GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (joepuzzles234, Toodoped, 1 invisible), 317 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,611
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,093
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,380
Posts1,059,623
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boston mob at it again #372266
03/05/07 07:30 PM
03/05/07 07:30 PM
massachusetts
scarfacetm Offline OP
Underboss
scarfacetm  Offline OP
Underboss
massachusetts
this article was inthe saturday issue of the boston herald..

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=186117

Police slice pizzeria drug shop: Reputed mob boss’ son bagged in bust
By Michele McPhee
Boston Herald Police Bureau Chief
Saturday, March 3, 2007 - Updated: 01:15 AM EST

The dough wasn’t the only thing flying at a Boston pizzeria as more customers came through the doors seeking a drug high than a pizza pie, cops say.
Police knew they were on a roll yesterday when they went to the owner’s Revere house, shook an industrial-sized can of Al Dente sauce, and it sounded more like a baby’s rattle than tomato paste.
They punctured the can and said it was filled with coffee grounds, masking the smell of the 2.2 pounds of cocaine inside.
Waving that 6-pound can in a Chelsea courtroom, Suffolk County Assistant District Attorney Dean Mazzone, chief of the narcotics unit, said, “The idea that a kilo of cocaine would be inside a sealed gravy can shows the sophisticated level of this dealer.”

Domenic DiCenso, 39, the owner of West End Pizza, on Friend Street near the TD BankNorth Garden, is the son of a reputed mobster who was rubbed out by a bomb blast 27 years ago, the Herald has learned.
State Police and Revere narcotics cops sparked their own Pizza Connection case after receiving a tip that two of DiCenso’s workers were allegedly selling cocaine in the same basement spot where the dough was flipped.
“For every one or two customers that came in for a slice, eight or 10 came in for cocaine,” said one investigator who worked on the six-month probe. Undercover officers also bought drugs in the location, Mazzone said.
DiCenso was busted at 34 Bryant St. in Revere yesterday, where elite drug squad cops sliced through his home, recovering two machine guns with defaced serial numbers and a silencer along with three handguns - including one weapon that had been reported stolen - and knots of cash.
DiCenso was held on $1 million bail on multiple gun and firearms charges. Possession of a silencer alone carries a life sentence.
The arrest comes nearly three decades after the alleged dealer lost his father, Francesco DiCenzo, when the family lived in Boston’s North End.
The elder man was killed at age 42 after a bomb blast ripped through his North Cambridge eatery, Franco’s pizza and breakfast shop, on Feb. 7, 1980.
DiCenzo was a made member of a New England’s Mafia crime family, several police sources told the Herald.
Two workers at the West End pizzeria, Aldo Sravia, 30, of East Boston and Jose Rivera, 33, of Cambridge, also were busted yesterday in connection with selling the drug coke along with slices. They were arraigned at Boston Municipal Court yesterday.
“This was a critical case,” said state police Detective Lt. William N. Christiansen. “We recovered a substantial amount of drugs and took some very dangerous weapons off the streets.”

"Death is the answer to all problems. No man, no problem."

"I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not"
Re: Boston mob at it again [Re: scarfacetm] #372414
03/06/07 10:32 AM
03/06/07 10:32 AM
Philadelphia
BDuff Offline
Philadelphia's Consigliere
BDuff  Offline
Philadelphia's Consigliere
Underboss
Philadelphia
Does the New England Mafia work out of Providence now?

"When my time comes, tell me, will I stand up?"
Paulie "Walnuts" Gaultiere - The Sopranos

Re: Boston mob at it again [Re: BDuff] #372460
03/06/07 03:32 PM
03/06/07 03:32 PM
massachusetts
scarfacetm Offline OP
Underboss
scarfacetm  Offline OP
Underboss
massachusetts
i think its run out of Boston again. Cadillac Frank had his base of operations in Boston and as far as i know, the new boss hasn't changed it.

Re: Boston mob at it again [Re: scarfacetm] #373092
03/07/07 07:32 PM
03/07/07 07:32 PM
massachusetts
scarfacetm Offline OP
Underboss
scarfacetm  Offline OP
Underboss
massachusetts

the red circle is the pizza shop that was involved in the boston mob's version of the pizza connection....the green circle is where i usually park when i go to bruins or celtics games...used to park in the parking lot thats on the same street as west end pizza.

Re: Boston mob at it again [Re: scarfacetm] #373318
03/08/07 08:20 AM
03/08/07 08:20 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Pizza places as drug fronts!
The old ways are the best eh?

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull