GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 288 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,590
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,062
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,364
Posts1,059,423
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276490
06/08/06 09:59 AM
06/08/06 09:59 AM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Don Pappo Napolitano Offline OP
Underboss
Don Pappo Napolitano  Offline OP
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ok People The World Cup Tournament is gonna start tomorrow and I cannot wait for it anymore!

Goal keepers: Roberto Abbondanzieri (Boca Juniors), Leonardo Franco (Atlético de Madrid, ESP) y Oscar Ustari (Independiente).

Defense: Fabricio Coloccini (Deportivo, ESP), Roberto Ayala (Valencia, ESP), Nicolás Burdisso (Inter, ITA), Gabriel Heinze (Manchester United, ENG), Gabriel Milito (Zaragoza, ESP), Juan Pablo Sorín (Villarreal, ESP) y Leandro Cufré (Roma, ITA).

Midfield: Maxi Rodríguez (Atlético de Madrid, ESP), Luis González (Oporto, POR), Lionel Scaloni (West Ham, ENG), Javier Mascherano (Corinthians, BRA), Esteban Cambiasso (Inter, ITA), Juan Román Riquelme (Villarreal, ESP) y Pablo Aimar (Valencia, ESP).

Foward: Lionel Messi (Barcelona, ESP), Carlos Tevez (Corinthians, BRA), Javier Saviola (Sevilla, ESP), Hernán Crespo (Chelsea, ENG), Julio Cruz (Inter, ITA) y Rodrigo Palacio (Boca Juniors).

A MEETING WITH THE ELEPHANTS FROM AFRICA, WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE.

Argentina is gonna face Cote d'Ivoire on Saturday, I don´t know why we always have to face an african team, we are used to get hurt in these matches!

GO, GO!!! AND LET´S GET IT ALL!!!!!!

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276491
06/08/06 10:58 AM
06/08/06 10:58 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Fuggetboutit, you an't ganna win it, :p

What has happend to Veron,does he still play for Argentina

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276492
06/08/06 11:01 AM
06/08/06 11:01 AM
Brazil
Tony Mosrite Offline
Underboss
Tony Mosrite  Offline
Underboss
Brazil
I also can not wait anymore. it's gonna be a great world cup.

well, I believe Argentina is the best team out there after Brazil. I love the way they are quiet, calm, out of the spotlight in these pre-cup days, EXACTLY the opposite of Brazil, whose preparation looks like a tv show, with celebrity-like players and fellow brazilians making a carnival in Switzerland and Germany.

I've seen Argentina with more great playesr on their team in the past, but I think they're gonna be serious to win it all if Riquelme and Messi play for real. I only think they could use an upgrade on offense. Crespo is a joke, Saviola is not a first caliber player, just like Tevez, Figueroa and whoelse they put there. but I believe, if Argentina wins, it will be not because they had the best team, but because they did it what it takes to win. and they're VERY good at doing that.

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276493
06/08/06 01:33 PM
06/08/06 01:33 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO:
Fuggetboutit, you an't ganna win it, :p

What has happend to Veron,does he still play for Argentina
Veron doesn`t exist! He is a good for nothing! Lucky for us he doesn`t play. He was probably removed from the argentinian team because of his bad behavior, he pisses everybody off. He had a personal matter with Sorin and that could be one of the reasons he is out. Much better, I don`t want the team to come back right away.

I see you are from England, aren`t you?

It doesn`t matter, no ill feelings against you...

But probably there will be a Argentina VS England match again!

Don`t cry for me,England!

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276494
06/08/06 01:35 PM
06/08/06 01:35 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Mosrite:
I also can not wait anymore. it's gonna be a great world cup.

well, I believe Argentina is the best team out there after Brazil. I love the way they are quiet, calm, out of the spotlight in these pre-cup days, EXACTLY the opposite of Brazil, whose preparation looks like a tv show, with celebrity-like players and fellow brazilians making a carnival in Switzerland and Germany.

I've seen Argentina with more great playesr on their team in the past, but I think they're gonna be serious to win it all if Riquelme and Messi play for real. I only think they could use an upgrade on offense. Crespo is a joke, Saviola is not a first caliber player, just like Tevez, Figueroa and whoelse they put there. but I believe, if Argentina wins, it will be not because they had the best team, but because they did it what it takes to win. and they're VERY good at doing that.
Well...nobody is Maradona....maybe Messi...but Messi himself said that comparing him with Maradona doesn`t make sense.....

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276495
06/10/06 11:30 AM
06/10/06 11:30 AM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
In 3 hours and a half we are gonna play against Cote d'Ivoire!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hpoe we can hunt the elephants!

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276496
06/10/06 12:37 PM
06/10/06 12:37 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline
Underboss
The north
England won today, although Svens changes were awful.

Argentina should beat Ivory Coast today, hope they don't though as they are my Sweepstake team :p

Seriously though, Argentina will get to the quarter finals atleast, they have some great players, Riguelme, Tevez, Messi etc are all very good players and will shine i believe. You also have alot of experience in the squad, Crespo, Ayala, Sorin etc. So the squad is well balanced. and as for Saviola being a 'joke' he as a champions league medal, enough said I feel.

Who's keyzer soze?

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you eunich jelly thou.
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276497
06/12/06 05:29 PM
06/12/06 05:29 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Fortunatly we won 2-1. Crespo and Saviola made the goals for Argentina.

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276498
06/12/06 07:11 PM
06/12/06 07:11 PM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
It was such a beautiful game... I love how they play, it's just something else. Like the ball never stops moving back and forth, you know? No one takes a long stretch of just taking it down, they keep making short passes back and forth. It's such a good tactic, because it makes it so hard for the other team to follow the ball. Plus, they're so good defensively... every time Ivory Coast had the ball, they couldn't keep possession for too long before Argentina stole it. And all this without Messi and Tevez! This team is going to be unstoppable, if they keep playing this well.

Che, Don Pappo... this year, the Quilmes commercials will be more happy! I was there in 2002, when that really sad commercial was on... the one that said "Vos creias que nos iba a ir mejor? Ellos tambien." I don't know if you remember that... and it showed the team hugging after losing. This year they're going to be really hard to beat, I think.

Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276499
06/16/06 02:24 PM
06/16/06 02:24 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
ARGENTINA 6---SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO 0!!!!!! WE WON AGAIN!!!!!!!

ARGENTINA 6-0 SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO
16 June 2006
by FIFAworldcup.com

Argentina gave a fearsome show of attacking strength as they swept aside Group C rivals Serbia and Montenegro 6-0 in Gelsenkirchen on Friday, 16 June 2006.
Jose Pekerman's team equalled their record FIFA World Cup™ win against Peru from 1978 against opponents they had, coincidentally, dismantled by the same score at the 2004 Olympic Football Tournament. More importantly, the victory took them a big step closer to the second round, while leaving Serbia and Montenegro’s hopes hanging by a thread.

The flow of goals began in the sixth minute with Maxi Rodriguez and after Esteban Cambiasso had doubled the lead in the 31st minute, Rodriguez struck again to make it 3-0 ten minutes later. There was no respite for Serbia and Montenegro after the break as, following the dismissal of Mateja Kezman, Hernan Crespo hit Argentina's fourth in the 78th minute. Substitutes Carlos Tevez (84') and Lionel Messi (88') completed the scoring in the final ten minutes.

The match:
2' Argentina showed their intent from the off, putting the Serbia and Montenegro defence under early pressure with a series of corners.

6' Serbia and Montenegro's defence went 649 minutes without conceding in qualifying but it took Argentina just six minutes to find the net here, following some fine interplay between Rodriguez, Juan Pablo Sorin and Javier Saviola. Rodriguez applied the final touch as he collected a Saviola pass and slipped the ball past Dragoslav Jevric. (1-0)

10' Predrag Djordjevic had the first sight of the Argentine goal at the other end but his volleyed attempted lacked power and direction.

17' Luis Gonzalez left the field with an apparent injury to the adductor muscle in his left leg, Cambiasso coming on in his place.

23' A spell of Serbia and Montenegro possession proved short-lived and Argentina soon had the Balkan team under pressure again, Juan Roman Riquelme testing their backline with a couple of set-pieces.

28' Riquelme worked his way into a shooting position but blazed the ball over the crossbar.

31' A glorious move produced Argentina's second goal. The ball was swept crossfield from one navy shirt to another before arriving at the feet of Cambiasso. He fed Crespo with his back to goal in the box, and was on hand to meet the striker's back-heeled return and shoot high into the net. (2-0)

35' Crespo raced onto Saviola's through-ball and finished past Jevric but the linesman's flag was already raised for offside.

41'
The third goal arrived thanks to the persistence of Saviola. After stealing the ball from Mladen Krstajic by the corner flag, he glided past another white shirt before launching a low shot at goal. Jevric got a hand to the ball, pushing it towards the far post where Rodriguez turned it into the net, via a post. (3-0)

More of the same:
46' Roberto Abbondanzieri was finally called into action, to turn behind a low drive from Savo Milosevic.
51' Crespo, seeking a goal of his own, powered in a shot on goal but straight at Jevric. Sorin then engineered another opportunity in the box with an eye-catching flick of his heel but Saviola was flagged offside.

55' A clear scoring chance went begging for Serbia and Montenegro, following some fine work by substitute Danijel Ljuboja. After surging down the right, he sidestepped a defender and launched a cross to the far post to Kezman. The No.8 volleyed the ball back across goal but, with a free header, Milosevic – on his 100th international appearance - failed to even make contact with the ball.

65' The Serbo-Montenegrins' day went from bad to worse with Kezman dismissed for a two-footed challenge on Javier Mascherano.

74' Riquelme nearly conjured a goal for Crespo with a gorgeous flick but the No.9 went down under pressure from an opponent and the opportunity was gone.

78' Just three minutes after taking the field for his first FIFA World Cup appearance, Messi became the architect of Argentina's fourth goal. Breaking into the left-hand side of the penalty box, he looked up and sent a low cross to the far post where Crespo did the rest. (4-0)

84' Tevez, another substititute, was one of six Argentina players who played in the victory over Serbia and Montenegro in Patras two years ago. He scored twice then and found the net here with a fine effort. After leaving two defenders for dead he placed the ball low past Jevric for another memorable Argentina goal. (5-0)
88' Now Tevez turned provider, picking out Messi's surge into the box and the teenager did the rest with a confident finish inside the near post. (6-0)

In conclusion: If anyone doubted Argentina's credentials, they can doubt no more. As for Serbia and Montenegro, this ‘nightmare group’ has become just that.

The next challenger is "The Clockwork Orange"

Here is a picture of GOD!!!!!

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276500
06/16/06 02:27 PM
06/16/06 02:27 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:
It was such a beautiful game... I love how they play, it's just something else. Like the ball never stops moving back and forth, you know? No one takes a long stretch of just taking it down, they keep making short passes back and forth. It's such a good tactic, because it makes it so hard for the other team to follow the ball. Plus, they're so good defensively... every time Ivory Coast had the ball, they couldn't keep possession for too long before Argentina stole it. And all this without Messi and Tevez! This team is going to be unstoppable, if they keep playing this well.

Che, Don Pappo... this year, the Quilmes commercials will be more happy! I was there in 2002, when that really sad commercial was on... the one that said "Vos creias que nos iba a ir mejor? Ellos tambien." I don't know if you remember that... and it showed the team hugging after losing. This year they're going to be really hard to beat, I think.
As you can see we won today and we are waiting for the "Clockwork orange", the hardest challenger. I don`t remember that commercial but I guess I saw it once before.
And yes, this year we are one of the most difficult team to beat. We have Messi, Riquelme, Tevez, Sorin, Maxi Rodríguez, Cambiasso, etc.

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276501
06/17/06 10:26 AM
06/17/06 10:26 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Hey Don Pappo
Argentina did indeed look very impressive yesterday!
All in England are now hoping we avoid you in the quarter finals (if we get that far )
Looking forward to you playing Holland.
Good one that will be!

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276502
06/18/06 11:47 AM
06/18/06 11:47 AM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Yogi Barrabbas:
Hey Don Pappo
Argentina did indeed look very impressive yesterday!
All in England are now hoping we avoid you in the quarter finals (if we get that far )
Looking forward to you playing Holland.
Good one that will be!
Thank you! Have you seen the second goal? With 25 or more passes!The Cambiasso´s goal. You must face Sweeden in these days, your must difficult challenger in your group. And Argentina is gonna face Holland, the clockwork orange on Wednesday 4pm(Argentinian time). I think the next challenger would be Portugal or Mexico. And yes, we may face each other in the quarter finals if we get that far(I trust with Tevez, Messi, Sorin, Crespo and other we cannot be defeated the match after Holland).
Don´t forget England may have face the Gestapo(Germany) after Sweeden in the Fuherer´s bunker!
As you know, Argentina-England match is the toughest and most violent one in the world cup for obvious reasons, it´s a deadly classic match. And we don´t forget England won Argentina in the last world cup, and we want revenge!
We want you to beat Germany!

Aaron Lennon?Is he a relative of John or something like that?

Peter Crouch reminds me to a basketball player, he is too tall!!! It´s so funny to see him playing. Of course, he can make goals with his head, he may be the tallest in the world cup!

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276503
06/20/06 11:13 AM
06/20/06 11:13 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Crouch is playing well,Michael Owen is not but the main thing is we have Wayne Rooney back now and he really is vital to any hopes of success we have!
Not to bothered if England have to play Germany to be honest. We don't fear them like we used to and they don't look that great to me this time round. Good going forward but weak at the back.
Cambiasso's goal was superb,expect England to score a better one tonight against Sweden

Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276504
06/24/06 10:43 AM
06/24/06 10:43 AM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
We got a draw with Holland 0-0. It seems Argentina is not gonna face England in the quarter finals, Germany or Sweeden would be the challenger. Argentina and England could have a match in the final match. We are going to face Mexico today. I hope we can win!

Mark Owen got injuried, it was a pitty he had to leave the world cup.

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276505
06/24/06 12:17 PM
06/24/06 12:17 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Pappo Napolitano:
Mark Owen
Michael Owen

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276506
06/24/06 06:11 PM
06/24/06 06:11 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Pappo Napolitano:
[b]Mark Owen
Michael Owen [/b][/quote]Yeah, sorry!

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276507
06/24/06 06:39 PM
06/24/06 06:39 PM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
What a fantastic game today!!! 2 really great goals, and both so beautiful, but especially the second one. Wow.

Friday Argentina plays Germany, right? I know Argentina can win, for sure, I know they're the better team, but something in me is scared. It's one of those matches that can go either way, you know? They just need to practice hard this week. Practice those corner kicks, Romi!

My friend thinks it's fixed so Germany will at least make it to the semifinals. I hope not, that would really suck.

Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276508
06/24/06 06:49 PM
06/24/06 06:49 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:
What a fantastic game today!!! 2 really great goals, and both so beautiful, but especially the second one. Wow.

Friday Argentina plays Germany, right? I know Argentina can win, for sure, I know they're the better team, but something in me is scared. It's one of those matches that can go either way, you know? They just need to practice hard this week. Practice those corner kicks, Romi!

My friend thinks it's fixed so Germany will at least make it to the semifinals. I hope not, that would really suck.
I was so scared because I thought Mexico was gonna win the match, Rafa Marquez made a goal in 5 minutes!!!

But then, Crespo got a draw and Maxi Rodriguez got the victory in the 98 minutes...

Germany is the owner of this World Cup...France won France 98, for example...it may be fixed...but I hope Argentina can win Germany...it will be on June 30th. Everything is getting harder...

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276509
06/24/06 06:59 PM
06/24/06 06:59 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Argentina is playing excellent soccer right now. The match vs. Germany will be one for the ages, but I think Argentina will win.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276510
06/25/06 10:33 AM
06/25/06 10:33 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Argentina v Mexico was the game of the Tournament so far!
Brilliant match.
Argentina are still the team to beat for me...
England go again in 30 mins time,i have everything crossed as usual

Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276511
06/25/06 05:50 PM
06/25/06 05:50 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Beckham got the victory for England today! He shot straight to the goal keeper from Ecuador! I guess you are gonna face Portugal next time!

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276512
06/28/06 02:20 PM
06/28/06 02:20 PM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Portugal will fall to the mighty England!
Other teams must be quaking at the level of our performances so far :rolleyes:

Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276513
06/29/06 07:09 AM
06/29/06 07:09 AM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Pappo Napolitano:

Mark Owen got injuried, it was a pitty he had to leave the world cup.
Nah I think Mark Owen is too busy with the reformation of Take That.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276514
06/30/06 02:04 PM
06/30/06 02:04 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damn it! We lost! :p :p Ok, we lasted until the penalties... maybe next time! Gestapo killed us!

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276515
06/30/06 02:14 PM
06/30/06 02:14 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline
Underboss
The north
You should have brought Messi and Saviola on and kept Riquelme on, you probably would have won then I think.

Who's keyzer soze?

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you eunich jelly thou.
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276516
06/30/06 02:29 PM
06/30/06 02:29 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface.1:
You should have brought Messi and Saviola on and kept Riquelme on, you probably would have won then I think.
We didn`t count on Abondanzzieri`s injury. We could have won 1-0, the referee didn`t give us a penalty for Maxi Rodriguez...

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276517
06/30/06 02:41 PM
06/30/06 02:41 PM
T
tdkpaul Offline
Wiseguy
tdkpaul  Offline
T
Wiseguy
@ Don Pappo Napolitano

i am sorry
Diego Maradona was not allowed to entrance the arena (stadium) with his Friend
, because his friend had no VIP Ticket.

The best man, who cheers on the Player and Argentina, was missing. The power by maradona has gone.

If Maradona had been in the arena, the football team probably would have won the match.

Poor You! :p

Germany olee olee ollee ollee

Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276518
06/30/06 07:46 PM
06/30/06 07:46 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Stupid Ayala, don't you know you have to kick hard and not over the ground. I sincerely hope Portugal will kick Germany's ass in the 1/2 finals.

Stupid Deutschers

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Argentina in the FIFA World Cup Germany 2006 #276519
06/30/06 07:50 PM
06/30/06 07:50 PM
Brazil
Tony Mosrite Offline
Underboss
Tony Mosrite  Offline
Underboss
Brazil
how can Pekerman be so stupid??? how can he keep Messi in the bench? that's the dumbest thing a coach could do, in my opinion. imagine what Messi could do if he plated the overtime when everybody was dead-tired. also, he took off Riquelme, that was unbelievable. stupid man! d'oh!!

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk
Page 1 of 2 1 2