GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (RushStreet, 3 invisible), 291 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,886
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,325
Posts1,058,640
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: Blibbleblabble] #560894
11/21/09 12:42 PM
11/21/09 12:42 PM
Silver Spring, Md
I
ibarramedia Offline
Made Member
ibarramedia  Offline
I
Made Member
Silver Spring, Md
Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
I was being sarcastic, but I missed the link to the full fight. Would you mind posting it again? If not I'll just try to find it. My girlfriend wants to see the fight still so I would love to find the fight in it's entirety online, which I've had difficulty doing.

http://www.boxingrepublic.com/2009/11/15/manny-pacquiao-vs-miguel-cotto-video-full-fight/

Sky Sports UK Full fight.

482MB, FLV format, High Quality!, HBO Version
http://www.marcdejesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/paccottoflash.flv

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: ibarramedia] #560940
11/22/09 03:31 AM
11/22/09 03:31 AM
Silver Spring, Md
I
ibarramedia Offline
Made Member
ibarramedia  Offline
I
Made Member
Silver Spring, Md
WARD DETHRONES KESSLER BY TECHNICAL DECISION IN SUPER 6 SHOWDOWN

In a virtuoso performance, the last U.S. Olympic gold medalist Andre Ward added pro gold to his resume completely dismantling Mikkel Kessler to win the WBA Super Middleweight title before a raucous crowd of 10,277 at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California. Not only did the win earn Ward two points in the Super Six World Boxing Classic tournament, but it may have elevated him into the elite category

Fighting before his hometown crowd, Ward (20-0, 13 KOs) dominated from the second round on in surprising fashion. Kessler (42-1, 32 KOs) of Copenhagen, Denmark was the odds-on betting favorite coming into the Super Six World Boxing Classic, but was completely outclassed in every regard by the Oakland native.

After a pretty even first round, Ward, 166 ½, turned offensive, boxing and moving on the slower Kessler, 167. One of the only bright spots at any point in the fight for Kessler was his ability to force Ward to the ropes in the first few rounds. However, Kessler was never able hurt Ward in any of those instances. As a sign of things to come, Ward closed the second by measuring Kessler with his left and landing a laser right behind it. By the end of the third round, Ward had burned off all of his nervous energy and settled in like a proven veteran.

Ward maintained the momentum into the third and never relinquished control as his speed kept Kessler out of any type of rhythm. As the fight progressed Ward continually beat Kessler by getting in shots on the inside and manhandling him at long range as well. Ward staggered Kessler with a minute left in the fourth. At the close of the round, Kessler returned to his corner with a cut below his right eye.

By the fifth, Kessler was no longer forcing Ward to the ropes and the Oakland native was eating the Dane alive in the center of the ring. It was quite apparent that Kessler stood almost no chance fighting at that geography. In another veteran move, Ward kept Kessler at range with his right hand and busted him up with the right. Kessler could not get past Ward’s extended left hand and when he tried the results were not what he had hoped for.

After a short burst to start the sixth, Kessler’s morale low was in the dumps. By the end of round eight, Kessler looked like a fighter that wanted someone to save him from further punishment. Rounds nine and ten were just more of the same, as Ward continued to exact his dominance over his beaten adversary. Referee Jack Reiss called time 1:42 into round eleven give the ringside doctor a look at Kessler. Without much hesitation, the doctor called the fight. However, the referee had ruled the original cut was a result of a headbutt (which the earlier replay seemed to confirm). Thus, the fight went to the scorecards.

Swedish judge Mikael Hook somehow scored the bout 97-93. Better known South African judge Stanley Christodoulou and Californian Steve Morrow agreed with tallies of 98-92 all for Ward. The cut ruling may have cost Ward the extra point a knockout would have earned him in the tournament since a stoppage seemed eminent.

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: ibarramedia] #560941
11/22/09 04:11 AM
11/22/09 04:11 AM
East Bay
Blibbleblabble Offline
Poo-tee-weet?
Blibbleblabble  Offline
Poo-tee-weet?

East Bay
Go Ward! Representing Oakland smile If I wasn't so broke I would have been at this fight.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes
Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: Blibbleblabble] #560947
11/22/09 11:50 AM
11/22/09 11:50 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Have not seen the Ward / Kessler scrap but that is a great result for Ward.

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #561854
12/07/09 03:00 PM
12/07/09 03:00 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I felt bad for Roy Jones Jr. last week, but you gotta know when to hang em up.

PS: The Aussie announcers were WAAAY too excited about the victory lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: pizzaboy] #561938
12/08/09 12:00 PM
12/08/09 12:00 PM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Khan destroyed Salita in 73 seconds. Makes Khan look awesome but he caught Salita stone cold and never let him off the hook. Don't think Salita landed a punch.....

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: pizzaboy] #562215
12/13/09 09:59 AM
12/13/09 09:59 AM
My own world.
whisper Offline OP
Underboss
whisper  Offline OP
Underboss
My own world.
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

"when you beat a legend, you become a legend crikey"

Haha Yeah, I agree, the commentary was embarrassing. Gotta say well done to my man Danny though. Jones, please retire now!!

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato
Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: whisper] #562228
12/13/09 02:36 PM
12/13/09 02:36 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: whisper
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

"when you beat a legend, you become a legend crikey"

Haha Yeah, I agree, the commentary was embarrassing. Gotta say well done to my man Danny though. Jones, please retire now!!

Glad to see your sense of humor is in tact there, Matey. I kinda posted that just for you grin.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: pizzaboy] #562275
12/14/09 11:53 AM
12/14/09 11:53 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
What a tremendous no show by Kevin Johnson against Vitali Klitschko on Saturday. Another awful heavyweight fight frown

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #563189
12/25/09 08:28 PM
12/25/09 08:28 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
The Fight of the decade may not happen.
Mayweather-Pacman

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: Lilo] #563244
12/26/09 07:50 PM
12/26/09 07:50 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Steroids accusation by Malignaggi
Pacman's next opponent?

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: whisper] #568908
03/09/10 12:07 PM
03/09/10 12:07 PM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
The Manny v Mayweathersuperfight may have fallen through but this week-end sees the Manny go up against teak tough African Joshua Clottey. Manny should win but clottey is made of steel and has a powerful left hand. You never know in this game eh?

No doubt after the fight, Ibarra will be here to post several hundred pics of his favourite boxer smile

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #569257
03/10/10 12:27 PM
03/10/10 12:27 PM
My own world.
whisper Offline OP
Underboss
whisper  Offline OP
Underboss
My own world.
Pacquiao by TKO in the 9th.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato
Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: pizzaboy] #569747
03/15/10 01:17 PM
03/15/10 01:17 PM
Silver Spring, Md
I
ibarramedia Offline
Made Member
ibarramedia  Offline
I
Made Member
Silver Spring, Md

HBO announcers Jim Lampley & Max Kellerman sum up the fight in round 8 for us:

Lampley:

There you go...

4 punch 5 punch 6 punch combination

Body shot, body shot, bang. bang. bang.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Try and stop it.

BANG!

BANG!

Here i come.

BANG!

Do you wanna throw sometime?

BANG!

This is the Manny Pacquiao who has dominated boxing for the past 3 yrs.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Do you wanna throw back?

BANG!

Keep coming.

Kellerman:

When pacquiao starts doing this, now I tend to agree Clottey has to do something to keep him off.

Lampley:

Another one sided round...

*Classic*

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: ibarramedia] #572253
04/19/10 02:17 PM
04/19/10 02:17 PM
Silver Spring, Md
I
ibarramedia Offline
Made Member
ibarramedia  Offline
I
Made Member
Silver Spring, Md
Martinez beats Pavlik to claim middleweight title

By DAVE SKRETTA AP Sports Writer
Posted: 04/17/2010 08:50:35 PM PDT
Updated: 04/17/2010 08:50:35 PM PDT

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J.—Sergio Martinez dominated the final five rounds Saturday night, winning a bloody and impressive unanimous decision over Kelly Pavlik to claim the WBO and WBC middleweight championships.
Martinez (45-2-2) moved up to 160 pounds to challenge Pavlik, who had never been defeated at his natural weight. But the junior middleweight champ put on marvelous display of speed and footwork, battering and frustrating the pride of Youngstown, Ohio.
When the final bell sounded, Martinez ran for the corner and leaped onto the ropes in victory. Pavlik solemnly raised his own arm, his face awash in blood—just as it been at the end of every round after the eighth. Roberto Ramirez scored it 116-111, Barbara Perez had it 115-111 and Craig Metcalfe had it 115-112, all for Martinez. The Associated Press also scored it 115-112.

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: ibarramedia] #572254
04/19/10 02:20 PM
04/19/10 02:20 PM
Silver Spring, Md
I
ibarramedia Offline
Made Member
ibarramedia  Offline
I
Made Member
Silver Spring, Md
Venezuelan boxing champ admits killing wife

Reuters

Sunday, April 18, 2010; 4:45 PM

CARACAS (Reuters) - Champion Venezuelan boxer Edwin Valero admitted killing his wife and was arrested on Sunday, police and judicial authorities said.

The attorney-general's office said in a statement Valero, 28, confessed to murdering Jennifer Carolina Viera de Valero, 24, overnight at the InterContinental hotel in Valencia.

She died of stab wounds.

The statement said Valero would be charged with the slaying. "Valero went down to a hotel reception and confessed to the employees that he had carried out the murder," it said.

Valero, nicknamed "The Inca", had held the World Boxing Council lightweight title but has had a troubled start to 2010 and is listed by the WBC as "champion in recess".

Valero was detained in March for mistreating his wife and has also had treatment for alcohol problems.

Valero is a supporter of Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez, with whom he once shadow-boxed in jest during an event on live TV.

Mexico's Humberto Soto has taken the Venezuelan's place as current WBC lightweight champion.

(Reporting by Andrew Cawthorne and Enrique Pretel, editing by Philip Barbara)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/18/AR2010041802308.html

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: ibarramedia] #572256
04/19/10 02:22 PM
04/19/10 02:22 PM
Silver Spring, Md
I
ibarramedia Offline
Made Member
ibarramedia  Offline
I
Made Member
Silver Spring, Md
Edwin Valero, Waste [UPDATED: Valero Reportedly Kills Himself In Jail]

For those who haven't heard the news yet, lightweight Edwin Valero -- as pure a puncher as there is in boxing, someone who as recently as this year was discussed as a potential future opponent for the world's best fighter, Manny Pacquiao -- was arrested this weekend for murdering his wife, a crime police say he confessed to committing.

There is the reaction to this news one has as a human being: If what the police say is true, you loathe the man for the killing and you're saddened for the victim, Jennifer Carolina Viera, and her family. Even if Valero has his demons, and he most certainly does, it's unforgivable.

As a boxing person, and as a person who values justice, it angers me, too. Valero had been accused of beating his sister and mother, and then his wife, the latter more than once. He's had repeated brushes with the law otherwise, like his DUI in the United States and various similar alleged acts in his native Venezuela. Other than the U.S. brush with the law that made it hard for him to get a visa here, he had paid no price at all for any of this.

The media in Venezuela is shaky at best, and while there are reports of the government there helping Valero out of his troubles, what's clear is that Valero has repeatedly been accused of dangerous behavior and has never been dissuaded from any of it. What little penalty he encountered -- a court-ordered rehab session after he allegedly threatened doctors who were treating his wife for what Valero said was a tumble down the stairs -- didn't really stick. Weeks after getting his rehabilitation assignment, he was arrested and then released for leaving the scene of a traffic accident, allegedly under the influence of alcohol (per BoxingScene).

I hesitate to wonder why no one on Valero's boxing team was able to stop some of this from happening. He was a potential cash cow, and I do question whether enough steps were taken to keep him out of trouble. His drunken acts of violence were no secret from the very beginning. But then, when someone's bent on self-destruction, and the destruction of those around him in his personal life, these kinds of things still happen; friends and business partners can only go so far. Mainly, I question why the Venezuelan government allowed Valero -- no doubt a national hero of sorts, and someone who has a tattoo of Hugo Chavez on his chest -- to repeatedly get away with so much. It's not surprising that a government like Venezuela's would protect the national hero from suffering any ill because of his recklessness. But it's counterproductive, to say the least. If Valero had spent any time in jail for any of his alleged wrongs, would he still have done this? We can never know, but the odds certainly are worse. Now, the chances of him ever becoming the boxer he can be are virtually nil.

This is all a shame for anyone who enjoys the sport. Valero was a force of nature along the order of Pacquiao and Yuriorkis Gamboa, possessing a rocket fuel concoction of speed and power that made him must-see TV, and he was maturing into a capable technician as well. Instead, barring a miraculous turnaround, he's going to go down as the biggest waste of pugilistic talent due to criminal behavior since heavyweight Ike Ibeabuchi, who once entertained and hinted at greatness like Valero only to spend his prime years in jail.

To Jennifer Carolina Viera, rest in peace. To Valero's promising boxing career, goodnight.

[UPDATE: And now, to Valero himself -- goodnight. He has killed himself in jail, according to police. This has become one of the more shocking stories in boxing I can remember.]

http://www.queensberry-rules.com/2010-articles/april/edwin-valero-waste.html

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: ibarramedia] #572258
04/19/10 02:26 PM
04/19/10 02:26 PM
Silver Spring, Md
I
ibarramedia Offline
Made Member
ibarramedia  Offline
I
Made Member
Silver Spring, Md

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: ibarramedia] #572365
04/20/10 10:33 AM
04/20/10 10:33 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
A couple of years back i posted my 10 boxers to watch and Valero was one of them. He had oodles of potential but was obviously deranged. A shame for all concerned!

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #573028
04/30/10 09:58 AM
04/30/10 09:58 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI

Winter is Coming

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: Lilo] #573032
04/30/10 10:15 AM
04/30/10 10:15 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Looking forward to this one!

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #573266
05/05/10 10:08 AM
05/05/10 10:08 AM
Silver Spring, Md
I
ibarramedia Offline
Made Member
ibarramedia  Offline
I
Made Member
Silver Spring, Md
Mayweather vs Mosley Round By Round Play by Play

Judges: Adalaide Byrd, Robert Hoyle, Dave Moretti

Referee: Kenny Bayless

Round 1:

Mosley, wearing light blue and black trunks, jabbed early Mayweather stood his ground. During a clinch, Mosley fired three right hands to the body. Mayweather moved forward.

Mosley lands a lead left. Mosley jabs twice to the body. Mosley bangs to the body during the fourth clinch. Mayweather lands two right hands. Mosley slips after a miss and it's ruled a slip. Mosley lands a jab. They clinch a fifth time.

They trade jabs to the body. Mayweather jabs cleanly to the head Mayweather hooks twice to the head jabs to the head and misse with a right.

Round 2:

Mosley tries to rough up Mayweather during a clinch. Mayweather jabs and lands a right hand as Mosley retreats. Mosley can't find Mayweather until he lands two right hands that get his attention.

Mayweather hangs on after getting tagged on the jab and on the ear. Mosley lands another hard right that gets the crowd behind him. Mayweather smiles. Mosley shakes Mayweather with a right hand. They clinch.

Another right hand finds Mayweather. The crowd is chanting Mosley's name. Mosley fires a hard right to the body, but gets tagged with a counter-left hook. Mosley dances away. Mayweather jabs and lands a right.

Round 3:

Mosley is encouraged, but takes an early left hook. Mosley is in retreat, Mayweather comes with a wild right hand to the jaw. The crowd is chanting Mosley's name, but Mayweather's jab is dictating the round.

Mayweather lands a left and a right from a distance Mayweather is leaping in with his right hand. Mayweather lands a left hook and a right to the body.

Round 4:

Mayweather fires and lands the left hook, this, after having controlled the third round with his jab. The jab is working for Mayweather, who steps forward behind it. Another short left hook for Mayweather finds the mark.

A counter right by Mayweather lands cleanly, and still another snapped back Mosley's head. Mosley lands a right, but doesn't follow up. A jab and a right land for Mayweather as Mosley goes against the ropes.

Mosley's face is getting red from the jab. Mosley takes a right hand. Mayweather's deceptive punch potency is apparent, even on the last two jabs that he fires and lands on Mosley.

Round 5:

Mayweather leaps in and lands a lead right hand. Mayweather is warned by Kenny Bayless for hitting behind the head. Mosley is warned for low blows. The Mayweather jab, meanwhile, continues.

Mosley can't seem to find Mayweather anymore. Mayweather doubles on the jab and then hooks off of it and fires a right all of which land. Another right lands for Mayweather.

Along the ropes, Mayweather left hooks to escape danger. Mosley jabs twice but misses a right hand. They trade right hands, but Mayweather lands another right just before the bell.

Round 6:

Mosley had said that his left hand would be key, but he's loading up on the right and getting countered with Mayweather's left hook. Mayweather is countering and jabbing Mosley when he comes in.

Mayweather's snapping jab and defense are coming into play. Mayweather's jab is followed by a head-swiveling right on Mosley's jaw. Mosley's mouth is open. A three-punch combination finds the mark for Mayweather.

Mosley wants some get-back, but takes two more short right hands. Mayweather is boxing beautifully, landing a left hook to punctuate the round.

Round 7:

Mayweather is backing up Mosley with the jab and his right hand leads. It's the same when Mosley comes forward. Mayweather counters with his right hand when Mosley throws the lazy jab.

Mayweather hurts Mosley with a hard overhand right and then another. Mosley is in trouble. Mosley's mouth is agape. Mayweather retreats and still lands jabs. Along the ropes, a desperate Mosley tries hard but takes another right hand.

Round 8:

Mosley looked discouraged for the first time in the fight between rounds. The jab lands again for Mayweather. Mosley is warned by Bayless for an elbow. Mosley takes a hard right hand that snaps back his head.

The fighters are talking to each other. Mayweather lands another hard right behind the jab. He looks magnificent, even as the crowd chants Mosley's name. Mosley takes a right hand from Mayweather, whose back is against the ropes.

The jab and another right hand both land for Mayweather. The jab for Mayweather lands again. Mosley looks tired, his mouth open. Three straight jabs land for Mayweather.

Round 9:

The jab catches Mosley coming in on three occasions early. A fourth jab. A fifth. All landing for Mayweather. Mosley misses a wild right hand. Mosley's jab can't find Mayweather, even though he's standing right in front of him.

Two more Mosley right hands miss. Mosley's punches appear to have lost steam. Mayweather nearly lifts Mosley off of his feet with a counter right uppercut. A left right, left combination lands for Mayweather.

A lead right finds the mark for Mayweather. He's making it look easy. Mosley looks tired and worn. Mayweather lands a left and two, blistering right crosses just before the bell.

Round 10:

Mosley doesn't know whether to come forward or retreat. Either way, he gets punished. A left-right combination lands for Mayweather, and then another. A hard right finds the mark for Mayweather.

A short right uppercut gets Mosley on the inside. Mosley seems reluctant to go to the body for fear of getting tagged. Mayweather shakes Mosley with a right and has him wobbling. A series of blows by Mayweather is punctuated by a hard right hand. Mosley's face is puffy as he walks back to his corner.

Round 11:

Mosley tries to jab early, but backs up when Mayweather lands his first clean jab. Mosley is the one clinching. Mosley digs a right to the body. Mayweather is coming forward and jabbing.

A hard right lands to Mosley's jaw, yet again. A left hook lands cleanly for Mayweather. Another right lands over Mosley's jab. Mayweather looks fresh, while Mosley looks ragged. Mayweather is coming after Mosley.

A jab lands for Mayweather, who misses the right that followed. Mayweather catches Mosley with two more right hands and a jab. They trade jabs, but Mayweather lands a right hand before the bell.

Round 12:

Mayweather lands another potent right hand early. Teh jabs and the defense will not allow Mosley to land. Mayweather lands a right uppercut. They clinch. A left-right, left find the mark for Mayweather. Even on the ropes, Mosley can't find Mayweather. Mayweather hooks on an uppercut to end a magnificent performance.

Last edited by ibarramedia; 05/05/10 10:09 AM.
Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: ibarramedia] #573268
05/05/10 10:10 AM
05/05/10 10:10 AM
Silver Spring, Md
I
ibarramedia Offline
Made Member
ibarramedia  Offline
I
Made Member
Silver Spring, Md
Two of the ringside judges scored the fight 119-109 for Mayweather, and a third scored it 118-110. Mayweather landed 208 of 477 punches while Mosley landed just 92 of 452.

There are rumors that Mayweather’s next fight will be with Manny Pacquiao.

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: ibarramedia] #573271
05/05/10 10:15 AM
05/05/10 10:15 AM
Silver Spring, Md
I
ibarramedia Offline
Made Member
ibarramedia  Offline
I
Made Member
Silver Spring, Md

Re: The Boxing Thread! [Re: ibarramedia] #573272