GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 58 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,168
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,388
Posts1,059,834
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Mad Johnny] #345816
11/26/06 01:34 PM
11/26/06 01:34 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: Mad Johnny

Not produced positive results? Korea, Desert Storm...

The United States achieved a great victory in both conflicts in that they helped to liberate Kuwait from Iraqi aggression, and they did the same for the South Koreans.

Seriously Johnny, you keep coming back with these one liners like "Any argument constructed around Palestinians not being human beings is flawed and wrong" and the old "I can list" responses.

But you don't give explainations of why you believe someone's arguement is wrong by providing your own reasons, and you never seem to list the examples that you continually keep claiming to have.

I would really appreciate it if you would provide us with some facts, instead of giving us these generic type responses.

It makes for a much more solid debate.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Signor Vitelli] #345817
11/26/06 01:39 PM
11/26/06 01:39 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: Signor Vitelli
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Suicide bomber identified as grandmother

JABALYA, Gaza, Nov. 24 (UPI)

..."A martyr's death is permitted for all, women and men." Najar's son, Jihad, said after the attack.

Her son Jihad???

Doesn't that mean "holy war"?

Make of that what you will. Unbelievable.

Signor V.

Yes Vitelli, I also picked up on that when I read the article.

I don't know. Normal people call their grandmothers to find out how to make certain foods and desserts.

These people call their grandmothers to find out how to make certain bombs and explosives.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Don Cardi] #345827
11/26/06 02:02 PM
11/26/06 02:02 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

I don't know. Normal people call their grandmothers to find out how to make certain foods and desserts.

These people call their grandmothers to find out how to make certain bombs and explosives.

Many of them are not that different from us EXCEPT that they're willing to die for a political belief. This is what I was alluding to earlier.

Much like we had to learn to deal with the Japanese suicide bombers in WWII we must learn to deal with these fanatics today in the Middle East. We're fighting a different kind of enemy now; one that can't be identified by a uniform. To understand them is the first step in helping to defeat them.

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Don Cardi] #345828
11/26/06 02:11 PM
11/26/06 02:11 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Mad Johnny,

If (and this is an "if") you are referring to the "flood" of European Jews into Israel as the pilgrimage that many Jews made after the Holocaust, I find your characterization of this as rather an unusual one. These European Jews were the too few survivors of an incredible and unbelievable genocide who found their previous homeland's to be a vast cemetery, their families massacred. They ran blockades and surmounted incredible hurdles in order to return to what they considered their promised land.

While there are many who have issues with the way that the UN sanctioned the country of Israel, and have issues with the US support of this country, how can you equate one with the other?

Are their madmen in any culture? I believe that the likes of Tim McVeigh, Charles Whitman and Dylan Klebold have taught us that there are. However, by and large, the US as a country and Americans as a culture, do not indoctrinate children into believing that they will only achieve honor for themselves and their families by slaughtering anyone who does not share their beliefs, that "infidels" (translation: anyone who thinks differently than you) are the enemy and that no possible tolerance of a different way of life, culture or set of beliefs is allowed.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Sicilian Babe] #345833
11/26/06 02:46 PM
11/26/06 02:46 PM
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
So the destruction of their homes in Europe gave them the right to take another people's land? That does not make sense.

DC, the point is I should not have to go into such things. Because by not acknowledging Palestinians are humans, you have a flawed argument. There is no way around that. You're trying to change what they are in order to fit your ideas and that's wrong.

Great success in Korea? What!? That was a horrid war that has not ended and right now the situation is the same as it was before the war. It is not a great success.

Desert Storm a great success? Nope, it took a second invasion to try and right that mess and that only turned into a bigger fiasco.

My replies are not "generic" and I do answer any challenges to my points. I guess I just assume too much prior knowledge here in this case.

Officially the victim/target of the first and third Non-Aggression Pact attacks #2 is Fathersson # 4 is Double-J

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006

Double-J: may you serve us better from above, smile on from heaven

"Buh-Bye"
Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Mad Johnny] #345852
11/26/06 03:53 PM
11/26/06 03:53 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

DC, You're trying to change what they are in order to fit your ideas and that's wrong.

I think that you have it backwards. It is they who are trying to change what others believe to fit their own ideas, and that is why they carry out the acts that they do. They have and continue to try to force their ideas and beliefs on others by using acts of violence and by murdering innocent children and civilians.

Where have I 'forced' my ideas and beliefs on anyone? All I've tried to advocate here is that these people need to cease the hatred, the killing and the violence if they ever want to be heard and listened to.

If you act like an animal, you will be treated as one. If you act like a civilized human being, then you'll be heard.

We can go back and forth all day long if we want. However it is quite obvious that you will continue to believe that they are justified in what they do, and that I will never be convinced that they are.

Now as for your statement about Kuwait, again, I think that you have your facts mixed up on that one. Perhaps you should go back and re-read your notes.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Sicilian Babe] #345854
11/26/06 04:02 PM
11/26/06 04:02 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Anyone who blows themselves up in an attempt to take as many others with them as possible is not wired straight...

It has nothing whatsoever to do with being 'wired straight'.

It has to do with a teaching, a belief, an attitude toward another group of people that's instilled into your head from the day you are born.

That's why they feel she's 'brought great honor to the homeland'...and the sooner we strategize with that in mind, the better.

Apple

ps - Mad Johnny is correct about one thing, and one thing only...the Korean War. It never ended and there was NO U.S. success. A treaty is all there has been to keep another bullet from being fired over the past 50+ years.

Last edited by AppleOnYa; 11/26/06 04:10 PM.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: AppleOnYa] #345856
11/26/06 04:28 PM
11/26/06 04:28 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa
Anyone who blows themselves up in an attempt to take as many others with them as possible is not wired straight...

It has nothing whatsoever to do with being 'wired straight'.

It has to do with a teaching, a belief, an attitude toward another group of people that's instilled into your head from the day you are born.

That's why they feel she's 'brought great honor to the homeland'...and the sooner we strategize with that in mind, the better.

Apple

ps - Mad Johnny is correct about the Korean War. It never ended and there was NO U.S. success. A treaty is all there has been to keep another bullet from being fired over the past 50+ years.

Yes, it is something that is instilled and inbreaded in these people from birth. But that doesn't mean that they are normal or that their teachings should be accepted or tolerated. It doesn't mean that they are wired straight either.

Although you and Johnny do not see our intervention in the Korean War as a success on our part, I do. The South Koreans were not conquered by the North. The spread of communism was halted because of our support and South Korea transformed itself into a democracy with a free-market economy. In the end it turned out to be a successful defense of South Korea's territory.

I don't view that as failing on our part. And neither would those veterans who fought in that war.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Mad Johnny] #345858
11/26/06 04:43 PM
11/26/06 04:43 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Desert Storm a great success? Nope, it took a second invasion to try and right that mess and that only turned into a bigger fiasco.

Please explain.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Mad Johnny] #345859
11/26/06 04:44 PM
11/26/06 04:44 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Mad:

You do neeeeed!!! to check your history. Indigenous? Once again (in case you forgot) Mohammed was a bedouin from the Arabian peninsula who owed his allegiance to an arabian clan. His followers came from the same place. The Seljuks in the tenth century were nomads from asia. Salad ed Din in the twelth century was a Kurd. The Mameluks in the thirteenth century were from southern Russia.

What peoples is it exactly that you are maintaining are indigenous to Palestine which, by the way, was the Roman name for most of the middle east which included Syria as a major province and Judea as only part of that province? That's why Judea was ruled by a procurator and not a Governor as Syria was. Who was it that Pompey attacked in 60 BC and who was it that routed the Roman forces under Cestius Gallus in 66 AD. Were the Romans attacking Palestinians or Jews or Israelites, or Israelis? It probably didn'tr matter to the romans what they called themselves. But it's recorded that they called themselves Jews and they defended their peoles, their homeland, their Temple, and their religious practices. Again, who's indigenous?

Last edited by olivant; 11/26/06 04:47 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Don Cardi] #345860
11/26/06 04:46 PM
11/26/06 04:46 PM
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
DC, you tried to hack what I stated. You, and this is fact, are trying to change Palestinians from humans to less than human. You called them "barbarians." In fact, they are humans. Logically, because they are humans, you're argument falls apart because it is based on them being non-human.

I never ever stated that they are right in what they are doing. Again, this is an attempt on your part to intentionally misintepret me.

Ever think that the ideas you are promoting were "instilled and inbreaded" in you from birth?

Let's just have all the Irish Catholics in America go back to Ireland and take it over, set up a new government and oppress the local people.

Officially the victim/target of the first and third Non-Aggression Pact attacks #2 is Fathersson # 4 is Double-J

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006

"Buh-Bye"
Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: olivant] #345861
11/26/06 04:53 PM
11/26/06 04:53 PM
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
According to you, no one is indigenous.

Just because the founder of Islam is from another area, it does not make Palestinians foreigners. You're basing nationality on religion.

Ok, so I'll call it "the Levant" from now on instead of "Palestine."

People living in a Roman territory weren't all Roman citizens. The people living in that area are Semites. Just because some Semites are Muslims does not make them foreigners. Semitic Jews were expelled from the area. Those that were non-Jewish were allowed to stay.

"Buh-Bye"
Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Mad Johnny] #345862
11/26/06 05:02 PM
11/26/06 05:02 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
DC, you tried to hack what I stated. You, and this is fact, are trying to change Palestinians from humans to less than human. You called them "barbarians." In fact, they are humans. Logically, because they are humans, you're argument falls apart because it is based on them being non-human.

I never ever stated that they are right in what they are doing. Again, this is an attempt on your part to intentionally misintepret me.

Ever think that the ideas you are promoting were "instilled and inbreaded" in you from birth?

Let's just have all the Irish Catholics in America go back to Ireland and take it over, set up a new government and oppress the local people.

Let's see now. Yes, some of what I believe in was probably instilled in me at birth. I would like to think that what was instilled in me at birth was the fact that I was taught that I should respect other human life. Is this what's been instilled in the mind of a suicide bomber? Which would YOU rather instill in your child?

And please Johnny, stop taking everything so personally! I never attempted to INTENTIONALY misinterpret you. Sometimes people can misunderstand something that you are trying to say. It's not always a case of intentional misinterpretation.

NO WHERE have I ever advocated that those people should NOT believe in the religion that they practice but instead should believe in mine. You're twisting words here Johnny. Intentional?

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Don Cardi] #345863
11/26/06 05:13 PM
11/26/06 05:13 PM
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
Quote:
NO WHERE have I ever advocated that those people should NOT believe in the religion that they practice but instead should believe in mine.

And I never said you did advocate that So who's twisting now?

My point about what someone learns from birth depends on where that person is. In America, and I'm not saying you personally, there is a natural tendency to dislike Islam that is drilled from birth. The same thing the other way around happens there.

"Buh-Bye"
Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Mad Johnny] #345868
11/26/06 05:36 PM
11/26/06 05:36 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
My point about what someone learns from birth depends on where that person is. In America, and I'm not saying you personally, there is a natural tendency to dislike Islam that is drilled from birth. The same thing the other way around happens there.

MJ
IMHO I seriously doubt that all American's instill in our children to hate Islam from birth. I know I wasn't brought up to hate like that.

Last edited by Mignon; 11/26/06 05:38 PM.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Mad Johnny] #345869
11/26/06 05:41 PM
11/26/06 05:41 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Just like it is for Cardi, it's a challenge for me to follow your logic, your arguments. One of them is that the Jews invaded Palestine and stole it from the indigenous peoples. Again, who do you define as indigenous? Also, you seem to be basing this one of your arguments on a pedantic temporal period that's not much more than the past half century.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Don Cardi] #345870
11/26/06 06:02 PM
11/26/06 06:02 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
[quote=Don Cardi...NO WHERE have I ever advocated that those people should NOT believe in the religion that they practice but instead should believe in mine...[/quote]

No. But you're calling them & their teachings 'not normal'.

While I agree with you that the beliefs should be neither tolerated nor accepted, this stuff is quite 'normal' to them.
Because it is apparently all they know.

While keeping South Korea free was technically a 'success', then there was success for the other side as well. The U.S. did not 'win' that war. As MJ states...it has never ended therefore has no winner.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: AppleOnYa] #345878
11/26/06 06:41 PM
11/26/06 06:41 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
We can claim bias against Islam, we can argue that "not wired straight" is different from hearing a certain doctrine over and over and over since infancy, we can argue that the long arm of the American military has added insult to the injuries that some people feel has been perpetrated, we can argue that some believe that these acts of violence are performed by barbarians that are less than human. One thing is very clear to me. Anyone who straps on explosives and blows themselves up in a purposeful attempt to take as many innocent lives with them as possible is not humane. And there is no justification for it, IMO.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Mad Johnny] #345880
11/26/06 06:51 PM
11/26/06 06:51 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
In America, and I'm not saying you personally, there is a natural tendency to dislike Islam that is drilled from birth.

Care to provide us with some fact to back up that kind of a claim? Personally I think that your statement is outrageous. Not saying that there aren't scattered cases of that going on here in the U.S., but you make it sound as though it is a cultural thing within the U.S.

I am also waiting for an answer to this question that I posted to you earlier : Which would YOU rather instill in your child?

Quote:
While keeping South Korea free was technically a 'success', then there was success for the other side as well. The U.S. did not 'win' that war. As MJ states...it has never ended therefore has no winner.

WRONG! North Korea along with soviet backing planned on conquering South Korea to convert them to communism. They did NOT succeed in doing that.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED By South Korea and the United States!

Therefore the misson of the North Koreans, "the other side," was NOT a success as you claim it was. It was not a matter of winning a war on the part of the U.S. It was a matter of stopping North Korea and it's communist ways from overtaking the South and converting it to communism. A way for the USA to stop the spreading and threat of communism.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Sicilian Babe] #345883
11/26/06 07:01 PM
11/26/06 07:01 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
...Anyone who straps on explosives and blows themselves up in a purposeful attempt to take as many innocent lives with them as possible is not humane...

Now you're talkin!!!

Although I can't think of an instance where these people nor anyone else has considered it 'humane' behavior...since their purpose IS to take lives in a violent manner, and cause others to suffer horribly.

And of course there is 'no justification for it' in your opinion nor mine. But there IS justification for it in theirs. As stated, they feel it 'honors the homeland'.

Which again brings up the profound statement:
"The sooner our leaders here in the U.S. realize that, the sooner we'll be better to deal with the situation over there."

Apple

ps - So glad to know that we 'can argue' here on the BB! It's something no one has tried before!!!

Last edited by AppleOnYa; 11/26/06 07:05 PM.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Sicilian Babe] #345884
11/26/06 07:03 PM
11/26/06 07:03 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Anyone who straps on explosives and blows themselves up in a purposeful attempt to take as many innocent lives with them as possible is not humane. And there is no justification for it, IMO.

Well said SB. Well said.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Don Cardi] #345886
11/26/06 07:06 PM
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
You've definitely over simplified the Korean conflict, DC.

I've pointed out that Palestinians are more indigenous than those who came from Europe after WWII.

Quote:
Care to provide us with some fact to back up that kind of a claim?

Surely you calling them "barbarians" is proof of my assertion. Also, how about the crack downs and discrimination targeted at Muslims after 9/11? That was pretty apparent. How about those Muslim men who were kicked off a plane just recently because some little girl was scared of them?

Show me proof the the domino theory is actually real, DC. Also, China was the major backer of Korea, not the Soviets. The Russians supplied planes and pilots and little else.

"Buh-Bye"
Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: AppleOnYa] #345887
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa

So glad to know that we 'can argue' here on the BB! It's something no one has tried before!!!

Who's arguing? I don't sense any hostility in SB's post, and I know that there isn't any in my posts. As far as I am concerned, we're having a discussion.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Mad Johnny] #345888
11/26/06 07:08 PM
11/26/06 07:08 PM
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
Maybe we should have a separate Korean war/communism thread to keep the focus clear?

"Buh-Bye"
Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Mad Johnny] #345890
11/26/06 07:11 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Don't you get board of talking about the same thing all the time. War,War,War...

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Mad Johnny] #345891
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
... In America, and I'm not saying you personally, there is a natural tendency to dislike Islam that is drilled from birth...

Not true.

Though I'm sure you would like to believe that as a justification for your 'understanding them' and 'seeing their side of it' mantra.

Apple

ps - Just curious since it was mentioned earlier in the thread. (And not necessarily for Mad J to answer.) Why is it that YOU have returned from 'Thanksgiving exile' and Double-J is, in your words, 'gone'.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Sicilian Babe] #345892
11/26/06 07:12 PM
11/26/06 07:12 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss

If (and this is an "if") you are referring to the "flood" of European Jews into Israel as the pilgrimage that many Jews made after the Holocaust, I find your characterization of this as rather an unusual one. These European Jews were the too few survivors of an incredible and unbelievable genocide who found their previous homeland's to be a vast cemetery, their families massacred. They ran blockades and surmounted incredible hurdles in order to return to what they considered their promised land.

Actually the survivors of the holocaust were only a small fraction of the total number of Jews that left Europe for Israel. Germany started exporting Jews in the 1930's as a peaceful means of relieving the tension. Often times at the request of the respective Jew. It was working well until world warII started, then the program as well as Jewish relations in Europe were officially done for.

Last edited by Ice; 11/26/06 07:16 PM.

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Don Cardi] #345893
11/26/06 07:13 PM
11/26/06 07:13 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
...Who's arguing? I don't sense any hostility in SB's post, and I know that there isn't any in my posts. As far as I am concerned, we're having a discussion...

In the general sense. Not necessarily referencing this thread.

Apple

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: Mad Johnny] #345894
11/26/06 07:14 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
You've definitely over simplified the Korean conflict, DC.

China was the major backer of Korea, not the Soviets. The Russians supplied planes and pilots and little else.

Yes, China was the major backer of North Korea. They were the Tattaglias of the war. Russia provided combat advisors, military pilots and weapons. They were the Barzini's of the war.

Still waiting for an answer to my original question to you.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Suicide Bombing Grandmother [Re: AppleOnYa] #345895
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
I'm just trying to push the opposite side of the argument because there is truth on both sides. I'm not Palestinian so I don't know exactly how they feel.

DJ is gone, sadly

"Buh-Bye"
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull