GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 46 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,139
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,787
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
My life as a security guard!! #498403
07/09/08 05:57 AM
07/09/08 05:57 AM
My own world.
whisper Offline OP
Underboss
whisper  Offline OP
Underboss
My own world.
Well I'm not sure how many of you knew I had begun work as a Security Guard, But already, after a week and a half, I've had quite a few funny things happen to me.

It's Winter at the moment here and I've been freezing my ass off at work.

A few days ago, I was patrolling a building site at about 10 pm. I was bored as hell and just humming music in my head while walking around etc. I was actually thinking about how easy it would be for me to steal the copper that was lying around the place and sell it. After a while I heard some noises that sounded like talking up ahead. Now this place I was patrolling is going to be some world wide Telecommunications place and they're adamant on protecting the place very thoroughly. So, with my trust Torch, I went to Investigate. As I was nearing the back of the building (which is bloody massive, 45 stories etc) I heard clearly someone saying, "Somebody's coming". I turn the corner and shine the torch in the direction of the sound. I spot two guys, huddled over a bong smoking weed..( Or trying too as it was windy and cold!!!!)

I actually chuckled, as it brought back memories of my younger care free days. I walked up to them and realized they were about 17 - 18 years old. I told them it was all good, But they had to move along. One of the guys was cool and began emptying out the bong and putting it back in his plastic bag, But the other guy started saying shit like "Fucking Rent a cop" "Fuck you [BadWord]" etc.

Now, we're told to report anything that happens into the walkie Talkie and our Head quarters will call the cops for us. I stayed off the Walkie - Talkie and asked again nicely for them to leave. The arrogant prick called me a Rent A cop again and that really annoyed me!! I dislike cops. So I got a little angry and said loudly " Fuck Off or I'll beat ya head in" and I pulled out my Night stick (which is made up of Solid Wood funny enough).

Now the other guy was saying something like " C'mon man, lets just go etc...sorry dude we'll go" But his friend wouldn't let it go. He kept mouthing off, so I ran at him pretending I was gonna beat him up good when I was only going to swing him to the ground and perhaps smack him up a little and send him on his way. I've recently put on quite a bit of muscle and look kinda huge in my puffy jacket and Night stick. haha. As I ran at him, the little prick swings a 2 by 4 at me that he had hidden behind his back. Luckily I ducked it and with my momentum I hit him with my forearm( as we've been instructed to) and sent him to the ground, But he had hold of my jacket and I fell on top of him. He starts putting his hand in my face and tries to push my head back. So I use my Night stick and press it on his throat ( which is highly illegal, But what else could I do) and start choking him. He lets go of my face and grabs my Night stick. I jump up and at the same time snatch my baton from him and raise it above my head, pretending I'm gonna beat the shit outta him and he curls over screaming " Don't ..shit..I'm sorry etc"
I once again yell "Get the fuck outta here" and as he gets up, I grab him by the front of his jumper and give him a little head butt to the mouth, which I semi missed and his cheekbone got me under the eye, so now I'm sporting a black eye. hahaha. Anyways, they took off and when I went to sign in at the end of my shift, I avoided my Boss so he wouldn't see me with the black eye. I could get fired for that.

Anyways, I've got a couple more stories, But I'll write them another time.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato
Re: My life as a security guard!! [Re: whisper] #498407
07/09/08 06:06 AM
07/09/08 06:06 AM
Palm Bay, Florida
Santino Brasi Offline
The Don's Official Sooth Sayer
Santino Brasi  Offline
Underboss
Palm Bay, Florida
That's great! lol post some more.... NOW

He - (Simón Bolívar) - was shaken by the overwhelming revelation that the headlong race between his misfortunes and his dreams was at that moment reaching the finishing line. The rest was darkness. "Damn it," He sighed. "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth!"

So what’s the labyrinth?

That’s the mystery isn’t it? Is the labyrinth living or dying? Which is he trying to escape - the world, or, the end of it?
Re: My life as a security guard!! [Re: Santino Brasi] #498417
07/09/08 06:16 AM
07/09/08 06:16 AM
My own world.
whisper Offline OP
Underboss
whisper  Offline OP
Underboss
My own world.
Yeah, I will.

Just quickly, I found a girl squatting taking a wiz in the bushes last night. HAHA. She had her pants all the way down and she stood up in a fright and revealed the whole thing. I was polite, I turned around (laughing my ass off) and allowed her to leave the premises. She was drunk. Very drunk.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato
Re: My life as a security guard!! [Re: whisper] #498418
07/09/08 06:17 AM
07/09/08 06:17 AM
Palm Bay, Florida
Santino Brasi Offline
Santino Brasi  Offline
Underboss
Palm Bay, Florida
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH lol clap

He - (Simón Bolívar) - was shaken by the overwhelming revelation that the headlong race between his misfortunes and his dreams was at that moment reaching the finishing line. The rest was darkness. "Damn it," He sighed. "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth!"

So what’s the labyrinth?

That’s the mystery isn’t it? Is the labyrinth living or dying? Which is he trying to escape - the world, or, the end of it?
Re: My life as a security guard!! [Re: Santino Brasi] #498641
07/09/08 09:28 PM
07/09/08 09:28 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Whisper,

You do manage to find interesting encounters. I hope there's an angel on your shoulder to keep you out of harm's way.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull