GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 572 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,119
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,384
Posts1,059,719
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 #412720
07/09/07 12:04 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

I'm getting one tomorrow morning. Circuit City has a deal for the console + a free wireless controller, and 5 free blu-ray movies.

I may piss myself.

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Double-J] #412721
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Double-J] #412765
07/09/07 02:01 PM
07/09/07 02:01 PM
Illinois, USA
CHRISTOPHER Offline
The Sopranos
CHRISTOPHER  Offline
The Sopranos
Wiseguy
Illinois, USA
ps3 BLOWS!!!, One of the reasons people think ps3 is better is because of the cell processor, the fact is, its too hard to program for, there for many games have been cancelled for it, and not only due to how hard programming is for the ps3, the cost for development is much higher, which means even small developers can't make any new games for it. This is a fact confirmed by Bloomberg who made a deep investigation on the ps3...Heres a quote. "Developing for sony's platform is incrementally more complex than what your looking for at microsoft or nintendo, the cost of making games for the ps3, which could reach the 25 million dollar mark, could alienate cashconcious thirdparty publishers." That means of course thanks to the cell processor, hundreds of video games from third-party publishers will not be available for the ps3. Of course the ps3's is more superior to the 3 in xbox 360 has but the ps3's low memory resourcers and limited bandwidth the console won't be able to use the processor's full capacity. Another excuse that sony has to prove that the ps3 is the most superior of all systems is the blue ray disc, alot of people think that the blue ray disc will replace current standard formats just like CD's replaced cassettes 10 years ago, but the truth is that blue-rays price is even to high to consider that possibility. unlike HD dvd industry you will have a little support from the industry.If you want to watch a movie that isnt that popular then you probably wont find it in blue ray format. just look back at 2007 they released the not so popular PSP, they released UMD for it which had a little support from the movie industry and there for was a complete failure, and that is why the nintendo ds dominated it at the market ratings, even to this day...and another thing is that the price for blue ray's are like 30 bucks more than xbox games is because they cost so much to make, plus 25GB to save a game???? ridiculous!!!!!! There is so much more i could go on about but ive pretty much gave you an idea of why it sucks. so...there you have it go waste your money.

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: CHRISTOPHER] #412804
07/09/07 02:36 PM
07/09/07 02:36 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
 Originally Posted By: CHRISTOPHER
ps3 BLOWS!!!, One of the reasons people think ps3 is better is because of the cell processor, the fact is, its too hard to program for, there for many games have been cancelled for it, and not only due to how hard programming is for the ps3, the cost for development is much higher, which means even small developers can't make any new games for it. This is a fact confirmed by Bloomberg who made a deep investigation on the ps3...Heres a quote. "Developing for sony's platform is incrementally more complex than what your looking for at microsoft or nintendo, the cost of making games for the ps3, which could reach the 25 million dollar mark, could alienate cashconcious thirdparty publishers." That means of course thanks to the cell processor, hundreds of video games from third-party publishers will not be available for the ps3. Of course the ps3's is more superior to the 3 in xbox 360 has but the ps3's low memory resourcers and limited bandwidth the console won't be able to use the processor's full capacity. Another excuse that sony has to prove that the ps3 is the most superior of all systems is the blue ray disc, alot of people think that the blue ray disc will replace current standard formats just like CD's replaced cassettes 10 years ago, but the truth is that blue-rays price is even to high to consider that possibility. unlike HD dvd industry you will have a little support from the industry.If you want to watch a movie that isnt that popular then you probably wont find it in blue ray format. just look back at 2007 they released the not so popular PSP, they released UMD for it which had a little support from the movie industry and there for was a complete failure, and that is why the nintendo ds dominated it at the market ratings, even to this day...and another thing is that the price for blue ray's are like 30 bucks more than xbox games is because they cost so much to make, plus 25GB to save a game???? ridiculous!!!!!! There is so much more i could go on about but ive pretty much gave you an idea of why it sucks. so...there you have it go waste your money.

I'm gonna be honest. I started to read what you said, but didn't make it past the end of the first line. You really should start using paragraphs, capital letters, and punctuation to your advantage.

.. or haven't you gotten to that yet in school?? Ask Gandolfini, I bet he knows how to rock the paragraphs.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: CHRISTOPHER] #412857
07/09/07 03:45 PM
07/09/07 03:45 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

ps3 BLOWS!!!, One of the reasons people think ps3 is better is because of the cell processor, the fact is, its too hard to program for, there for many games have been cancelled for it, and not only due to how hard programming is for the ps3, the cost for development is much higher, which means even small developers can't make any new games for it.

The console is not even a year old. Look at the 360's lineup for the first year - it sucked as well, for the most part. The Wii is getting nearly all ports at this point (and I love my Wii). The "problems" with the Cell processor are pretty much propoganda.

Quote:
This is a fact confirmed by Bloomberg who made a deep investigation on the ps3...Heres a quote. "Developing for sony's platform is incrementally more complex than what your looking for at microsoft or nintendo, the cost of making games for the ps3, which could reach the 25 million dollar mark, could alienate cashconcious thirdparty publishers." That means of course thanks to the cell processor, hundreds of video games from third-party publishers will not be available for the ps3.

Right. That's why Grand Theft Auto (Rockstar), Madden (EA), and other major companies like SquareSoft, Atari, 2K, etc. are all making games for the console. I'm sure its putting them in the poorhouse.

Quote:
Of course the ps3's is more superior to the 3 in xbox 360 has but the ps3's low memory resourcers and limited bandwidth the console won't be able to use the processor's full capacity.

Once again, a.) the console isn't even a year old, so the technical aspects used by developers will improve over time and b.) the random fanboy technical arguments are annoying, and most of the time, untrue from both sides.

Quote:
Another excuse that sony has to prove that the ps3 is the most uperior of all systems is the blue ray disc, alot of people think that the blue ray disc will replace current standard formats just like CD's replaced cassettes 10 years ago, but the truth is that blue-rays price is even to high to consider that possibility. unlike HD dvd industry you will have a little support from the industry.If you want to watch a movie that isnt that popular then you probably wont find it in blue ray format.

Blu-Ray is winning over more and more studios (including those formerly aligned with HD-DVD). It has a greater capacity that HD-DVD, and the discs are virtually indestructible. They are also cheaper than HD-DVD. I can't see Sony "losing" this battle.

Irregardless, players that can handle both formats are already being released. For the record, I think that most of this format war will be meaningless anyways, since this change isn't a convenience one (i.e. VHS --> DVD) but a quality one (DVD --> Blu-Ray) that the average consumer will not care until it is mass produced and standard, which could be 10 years from now.

Quote:
just look back at 2007 they released the not so popular PSP, they released UMD for it which had a little support from the movie industry and there for was a complete failure,

Yeah, I agree, that was stupid. But I don't want a PSP.

Quote:
and that is why the nintendo ds dominated it at the market ratings, even to this day...

Not really. More like the fact that Nintendo has had massive third-party support and more quality games.

Quote:
and another thing is that the price for blue ray's are like 30 bucks more than xbox games is because they cost so much to make,

http://www.engadgethd.com/2006/05/12/blu-ray-movies-are-cheaper-than-hd-dvd/

Not true. Both the 360 games (HD-DVD) and the PS3 games (Blu-Ray) cost the same, and Blu-Ray is cheaper to produce. At worst, they are comparable and competitive price-wise.

Quote:
plus 25GB to save a game???? ridiculous!!!!!!

So having greater disc capacity for larger environments and worlds, vast audio databases, etc., is a bad thing?

Quote:
There is so much more i could go on about but ive pretty much gave you an idea of why it sucks. so...there you have it go waste your money.

Kthxbye.

I'm no fanboy, but paragraphs > your argument.

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: CHRISTOPHER] #412993
07/09/07 09:50 PM
07/09/07 09:50 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
ps3 BLOWS!!!......

Didn't Gandolfini give you an autographed copy of the Playstation Sopranos game when you were hanging out with him in Chicago?

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Double-J] #413016
07/09/07 10:42 PM
07/09/07 10:42 PM
Staten Island / New Jersey
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

PS3 sales up 700% at retailer after price cut
Published: 7 hours ago; 12:29pm PDT
by Marcus Lai

Sales for Sony Corp.'s Playstation 3 increased 700 percent at Amazon.com following the company's decision to price reduce the current retail SKU to $499.

The PS3 currently ranks at No. 3 in the best-selling Computer & Video Games products at the retailer. Before the price cut it held a rank of No. 24 on the charts.

In addition, the PS3 ranks as the third biggest sales gainer in the Video Games division in the past 24 hours.

Sony on Mon. announced the $100 price drop to the 60GB SKU and said that it will debut a new 80GB option to the U.S. in Aug. The latter SKU will include a retail copy of the online racing title MotorStorm.

Sony told Bloomberg Sun. that it expects sales of the $499 PS3 to double in the U.S. The console has sold 1.38 million units to date in the U.S., less than half of Nintendo Co.'s 2.84 million in sales for its popular Wii home video game system.

Additonally, Sony will showcase new wares at this week's E3 Media & Business Summit to attract new buyers to the system, including a new social networking platform called Home.

Sony expects to ship 11 million PS3 units worldwide this business year.

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Double-J] #413022
07/09/07 10:44 PM
07/09/07 10:44 PM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Originally Posted By: Double-J
I'm getting one tomorrow morning. Circuit City has a deal for the console + a free wireless controller, and 5 free blu-ray movies.

I may piss myself.

I may have to pick it up too. That's a great deal.

Edit: Just a note. I see you have a very limited selection to choose your 5 free disks from. \:\/

Last edited by Just Lou; 07/09/07 10:50 PM.
Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Just Lou] #413153
07/10/07 06:56 AM
07/10/07 06:56 AM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

I don't think there are that many Blu-Ray titles available anyways though, both the HD and Blu-Ray formats are pretty sparse this early into the HD era... \:\/

Where did you see the list btw? I'd like to check it out. ;\)

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Double-J] #413159
07/10/07 07:24 AM
07/10/07 07:24 AM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
This price-cut occurred 30 days to the DAY that I bought my PS3. TO THE DAY. So no $100 refund for me. \:\/

But I digress, I don't regret getting my PS3. The PlayStation Store alone (while still nowhere near as good as the Xbox's LIVE service) is a great distraction. You can download free game demos and trailers. You can download games exclusive to the PlayStation 3 (my favorite being Super Stardust HD.)

As far as PS3 games are concerned, out of the four that I have, my favorite so far has to be Oblivion. It's the most epic game I've ever played, and I'm nowhere NEAR completing it (and I've had it for about 3 weeks.)

Resistance, Fight Night: Round 3 and The Darkness are ALL great games, and you won't regret picking those up.

Also, to date, I haven't had any problems with my PS3. It gives off A LOT of heat, but I had an 8-hour play session with no problems. It's a very nice piece of hardware, and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Don't let the limited game selection deter you. The holiday season is coming.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Double-J] #413288
07/10/07 12:26 PM
07/10/07 12:26 PM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

The mail-in form is on the CC and Amazon Websites. You have to pick one from 5 different groups. Here's the list:

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: CHRISTOPHER] #413301
07/10/07 12:38 PM
07/10/07 12:38 PM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Do you actually believe anything you post in these Forums?

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Double-J] #413305
07/10/07 12:42 PM
07/10/07 12:42 PM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Blu-Ray is winning over more and more studios (including those formerly aligned with HD-DVD). It has a greater capacity that HD-DVD, and the discs are virtually indestructible. They are also cheaper than HD-DVD. I can't see Sony "losing" this battle.

Irregardless, players that can handle both formats are already being released. For the record, I think that most of this format war will be meaningless anyways, since this change isn't a convenience one (i.e. VHS --> DVD) but a quality one (DVD --> Blu-Ray) that the average consumer will not care until it is mass produced and standard, which could be 10 years from now.

Some people feel Blockbuster's decision to back Blu-ray could mean the end of the format war:

Blockbuster chooses Blu-ray: is the war over?

Posted Jun 17th 2007 6:51PM by Evan Blass

In a huge blow to Toshiba, Universal, and the rest of the HD DVD devotees, rental giant Blockbuster has decided to stock only Blu-ray discs in the vast majority of its nationwide locations, although HD DVD titles will continue to be offered online and in the 250 (out of 1,450) stores that have been testing both formats since last year. Blockbuster VP Matthew Smith revealed to the AP that the decision to go with Blu-ray -- which will reportedly be announced tomorrow -- stemmed from an overwhelming customer preference for those titles in the test markets, accounting for over 70% of all HD discs rented. Interestingly enough, it seems that content -- and not price -- was the deciding factor for consumers, with Blu-ray-only hits such as the Spiderman and Pirates of the Caribbean films apparently outmatching equivalent HD DVD exclusives. While it's still a little too soon to declare Blu-ray the outright winner, this Blockbuster decision only contributes to the momentum that Sony's darling has had of late -- momentum that at this point, might be too difficult for the other guys to counter.

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Just Lou] #413343
07/10/07 01:24 PM
07/10/07 01:24 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Originally Posted By: Just Lou

The mail-in form is on the CC and Amazon Websites. You have to pick one from 5 different groups. Here's the list:

So its an online form? I was wondering why the girl at the desk didn't give me the form...okay. Cool.

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: XDCX] #413345
07/10/07 01:27 PM
07/10/07 01:27 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Originally Posted By: XDCX
This price-cut occurred 30 days to the DAY that I bought my PS3. TO THE DAY. So no $100 refund for me. \:\/

But I digress, I don't regret getting my PS3. The PlayStation Store alone (while still nowhere near as good as the Xbox's LIVE service) is a great distraction. You can download free game demos and trailers. You can download games exclusive to the PlayStation 3 (my favorite being Super Stardust HD.)

As far as PS3 games are concerned, out of the four that I have, my favorite so far has to be Oblivion. It's the most epic game I've ever played, and I'm nowhere NEAR completing it (and I've had it for about 3 weeks.)

Resistance, Fight Night: Round 3 and The Darkness are ALL great games, and you won't regret picking those up.

Also, to date, I haven't had any problems with my PS3. It gives off A LOT of heat, but I had an 8-hour play session with no problems. It's a very nice piece of hardware, and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Don't let the limited game selection deter you. The holiday season is coming.

Check your PM inbox, mang! ;\)

BTW - The two games I picked up were Formula One and Rainbow Six Vegas.

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Double-J] #413417
07/10/07 02:50 PM
07/10/07 02:50 PM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Here's the direct link to download the form if you need it:

Mail-in Form

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Just Lou] #413436
07/10/07 03:28 PM
07/10/07 03:28 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
That movie list isn't THAT bad. I'd get Blazing Saddles, RE2, The Last Waltz, and Devils Rejects. They can keep the fifth \:p

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: bogey] #413441
07/10/07 03:47 PM
07/10/07 03:47 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
There are some pretty decent movies out on Blu-Ray right now (including the ones bogey mentioned above.) The selection isn't great, but give it time. It's a brand new format.

I picked up Black Snake Moan on Blu-Ray earlier today.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: XDCX] #414562
07/13/07 08:53 AM
07/13/07 08:53 AM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Just a quick question (which I'd really like answered )...

I was disappointed when I popped Rainbow Six: Vegas into the PS3 and found that the single player campaign only has one "file" so to speak...you can't have multiple single-player campaigns saved, which I think pretty much blows (it has been in the Splinter Cell games for awhile...you could make multiple first player saves). Since I have other people who like to play as well, and would like to keep my own single-player stuff separate from others.

Is there any way to do this? I was thinking that if I made new profiles in the XMB for the console this could be possible...but I'm not sure. Do you guys know of any way to have more than one single player campaign save on Vegas, or some sort of workaround?

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Double-J] #416496
07/17/07 08:54 AM
07/17/07 08:54 AM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Is there any way to do this? I was thinking that if I made new profiles in the XMB for the console this could be possible...but I'm not sure. Do you guys know of any way to have more than one single player campaign save on Vegas, or some sort of workaround?

That's the best "free" solution that I could come up with.

However (if you are willing to spend the money) you could always pick up a Sony (or SansDisk) memory stick. They've dropped considerably in price over the past couple years. You can get a 2GB stick for under $50.

But then again, I don't know if you can save multiple profiles on the Memory Stick either...

***EDIT***

One thing I forgot to mention. It looks like the PS3 price-drop is only temporary. According to Sony, once their stock of 60GB PS3s run out, they will be discontinuing the 60GB model, and unveiling an all-new 80GB model for $599.

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: XDCX] #416544
07/17/07 10:40 AM
07/17/07 10:40 AM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Yeah, but to be honest, the 60 GB model is probably the more expensive of the two. Sony is gutting some features and removed the Emotion Engine (i.e. the PS2 chip inside PS3's up to this point), and adding a more common sized hard-drive.

But I think they need to fire their marketing department - because they keep making asses of themselves.

---

Oh, and the profile thing worked like a charm btw. Now I can have separate saves from my bro who plays the same games, and we don't have to delete the others progress. Thanks guys! \:\)

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Double-J] #416714
07/17/07 06:38 PM
07/17/07 06:38 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
removed the Emotion Engine (i.e. the PS2 chip inside PS3's up to this point)

Does that mean you can't play PS2 games on a PS3 then? I'm an idiot when it comes to tech stuff sometimes.

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: bogey] #416722
07/17/07 07:41 PM
07/17/07 07:41 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
 Originally Posted By: bogey
removed the Emotion Engine (i.e. the PS2 chip inside PS3's up to this point)

Does that mean you can't play PS2 games on a PS3 then? I'm an idiot when it comes to tech stuff sometimes.

Looks that way, yeah. I know Sony did away with the backwards compatibility for the European PS3s to cut costs, and there have been rumors that they'd eventually do away with it for the American versions as well.

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: XDCX] #421239
08/02/07 10:00 AM
08/02/07 10:00 AM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

For the record, no, removing the Emotion Engine does not mean that the PS3 will no longer play PS2 or PS1 games. It simply means that to save costs, Sony is taking out the PS2 chip (Emotion Engine is the code-name) from the PS3 to save money (basically, there is a PS2 brain inside every PS3 on the shelf right now).

Instead, they will offer software emulation (think playing your old Nintendo games on a PC), which while cheaper, can sometimes cause less compatibility. Oh well. Sony can't remove the EE from the current versions, so hopefully those of us early adopters are safe.

The bigger problem is that Sony's price cut is temporary. They are liquidating all of the 60 GB, and then once they are gone, keeping the new 80 GB at the $599 price range.

I think Sony should fire their marketing department. They could get some rhesus monkeys in there and start making more money than they can with this group of condom waste.

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Double-J] #421261
08/02/07 11:52 AM
08/02/07 11:52 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
In England the cheapest i have seen is 425 pounds i am going to have to wait quite a while before buying it.

If i come across the table and take your f*****g eyes out ,will you remember

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-Uw0DUAGo

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv7H4YkFKs
Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: chopper] #421284
08/02/07 01:32 PM
08/02/07 01:32 PM
UK, Little old Rotherham near ...
Zaf-the-don Offline
Capo di tutti i capi
Zaf-the-don  Offline
Capo di tutti i capi
Underboss
UK, Little old Rotherham near ...
They wont drop the price in england, sony said something about a long time ago. Its unfair as Sonys trying to milk us the most as we pay the most for the PS3.

Re: Sony Price Drop Official: PS3 Now $499 [Re: Zaf-the-don] #421299
08/02/07 01:52 PM
08/02/07 01:52 PM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
its always the same in england we pay way over the odds for everything.

If i come across the table and take your f*****g eyes out ,will you remember

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-Uw0DUAGo

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv7H4YkFKs

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull