GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 338 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,674
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: dontomasso] #359088
01/26/07 02:41 PM
01/26/07 02:41 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: dontomasso

Originally Posted By: Double-J
[That is, unless of course, they'll be changing their strategy from fighting with kid gloves and trying to appease all of the international naysayers and human rights watchers,
Double-J

Please provide proof of the following:

Show me one piece of policy or one article saying we are fighting with "kid gloves."

Don T, I recently posted over in another topic about what JJ refers to as the "kid Gloves" policy. And I believe that both you and I have had these exact discussions in the past. But I'll give you an example once again anyway.

For example telling soldiers that are fighting on the front lines in a war that they are NOT allowed to fire back at those trying to kill them if those enemies are shooting from within a Mosque, is fighting a war with "kid gloves."

That's just one example of fighting with kid gloves to appease the naysayers and human rights watchers.

Don't believe what I just wrote about that policy? Well then I suggest that you take an hour or two out of your day and seek out a soldier who has been over there and ask him if what I just posted is true or not. You'll be very surprised at what he tells you our soldiers are restricted from doing in that war over there. Makes me want to throw up.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: Don Cardi] #359113
01/26/07 05:30 PM
01/26/07 05:30 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
DC:

I've never read the ROE in Iraq, but I have read summaries of them. Nowhere have I found any words that state that one cannot fire on or actually invade a mosque. In fact, I remember from the news a Marine in 2005 that was investigated for killing an Iraqi inside of a mosque. Your info is anecdotal. Having served in Vietnam I know that ROE as stated is frequently departed from in the field. Those doing so are quite infrequently investigated let alone prosecuted.

US military command makes staregic and tactical decisions based on civilian political objectives which is the way it is supposed to be.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: olivant] #359116
01/26/07 06:01 PM
01/26/07 06:01 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: olivant
DC:

I've never read the ROE in Iraq, but I have read summaries of them. Nowhere have I found any words that state that one cannot fire on or actually invade a mosque. In fact, I remember from the news a Marine in 2005 that was investigated for killing an Iraqi inside of a mosque. Your info is anecdotal. Having served in Vietnam I know that ROE as stated is frequently departed from in the field. Those doing so are quite infrequently investigated let alone prosecuted.

US military command makes staregic and tactical decisions based on civilian political objectives which is the way it is supposed to be.

Olivant, with all due respect, it is a fact. I've been involved with Homes For Heroes which is an organization that raises money to build homes for returning vets who've been in the war. EVERYONE of them that I've spoken with have told us that they've been fired upon and attacked from terrorists hiding within the Mosques and they were ordered NOT to fire back at those Mosques.

My best friend's nephew ( who he raised like a son ) was in Iraq. He was part of the group that found and captured Saddam. When he came home, my friend threw a welcome home dinner for him. He told us stories about how restricted they are when it comes to returning fire on places like Mosques because they are deemed sacred. Yet the enemy has no qualms about firing upon them from inside that sacred Mosque.

It is also a fact that about 2 or 3 years ago Zarqawi took refuge inside of a Mosque and our military knew it and had the chance to go in and kill him, but they could not.

I believe that it has something to do with our not wanting to destroy what is sacred to the Iraqi people.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: Don Cardi] #359118
01/26/07 06:45 PM
01/26/07 06:45 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Well, ROE are subject to interpretation by the commander on the spot in a tactical situation. It's their decision. They're allowed that. My point is that the ROE are not having a "strategic" effect upon our efforts in Iraq. They didn't in Vietnam.

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: olivant] #359120
01/26/07 07:05 PM
01/26/07 07:05 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

My point is that the ROE are not having a "strategic" effect upon our efforts in Iraq.

How do you know this?

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: Double-J] #359157
01/27/07 02:36 AM
01/27/07 02:36 AM
Little Chicago
Tony Love Offline
Underboss
Tony Love  Offline
Underboss
Little Chicago

Keep in mind that Truman came out of his Presidency with the lowest approval rating of any President in history. Yet, he is widely considered by many (including myself) to rank in the upper echelons of greatest American presidents.

That's true, and President Bush is placing a large burden on history to decide upon his fate as a former president.

It seemed though, with Korea, we went to ward the communists out of the south we pushed them up to the 38th and left (after fluctuation and resistance from the communists and the Chinese). With Iraq, it's a much more complex task we're struggling to achieve. You can ask many different sources what we are doing in Iraq, and you may get different answers, but there was only one Korea, and there was only one Harry Truman. We originally invaded Iraq in search of WMD's, and now we're there to liberate them, but you've got a civil war, several trillions later, we're still in there, but nothing's working. We say that if we just pull out now, it will break out into mass chaos and terrorists will seek to end us, but if we stick around, it may happen. We're in a shit situation.

Will we be able to install a republic that can control the violent groups which currently reside there? I don't know. Regardless of whether or not I agree with the action this administration has taken, I hope they can get us out of it, or that we can at least elect someone in 2008 who has some idea.

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin
Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: dontomasso] #359581
01/29/07 06:24 PM
01/29/07 06:24 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
[That is, unless of course, they'll be changing their strategy from fighting with kid gloves and trying to appease all of the international naysayers and human rights watchers, into going in there and slaughtering these bastards where they live. Take a lesson from the French and Israel.

Double-J

Double J:
Please provide proof of the following:

1. Show me one piece of policy or one article saying we are fighting with "kid gloves."

2. Please list the "international naysayers" and "human rights
watchers" to whom you refer.

3. Who specifically are "these bastards" that we should be "slaughtering," and where can we find them?

I can't help you out of your wet paper bag. Sorry.

Try aiming for the broad side of a barn for your next trick.

Warmest Regards,
Double-J

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: Don Cardi] #359594
01/29/07 08:09 PM
01/29/07 08:09 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

My point is that the ROE are not having a "strategic" effect upon our efforts in Iraq.

How do you know this?

Don Cardi

Because a strategic effect would act upon the enemy's ability to make war. ROE are intended to apply in a tactical situation.

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: olivant] #359597
01/29/07 08:28 PM
01/29/07 08:28 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

How do you know this?

Don Cardi

Because a strategic effect would act upon the enemy's ability to make war. ROE are intended to apply in a tactical situation.

Olivant, I sincerely appreciate and respect the point that you are trying to make here. However YOU are the one who brought up ROE. It was you who 'categorized' that our soldiers not being able to fire upon the Mosques as ROE.

Call it what you want or categorize it how you will, but the bottom line here is that if you've ever spoken to the soldiers who have fought over there, and I am not talking about one or two, you would know that they have been ordered NOT to fire upon any Mosques even if enemy fire is originating from that Mosque. These are their words, not something that I've made up.

And I have to take what many of these soldiers have spoken about, when it comes to their being ordered NOT to fire upon these Mosques that the enemy is really using as strongholds, as gospel. I mean after all these guys and gals are the ones in the trenches fighting on the front lines.

You just can't fight a war like that.

I just love the double talk by these politicians that claim to support the troops, but in the same breath they are now voting to defund them. Hypocrites. Not ONE of them has offered some kind of plan except to pull out, PERIOD.

That's not a plan.

Our soldiers are asking for more help, and the Hillarys, the Kennedys, the Boxers, the Kerrys and the Pelosis of this country are telling them "F**K YOU!"

Nice what happened in Washington this weekend at the ANTI-WAR protest. Really nice that a soldier who lost his leg in Iraq was spit on by someone claiming to be against war and violence. Really nice that these peace touting people who constantly quote the law and their rights decided to spray paint our nation's capitol. Such upstanding people who claim to love our country and support our soldiers.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: Don Cardi] #359603
01/29/07 09:29 PM
01/29/07 09:29 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
3RD JOURNALIST
Excuse me, colonel. I have the impression
that perhaps due to excessive prudence ...
my colleagues continue to ask the same
allusive questions, to which you can only
respond in an allusive manner. I think it
would be better to call things by their
right names; if one means torture, then
one should call it torture.

MATHIEU
I understand. What's your question?

3RD JOURNALIST
The questions have already been asked. I
would only like some precise answers,
that's all ...

MATHIEU
Let's try to be precise then. The word
"torture" does not appear in our orders.
We have always spoken of interrogation as
the only valid method in a police
operation directed against unknown
enemies. As for the NLF, they request
that their members, in the event of
capture, should maintain silence for
twenty-four hours, and then, they may
talk. Thus, the organization has already
had the time necessary to render useless
any information furnished ... What type
of interrogation should we choose? ...
the one the courts use for a crime of
homicide which drags on for months?

3RD JOURNALIST
The law is often inconvenient, colonel ...

MATHIEU
And those who explode bombs in public
places, do they perhaps respect the law?
When you asked that question to Ben
M'Hidi, remember what he said? No,
gentlemen, believe me, it is a vicious
circle. And we could discuss the problem
for hours without reaching any
conclusions. Because the problem does
not lie here. The problem is: the NLF
wants us to leave Algeria and we want to
remain. Now, it seems to me that, despite
varying shades of opinion, you all agree
that we must remain. When the rebellion
first began, there were not even shades
of opinion. All the newspapers, even the
left-wing ones wanted the rebellion
suppressed. And we were sent here for
this very reason. And we are neither
madmen nor sadists, gentlemen. Those who
call us fascists today, forget the
contribution that many of us made to the
Resistance. Those who call us Nazis, do
not know that among us there are
survivors of Dachau and Buchenwald. We
are soldiers and our only duty is to
win. Therefore, to be precise, I would
now like to ask you a question: Should
France remain in Algeria? If you answer
"yes," then you must accept all the
necessary consequences.

"The Battle of Algiers" (1965)

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: Double-J] #359625
01/30/07 12:15 AM
01/30/07 12:15 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Great movie, great scene.

DJ, your thoughts on the Obama-Fox News bullshit?

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #359626
01/30/07 12:23 AM
01/30/07 12:23 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
DJ, your thoughts on the Obama-Fox News bullshit?

Why be depressed and watch the news? I just look outside for my weather forecast.

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: Double-J] #359627
01/30/07 01:57 AM
01/30/07 01:57 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Come on, who you think you are in avoiding the question, Hillary Clinton?!?

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: Don Cardi] #359632
01/30/07 02:21 AM
01/30/07 02:21 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
If soldiers have been instructed not to fire on a mosque, I'll bet my bottom dollar that it has been at the instruction of tactical unit commander. I am not aware of any general orders that constitute part of ROE that soldiers are not to fire upon a mosque. In Vietnam our ROE allowed us to return fire coming from any target. On only one occassion was I directed by a unit commander to avoid firing such and that was a small temple.

Again, local tactics are not going to affect the strategic outcome of a war.

Soldiers serve this Nation's foreign policy; the foreign policy does not serve the soldiers. They volunteered; I volunteered. I knew what I was getting into. I assume they knew also. Civilian control and disposition of the US military is a principle of this Republic.

Last edited by olivant; 01/30/07 02:21 AM.

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: olivant] #359679
01/30/07 08:21 AM
01/30/07 08:21 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

If your enemy is holed up in a place that either the field commanders or the general have deemed off limits for attack, and they blast the shit out of your troops from within that off limits place, and take refuge there, and store their weapons there, and put snipers on the roofs there who pick off your soldiers one after the other or force your troops to retreat because they are not allowed to fire back, you're going to tell me that tactics like that are NOT going to affect the strategic outcome of the war?

See, I may not be educated, experienced or trained in military strategies and tactics, but street smarts and common sense tells me that if your enemy is killing your soldiers one after the other because he is holed up in a place where he can fire upon you, but you cannot fire back, you cannot win the fight. Allowing your enemy to strategically base their position in a place where they can kill you from, but where you cannot even fire back at them, is a recipe for disaster as far as I'm concerned. You're doomed to fail when you have ridiculous, rules, strategies or whatever you choose to call them, like that when you are fighting a war.

Especially when fighting a war where the enemy has absolutely no respect or cares about who or what they blow up or kill.

If the enemy does not respect it's own supposed Holy place of worship, then why the hell should we?

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: Don Cardi] #360034
01/31/07 03:12 PM
01/31/07 03:12 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel

If your enemy is holed up in a place that either the field commanders or the general have deemed off limits for attack, and they blast the shit out of your troops from within that off limits place, and take refuge there, and store their weapons there, and put snipers on the roofs there who pick off your soldiers one after the other or force your troops to retreat because they are not allowed to fire back, you're going to tell me that tactics like that are NOT going to affect the strategic outcome of the war?

See, I may not be educated, experienced or trained in military strategies and tactics, but street smarts and common sense tells me that if your enemy is killing your soldiers one after the other because he is holed up in a place where he can fire upon you, but you cannot fire back, you cannot win the fight. Allowing your enemy to strategically base their position in a place where they can kill you from, but where you cannot even fire back at them, is a recipe for disaster as far as I'm concerned. You're doomed to fail when you have ridiculous, rules, strategies or whatever you choose to call them, like that when you are fighting a war.

Especially when fighting a war where the enemy has absolutely no respect or cares about who or what they blow up or kill.

If the enemy does not respect it's own supposed Holy place of worship, then why the hell should we?

Don Cardi

DC you are assuming the only place from which they are attacking us are mosques. That is not the case. I am sure some mosques are used, but the fact is they are stashing ammunition all over the place...probably in their own basements. The real problem isnt that we have a policy against going into mosques, the problem is that we can no longer identify "the enemy." I read someplace that the Malaki government wants us out. You know what? DISCLAIMER: I am only being half serious here.. We should say "fine." If they all want to kill each other for the next 20 years let 'em do it ...."they're animals anyway let them lose their souls."

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: Don Cardi] #360041
01/31/07 03:57 PM
01/31/07 03:57 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas

from within that off limits place, and take refuge there, and store their weapons there, and put snipers on the roofs there who pick off your soldiers one after the other or force your troops to retreat because they are not allowed to fire back, you're going to tell me that tactics like that are NOT going to affect the strategic outcome of the war?

Don Cardi

We keep going around and around on this. If you are obtaining ROE info from former soldiers who fought in Iraq, then the info they are giving you is either mistaken, incidental, or they are lying. I defy anyone to produce a genral order that precludes attacks upon mosques when those mosques are used as a fire base. The right of self-defense forms the basis of US military ROE. Ask those soldiers you refered to to quote the general order that precluded them from attacking a mosque. If they're unit commanders precluded such a tactical response, they made it for a good reason, which, if you were to confront them about it, they would tell you the reason.

I think you overestimate the value of your common semse. The strategic component of the war in Iraq addresses how the weapons and personnel got into the Mosque, not what disposition was made of them once they were there. Yes, lack of education, experience, and training in military staregies counts for a whole lot when one is critiqing operations in a military theater.

For example, one needs to know the diffeence between counter-attack and fire suppression; between fire for effect and for collateral damage; between a 5,56 and a 7.62 caliber shell and their effects. There's alot more to it than on TV.

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: olivant] #360090
01/31/07 08:48 PM
01/31/07 08:48 PM
NY
NYC Goodfella Offline
Button
NYC Goodfella  Offline
Button
NY

For example, one needs to know the diffeence between counter-attack and fire suppression; between fire for effect and for collateral damage; between a 5,56 and a 7.62 caliber shell and their effects. There's alot more to it than on TV.

What relevance does this have to the fact that our troops are being fired upon from areas such as a mosque (as Don Cardi pointed out) and are not given the opportunity to fire back. Your disscussing irrelevant information when the point remains that if you are ordered to hold fire, you can't win a war, weather your intentions are to shoot for collateral damage or for effect.

Last edited by NYC Goodfella; 01/31/07 08:49 PM.

A CowArd Dies a 1000 deaths, a Soldier dies but Once
Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: NYC Goodfella] #360092
01/31/07 08:53 PM
01/31/07 08:53 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: NYC Goodfella

What relevance does this have to the fact that our troops are being fired upon from areas such as a mosque (as Don Cardi pointed out) and are not given the opportunity to fire back. Your disscussing irrelevant information when the point remains that if you are ordered to hold fire, you can't win a war, weather your intentions are to shoot for collateral damage or for effect.

Madonne! Read the post again and this time read the whole post!

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: olivant] #360094
01/31/07 08:57 PM
01/31/07 08:57 PM
NY
NYC Goodfella Offline
Button
NYC Goodfella  Offline
Button
NY

Madonne! Read the post again and this time read the whole post!

I read the post, why don't you stop dodging the discussion at hand and back up your claim. I'll wait....

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: NYC Goodfella] #360095
01/31/07 08:58 PM
01/31/07 08:58 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Olivant and NYC, sitting UNDEr a TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #360096
01/31/07 09:01 PM
01/31/07 09:01 PM
NY
NYC Goodfella Offline
Button
NYC Goodfella  Offline
Button
NY

Wow I haven't heard that since kindergarden. WHat is it like being in the same grade as your kids?

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: olivant] #360097
01/31/07 09:07 PM
01/31/07 09:07 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
If you are obtaining ROE info from former soldiers who fought in Iraq, then the info they are giving you is either mistaken, incidental, or they are lying.

Ok, I see where your mentality is on this. I guess that the numerous amount of soldiers that I've worked with and have come in contact with over the last couple of years, on many different occassions, are all lying and colluding on this claim.

I think you overestimate the value of your common semse.

You know Olivant, you surprise me by making remarks like that. I always thought more of you. But in truth, you may be right, because common sense was telling me to listen to what you had to say because you said that you served in vietnam. So valuing my common sense I did try lsitening to what you had to say. But I guess that I actually did overestimate my common sense.

Yes, lack of education, experience, and training in military staregies counts for a whole lot when one is critiqing operations in a military theater.

Well, the 7.62 cal shell was used in the M14 which was replaced by the M16 which is the newer standard weapon. The 5.56 cal has a much lower recoil and is no longer the standard caliber for U.S. forces on the battlefield because modern and updated body armor will not be penetrated by the 5.56 therefore making it uneffective in today's war. The original 7.62 has been upgraded and will out perform both the original 7.62 and the 5.56, because of it's ability to lethaly penetrate body armor, and also because of it's ability to perform from long range.

TV? No, I don't know these things from TV. I do learn about them from reading, working with and talking with real live soldiers who have been on the battlefields of Iraq and experienced much of what I have tried explaining to you, first hand.

You know it's kind of ironic that when someone from the left critiques the war itself and calls it a failure, and criticizes the soldiers who are fighting there, they are portrayed as excersizing their freedom of speech, excersizing their rights under the constitution. But when someone like myself questions something that has been told to him by soldiers returning from the battlefield, I am accused of not being educated because of the concerns that I have for our troops and the way that they are made to fight the war. Double standards.

With all due respect Olivant, (and I sincerely respect you for serving our country in Vietnam) I don't doubt your knowledge when it comes to military issues. Obviously you would know more than the average civilian would. But that does not make you more superior than anyone else here who has an opinion on things. Your being an veteran does gives you the right to belittle someone just because they have not served in the military. You should be looking to educate others from your experience instead of calling the returning vets liars or accusing people of being uneducated.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: NYC Goodfella] #360099
01/31/07 09:19 PM
01/31/07 09:19 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Wow I haven't heard that since kindergarden. WHat is it like being in the same grade as your kids?

Burn!

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: Double-J] #360102
01/31/07 09:26 PM
01/31/07 09:26 PM
NY
NYC Goodfella Offline
Button
NYC Goodfella  Offline
Button
NY

Burn!

fight me

Last edited by NYC Goodfella; 01/31/07 09:27 PM.

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: NYC Goodfella] #360104
01/31/07 09:28 PM
01/31/07 09:28 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Burn!

fight me

Why? I enjoyed your post.

Regards,
Double-J

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: Double-J] #360105
01/31/07 09:32 PM
01/31/07 09:32 PM
NY
NYC Goodfella Offline
Button
NYC Goodfella  Offline
Button
NY
im only joking with u

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: NYC Goodfella] #360115
01/31/07 09:51 PM
01/31/07 09:51 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

im only joking with u

You mean the way I talk? What? Funny how? What's funny about it? He's a big boy. He knows what he said. Funny, how? Let me understand this. But I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I'm here to fucking amuse you? What do you mean, funny? How am I funny? I don't know. You said it. You said I'm funny. How am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me?

Tell me what's funny.

Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: Double-J] #360117
01/31/07 09:54 PM
01/31/07 09:54 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Ball Breaker

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Boxer's 'Low Blow' [Re: NYC Goodfella] #360120
01/31/07 10:00 PM
01/31/07 10:00 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee

I don't know, whats it like to be fucked for life like your kids?

Besides, I'm adding as much to the conversation as you and your closet lover are.

ZERO!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull