GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (TheKillingJoke), 307 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,680
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread #225132
06/07/06 10:24 PM
06/07/06 10:24 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Golden Axe is being brought back for PS3.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread #225133
06/07/06 10:40 PM
06/07/06 10:40 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Golden Axe is being brought back for PS3.
Holy shit, would you pay $80 for it though?

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread #225134
06/07/06 10:58 PM
06/07/06 10:58 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Uh, not the original Segaesque graphic version. With emulators, who in the right mind would buy older video games for new systems?

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread #225135
06/07/06 10:59 PM
06/07/06 10:59 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Uh, not the original Segaesque graphic version. With emulators, who in the right mind would buy older video games for new systems?
Oh, I'm just saying, since the PS3 is rumoured to carry $80 price tags on games because of the blu-ray discs.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread #225136
06/17/06 04:54 PM
06/17/06 04:54 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
From GameSpot.com

Quote:
PS3 bundle-palooza opens with $1,000-plus pack
European retailer Play.com lists 60GB PlayStation 3 with three games for 549 pounds ($1,016).

By Tim Surette, GameSpot

In the completely unsurprising department, the first PlayStation 3 bundle from an online retailer has hit the Net, and it's expensive. Gamers who thought the initial Xbox 360 bundles were pricey at a minimum of $600 should sit down before reading the next sentence. Play.com is selling the PlayStation 3 with the 60GB hard drive and three games for 549 pounds, roughly $1,016. The three games included are Warhawk, Formula One 06, and SingStar--perfect for gamers who like air combat, driving, and karaoke games.

Of course the PlayStation 3, like most gaming products, will be more expensive across the pond relative to the US market. The 60GB PS3 was announced to launch in Europe for 599 euros or 425 pounds, which is the American equivalent of $758 and $799, respectively.

Assuming the previously reported 425-pound price point is to remain true in the UK, it would mean that Play.com would be selling the three games for 124 pounds ($230), or just over 41 pounds per game (just over $76). The early bird also won't necessarily get the worm--Play.com does not guarantee delivery of the bundles before Christmas.

Sticker shock isn't likely to be done yet. Gamers may remember the ridiculous $4,499 Xbox 360 bundles that were released, which included a 42-inch plasma screen television. Bundles are the perfect way for retailers to make some extra cash with high-demand items, and it's likely that online retailers will have similar ideas for both the PS3 and Nintendo's Wii.

And remember, this is all before tax and shipping charges.
Why? Before you know it...gaming will only be for the wealthy...or kids with trust funds. This is absolutely ridiculous... :rolleyes:

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread #225137
06/18/06 12:02 AM
06/18/06 12:02 AM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
Why? Before you know it...gaming will only be for the wealthy...or kids with trust funds. This is absolutely ridiculous... :rolleyes:
Actually, before you know, Sony is going to be out of business. They are going to take a huge loss on the PS3, even if it sells well.

Look at it this way - for the price of the PS3, you could get an X-Box 360 AND the Nintendo Wii. That's nuts.

Sony are the ones that are trying to drive the prices up in this market, and I think (at least in my gamer-minded opinion since the old Atari/Nintendo wars) that Sony is going to alienate many casual gamers with those prices. I mean, c'mon - $600 for the system, another $50 for an extra controller, and $80 for each game? The market won't allow it.

Sony is in trouble...financially, and prospect-wise. They've taken a huge hit with the loss of the rumble lawsuit, and now are acting so arrogant they don't even realize the gaming public is uniting against them. Even most parents, I think, would balk at buying their kids a $600+ video game system for Christmas.

Go Nintendo! There system is going to be under $250, and games will sell for under $50. And, they have the new, innovative controller.

I still want a PS3, in the worst way...but I won't buy it until the prices go down. The problem is that the franchises I want (SOCOM, F1, Gran Turismo, etc.) are PS3 exclusive. Darn.

Anyone else think that Sony could go the way of the Dreamcast?

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread #225138
06/18/06 07:12 AM
06/18/06 07:12 AM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Strange.

Two years ago everybody was screaming Nintendo would end up like Sega.

Now the first voices appear that Sony might not be omni-potent and fail.

How things can change with a fresh mind...

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread #225139
06/19/06 09:52 AM
06/19/06 09:52 AM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Well, that's because Nintendo a.) didn't have strong 3rd party support and b.) sold the least amount of consoles despite repeat price drops.

Sony is already in financial trouble. If they take a huge loss on the PS3 (which they are expected to) and don't sell enough units to recoup, they could be in some serious hot water.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread #225140
06/19/06 11:52 PM
06/19/06 11:52 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
From IGN.com

Quote:
Immersion Offers to Rumble PS3
It seems Sony's excuse for leaving the tech out of its new controller is a little shaky.

by Daemon Hatfield

June 19, 2006 - Many were surprised to hear that the PlayStation 3 controller would not support a rumble feature, as it has become an expected part of the modern gaming experience. Both the Xbox 360 and the Nintendo Wii support the technology, meaning Sony's console will be the only next-gen system without a rumble-enabled controller.

Sony's explanation for the feature's absence is that the vibration interferes with new motion-sensing technology being implemented into the controller. But this claim conflicts with news from developer Immersion, who has just finished work on a new vibration effect that can function alongside motion-sensing features.

Says Immersion: "The new TouchSense technology is compatible with motion control and tilt-sensing to allow players to control certain game actions by moving or tilting a handheld controller. Because the speed at which a user moves the controller is much slower than the frequencies generated by TouchSense technology, the two signals can be differentiated using filtering and other techniques. Immersion also offers engineering services to implement the technology within a particular console system."

Don't expect Sony to give Immersion a call anytime soon, however, as the two companies have been entangled in a lawsuit in which Sony was found guilty of patent infringement over the use of rumble in its DualShock controller and was ordered to pay Immersion $90.7 million.

That this litigation is the true cause of Sony's decision to withhold a rumble feature from its new controller has been a popular theory among industry insiders, but it's a claim that has never been substantiated. As of this writing the company could not be reached for comment. What we do know is the PS3 controller could, apparently, include vibration if Sony wanted it to.
Well...despite the fact that the PS3 is gonna cost an arm, a leg, and a few other body parts...this is still GREAT news...that is...if Sony and Immersion can come to terms with each other...

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread #225141
06/20/06 05:46 PM
06/20/06 05:46 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Sony won't come to terms because they screwed Immersion in the first place, and had to pay them when they lost the lawsuit.

Holy shit, I love how they say that vibration would interfere with the motion sensing capabilities of the controller, yet the Wiimote has vibration AND motion sensing far greater than the tilt sensors in the PS3 controller. :rolleyes:

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread #225142
10/01/06 01:52 PM
10/01/06 01:52 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Price Drop for Japanese PS3

From IGN.com

Quote:
September 22, 2006 - You might have already seen this burried in our live report from the Ken Kutaragi keynote address earlier today, but Sony kicked off TGS with a major bang, announcing a price drop and a major spec change for the PlayStation 3.

Ken Kutaragi's first bombshell was that the 20 gigabyte PS3 model will now included an HDMI port. Until now, only the 60 Gig model was set to include the next generation port, which is currently available on only a small fraction of televisions.

"HDMI compatible televisions are spreading faster than we expected," cited Kutaragi as reason for the change.

But this upgrade in specifications is nothing compared to what Kutaragi had in store next. The 20 gigabyte PS3 model is going to break new ground by seeing a price drop before it's even been released! Kutaragi announced that the 20 Gig model, HDMI port and all, will now cost 49,980 yen. This is a drastic drop from the previous 62,790 yen.

The 60 gigabyte model is still set at open pricing, meaning retailers are free to price it as they please. However, given that the price drop for the 20 Gig model, the actual retail pricing of the 60 gig model will likely change accordingly.

Today's announcements concern Japan only. Sony has yet to issue a statement on the HDMI port and pricing in other territories. For what it's worth, the Japanese system now costs over fifty dollars less than the US system, which is a bit strange for a Sony platform. We wouldn't be too surprised if the US were to see similar pricing changes.
I'm gonna be pissed if Sony decided not to apply the price drop to the American PS3 as well.

I also read that PS3 games will most likely be in the $50-60 price range. Here's a link to that story.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread #225143
10/01/06 07:17 PM
10/01/06 07:17 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
I'm gonna be pissed if Sony decided not to apply the price drop to the American PS3 as well.

I also read that PS3 games will most likely be in the $50-60 price range. Here's a [b]link
to that story. [/b]
Sony has already announced that this is a Japanese exclusive, and that the North American price points ("magic points," which basically means the most they can squeeze out of buyers before they refuse to buy it) are remaining the same, there will be no price drop in North America.

Sony desperately needs support in Japan, where it is likely going to fall behind the Wii and even the 360 because of its high price point.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: Double-J] #342206
11/12/06 03:16 PM
11/12/06 03:16 PM
NY
NYC Goodfella Offline
Button
NYC Goodfella  Offline
Button
NY
I have always played on the playstation platforms. It is terrible how sony is trying to create a false demand for their PS3. I am seeing people pay as much as $2000 for a PS3 on ebay. These people need to get a life. No one should need one that badly. By February everyone will be able to get as many as they want at the retail price.

A CowArd Dies a 1000 deaths, a Soldier dies but Once
Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: NYC Goodfella] #342251
11/12/06 04:30 PM
11/12/06 04:30 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Sony is in deep (considerably deep) financial shit already (which is why their stock is shaky). If the PS3 doesn't sell like hotcakes - and with its current retail price, it won't be flying off the shelves (after the launch, of course) like the Wii and the X-Box 360 in 2007 - Sony is going to either have to cut its losses (erm...add to its losses?) and drop the PS3 down to a more affordable range or...risk complete ruin. They'll make a shitload on software. Why not offer the PS3 without the blu-ray and people will hop on that shit. I don't care if it comes with a free Talledega Nights DVD...who gives fuck? Make it cheaper so the average person doesn't have to sell an organ to get this thing. They're only making 400,000 units which means demand will be artificially inflated, but hell, that number is coming by the skin of their teeth, because they can't make them this cheap with the blu-ray and have had numerous delays already (Spring 2006 release, anyone else remember that old chestnut?).

For my holiday purchase, its going to be Wii - the nice price, and Twilight Princess sealed the deal. Sony will have to wait until their console loses its ridiculous pricetag before I even consider dropping my cold hard cash on that black and chrome behemoth.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: Double-J] #343251
11/17/06 12:38 PM
11/17/06 12:38 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Sony has taken a big financial hit developing the PS3, and they will continue taking a hit for the next year or so.

But Sony can still claim one thing that the other companies can't. They've got the largest market share in the videogame industry. Their market share is so substantial...they could end up coming in 3rd during this console war...and still be number 1.

That being said...Sony REALLY needs to pull out all the stops over the next 5-6 years if they even wanna stay in business. If PS3 fails (which it won't, but if), they're looking to go the way of Sega.

Speaking of PS3...I went to my local Wal-Mart at about 6 p.m last night...just to check out the insanity. There was a line stretched completely around the building. Wal-Mart wouldn't actually let them start lining up INSIDE the store until 9:30.

Hundreds of people...and my Wal-Mart only received 6 PS3s.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: XDCX] #343253
11/17/06 12:45 PM
11/17/06 12:45 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Check out these prices on ebaY !

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: XDCX] #343468
11/18/06 10:32 AM
11/18/06 10:32 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
After seeing how SONY has manipulated and handled the distribution of PS3, I hope that they do lose millions of dollars on this whole deal. They deserve to.

And to see the way that some have acted in trying to get a PS3, waiting on line for as much as five days, fighting and injuring others, etc., tells me that there are a lot of people who are really out of touch with reality .

The BEST quote that I heard was from a mother, who'd been on line for several days, saying : "Hurricane Katrina could come through here and I would NOT move from this line. My son NEEDS a PS3, HE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT ONE and it would crush him if has to be without one, so I'm staying right here!"

Give me a f**king break.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: Don Cardi] #343485
11/18/06 01:27 PM
11/18/06 01:27 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Seriously, people are retarded. Think about it - in 6 months, they won't be able to move the PS3's off the shelf, just like the X-Box 360, and its previous incarnations before that. If you don't get it at launch and aren't out to make a huge profit on Ebay, then just wait, or find a local shop that will hold one for you.

For example, I'm going to try and get the Wii this weekend, I've been calling my stores (ranging from Toys 'R Us to Best Buy to Wal-Mart) to find out who is doing what, how many they'll have, etc. I really didn't want to have to "camp" with other people at midnight tonight to get this, and luckily, none of these stores are having a Midnight opening, which means I can be a normal human being tomorrow morning - get up around 7:00 AM, have a cup of coffee, drive over to the stores around 8:00 AM when they open, and pick up a Wii. It's that simple. And if they run out? Boohoo. I'll wait for the next shipment, when they'll have 3 million units instead of tomorrows 1 million.

A bigger problem with the PS3 is I'm hearing a ton of glitches and problems, which is EXACTLY why I didn't go for the launch version. Sony has a history with the Playstation of having substandard reliability, but launch gear is always prone to such problems. Now, even more so, because Sony rushed these 400,000 units out of the factory so that they didn't lose any ground to Nintendo after losing so much to Microsoft already.

I'll still buy a PS3, but I'll be damned if I'll wait days in the rain in a tent, unable to leave the line, so I can play a video game. Get real.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: Double-J] #343544
11/18/06 03:51 PM
11/18/06 03:51 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
My sentiments exactly, JJ.

I saw on the news earlier that a guy got shot over a PS3. Some kind of argument broke out between two "campers"...and one of them ended up getting shot over it. It's f*cking ridiculous!

Like you, JJ...I'm seriously considering picking up the Wii tomorrow, if not in a few weeks. A much lower price, the best 1st party games of any console, and the ability to play classics with the Virtual Console. It's almost a sin not to get one!

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: XDCX] #344556
11/21/06 02:23 AM
11/21/06 02:23 AM
Staten Island / New Jersey
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Considering how a much stand alone Blu-Ray player sells for, the PS3 is a real bargain at its retail price.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: XDCX] #344634
11/21/06 10:55 AM
11/21/06 10:55 AM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Originally Posted By: XDCX

Like you, JJ...I'm seriously considering picking up the Wii tomorrow, if not in a few weeks. A much lower price, the best 1st party games of any console, and the ability to play classics with the Virtual Console. It's almost a sin not to get one!

I got my Wii...I waited five hours for it, and was #6 in line...

AND IT IS AMAZING!!!

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: Double-J] #344680
11/21/06 01:03 PM
11/21/06 01:03 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Come on, give us your fucking impressions man!

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: Enzo Scifo] #344722
11/21/06 02:10 PM
11/21/06 02:10 PM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

I'll put them in the Wii thread - but you'll have to wait a bit. I have 3 papers due on Monday, one of which is a 20 pager on post-45 foreign policy historiography (quite exciting, no doubt) which means I've only had a few hours to try out the Wii. I'll be sure to have a full review up soon.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: XDCX] #379794
03/28/07 06:10 PM
03/28/07 06:10 PM
Southampton, England
DonPacino Offline
Don'Scarface' Pacino
DonPacino  Offline
Don'Scarface' Pacino
Capo
Southampton, England
I finally got my PS3.....but not alowwed to play it until Aprl 15th, my brothers birthday. Vey overpriced but my mum picked it up from here work so we got a discount :D. It came with Motorstorm and we will be getting Marvel Ulitiamte Alliance, Def Jam: Icon and The Godfather: The Don's edition. It's for both my brother and I but he's getting it for his birthday. Looks pretty cool and it's taunting me!

Last edited by DonPacino; 03/28/07 06:12 PM.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: DonPacino] #399674
06/09/07 05:33 PM
06/09/07 05:33 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
So I finally caved and bought a PS3 (my legal dispute with Wal-Mart was finally settled, and I got my settlement.) I bought a 32" LCD HDTV for about $600 (720p), and I got the PS3 (along with Resistance: Fall of Man). Since I work at Target, I get an employee discount, so I saved quite a bit.

I gotta say, it's a VERRRRRRY nice piece of technology. You can turn the system on and off with the PS3 Sixaxis controller, the Blu-Ray technology is icing, and the games look great.

It is still seriously overpriced, but you do get a lot of bang for your buck.

Resistance is a pretty fucking sweet game. I've never been huge on FPS's (I was never really good at them), but its great fun. I'll probably pick up a couple more games tomorrow (or download some demos from the PlayStation Store.)

I still plan on getting the Wii, as well.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: XDCX] #399759
06/09/07 11:18 PM
06/09/07 11:18 PM
My own world.
whisper Offline
Underboss
whisper  Offline
Underboss
My own world.
I would love to see a Max Payne 3 come out.Max Payne 1 is a classic but 2 was a let down.But MP3 on PS3 would be really cool IMO.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato
Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: whisper] #399874
06/10/07 09:35 AM
06/10/07 09:35 AM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
The only two things that disappointed me about Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (PS2 version) were:

A) The graphics sucked. Now usually this doesn't bother me as long as the game is good. But when the graphics actually affect the gameplay (i.e. glitches and slow down when there's too much going on), then it bothers me.

B) It was too short.

Other than that, I enjoyed both games immensely. But the PS2 versions were the worst of the bunch (and those were the versions I played.)

Max Payne 3 on the PS3 would indeed be awesome. But I think the days of 3rd party exclusives are coming to an end. If it's 3rd party, odds are it'll be on as many systems as possible. Which is better for the consumer, I think.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: XDCX] #399884
06/10/07 10:53 AM
06/10/07 10:53 AM
D
Double-J Offline OP
Double-J  Offline OP
D

Originally Posted By: XDCX
So I finally caved and bought a PS3 (my legal dispute with Wal-Mart was finally settled, and I got my settlement.) I bought a 32" LCD HDTV for about $600 (720p), and I got the PS3 (along with Resistance: Fall of Man). Since I work at Target, I get an employee discount, so I saved quite a bit.

I gotta say, it's a VERRRRRRY nice piece of technology. You can turn the system on and off with the PS3 Sixaxis controller, the Blu-Ray technology is icing, and the games look great.

It is still seriously overpriced, but you do get a lot of bang for your buck.

Resistance is a pretty fucking sweet game. I've never been huge on FPS's (I was never really good at them), but its great fun. I'll probably pick up a couple more games tomorrow (or download some demos from the PlayStation Store.)

I still plan on getting the Wii, as well.

I want a PS3 quite a bit, but until Sony decided to stop committing harakiri and drops the price down to something reasonable (say, $299 or $399), I refuse to plunk down cash when I'm having fun with my Wii. The PS3 desperately needs a price drop and some "must-have" games, and soon.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: Double-J] #407137
06/26/07 08:40 PM
06/26/07 08:40 PM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Originally Posted By: Double-J

I want a PS3 quite a bit, but until Sony decided to stop committing harakiri and drops the price down to something reasonable (say, $299 or $399), I refuse to plunk down cash when I'm having fun with my Wii. The PS3 desperately needs a price drop and some "must-have" games, and soon.

If Blu-ray wins the format war, which it's looking more and more like it will, then the PS3 would be a bargain at it's current price. Right now, the basic Blu-ray player still costs about $500.

Re: The ***OFFICIAL*** PS3 Thread [Re: Just Lou] #407245
06/27/07 04:04 AM
06/27/07 04:04 AM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
If you only want the PS3 for gaming...then sure, it's most definitely overpriced for the average consumer. But as Just Lou stated, for the ones that purchased it for ALL it's bells and whistles, $600 is a bargain.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull