GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (BarrettM, Toodoped, 2 invisible), 64 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,128
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,764
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boy eaten by family!! #494840
06/22/08 05:43 AM
06/22/08 05:43 AM
My own world.
whisper Offline OP
Underboss
whisper  Offline OP
Underboss
My own world.
A BOY of seven was kept chained in a cellar by his cannibal family — as they ATE parts of him.

Sobbing Ondrej Mauerova was rescued alive when a neighbour’s TV picked up footage from a camera filming his agony.

He had been partially skinned after monstrous mum Klara, 31, caged him for months while relatives who were also in a sick cult feasted on his raw flesh, an appalled judge heard yesterday.

The mum wept in a Czech court as her evil was exposed in a case echoing the Fritzl dungeon horror in Austria.

Ondrej and his helpless brother Jakub, nine, were kept in cages or handcuffed to tables as they were ritually TORTURED, BURNT and WHIPPED with belts.

Naked

Their life of hell only ended when a neighbour in the city of Brno bought a CCTV baby monitor.

Instead of pictures of his newborn he was confronted by live images of Ondrej naked in the cellar — beaten and chained.

Cops swooped on the house next door and also freed a girl posing as an adopted sister aged 13 and clutching a teddy.

She later turned out to be 34 — and one of the torturers. The boys’ mum accused the woman — fellow cult member Barbora Skrlova — of brainwashing her. She wailed: "Terrible things have happened. I realise it and can’t understand how I could have allowed it."

Advertisement

The court in her home city heard the abuse of her children was co-ordinated via text messages sent by a leader of the Grail Movement cult — who was known only as the "Doctor".

Her sister Katerina was also involved.

The abuse trial of the boys’ mum, another relative and their bogus sister Skrlova — who fled and was later found posing as a boy in Norway — continues.

Three others also face charges.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1314511.ece

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato
Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: whisper] #494841
06/22/08 05:50 AM
06/22/08 05:50 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Wow..Crazy people

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: DE NIRO] #494843
06/22/08 06:31 AM
06/22/08 06:31 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Puts a whole new meaning on the phrase, "Gimme some skin". rolleyes

Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: SC] #494846
06/22/08 08:22 AM
06/22/08 08:22 AM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
You can be sure that kid won't grow up without some disorder....ala Hannibal Lector. Just when you think you've heard it all..

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: MaryCas] #494923
06/22/08 01:45 PM
06/22/08 01:45 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
This is too funny.

This is stereotypical mainstream media coverage at its best. You have to figure, they must spend a significant amount of time searching for these ridiculous, absolutely useless stories that do nothing but signify fear and pain.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: long_lost_corleone] #494925
06/22/08 01:47 PM
06/22/08 01:47 PM
My own world.
whisper Offline OP
Underboss
whisper  Offline OP
Underboss
My own world.
Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
This is too funny.

This is stereotypical mainstream media coverage at its best. You have to figure, they must spend a significant amount of time searching for these ridiculous, absolutely useless stories that do nothing but signify fear and pain.

I agree, But I posted this up here because of it's obscurity and "over the top" story.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato
Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: whisper] #494951
06/22/08 02:22 PM
06/22/08 02:22 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Yeah, I know. Probably the same reason The Sun published it, to an extent.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: long_lost_corleone] #494961
06/22/08 02:57 PM
06/22/08 02:57 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Yeah, I know. Probably the same reason The Sun published it, to an extent.

For over-the-top sensationalism, no one matches the Brits. But some of the Yank tabloids and TV programs are trying hard, especially since Rupert Murdoch became America's top media baron.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: Turnbull] #494962
06/22/08 03:06 PM
06/22/08 03:06 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Isn't that depressingly true? For a good laugh, there is a pretty funny documentary about how corrupt Fox News is called "Out-Foxed".

Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: long_lost_corleone] #494965
06/22/08 03:13 PM
06/22/08 03:13 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Isn't that depressingly true?

It sure is. Since Murdoch took over the Wall Street Journal, he's turned it into The Daily Obama Lynching. tongue
Quote:
For a good laugh, there is a pretty funny documentary about how corrupt Fox News is called "Out-Foxed".

...and Fox News calls itself "fair and unbiased." rolleyes I'm sure Attila the Hun would agree.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: Turnbull] #494967
06/22/08 03:30 PM
06/22/08 03:30 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
...and Fox News calls itself "fair and unbiased." rolleyes I'm sure Attila the Hun would agree.

"Fair and balanced" -- big difference. wink

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: J Geoff] #494968
06/22/08 03:54 PM
06/22/08 03:54 PM
East Bay
Blibbleblabble Offline
Poo-tee-weet?
Blibbleblabble  Offline
Poo-tee-weet?

East Bay

"Get in my belly!"

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes
Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: Blibbleblabble] #494973
06/22/08 04:34 PM
06/22/08 04:34 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
That's disgusting, sick and really gross. eek It can't be true!!!

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: J Geoff] #494988
06/22/08 07:22 PM
06/22/08 07:22 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: Turnbull

"Fair and balanced" -- big difference. wink

Did Cardi hack into Geoff's account?

Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: long_lost_corleone] #495018
06/22/08 11:06 PM
06/22/08 11:06 PM
Palm Bay, Florida
Santino Brasi Offline
The Don's Official Sooth Sayer
Santino Brasi  Offline
The Don's Official Sooth Sayer
Underboss
Palm Bay, Florida
now this is the part where JG pulls off the mask to reveal he and Don Cardi are the same person

He - (Simón Bolívar) - was shaken by the overwhelming revelation that the headlong race between his misfortunes and his dreams was at that moment reaching the finishing line. The rest was darkness. "Damn it," He sighed. "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth!"

So what’s the labyrinth?

That’s the mystery isn’t it? Is the labyrinth living or dying? Which is he trying to escape - the world, or, the end of it?
Re: Boy eaten by family!! [Re: long_lost_corleone] #495026
06/22/08 11:52 PM
06/22/08 11:52 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Did Cardi hack into Geoff's account?

Of course not... cuz I'd eat your flesh, but DC wouldn't... tongue

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull