GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (m2w, 1 invisible), 312 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,336
Posts1,058,841
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Just Lou] #419867
07/29/07 01:22 AM
07/29/07 01:22 AM
DonVitoCorleone Offline OP
Underboss
DonVitoCorleone  Offline OP
Underboss
Chris Hansen: Hey look everybody! This guy is a scumbag! We lured him in here by acting as a promiscuous 14-year old girl on the internet who was willing to have sex with him! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Look at the poor man cry!

Everybody: Wow! What a piece of shit scumbag! I'm glad there are people like Chris Hansen in this world to protect our children from online predators! Now we don't have to do anything to protect our children! We love you Chris Hansen!

Chris Hansen: (to himself) Yes! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome. Everybody loves me.

Seriously, fuck off.

Last edited by DonVitoCorleone; 07/29/07 01:23 AM.

I dig farmers don't shoot me please!
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: DonVitoCorleone] #419868
07/29/07 01:26 AM
07/29/07 01:26 AM
East Bay
Blibbleblabble Offline
Poo-tee-weet?
Blibbleblabble  Offline
Poo-tee-weet?

East Bay
 Originally Posted By: DonVitoCorleone
Seriously, fuck off.

Oh wait, did you say that or did I?

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: DonVitoCorleone] #419871
07/29/07 01:27 AM
07/29/07 01:27 AM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

It appears you miss the point of the show.

Sure a major part of it is entertainment, just like everything in TV. Entertainment and education is all TV is. When it started the main point of it was to show how unsuspecting pedophiles can be, considering everyone just thinks they're creepy dirty lookign guys. The second point is to actually capture them, which is much bigger then the show. Much more are captured then appear on TV, and the only reason the show goes on is because, RATINGS. People watch it and like it. People like seeing bad people loose. So obviously that will continue to air.

And you know what? I like seeing them loose too. I've seen firsthand children break down from being victim to such perversions, so honestly, I take pleasure in seeing what goes around, comes around.

Quote:
Seriously, fuck off.

Thanks for the laugh.

Last edited by Don Vercetti; 07/29/07 01:28 AM.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Don Vercetti] #419872
07/29/07 01:28 AM
07/29/07 01:28 AM
Underboss
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: Don Vercetti
Or an impressionable minor thinks they're meeting a friend their age or thinks they're going into a completely non-sexual situation?

But be honest, if your daughter was molested, not even brought on by what she said or did, but was simply molested, don't sit there and tell me you'd feel sympathy for the person.

Vercetti, you might want to try posting things that are relevant to the thread instead of building up your image as the messiah who tells us it's okay to follow up on our sickest of emotions. It gets old.

As for your question, yeah, if someone molested my daughter, I'd fuck them up badly. Difference is, I wouldn't be proud of it, I wouldn't talk about it, and I sure as hell wouldn't fucking televise it.

Last edited by DonVitoCorleone; 07/29/07 01:30 AM.

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Don Vercetti] #419873
07/29/07 01:29 AM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
I mean really, anyone recall the braniac who was caught TWICE on that show? His only answer being "oops".

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Don Vercetti] #419874
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
And you know what? I like seeing them loose too.

I feel some sexual innuendo coming on.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: DonVitoCorleone] #419876
07/29/07 01:30 AM
07/29/07 01:30 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Now we don't have to do anything to protect our children!

That is just one way of protecting our children. Parents have to teach their kids about the scum that is out there who will hurt you. Monitor the kids internet use. When my 10 year old is on the computer I am right there seeing what sites he goes on.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Don Andrew] #419877
07/29/07 01:31 AM
07/29/07 01:31 AM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
So wanting a child molester arrested is a sicker emotion than feeling sorry for one and bashing someone who helps catch these people?

Alright.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: DonVitoCorleone] #419878
07/29/07 01:32 AM
Staten Island / New Jersey
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Chris Hansen: Hey look everybody! This guy is a scumbag! We lured him in here by acting as a promiscuous 14-year old girl on the internet who was willing to have sex with him! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Look at the poor man cry!

Everybody: Wow! What a piece of shit scumbag! I'm glad there are people like Chris Hansen in this world to protect our children from online predators! Now we don't have to do anything to protect our children! We love you Chris Hansen!

Chris Hansen: (to himself) Yes! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome. Everybody loves me.

Seriously, fuck off.

Wow. Just wow.

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Don Vercetti] #419879
Underboss
Underboss
And you know what? I like seeing them loose too. I've seen firsthand children break down from being victim to such perversions, so honestly, I take pleasure in seeing what goes around, comes around.

Chris Hansen: We lured him in here by acting as a promiscuous 14-year old girl on the internet who was willing to have sex with him!

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: DonVitoCorleone] #419881
07/29/07 01:35 AM
07/29/07 01:35 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
As for your question, yeah, if someone molested my daughter, I'd fuck them up badly. Difference is, I wouldn't be proud of it, I wouldn't talk about it, and I sure as hell wouldn't fucking televise it.

If I cought some sick pervert molest one of my kids I would bash their brains in and I would be proud of it. I would tell the world that there is one less piece of shit on the face of this earth.

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Don Andrew] #419882
07/29/07 01:36 AM
07/29/07 01:36 AM
Underboss
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: Don Andrew
So wanting a child molester arrested is a sicker emotion than feeling sorry for one and bashing someone who helps catch these people?

Alright.

Wanting a child molester arrested is not a sick emotion, and my problem with Hansen is not the fact that he catches these people. It's the manner in which he does it, the way he carries himself, and how the audience reacts that makes me sick. And the people they catch are not forcing themselves on anybody, they're being lured in.

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: DonVitoCorleone] #419885
07/29/07 01:39 AM
07/29/07 01:39 AM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

And the people they catch are not forcing themselves on anybody, they're being lured in.

OK. That's it for me with this thread. You're fucked up.

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Just Lou] #419886
07/29/07 01:41 AM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Or an impressionable minor thinks they're meeting a friend their age or thinks they're going into a completely non-sexual situation?

But be honest, if your daughter was molested, not even brought on by what she said or did, but was simply molested, don't sit there and tell me you'd feel sympathy for the person.

Vercetti, you might want to try posting things that are relevant to the thread instead of building up your image as the messiah who tells us it's okay to follow up on our sickest of emotions. It gets old.

Obviously you're lost if you think I'm irrelevant, and trust me buddy, the only one using an image on this board is you. You're a pseudo intellectual-artistic-contrarian. Your posts resonate against-the-grain punkesque attitudes just to show you're different.

It's just evident in how you usually try to be cool, collected, and calculating in many of your posts, but if I really irk you in an argument a handful of times you IMed me with an extreme polar opposite of a personality, raging at me. You're entire post history on this board is a charade, you're own personal Tyler Durden.

Go ahead, throw what I say back at me and say I'm the one putting up an act. I'm the hard ass guy being honest and in touch with myself. Burn! Or, tell me to fuck off.

DVC, honestly, I've wanted to tell you this for a long time but lacked the energy for the inevitable bitch-fighting that would ensue, but you're a pretentious twat.

Quote:
And the people they catch are not forcing themselves on anybody, they're being lured in.

Yeah, and that Mack truck driver on the show didn't mean to bring condoms and cocaine with him, Chris lured it out of him.

Last edited by Don Vercetti; 07/29/07 01:42 AM.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Just Lou] #419887
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Lured in, yeah, by their own perverse desires.

Plain and simple, if you're ok in the head and not a child molester, you don't agree to meet with 14 year old girls to have sex.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Mignon] #419888
Underboss
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: Mignon

If I cought some sick pervert molest one of my kids I would bash their brains in and I would be proud of it. I would tell the world that there is one less piece of shit on the face of this earth.

And, again, that's my problem with this entire subject. When you commit an act as heinous as violently beating another person to pieces, and then boasting it with pride, where's the fucking line that separates you from them?

Come on, people. I'm supposed to be the BB's immoral agnostic who walks around not believing in God. Why am I getting this?

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: DonVitoCorleone] #419889
07/29/07 01:43 AM
07/29/07 01:43 AM
Underboss
Underboss
In addition to that, child predators and molesters are obviously acting upon impulses they cannot control. I just saw an episode where a man was caught once, and then proceeded to get caught again the very next day. That just shows how powerful of an addiction that can be, and that these people really do have serious problems. But that doesn't mean they're not human beings, and exposure on a national level can ruin someone's life, or cause them commit suicide.

The entire thing is repulsive.

Last edited by DonVitoCorleone; 07/29/07 01:44 AM.

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: long_lost_corleone] #419890
07/29/07 01:46 AM
07/29/07 01:46 AM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone

And, again, that's my problem with this entire subject. When you commit an act as heinous as violently beating another person to pieces, and then boasting it with pride, where's the fucking line that separates you from them?

Come on, people. I'm supposed to be the BB's immoral agnostic who walks around not believing in God. Why am I getting this?

I agree.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Don Vercetti] #419891
07/29/07 01:47 AM
07/29/07 01:47 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Obviously you're lost if you think I'm irrelevant, and trust me buddy, the only one using an image on this board is you. You're a pseudo intellectual-artistic-contrarian. Your posts resonate against-the-grain punkesque attitudes just to show you're different.

It's just evident in how you usually try to be cool, collected, and calculating in many of your posts, but if I really irk you in an argument a handful of times you IMed me with an extreme polar opposite of a personality, raging at me. You're entire post history on this board is a charade, you're own personal Tyler Durden.

Go ahead, throw what I say back at me and say I'm the one putting up an act. I'm the hard ass guy being honest and in touch with myself. Burn! Or, tell me to fuck off.

DVC, honestly, I've wanted to tell you this for a long time but lacked the energy for the inevitable bitch-fighting that would ensue, but you're a pretentious twat.

I didn't know I meant that much to you.

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: long_lost_corleone] #419892
07/29/07 01:49 AM
07/29/07 01:49 AM
Underboss
Underboss

Exactly, and that's why I simply cannot enjoy the show.

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: DonVitoCorleone] #419893
07/29/07 01:50 AM
07/29/07 01:50 AM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Great contrarian reply. Finding satisfaction in someone having a strong distaste for you.
--------

Anyway, for a general sense of the subject, if someone can't help harming people, they belong behind bars. Let Gerald bother Bubba.

Last edited by Don Vercetti; 07/29/07 01:51 AM.

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: DonVitoCorleone] #419894
07/29/07 01:53 AM
07/29/07 01:53 AM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
I personally don't enjoy it -- it's really just uncomfortable TV for me. Very awkward and all that.

I could enjoy the idea of child molesters (or potential child molesters) being put in prison and out of reach from children.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Don Vercetti] #419895
07/29/07 01:54 AM
07/29/07 01:54 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Let's agree to disagree on this one ok?

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Don Andrew] #419897
07/29/07 01:56 AM
07/29/07 01:56 AM
Underboss
Underboss

I agree.

I believe you meant, "quite fucking true."

I think that's the point DVC is making though. He's not saying, "Child molesters are perfectly OK people who should be left alone." He's saying that we should give it are all to arrest these sex offenders, but there is something wrong about holding them as inferiors, and taking pride in their dismay.

Really, I don't care what anyone does, whenever you take pride in anyones dismay, something truly fucked up is occurring. We can all agree that when a group of terrorists decide to go out and carry on in a scheme that will potentially kill innocent people, something fucked up has occured. But I think it's just as fucked up to take pride in getting a hold of those people, and causing them pain... "basing their brains in". Sure, maybe that's the route that ultimately had to be taken, maybe not... But either way, it's still really fucked up that we, human beings, one of the most sophisticated species on this planet, have to bring ourselves down to a level in which we are causing one another intentional pain and suffering. There is nothing to be proud of, it's a giant step back in civilization for both sides.

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Mignon] #419898
07/29/07 01:58 AM
07/29/07 01:58 AM
Underboss
Underboss
The question is, can these people be rehabilitated? I don't think anybody knows that for sure, that's the tough part of this whole thing. You don't know if they're attracted to young kids exclusively, or if it's simply a fetish they need to be snapped out of through consequence.

Last edited by DonVitoCorleone; 07/29/07 02:01 AM.

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: long_lost_corleone] #419902
07/29/07 02:00 AM
07/29/07 02:00 AM
Underboss
Underboss
I think that's the point DVC is making though. He's not saying, "Child molesters are perfectly OK people who should be left alone." He's saying that we should give it are all to arrest these sex offenders, but there is something wrong about holding them as inferiors, and taking pride in their dismay.

Exactly.

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: long_lost_corleone] #419904
07/29/07 02:02 AM
07/29/07 02:02 AM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL

I agree.

I believe you meant, "quite fucking true."

Really, I don't care what anyone does, whenever you take pride in anyones dismay, something truly fucked up is occurring. We can all agree that when a group of terrorists decide to go out and carry on in a scheme that will potentially kill innocent people, something fucked up has occured. But I think it's just as fucked up to take pride in getting a hold of those people, and causing them pain... "basing their brains in". Sure, maybe that's the route that ultimately had to be taken, maybe not... But either way, it's still really fucked up that we, human beings, one of the most sophisticated species on this planet, have to bring ourselves down to a level in which we are causing one another intentional pain and suffering. There is nothing to be proud of, it's a giant step back in civilization for both sides.

You are teh greats.

I would say the 'f' word but I'd be considered illiterate by some.

Fuck it. Quite fucking true!

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: Don Andrew] #419909
07/29/07 02:14 AM
07/29/07 02:14 AM
Underboss
Underboss

I would say the 'f' word but I'd be considered illiterate by some.

hahaha... I almost posted in that thread, but ended up deciding it wasn't worth the waste of my fucking time.

Re: Chris Hansen [Re: long_lost_corleone] #419916
07/29/07 03:37 AM
07/29/07 03:37 AM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
DVC loves child molestors.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: Chris Hansen [Re: bogey] #420027
07/29/07 11:35 AM
07/29/07 11:35 AM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
I haven't seen the show, but it sounds like it's just another form of garbage television for mindless minds to watch in order to make them feel good about themselves and bad about society.

DVC has a good point: this Chris Hansen dude is in it for the fame as much as he is for the common health of society. It's a sad state of affairs when we live in a society that needs to pay for water and make a spectacle out of putting harmful people behind bars. And that's what it is. Propagandising, phony spectacle. Hooray hooray!

That said, this thread was posted, it seems, with the typical intention of not only putting forth an opinion, but doing so with a hyperbolic, teenage need to be shouted at and pissed on. And why? Because DVC knew fine well that even if his opinion was a valid one that others would agree with, the argument that came with it, which lay behind it, was a vacant, empty one, an embodiment of the "OMGLOLZ" generation. Teenagers always rebel, of course, but only morons do it with such shallow haste. It's like me making a thread saying The Godfather is rubbish, and then getting a hard-on once people ask why.

The thread-starting post, in all its vacant attention-seeking, should have at least been in the Post Whoring thread. But of course, DVC knew fine well that he'd ruffle the right feathers and that he'd get replies like "and why is that," " " and all that other shallow garbage.

Last edited by Capo de La Cosa Nostra; 07/29/07 11:57 AM.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull