth E] #550837
08/03/09 07:12 AM
08/03/09 07:12 AM
Berlin, Germany
Danito Offline
Underboss
Danito  Offline
Underboss
Berlin, Germany
If someone has forgotten, here's his best speech

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: Mignon] #550845
08/03/09 09:32 AM
08/03/09 09:32 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Mignon

I'm not saying he is or isn't. I have no idea what is in his heart. But after being a member of Wrights church and listening to all his hatred about white people for all those years who knows how he feels.

I'm surpised at you, Miggie. That's guilt by association. That would be like someone posting that Miggie was brought up in the south so she must be a redneck/racist. She must have heard that shit all her life, so who know how she feels?

Barack Obama is half-white, was raised by a white mother and grandmother who he adored. This is just another example of Fox News pandering to their drunken, inbred, racist, white trash viewers.

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #550862
08/03/09 01:32 PM
08/03/09 01:32 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY

Where does it say that I said he is a racist? Being the President I would hope to God he isn't.
This is just another example of Fox News pandering to their drunken, inbred, racist, white trash viewers.

I do watch Fox news from time to time but I am none of those things. Whats wrong with Fox? Do you not like them because they are not like the rest of the liberal media?

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #550865
08/03/09 02:11 PM
08/03/09 02:11 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Barack Obama is half-white, was raised by a white mother and grandmother who he adored. This is just another example of Fox News pandering to their drunken, inbred, racist, white trash viewers.

PB you left out all the crystal meth addicts who watch Fox.

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: Beth E] #550866
08/03/09 02:14 PM
08/03/09 02:14 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: Beth E

I was raised in the Baptist church who's teachings are that jewish people are going to hell because they don't believe Jesus is the son of God. I certainly don't believe that, and have jewish friends whom I'm very close too.

Amen to that Beth. I was raised in the pre Vatican II Catholic Church which taught everyone who was not a Catholic would go to hell (except for people who were not baptized who went to limbo...which was since abolished.) It was considered a MORTAL SIN to attend a service in another church.

Orthodox Jews must delcare their children dead if they marry outide the church.

Come to think of it all religions are intolerant.

Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #550883
08/03/09 03:26 PM
08/03/09 03:26 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Mig, you didn't answer the questions. Your implication was that after he listened to Reverend Wright "spewing hatred" for years, you felt uncertain of the President's feelings towards white people.

First of all, I questioned how you knew that Reverend Wright spewed hatred for years. Secondly, saying that you were uncertain about President Obama's feelings towards white people is pretty much implicating that you believe he was influenced by others and that there was a strong possibility that he had racist feelings towards whites.

Your statement above that you DIDN'T say that the President a racist is really splitting hairs, because the truth is, your post certainly made the implication.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Random obama Whoring [Re: Mignon] #550891
08/03/09 03:57 PM
08/03/09 03:57 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I do watch Fox news from time to time but I am none of those things. Whats wrong with Fox? Do you not like them because they are not like the rest of the liberal media?

There are several non-liberal media personalities who I read and watch whenever I can. Peggy Noonan, Andrea Peyser and Bernard Goldberg to name a few.

I don't like Fox because of their intolerance; it has little to do with partisanship.

If you're none of those things (and I believe you're NOT), Miggie, then God bless you, because you're certainly in the minority.

Page 37 of 95 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 94 95

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull