GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 131 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,461
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,873
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,551
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: J Geoff] #456604
12/09/07 03:32 PM
12/09/07 03:32 PM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
 Originally Posted By: J Geoff
 Originally Posted By: chopper
Paul Heaton... shaun ryder and bez... manny... lee westwood... alan smith and lee bowyer

He said FAMOUS people lol ;\)

Your just jealous ;\)

If i come across the table and take your f*****g eyes out ,will you remember

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-Uw0DUAGo

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv7H4YkFKs
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Beth E] #456606
12/09/07 03:47 PM
12/09/07 03:47 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
I'll add a few more to those I've met:

Muhammad Ali - My brother-in-law and I were walking out of Madison Square Garden (the old one on 8th Avenue) in 1967 and saw Ali surrounded by four huge bodyguards (my brother-in-law is 6'3" tall and these guys made him look tiny). I fought my way through them and handed a newspaper to Ali who took it, autographed it and handed it back to me (the nice thing about it was his picture was on the page of paper that he signed). I said, "Thanks, champ", which brought a smile from Ali (this was during the time his title was stripped from him because he refused induction into the Army).

Middleweight champ, Rocky Graziano - I met him at least a half dozen times. He was a constant figure on the east-side of Manhattan at night and I'd always yell, "Hey Champ!", to which he'd ALWAYS say thanks and was prepared to talk for awhile. I got his autograph years before in Madison Square Garden.

Middleweight champ, Jake LaMotta - Like Graziano, he was a regular fixture on the midtown east-side area and I saw him/spoke to him a few times. Not as friendly as Graziano, the "Raging Bull" would still say hello at the drop of a hat.

Movie critic, Rex Reed - I literally bumped into him outside The Dakota (where he lived). I remember him saying "Ooooph" and that he felt like the Pillsbury Doughboy as I bounced off him.

From my years of working for politically connected law firms I've met and talked to publisher William F. Buckley, lawyer Roy Cohn (portrayed by Al Pacino in a tv movie), NJ Governor James Florio, and Olympics skater Dorothy Hammill.

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Don Cardi] #456628
12/09/07 07:59 PM
12/09/07 07:59 PM
Southampton, England
DonPacino Offline
Don'Scarface' Pacino
DonPacino  Offline
Don'Scarface' Pacino
Capo
Southampton, England
I've met two english football players called Warren Barton and Steve Claridge. I've also met The Rock, at a pay-per-view in Newcastle back in 2000 when I was 7. Not sure if this counts, but my aunt is/was friends with Bill Clinton.

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: DonPacino] #456634
12/09/07 08:36 PM
12/09/07 08:36 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
My friend worked in a charity bookstore after Clinton's presidency, and he came in with his entire entourage and said, "Hey there" to the staff as if he was still president. The same friend has had dinner with the woman who plays Susan Kennedy in Neighbours.

I've met Les Ferdinand, Peter Beardesley, Lee Clark, Pavel Srnecek and Shaka Hislop.

I've shook hands with Lee "Scratch" Perry and Mr. Scruff.

I almost met Mike Leigh a few months ago. Was standing right next to him after seeing a film at the London Film Festival, and somebody asked him what he thought of the film he had just seen (the same one as I). He said, "Oh, it was terrible." Since I had liked the film, I thought, Fuck him and his fucking grey fucking beard, the [BadWord].

Last edited by Capo de La Cosa Nostra; 12/10/07 03:21 PM.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #456669
12/09/07 10:12 PM
12/09/07 10:12 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
 Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
I have never met anyone famous......
But there again nobody famous has ever met me.... \:D

That goes for the two of us. However, once a year I play guitar with the keyboard player and Grammy nominee from Spyro Gyra - Jeremy Wall.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #456743
12/10/07 11:23 AM
12/10/07 11:23 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Most of the well known , whom I've met are sports related. Because of my family's frequent support of our local Double A team, we've gotten to know Vladimir Guerrerro, Jamey Carroll, Michael Barrett, Javier Vasquez, among others.

I met John Kruk while on vacation a few years ago at the Jersey Shore.

I also met Pete Rose at an autograph signing several years ago, and we discussed the Phillies 1980 Championship run in some detail. That was a thrill.

I also met some members of the Steelers from the 70s: Franco Harris, Rocky Bleir, Frenchy Fuqua, Jack Ham and Andy Russell. Of the present Steelers my older son and I met Hines Ward.

I also met Tom Landry in the early 90s. He's the one I spent most time speaking to as we both had a lot of time to spend one weekend at a hotel where we were there for unrelated business.

My mother's first cousin was a tv/movie actor, seldom known but frequently seen, in the 70s and 80s. Through him I got to know Jason Miller, who played Father Karros in the Exorcist, and wrote a Pulitzer Prize winning play. Through him, his immediate family got to know some of his famous friends, including Robin Williams, who notified his family after my second cousin was in a serious auto accident about 25 years ago. My cousin appeared in a lot of sitcoms and dramas of the day.

Finally, Sleepy Jim Crowley, who was the last surviving member of the Four Horsemen of Notre Dame, lived in my hometown and gave me and my family tickets to a couple of ND road games.

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: klydon1] #456766
12/10/07 12:32 PM
12/10/07 12:32 PM
In a van down by the river!
Longneck Offline
Longneck  Offline

In a van down by the river!
I haven't met anyone famous, got some autographs from a few Colts players and was one of many people trying to get an autograph from Peyton Manning at training camp one year. His face was less than a foot away from me. His nose is much bigger in person.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Longneck] #456789
12/10/07 02:38 PM
12/10/07 02:38 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
I met Ah-nuld when I was 12 on vacation in Vegas. He and his wife were in Caesar's Palace I believe. He's huge. (That's what she said) I saw Dennis Rodman walking down the street during the same trip. I didn't talk to him though.

And every year the Steelers come play a charity basketball game at my high school. There I met Hines Ward, Plaxico Burress, and there's a third I really can't remember right now.

And I realize probably only a couple people will know who these ones are, but whatever:

I met Roger Manganelli and a few other members from Less Than Jake a few times - Roger has one of my high school's shirts (he thought the name Weir High was awesome)

I met the bass players from The Living End and from The Casualties at Warped Tour a few years ago.

I'm thinking I'm forgetting someone.. but I can't remember who.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: bogey] #456797
12/10/07 03:25 PM
12/10/07 03:25 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
I went to all the Alan Freed rock 'n roll shows in the Fifties at the Brooklyn Paramount and Fox. If you hung out at the stage door, they'd come out to greet you. In addition to meeting Alan, I shook hands with:

Buddy Holly
Bo Diddley
Chuck Berry
Jerry Lee Lewis
Fats Domino
Frankie Lymon
Jackie Wilson
...and many others (mostly one-hit wonders).

I met actress Veronica Lake in 1959 when I delivered something to a NYC hospital where she was drying out.

I met US Senator (later Governor) Jon Corzine at a Democratic fund-raiser in Summit, NJ.

I had a close brush with Muhammed Ali that's stayed in my memory:

I was in O'Hare Airport (Chicago) in '87, waiting for a flight to Newark. There was little traffic at the gate where I was waiting. I looked up--and did a double take: there, not 100 feet away, was Ali, standing by himself, alone. I stared and stared. Superficially, he looked great--no gray hair, still in trim shape, no marks on his face. But his eyes seemed a million miles away. Then a little, middle-aged woman (evidently some kind of caretaker) came up to him, took him by the arm, and started steering him toward another gate. Just then a bunch of kids ran up to him. He smiled, but it was a ghost of a smile. It was really sad.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Turnbull] #456803
12/10/07 03:57 PM
12/10/07 03:57 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Wow, i would have loved to have meet all those early rock n roll icons.

Last edited by DE NIRO; 12/10/07 03:57 PM.

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: DE NIRO] #456811
12/10/07 04:30 PM
12/10/07 04:30 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Al Pacino, twice. Once as a kid when he was filming Dog Day Afternoon and once several years back at a party that I was invited to.

Jennifer Lopez and Stanley Tucci on the set of Maid In Manhattan. Both hung out and bullshitted with several of us while we were in between shoots.

Ice T on the set of Law And Order SUV. He invited two other set extras and myself to sit with him while we were on a drink break.

Joe Giannescoli and John Fiore from the Sopranos. I think that everyone here has heard the story many times of how they hung out with some of us from the gangster bb while we were in Chicago.

Vito Antufermo and I used to hang out together when I was a teenager.

I also did a shoot on the Today Show with Will Smith when he was promoting his song from MIBII. Great guy!

Rudy Giuliani on several occasions.

And for many years I attended the TEDDY ATLAS FOUNDATION Cocktail Party and Dinner and have met various Boxers, Actors, Football and Baseball players. This charity happens to be my favorite charity.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Don Cardi] #456825
12/10/07 05:39 PM
12/10/07 05:39 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Two guys I didn't meet, but had a brush with in Philadelphia were Bobby Abreu, who was next to me in traffic on the Ben Franklin Bridge, and Smokin' Joe Frazier, who 20 years ago pulled up at a red light alongside my 1980 Ford Fairmont in his Rolls near South Street.

I remember Vito Antufermo in the early 80s. He was a tough fighter.

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Don Cardi] #456839
12/10/07 09:13 PM
12/10/07 09:13 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Al Pacino, twice. Once as a kid when he was filming Dog Day Afternoon and once several years back at a party that I was invited to.

Jennifer Lopez and Stanley Tucci on the set of Maid In Manhattan. Both hung out and bullshitted with several of us while we were in between shoots.

Ice T on the set of Law And Order SUV. He invited two other set extras and myself to sit with him while we were on a drink break.

Joe Giannescoli and John Fiore from the Sopranos. I think that everyone here has heard the story many times of how they hung out with some of us from the gangster bb while we were in Chicago.

Vito Antufermo and I used to hang out together when I was a teenager.

I also did a shoot on the Today Show with Will Smith when he was promoting his song from MIBII. Great guy!

Rudy Giuliani on several occasions.

And for many years I attended the TEDDY ATLAS FOUNDATION Cocktail Party and Dinner and have met various Boxers, Actors, Football and Baseball players. This charity happens to be my favorite charity.

I'l love to meet Pacino anytime, but man, I would have given my eye teeth to meet him during the DDA era. \:\/ \:\)

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 12/10/07 09:14 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #456840
12/10/07 09:15 PM
12/10/07 09:15 PM
My own world.
whisper Offline
Underboss
whisper  Offline
Underboss
My own world.
I forgot,i also met Cypress Hill at their gig and had a drink with them.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #456849
12/10/07 10:01 PM
12/10/07 10:01 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
 Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

I'l love to meet Pacino anytime, but man, I would have given my eye teeth to meet him during the DDA era. \:\/ \:\)

TIS

What is eye teeth?

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: svsg] #456852
12/10/07 10:15 PM
12/10/07 10:15 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
 Originally Posted By: svsg
 Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

TIS

What is eye teeth?

Eye teeth the upper teeth (one on each side) that usually is a tad longer than the others. Just an expression you know. I really don't want to give up my teeth.

Obviously a very old time expression meaning you'd give anything fot........ ;\)

TIS

Hope I'm not giving the impression that I'm a vampire or something.

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 12/10/07 10:18 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: DE NIRO] #456965
12/11/07 01:43 PM
12/11/07 01:43 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
 Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Wow, i would have loved to have meet all those early rock n roll icons.

Well, in those early days, there was no such thing as "rock stars" as we know them now (except for Elvis). The Alan Freed shows were like R&R vaudeville--21 acts appearing on stage seven or eight times a day. No such thing as "arena" shows. And only Elvis played Vegas.

Mostly they were kids like us (maybe a little bit older), looked like us, sang songs that were appealing to us. Same goes for UK kids: not a coincidence that the very first song Lennon and McCartney put on tape was Holly's "That'll Be the Day"; why the Stones' first US hit single was Holly's "Not Fade Away"; why Zep and the Who always sang Eddie Cochrane's "Summertime Blues" and "Somethin' Else" on BBC; why Jeff Beck worships Gene Vincent and the Blue Caps; why Lennon worshipped Berry and why Harrison worshiped Carl Perkins.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Turnbull] #456970
12/11/07 02:00 PM
12/11/07 02:00 PM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
I met Bart Starr when I was a kid

I ran on a relay team with Art Monk and Joe Morris at Syracuse (although they weren't famous at the time)

I met Jerry Seinfeld while he was making a commerical for American Express outside my office when I worked on Hudson Street in the West Village

Met Edie Falco in a deli on Hudson Street (and her dog as well). I saw one of the Olsen twins in the same deli - I assume it was the one without the eating disorder.

Met Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Dave Concepcion, and Joe Morgan at a party given by Coca Cola in Cincinnati (my wife worked at Coke)

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Don Marco] #456975
12/11/07 02:09 PM
12/11/07 02:09 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Ive also met many premiership soccer players as they used to stay at the hotel i used to work at, when Forest was in the premiership

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Don Marco] #456979
12/11/07 02:25 PM
12/11/07 02:25 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
 Originally Posted By: Don Marco

I ran on a relay team with Art Monk and Joe Morris at Syracuse (although they weren't famous at the time)

Joe Morris! One of my favorite all time GIANTS players! Little Joe the Loco Mo!

I met him at an autograph show once. Seemed like a really nice guy.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Don Cardi] #456980
12/11/07 02:31 PM
12/11/07 02:31 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
I met Jonathan Winters when I was a little girl.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Irishman12] #457028
12/11/07 03:42 PM
12/11/07 03:42 PM
P
Partagas Offline
Partagas  Offline
P

Famous is relative... but here goes:

Many many a politician over the years - either at fundraising events or them visiting my various occupations.

George Bush the elder. Saw him at a campaign rally about 2 weeks prior to the election in '88. My son was 2 weeks old at the time and slept (like a baby) amongst the 10,000 or so people at the rally at the old Union Station in St. Louis. I still have a picture somewhere of George kissing my son.

Jack Kemp -- former Secretary of HUD, NFL Quarterback, and Presidential candidiate in '88. I worked on his campaign in Iowa. I probably saw every candidate running for election at the in '88 while in Iowa.

Met many Congressman (probably most no one has heard of from Missouri and Kansas) Cleaver, Moore, Skelton, Boyda, Ryun, et al and the Senators from said states -- Bond, Talent, McCaskil, Dole, Roberts, Brown. Some I have visited with in their office on the hill and some in their offices in their district. A few (Cleaver, Bond, Moore, Ryan have visited the ASF. I am actually workign with a couple to get an evil earmark LOL

I also met some small time preacher from Arkansas named Huckabee -- anyone ever heard of him??? Quick story -- he use to weigh about 100 pounds more than he does now. He developed Type 2 Diabetes and got his liofe back in shape (literally) He now runs marathons, etc... (in his spare time)

I once had drinks with Larry Craig at an airport in Minneapolis. I think he was trying to untie my shoe or something later on that evening when I was in the restroom.

Gotta run and will try to remember to post some other "famous" people I have met later on.

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Partagas] #457046
12/11/07 04:18 PM
12/11/07 04:18 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Rosemary Clooney
Jose Ferrer
Debbie Boone (This says "famous" not good)
Allen Ginsberg
Bob Dylan
Jimmy Carter
Carol Browner (Clinton's EPA Director)
Jeb Bush
Barbara Bush
Bobby Short
Alice Cooper
John Unitas & All the 1968 Colts and Coaching Staff
Otto Graham
Tony Dungy
Maureen Dowd
Mia Farrow
Laurence Harvey
B.B. King
And a guy who knew a cousin of a friend of John Lennon's Limo Driver

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: dontomasso] #457047
12/11/07 04:19 PM
12/11/07 04:19 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
You met Dylan???

Any story with that?

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: SC] #457049
12/11/07 04:22 PM
12/11/07 04:22 PM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
ive met Vinnie jones twice,i suppose he is pretty famous now

If i come across the table and take your f*****g eyes out ,will you remember

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-Uw0DUAGo

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv7H4YkFKs
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: chopper] #457056
12/11/07 04:45 PM
12/11/07 04:45 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Some others came to mind after watching Monday Night Football.

I met Kyle Brady, the Patriots TE, in a District Justice office when he was a senior in high school. He was paying a traffic or parking ticket and I was a new lawyer.

I met Kevin Gilbride, a former NFL head coach and current offensive coordinator for the Giants, when we stayed at the same Disney resort in 1/2002. He was working there for the NFL training college seniors, who were drafted later that year.

Although I never met Lenny Kravitz, I spoke with him briefly on a multi-party conference call involving a minor legal matter, in which he was a possible witness. So I don't consider that to be meeting him.

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: chopper] #457076
12/11/07 06:18 PM
12/11/07 06:18 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
 Originally Posted By: chopper
ive met Vinnie jones twice,i suppose he is pretty famous now

How was Vinnie? He and Jason Statham are two of my favorite British actors

Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Irishman12] #457086
12/11/07 07:08 PM
12/11/07 07:08 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Vinnie Jones is more of a prop than an actor, even when he speaks (which is rare). Did you know he was a soccer player before becoming an actor, Irish?

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: dontomasso] #457090
12/11/07 07:28 PM
12/11/07 07:28 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
 Originally Posted By: dontomasso

Allen Ginsberg
Bob Dylan

You must elaborate!

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Famous People You've Met [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #457147
12/12/07 02:54 AM
12/12/07 02:54 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
 Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
Vinnie Jones is more of a prop than an actor, even when he speaks (which is rare). Did you know he was a soccer player before becoming an actor, Irish?

Yes I was aware of that fact

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull