GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 386 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,603
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,080
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,369
Posts1,059,519
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Senza Mama] #358310
01/22/07 03:55 PM
01/22/07 03:55 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: Senza Mama
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
When I saw this I thought maybe Cheney had changed his mond and decided to run, then I thought of that pig Bernard KeriK or his former boss Rudy "Il Duce" Giuliani, but then to my surprise, it was just some sliming of Hillary. I don't use the term "wingholes" very often any more, but when the shoe fits....

dt...they can't help it they're Republicans!

The more I think about it I should have said Bernard Kerik or his Sicilian Messenger Boy Rudy Giuliani....but what the heck.
Considering the wealth of candidates the good guys have this year and the fact that they are going to be stuck with John "You Can't Force That Medication On Me Nurse Ratchett" McCain, I understand their agitation.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: dontomasso] #358316
01/22/07 04:00 PM
01/22/07 04:00 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
I think I'm gonna puke

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Mignon] #358462
01/23/07 08:22 AM
01/23/07 08:22 AM
The Bright Side Of The Road
S
Senza Mama Offline
Underboss
Senza Mama  Offline
S
Underboss
Quiz Time:

Sept 2006 - Who said "I'm sure Senator Clinton would make a good President"??

Tom: "They shot Sonny on the causeway...he's dead."
Michael: "Turnbull is a good man"
Shane MacGowan: "It was Christmas Eve babe, in the drunk tank"
Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Senza Mama] #358469
01/23/07 08:42 AM
01/23/07 08:42 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
McCain?

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Senza Mama] #358484
01/23/07 10:10 AM
01/23/07 10:10 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Quiz Time:

Sept 2006 - Who said "I'm sure Senator Clinton would make a good President"??

Bill?

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: klydon1] #358491
01/23/07 10:30 AM
01/23/07 10:30 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
No, Afs is right. It was John McCain.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Don Cardi] #358493
01/23/07 10:44 AM
01/23/07 10:44 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Being that I'm a lifelong New Yorker and surrounded by liberals I'm finding this Hillary thing overwhelming. I got off the train yesterday at 86th and Lex and ALREADY they're out promoting her as their savior.
Before anybody starts - I'm not a sexist, I could live with a woman being President. I could live with a Democrat, just not a George Clooney - Barbara Streisand loving, head up her ass liberal.
This woman is EVIL personified. Somebody from elsewhere in the country PLEASE reassure me that she can't win.
Alec Baldwin and Rosie O'Donnell as cabinet members ?
Brrrrrrrrrr....Let us not insult the swine of this earth by calling this twat a pig.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: pizzaboy] #358494
01/23/07 10:50 AM
01/23/07 10:50 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Before anybody starts - I'm not a sexist,

....Let us not insult the swine of this earth by calling this twat a pig.

Are you sure you're not maybe just a little bit sexist?

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: klydon1] #358496
01/23/07 10:53 AM
01/23/07 10:53 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Yeah, liberals just trip themselves over for Rosie O'Donnell, like conservatives just hang around the boys bathroom, smoking with Fallwell and Robertson.

Trust me, most of the liberals I know think those Hollywood celebrities are full of shit, same on the other aisles with the coincidentally-prosperous televangelists.

I just hate Hillary because she's Nixon-esque in the worst ways. At least Tricky Dick had a reasonable and rather sane overall-foreign policy. Peace with strength.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: klydon1] #358498
01/23/07 10:56 AM
01/23/07 10:56 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Before anybody starts - I'm not a sexist,

....Let us not insult the swine of this earth by calling this twat a pig.

Are you sure you're not maybe just a little bit sexist?

How could I be ?
Since when is Hillary a woman ?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #358499
01/23/07 11:01 AM
01/23/07 11:01 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Well said. Conservatives are hardly a bargain either.
I'm not sure when we crossed the line in this country and Democrats just had to become bleeding heart liberals and Republicans just had to become Bible thumping conservatives, but it's kind of scary.
If we haven't learned the dangers of extreme thinking in the 5 1/2 years since 9/11, I'm not sure we ever will.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #358501
01/23/07 11:10 AM
01/23/07 11:10 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Yeah, liberals just trip themselves over for Rosie O'Donnell, like conservatives just hang around the boys bathroom, smoking with Fallwell and Robertson.

Trust me, most of the liberals I know think those Hollywood celebrities are full of shit, same on the other aisles with the coincidentally-prosperous televangelists.

I just hate Hillary because she's Nixon-esque in the worst ways. At least Tricky Dick had a reasonable and rather sane overall-foreign policy. Peace with strength.

You bring up a good point. It always amazed me the way politicians on both sides of the aisle pander to celebrities as if their views should carry more weight than the average working man and woman.

It's silly how celebrities get so dramatic about a political cause or candidate and present themselves as shining beacons for the masses. Celebrities are actually the last people from whom we should receive our political beliefs as they basically exist in a fantasy world with little understanding of reality.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: klydon1] #358502
01/23/07 11:15 AM
01/23/07 11:15 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Amen.

The other problem with when conservative pundits keep their talking points about celebrities(as if they matter politically), is that they always ignore those that support conservative or Republican candidates/causes.

I mean, if you don't want celebrities in Hollywood to be political, be just and fair with both sides. Muffle Streisand, but McGraw as well.

Thing is, celebrities have the constitutional right to get involved in the political process. The problem is, they don't ultimately matter, or not as significant as some want to suggest.

Hell, even George Clooney admits that, and he's the guy that created that "Smug" pollution!

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Tony Love] #358568
01/23/07 05:09 PM
01/23/07 05:09 PM
B
Brwne Byte Offline
Capo
Brwne Byte  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: Tony Love
If Hillary really is a pig, then why'd Bill have to look elsewhere for some pork?

Aww man, that ain't right.

She has a slow metabolisim!!

I don't follow polotics vary much.
But I do know that I have nothing against Hillary, and think she would be a good president. Anybody's better than W.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: dontomasso] #358613
01/23/07 09:05 PM
01/23/07 09:05 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Considering the wealth of candidates the good guys have this year

I didn't realize the Samaritans were in the running this year.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Double-J] #358618
01/23/07 09:10 PM
01/23/07 09:10 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Double-J

Considering the wealth of candidates the good guys have this year

I didn't realize the Samaritans were in the running this year.

Are they ever ?

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Brwne Byte] #358628
01/23/07 10:03 PM
01/23/07 10:03 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: Brwne Byte

But I do know that I have nothing against Hillary, and think she would be a good president.

You don't follow politics very much, but yet because you have nothing against Hillary, you think that she would make a good president?

If you don't follow politics, then what would make you feel that she would be a good president? Or anyone who is running for that matter?

You see, this is what scares me in general. People making statements like this will go out and vote for someone, not really knowing anything about them, but only voting for them because they happen to like their name, or the way that they look, or because of their ethnic background, etc. Not making an educated decision based on where that person running for office stands on certain issues, or knowing their track resord.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Don Cardi] #358630
01/23/07 10:14 PM
01/23/07 10:14 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Anonymity is Hillary's best friend in the ballot box, next to the empty shell casing from Vince Foster's skull.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Don Cardi] #358683
01/24/07 07:47 AM
01/24/07 07:47 AM
S
Senza Mama Offline
Underboss
Senza Mama  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

But I do know that I have nothing against Hillary, and think she would be a good president.

You don't follow politics very much, but yet because you have nothing against Hillary, you think that she would make a good president?

If you don't follow politics, then what would make you feel that she would be a good president? Or anyone who is running for that matter?

You see, this is what scares me in general. People making statements like this will go out and vote for someone, not really knowing anything about them, but only voting for them because they happen to like their name, or the way that they look, or because of their ethnic background, etc. Not making an educated decision based on where that person running for office stands on certain issues, or knowing their track resord.

Don Cardi

Universal Suffrage...a real pain in the ass eh DC??

Tom: "They shot Sonny on the causeway...he's dead."
Michael: "Turnbull is a good man"
Shane MacGowan: "It was Christmas Eve babe, in the drunk tank"
Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Senza Mama] #358684
01/24/07 08:43 AM
01/24/07 08:43 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

Universal suffrage has absolutely NOTHING to do with the point that I was making. So please, spare us your attempt to turn this into something that it's not about.

The issue here is that a person made a comment on how they really do not follow politics but would vote for someone just because they have nothing against them. In my opinion that's a pretty weak reason to vote for someone who may become the leader of your nation.

Everyone has the right to vote, and for whomever they please. But an educated and logical person will base that decision on hard facts, background and issues and not solely on the fact that they have nothing against them.

Universal suffrage? Perhaps you'd be better served starting a new topic on that matter, because it has nothing to do, whatsoever, with what I am talking about here.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Senza Mama] #358696
01/24/07 11:05 AM
01/24/07 11:05 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Don Cardi

Actually, the real problem is arrogant foreigners without a clue...

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Don Cardi] #358698
01/24/07 11:18 AM
01/24/07 11:18 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Hillary is Hillary. She seems to be rather polarizing, and there seems to be very little grey involved when it comes to her. Most people are either for or against her, with little or no middle ground.

What I find interesting is that most people attribute qualities (of I should say the lack of them) to her such as ruthlessness, coldness, ambition, etc. as their reasons for not liking her. These are qualities that are going to be inherent in ANY person, to a certain degree, that achieves a high office, be it in politics or the private sector. Yet nobody mentions that she's also intelligent, fairly charismatic, and hard-working.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Sicilian Babe] #358716
01/24/07 01:22 PM
01/24/07 01:22 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Yes, I will admit that she is intelligent, extremely charismatic, and pretty hard working when it comes to getting something or fighting for something that could turn out to be beneficial to her own agenda. Is she any different from every other politician when it can benefit her own cause? Absolutely not. Is she an opportunist just like the rest of them down in Washington? You bet.

But what I'd really like to see is someone provide some details or facts on what she has actually done for this country as a whole. I would like for someone to tell me how many bills she's presented, that have passed, that have helped the American people.

On a whole I am looking for some solid facts that tell me that she has an excellent track record / history in getting what needs to be done for the country.

Really, what major mark has she left that we can look back on to convince us that she would make a good president?

Anyone?

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Don Cardi] #358723
01/24/07 02:19 PM
01/24/07 02:19 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Honestly, I don't know enough about her stand on issues to make any sort of intelligent decision on whether I would consider her worthy of my vote for President. I also don't know who she might be running against yet to make that decision.

My point is that most people seem to react to her on a PERSONAL level, rather than saying, I wouldn't vote for her because she's pro-this or she's anti-that.

For example, I could say that I don't care for President Bush's policies regarding the environment and that he hasn't pushed for alternative fuel sources, that he's against stem cell research, etc. as a basis of my desire to see someone else in office.

Those who claim to support Hillary AND those who claim to NOT support her seem to base their decisions on a personal basis rather than the issues. I thought that was rather unusual.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Sicilian Babe] #358724
01/24/07 02:26 PM
01/24/07 02:26 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
It's not personal SB, strictly business.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Sicilian Babe] #358725
01/24/07 02:27 PM
01/24/07 02:27 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

My point is that most people seem to react to her on a PERSONAL level, rather than saying, I wouldn't vote for her because she's pro-this or she's anti-that.

SB, why are you wasting your time arguing with Cardo ( )?

IMO, they're ALL whores!!

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: SC] #358727
01/24/07 02:29 PM
01/24/07 02:29 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Whores? Really? You think? You mean, people don't enter the political arena in the hopes of perhaps bettering the lives of their constituents?? Sheesh, SC, you are so cynical!! After all, as Ross Perot once pointed out, they are public servants.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Sicilian Babe] #358728
01/24/07 02:35 PM
01/24/07 02:35 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Whores? After all, as Ross Perot once pointed out, they are public servants.

The only thing pointed out about Ross Perot were his ears.

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Don Cardi] #358729
01/24/07 02:36 PM
01/24/07 02:36 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY

But what I'd really like to see is someone provide some details or facts on what she has actually done for this country as a whole. I would like for someone to tell me how many bills she's presented, that have passed, that have helped the American people. Don Cardi

What about for the state is is suppose to be representing?

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Pig to run for President. [Re: Mignon] #358730
01/24/07 02:37 PM
01/24/07 02:37 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: Mignon

But what I'd really like to see is someone provide some details or facts on what she has actually done for this country as a whole. I would like for someone to tell me how many bills she's presented, that have passed, that have helped the American people. Don Cardi

What about for the state is is suppose to be representing?

Go to her website for a comprehensive list of the bills she has either tried to pass or pass. There is no doubt that she has brought home a lot of pork for upstate New York, which badly needs it.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull