GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 284 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,916
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,779
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28692
05/17/05 12:41 PM
05/17/05 12:41 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars

Anthony Corleone gives up law school to become an opera singer, seemingly out of the blue.

Within a very short time of Michael's reluctant approval of this career path, Michael has his diabetic stroke, and during his recovery, at the hospital, Anthony appears with the news that he will be starring in an opera, in Sicily, within a matter of months. There is no evidence that Anthony ever had any formal training as a classical singer. We don't even know whether he spoke Italian (he was educated mostly by Kay, in New England, so it is unlikely).

In the face of this we are expected to believe that in a very short time he was able to learn lyrics, go to Palermo, audition, pass over Lord knows how many people, get the starring role, and return to New York to tell his father the news?

To have accomplished this Anthony would have to be the most gifted natural tenor ever born ----unless----he got some Johnny Fontaine style "help " from the family. Is there any reason to believe he didn't?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28693
05/17/05 12:52 PM
05/17/05 12:52 PM
Providence, RI
M
Moscarelli Offline
Capo
Moscarelli  Offline
M
Capo
Providence, RI
This is a very good point you have made. However, I have a few things Iwish to poit out.

1, Anthony, I believe, was getting more in thouch with his Italian side as an adult. he seemed to be finding himself, and I believe that he knew for quite some time that he wanted to be a singer. He very well could have taken lessons, though, some are simply born with a gift.

2, it was quite a while before he told his father about the opera. I would guess almost a year, and, if Anthony already knew how to sing, which is very likely, then it is very possible that he could have got a good part in Cavaleria Rusticana. Though I still wouldn't be very surprised if the Corleone Family help a bit. perhaps, Michale was nervous for his son and figured if he wasn't going to be a lawyer, then he would assure that his son would have a good career in singing.

Still, very little of this is explained, and can be considered a plot flaw. We can't be expected to be splitting hairs like this... ohwell

"The toe you stepped on yesterday may be attached to the ass you have to kiss today."
-Former Mayor of Providence, RI, Vincent "Buddy" Cianci
Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28694
05/17/05 01:03 PM
05/17/05 01:03 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Yes, I figure he was doing both for some time. Then said the hell with Law School. I don't like it as much as I do singing.

There was no way that I thought that he just out of the blue said that he wanted to be a singer and click I have a lead role.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28695
05/17/05 02:31 PM
05/17/05 02:31 PM
Anytown, USA
goombah Offline
goombah  Offline

Anytown, USA
I saw the title of your topic and the first thought that came to my mind was "Just one?"

Anthony could leave law school to pursue opera since he had enough of the Family money to fall back on. Most people in the same situation would not have had such a luxury.

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28696
05/17/05 03:14 PM
05/17/05 03:14 PM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
I saw the title of your topic and the first thought that came to my mind was that it should be:
GF3 PLOT IS ONE HUGE FLAW.
Sure it's one of those achievements that make it worse.
Another thing that made me laugh:
what a degenerate must Antony be, how many years in school was he obliged to repeat, to be almost 30 years old and still unable to get his law degree? grin
Just one of those little things to make one's day, you know! lol

keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open.
Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28697
05/17/05 03:18 PM
05/17/05 03:18 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Originally posted by JustMe:
I saw the title of your topic and the first thought that came to my mind was that it should be:
GF3 PLOT IS ONE HUGE FLAW.
You said it all right there, JustMe.
To be fair: Anthony could have been pursuing opera even while he was in law school. And there's no indication that he just quit law school at the time of Michael's party--he may have dropped it way earlier and have been concentrating on opera.
And, let's not forget the $100M the Corleone Foundation donated to Sicily. Could be enough to get an unknown a starring role for one night in the Palermo Opera House.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28698
05/17/05 07:09 PM
05/17/05 07:09 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
To emphasize what someone has already stated: Anthony would have been about 30 years old. Certainly he had plenty of time to develop his singing and pursue his law degree. Being a Corleone probably helped him gain an opera audition and he took it from there.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28699
05/18/05 03:59 AM
05/18/05 03:59 AM
Lavinia from Italy Offline
Underboss
Lavinia from Italy  Offline
Underboss
Gosh, you all are TERRIBLE!!! smile I mean, it's just a movie! Why do you always have to be so pedantically meticulous about everything regarding GFIII. A movie (especially a fictional one) is supposed to give you emotions, not legal papers. I understand that GFIII gives us more bad vibs than good ones, but, c'mon....it is not a documentary, not an historical essay...it's just....a movie. A total flop when compared to the previous GFs, but still decent and watchable.

Relax, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!! lol I'm kidding, of course....it's nice to analyze everything, but this is hammering away at this poor GFIII!!!! tongue lol

As for Anthony, he could have easily learnt the Italian needed to sing an opera. It should not have required a terribly long time to memorize a part (it's something most of opera singers do as a routinary task of their work: you can't be a opera singer without knowing any Italian) and I believe he got some decisive help from his family to speed his career up. I don't think other horses' heads were found in other beds, though... That was the past. I'd rather think a huge amout of money was released in some strategically important pockets.

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)
Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28700
05/18/05 10:27 AM
05/18/05 10:27 AM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
And of course, Italian isn't the hardest language to learn. It's like french, also easy to learn. Dutch is hard to learn (glad it's ny native language). English is easy to learn the basics, but hard to master. Look at me, learned it a bit at school (never studied much on it), watched The Simpsons and American movies, and I'm already able to post on an English message board. But, I'm absolutely sure my language ressembles that of an 8 year old American.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28701
05/18/05 10:32 AM
05/18/05 10:32 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
And of course, Italian isn't the hardest language to learn.
I don't agree at all. Italian is one of the most difficult languages to learn, if you want to be correct in grammar and syntax. Of course, if you want to limit your skills to Buongiorno and buonasera, spaghetti and ciao bella it's a totally different matter. But go get a page of good Italian. You wouldn't find it easy at all.

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)
Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28702
05/18/05 11:20 AM
05/18/05 11:20 AM
dontomasso Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[b] And of course, Italian isn't the hardest language to learn.
I don't agree at all. Italian is one of the most difficult languages to learn, if you want to be correct in grammar and syntax. Of course, if you want to limit your skills to Buongiorno and buonasera, spaghetti and ciao bella it's a totally different matter. But go get a page of good Italian. You wouldn't find it easy at all. [/b]
Technically speaking, Italian is not a language at all, but a bunch of dialects. The "true" Italian is supposedly spoken in FLorence and Siena. People from Milano claim they cannot understand people from Sicily, so to speak it throughout Italy it is indeed a difficult language. As for operatic Italian, there are a lot of liberties taken with the language so the words can fit with the music.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28703
05/18/05 12:20 PM
05/18/05 12:20 PM
New Market, MD
DeathByClotheshanger Offline
Underboss
DeathByClotheshanger  Offline
Underboss
New Market, MD
There are far larger plot holes in Part III. This is just a detail that they perhaps rushed along a little too quickly, but then again, maybe Michael could have pulled some strings and gotten him the role. Also, Corleone was a huge name in Palermo, so maybe the opera producers thought that having a Corleone in the opera would mean huge returns.

Who knows.

About the ages of characters in Part III... I imagined Anthony to be about 25 and Mary to be about 20. But if Anthony is 10-11 at his first communion in 1955, he would definitely be 30, or older, at the time of Part III.

Mary would be older than she was portrayed in Part III as well.

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28704
05/18/05 12:28 PM
05/18/05 12:28 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
I don't know how Catholic you are, but first communion is always at the age of 6, maybe 7.
So he's born in '49, making him exactly 30 in 1979.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28705
05/18/05 12:35 PM
05/18/05 12:35 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally posted by DeathByClotheshanger:

About the ages of characters in Part III... I imagined Anthony to be about 25 and Mary to be about 20. But if Anthony is 10-11 at his first communion in 1955, he would definitely be 30, or older, at the time of Part III.

Mary would be older than she was portrayed in Part III as well.
Anthony was 7 when he recieved holy communion, about the same age as most children are when they recieve first holy communion. That would put him at about 29 years old when he performed in Italy in GFIII.

Mary would be about 27 years old when she is killed in GFIII.

Don Cardi cool

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28706
05/18/05 01:37 PM
05/18/05 01:37 PM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
Mary seemed a lot younger in GFIII.

DS

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28707
05/18/05 02:45 PM
05/18/05 02:45 PM
NY
Darulerric Offline
Made Member
Darulerric  Offline
Made Member
NY
Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[b] And of course, Italian isn't the hardest language to learn.
I don't agree at all. Italian is one of the most difficult languages to learn, if you want to be correct in grammar and syntax. Of course, if you want to limit your skills to Buongiorno and buonasera, spaghetti and ciao bella it's a totally different matter. But go get a page of good Italian. You wouldn't find it easy at all. [/b]
thats not true Italain is easy compared english, and its not that hard to learn italian in a song, i have ppl in my school who r in like all state chorus and one song they sing is in italian and non of them know italian they just learn the song

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28708
05/19/05 02:40 AM
05/19/05 02:40 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally posted by Darulerric:
and its not that hard to learn italian in a song, i have ppl in my school who r in like all state chorus and one song they sing is in italian and non of them know italian they just learn the song
That is not LEARNING a language. It's imitating the sounds just like a parrot would be able to do.

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28709
05/19/05 05:49 AM
05/19/05 05:49 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally posted by dontomasso:
Technically speaking, Italian is not a language at all, but a bunch of dialects. The "true" Italian is supposedly spoken in FLorence and Siena.
The Italian language exists (technically and ideally) since about 1300, from Dante on, when the so called "volgare" (the language born from Latin, spoken by uncultured people, while Latin remained the language of culture) was given a literary dignity (The Divine Comedy was in fact written in Italian). Of course, being a living language, it was quite different from the current one. It developped through centuries, and literates have been discussing the so called "Language Question" for ages. The question was about what form should the literary language have. The question was somehow solved in XIX century: the real Italian should be the language spoken in Tuscany by the literate people. It is true that the dialects spoken throughout the Peninsula are very different but they are just the basis on which the Italian language was built. The expert tell that a real linguistic unity was achieved thanks to the "television era".

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28710
05/19/05 08:17 AM
05/19/05 08:17 AM
North East England
Joolsie Cappucetti Offline
Made Member
Joolsie Cappucetti  Offline
Made Member
North East England
Hear hear. I think of all the romance languages, italian is the hardest to learn because grammatically it's such a tricky language. It takes so much concentration to get everything in a sentence correct, and in the right place!
Spanish and French are IMO easier to learn but difficult to sound authentic in - but italian? I can't ever imagine being able to pass for a native in Italy the way I can in France.

When I was in Sicily I was painfully aware that I must have stuck out like a sore thumb for speaking Italian to people who responded in a dialect. I mean, they understood my Italian, but I only understood about half of what they said back, because it was in Sicilian.
I guess it's like accents in Britain. People who learn english as a foreign language here are encouraged to speak with a BBC accent (standard pronunciation) but in fact only a tiny percentage of people have that accent. Everbody else speaks with some degree of strong regional accent, which it's practically impossible for a foreigner to pick up accurately.

As for Anthony though, I think we underestimate the power of imitation by ear. It's unusual for popular english speaking singers to have to learn foreign lyrics, but abroad many popular singers have to release english songs to widen their audience. Many of them have very little knowledge of english. I don't think it's unbelievable for Anthony to learn lyrics in italian, given the libretto, rehearsals, and a basic knowledge of the language picked up from his relatives and his short time in Palermo.

Senator, we are both part of the same hypocrisy
Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28711
05/19/05 09:45 AM
05/19/05 09:45 AM
dontomasso Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars

I spent a year in Florence andI picked up Italian easily. French is mugh harder because of the accent.

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28712
05/19/05 10:53 AM
05/19/05 10:53 AM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
A plot flaw???

In GFIII ?????

I find that difficult to believe.

wink

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28713
05/19/05 01:34 PM
05/19/05 01:34 PM
dontomasso Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
A plot flaw???

In GFIII ?????

wink

Apple
Yeah, I know....its tough....almost as difficult as finding inferior acting.

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28714
05/19/05 02:17 PM
05/19/05 02:17 PM
UK
Family Honour Offline
Underboss
Family Honour  Offline
Underboss
UK
Originally posted by fathersson:
Yes, I figure he was doing both for some time. Then said the hell with Law School. I don't like it as much as I do singing.

There was no way that I thought that he just out of the blue said that he wanted to be a singer and click I have a lead role.
Exactly as I thought it too wink
A plot flaw???

In GFIII ?????

wink

Apple
lol lol

FH

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28715
05/19/05 03:02 PM
05/19/05 03:02 PM
dontomasso Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars

Ahem....back to the topic at hand. I think we have established that Anthony is about 30 in GF III. This means he probably finished college at 21, and then took several years off before he started law school, which takes three years. I suppose he could have been going to Julliard or someplace during those years to study music, but if that had been the case, it would not have come as sucha a surprise to Michael. As far as all this talk about learning Italian, what everyone here is missing is that as an opera singer, Anthony would not have only had to commit Cavaliera Rusticana to memory, but a number of other operas in the reperatory as well. To be able to sing, act and otherwise perform he would have had to been through some kind of formal training, and he would have had to have had experience singing in the chorus and then moving up to smaller parts. I say again you just dont drop out of law school and then suddenly get the lead in a major production in Palermo.

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28716
05/19/05 03:19 PM
05/19/05 03:19 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
From the heretofore undiscovered draft screenplay of GFIII -recently found stored in a mayonnaise jar on Funk & Wagenells porch and read for the first time at noon today:

It appears that during his audition, Anthony happened to mention that his father was Michael Corleone, his grandfather was the late Vito Corleone...and that either the director's brains or signature would soon be on a contract.

That's a true story.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28717
05/19/05 03:30 PM
05/19/05 03:30 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
From the heretofore undiscovered draft screenplay of GFIII -recently found stored in a mayonnaise jar on Funk & Wagenells porch and read for the first time at noon today:

It appears that during his audition, Anthony happened to mention that his father was Michael Corleone, his grandfather was the late Vito Corleone...and that either the director's brains or signature would soon be on a contract.

That's a true story.

Apple
[Linked Image]

Only our Apple!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28718
05/19/05 03:40 PM
05/19/05 03:40 PM
dontomasso Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars

Apple
Karnak holds a sealed envelope on his forehead

"And the Answer Is Cavaliera Rusticana."

"Cavaliera Rusticana."

"Correct Buffalo breath"

(Karnak opens envelope)

"What do you call oxidation on an Iron Knight?"

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28719
05/19/05 07:45 PM
05/19/05 07:45 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
My dad was Napolitan and Abruzzese. He was fluent in Italian - in the dialect that he grew up with mostly which was Napolitan. That's because his mother spoke it to him. She was from around Naples. His dad didn't speak it much with him. BUT, my dad flunked Italian in school and not because he didn't try hard enough to learn.

I speak Napolitan (well, a version of it somewhat). Both my dad and my relatives can hardly understand my Italian because other dialects (from around the neighborhood) bleed in and my pronounciation is really bad. It's true. People from the mainland have a hard time understandng Sicilians.

I agree with a previous post. Try reading La Stampa. It's a real challenge. Italian can be difficult just like any language. If you have an affinity for learning languages, then it's easier to learn - not easy.

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28720
05/24/05 03:05 PM
05/24/05 03:05 PM
Staten Island / New Jersey
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Staten Island / New Jersey
Here's a list of mistakes in GF3:

# Continuity: Al Neri helps break up the fight between Vincent and Joey Za Za. Yet Neri left the room before the fight began, and never reentered.

# Anachronisms: The montage of newspaper clippings describing the Corleone family's involvement with Immobliare, the text underneath describes events which happen between 1988 and 1990.

# Continuity: A hand can be seen on the shotgun on the table in the opera, followed by a shot of the hand reaching down to pick it up.

# Continuity: While making her presentation speech early in the film, Mary Corleone pronounces her own surname two different ways.

# Revealing mistakes: A headline about Immobiliare appears in the Wall Street Journal, but the text underneath the headline is from a word-processing manual.

# Continuity: At the beginning of the movie Vincent gets in a scuffle with security at the party being held for Michael. Vincent's coat gets knocked off his arm but in the next shot it's there again. This happens a few times and when Vincent walks away the coat is back on his arm.

# Continuity: After the shootout at the opera house, Vincent goes up the stairs, then he is back down at the bottom and then at the top again, all within a matter of seconds.

# Audio/visual unsynchronized: At the opera house, Vincent is heard yelling while his mouth is not moving.

# Continuity: When Michael lies in the hospital, the oxygen tube on his pillow changes its position.

# Factual errors: The Opera Cavalleria Rusticana is shown out of chronological order. The prologue is shown first (Anthony singing backstage), fallowed by a scene near the end. The procession scene shown next, is actually in the middle of the opera. Then the conclusion is shown.

# Anachronisms: In the first "overview" shot of New York City at the beginning of the film, the World Financial Center is shown. Construction of the complex began in 1981 and was not finished until 1987.

# Incorrectly regarded as goofs: Although the details of Pope John Paul I and his death in the film are not always consistent with those of the real Pope John Paul I, this is not a factual error, as this film is only presenting a fictional story partially (and loosely) based on true events.

# Anachronisms: When the Corleone family moves to Sicily, one white car license plate can be seen. White car license plates were not introduced in Italy before 1988. The movie takes place towards the beginning of the 1980s.

# Plot holes: When Michael is at the Vatican, before confessing his sins to the Cardinal, he has a diabetic reaction and needs sugar. The priest leaves before the cardinal finishes telling him what to get and within seconds is back with a whole tray full of orange juice and candy bars.

# Continuity: When Michael visits Archbishop Gilday, the Archbishop has a lit cigarette cupped in his hand. While telling of the bank's woes and his need for Michael's help, another priest offers the Archbishop a cigarette and lights it for him. The first cigarette has disappeared, yet there has not been enough time for, nor any action indicating onscreen, the Archbishop has extinguished the first cigarette.

Re: HUGE GF III PLOT FLAW? #28721
05/24/05 09:47 PM
05/24/05 09:47 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Congrats. Those are quite a few good points about GFIII. I especially noticed the quick response of the priest to Michael's need for candy bars and juice. I can understand juice being on tap, but candy bars!

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull