GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 256 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,438
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,336
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220130
05/22/06 03:18 AM
05/22/06 03:18 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
You guys are killing me!
Hey, thats what Vito said last night to Phil Leotardo's goons!

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220131
05/22/06 07:19 AM
05/22/06 07:19 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SC:
[qb]Looks like you're the Kiss of Death, Geoff.

Here's hoping there's no 2nd Jimmy Whispers "movie"!
Well actually, he's been trying, unsuccessfully I might add, to recruit some investors and extras for a movie called The White Hope with former boxer Vinny Panzienza and which of course will have a character in it named.......you guessed it........Jimmy Whispers!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220132
05/22/06 07:53 AM
05/22/06 07:53 AM
United States
Paul Pisano Offline
Underboss
Paul Pisano  Offline
Underboss
United States
IMHO Tony was being a hypocrite. He wanted to keep Vito around because he was a great earner but look at Ralphie who was a great earner. T killed him over the horse dying and it was never proven that Ralph set the fire. “So what it is a F’in horse.” Ralphie might have said that because he was still in shock over his son who was in the hospital. Tony was only looking to keep Vito around to stick in Phil’s face. It was Phil that insisted that Tony B had to go and was pissed when he didn’t get to do it his way, i.e. look at how he did Vito. I liked the scene in Satriales when they mentioned Ritchie April’s son being gay. Paulie stated that when Ritchie found out he disowned the kid. Was that ever proven? I know Janice stated so what to Ritchie before he punched her in the mouth and she offed him. Carmela and Rosalie in Paris was a bit a drag on the story. I was hoping that Rosalie was going to open up about Jackie Jr. I wonder if she has any suspicions. A.J has a job in construction and Tony made sure he went. I guess this is how A.J. will get his start if he follows in T’s footsteps. T has to know that A.J. will amount to nothing without his help.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220133
05/22/06 09:45 AM
05/22/06 09:45 AM
Northern NJ
Daigo Mick Friend Offline
Underboss
Daigo Mick Friend  Offline
Underboss
Northern NJ
Good Episode.

I like how they have been referencing past seasons this season. One small example, last night when Carmella and Tony are discussing AJ, she brings up AJ saying “God is Dead” at his confirmation party. I immediately thought of one of my favorite lines from Carm “It’s your confirmation, can’t you be a good catholic for at least 15 F***ing minutes. Classic, I think the past references keep the show feeling real and keep the fans involved

A Couple of Things.

Once again the foolish culture of the Mafia clashing with the culture of today. All too often they use the Catholic Church for convenience and as a crutch. Phil and his wife talking about Vito’s sickness and how the church does not condone the behavior and the embarrassment of the family. However the life of killing, stealing, cheating, I guess God gives you a pass for that. Funny.

The other thing I was thinking about is how right after Vito got his beating everyone knew it was Phil. Later when Carmella brings up Jackie Jr. I just looked at Rosalie and said she knows exactly who killed Jackie. And even later when Carmella had the dream about Adrianna I said deep down Carmella knows what happened. Again convenience, look the other way and continue to take and steal. I found it very interesting how the three individuals (Vito, Jackie, and Adrianna) were addressed last night.

Did Vito always labor the way he does when he walks. I don’t remember him always walking like that. It looks like he has a lot of trouble. He also looks like he put a bunch of weight back on.

Is Phils wife wearing the pants so to speak.

What does "Cold Stones " come from. I did not pick up the refrence

Tony has all but forgotten about his second chance at life and looks like the whole Kevin Finerty thing did not teach him anything. I hope something happens to address that again.

Silvio's DNA line about chopping the guy up was funny.

It’s still all about Money.

"Francis can I have a momment"
Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220134
05/22/06 10:40 AM
05/22/06 10:40 AM
Boston
TonyWillLive Offline
Made Member
TonyWillLive  Offline
Made Member
Boston
Very very good episode I know there have been great ones in 4,5 and 6 but this one was my favorite since Jackie Jr. got shot. Also the funniest part of the show was when Tony told Carm to watch the T.V. after she asked to go to paris it shows the U.S. marching through the streets of paris

Those ungrateful french fucks never give Americans the time of day over there. They would still be speaking German if it wasn't for America and they already forgot it. God Bless America.

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220135
05/22/06 11:42 AM
05/22/06 11:42 AM
Nottingham, UK
Bada Bing Ben Offline
Made Member
Bada Bing Ben  Offline
Made Member
Nottingham, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by TonyWillLive:
Those ungrateful french fucks never give Americans the time of day over there. They would still be speaking German if it wasn't for America and they already forgot it. God Bless America.
not that this has ANYTHING to do The Sopranos...but...i have to take a stand for the British here. The Americans were pivotal in the defeat of Nazi Germany, but the British stood alone against Hitler for 3 and a half years after the fall of France. Also, don't act like you lot were doing us a favour...you had your interests at heart really. Can we please not get into politics on here please. i realise the majority of people on here are from the States, but is it really necessary to say things like "God Bless America" at the end of your post...it is cringeworthy. I guess this is what you would call the British stiff upper lip.

anyway, i am yet to see this episode...i will download it very soon no doubt, i am kinda gutted i know already that Vito goes, but oh well, my own fault for reading the spoilers.

God Bless the Queen.

Thats where you're wrong...out there its the 1990s. In here its 1952.
Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220136
05/22/06 12:28 PM
05/22/06 12:28 PM
Carmine Cuneo's Turf
Montauk Offline
Made Member
Montauk  Offline
Made Member
Carmine Cuneo's Turf
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
Good episode. Vito finally out of the way. What a brutal way to go, and the pool cue messege to boot!

Things should really get going now between Tony and Phil. Frank Vincent just is fantastic in that role.

Like Geoff, I too thought that the France scenes were a bit too much at first. But they fit it in pretty well, and this week they actually gave us almost a full hour.
Was it really a full hour or does it just seem that way since Baghdad ER ran over to 9:05PM (EST)?

Montauk

We might be able to tape the gun behind it.
Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220137
05/22/06 12:57 PM
05/22/06 12:57 PM
Carmine Cuneo's Turf
Montauk Offline
Made Member
Montauk  Offline
Made Member
Carmine Cuneo's Turf
Quote:
Originally posted by hova4ever9:
On a getaway with Rosalie, Carmela gives her position in life some consideration;Meadow re-locates to a new address;The Soprano crew finds itself in unknown money turf.

Edited to add Spoiler Warning to title of thread. -SC
2-cent Observations:

* We get a glimpse of what would've become of Tony Uncle Al at the hands of Psycho Phil had Tony Uncle John not performed his own version of euthanasia with that shotgun.

* The guys must be going soft; not ONE pirate crack thrown at Bobby?

* I reaaaaaally thought for a moment that when Tony brought AJ out to the garage he was going to give him a job to do, knowwhutimean?

* Why do the Bada Bing girls seem so skeevy? Some might say "well ALL strippers are," but something about these ladies (har) just don't sit right. Ever since the Tracee episode...

* I can't tell who's religious piety is more disturbing: the Leotardos or the Hendricksons (from Big Love). Mrs. Phil crying over the tailor going blind was so creepy.

* Anyone else note the cleverly subtle irony of one of Phil's henchmen getting a similar sendoff as Billy Bats?

* Was anyone bracing themselves for Carmela to spot, yes I know it's Paris, Furio? Especially after Ro was meeting cute with the French guy.

* As a total non-drinker, it still boggle my mind that a bar tab can hit 4 figures in one night. Someone had to explain to me the concept of ordering a bottle of Cristal (sp?) for 9 people. I'm so out of touch...

* Sometimes Carm can be so clueless; I loved how Ro verbally smacked some sense into her. It's like, WOULD YOU COOL IT WITH THE PHILOSOPHIZING AND ENJOY YOUR VACATION, YOU DINGBAT YOU??? Especially if the boys go to the mattresses... no more Louis "Vooton" handbags full of big wads for a while.

Montauk

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220138
05/22/06 02:23 PM
05/22/06 02:23 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Keep in mind that Tony has an extreme soft spot for animals. The fact that Ralphie dismissed the horse and told Tony that he shoveled steaks down his throat set him off, while Vito was only gay.

Tony was also gonna kill Vito to begin with. The only reason it's being treated badly is that Phil did it without anyone's permission. Keep in mind Vito was a Capo.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220139
05/22/06 04:36 PM
05/22/06 04:36 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I have to say that some of the Paris scenes annoyed me. It was a bit too much. However, did anyone notice how absolutely gorgeous Drea looked? I'm thinking that Carm is just admiring some beautifully dressed Frenchwoman walking her dog, and when she turned around, I thought - OMG! Sil did let her live, and she's in Paris, before I realized it was a dream.

The rest of the episode really did nothing for me, except for the scene with AJ. Other than that, the meh continues.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220140
05/22/06 04:41 PM
05/22/06 04:41 PM
United States
Paul Pisano Offline
Underboss
Paul Pisano  Offline
Underboss
United States
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Keep in mind that Tony has an extreme soft spot for animals. The fact that Ralphie dismissed the horse and told Tony that he shoveled steaks down his throat set him off, while Vito was only gay.

Tony was also gonna kill Vito to begin with. The only reason it's being treated badly is that Phil did it without anyone's permission. Keep in mind Vito was a Capo.
So true. The scene with the stabbing reminded me of Goodfellas. Remember when Batts was still alive in the trunk and Tommy stabbed him. Fat Dom was making jokes about Vito, in G Fellas Batts was making jokes about Tommy. I thought that always had sitdowns before somebody was clipped. I guess not since the Gotti incident. There was no sitdown before the Castellano hit. I guess that art does imitate life for Tony didn't have a sitdown before he clipped Ralphie.

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220141
05/22/06 05:14 PM
05/22/06 05:14 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
I have to say that some of the Paris scenes annoyed me. It was a bit too much. However, did anyone notice how absolutely gorgeous Drea looked? I'm thinking that Carm is just admiring some beautifully dressed Frenchwoman walking her dog, and when she turned around, I thought - OMG! Sil did let her live, and she's in Paris, before I realized it was a dream.

The rest of the episode really did nothing for me, except for the scene with AJ. Other than that, the meh continues.
Actually, I think Drea is aging horribly, possibly from all the smoking, I don't know.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220142
05/22/06 06:51 PM
05/22/06 06:51 PM
Staten Island / New Jersey
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Drea has always looked much older than she really was. Every season they put more and more make-up on her to hide it.

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220143
05/22/06 07:56 PM
05/22/06 07:56 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Folks, good episode!

However, this doesn't kill the rape sequence, which still will happen.

I know 90% of you right now. "But how?!!?!?!?"

Please, you never heard of a FLASHBACK? Notice the clue in the last few weeks when Meadow complained that Finn isn't interested in sex. Notice that really, save for the opening episodes with Tony in the hospital, Vito hasn't directly swarmed around Finn before Vito went off on his New Hampshire Adventure. Besides, we've seen flashbacks already used in this season!

My guess for the season finale, we see how Meadow and Finn's relationship is KIA, and a flashback that shows us what happened.........with poor Finn being taken by Snow Capper.

Never doubt me!

P.S. - If you want to save 9 bucks, don't bother with X3. Trust me....

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220144
05/22/06 08:24 PM
05/22/06 08:24 PM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:
F

My guess for the season finale, we see how Meadow and Finn's relationship is KIA, and a flashback that shows us what happened.........with poor Finn being taken by Snow Capper.

Never doubt me!
Great. Nice way to top off a very mediocre season. :rolleyes:

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220145
05/22/06 08:25 PM
05/22/06 08:25 PM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by TonyWillLive:
Very very good episode I know there have been great ones in 4,5 and 6 but this one was my favorite since Jackie Jr. got shot. Also the funniest part of the show was when Tony told Carm to watch the T.V. after she asked to go to paris it shows the U.S. marching through the streets of paris

FWIW, the scene shows the Germans marching through the streets of Paris.

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220146
05/23/06 12:09 AM
05/23/06 12:09 AM
Joeybats Offline
Made Member
Joeybats  Offline
Made Member
Hey congratulate me, this is my first post with my brand spankin' new DSL service.

Anyway, my favorite, eerie moment from this week was Phil Leotardo's appearance in the closet at the hotel. It was just downright creepy, like the appearance of like Lex Luthor at a crime scene (more about the entrance than anything else) Plus, how funny is it that a guy who came out of the closet gets killed by a guy who literally came out of the closet.

Rest in Peace Vito S.

Leave the Gun...take the cannoli...on second thought leave the cannoli too, I'm on a diet.
Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220147
05/23/06 06:39 AM
05/23/06 06:39 AM
birmingham, uk
GottiMafia Offline
Button
GottiMafia  Offline
Button
birmingham, uk
Quote:
Originally posted by Joeybats:
Hey congratulate me, this is my first post with my brand spankin' new DSL service.

Anyway, my favorite, eerie moment from this week was Phil Leotardo's appearance in the closet at the hotel. It was just downright creepy, like the appearance of like Lex Luthor at a crime scene (more about the entrance than anything else) Plus, how funny is it that a guy who came out of the closet gets killed by a guy who literally came out of the closet.

Rest in Peace Vito S.
wow what a good episode! vitos gone yeeeeeeeeeeeeees

that was hilarious that phil came out of the closet
the paris thing was annoying, this had it all though to remind me that the sopranos is still my fav show on tv.

"You know the autopsy found a three ball in his side pocket."

5-10 years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

laugh now, cry later
Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220148
05/23/06 12:26 PM
05/23/06 12:26 PM
Carmine Cuneo's Turf
Montauk Offline
Made Member
Montauk  Offline
Made Member
Carmine Cuneo's Turf
Quote:
Originally posted by Joeybats:

Rest in Peace Vito S.
Well, Vito actually jumped back in the closet (or tried to).

That whole Phil thing was very Nosferatu in scariness, btw.

Montauk

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220149
05/23/06 04:37 PM
05/23/06 04:37 PM
United States
Paul Pisano Offline
Underboss
Paul Pisano  Offline
Underboss
United States
Talking about France, Napoleon Bonaparte wasn't of French birth, he was ITALIAN.

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220150
05/23/06 11:04 PM
05/23/06 11:04 PM
Sleeping With The Fishes
La Famiglia Offline
Button
La Famiglia  Offline
Button
Sleeping With The Fishes
Actually, Napoleon was born on Corsica. Techinically, it is owned by France

"I knew it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart" Michael Corleone in II
Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220151
05/23/06 11:10 PM
05/23/06 11:10 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by La Famiglia:
Actually, Napoleon was born on Corsica. Techinically, it is owned by France
He was still Italian. He changed his name to sound more French.

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220152
05/23/06 11:23 PM
05/23/06 11:23 PM
Boston
TonyWillLive Offline
Made Member
TonyWillLive  Offline
Made Member
Boston
Quote:
Originally posted by Bada Bing Ben:
[quote]Originally posted by TonyWillLive:
[b] Those ungrateful french fucks never give Americans the time of day over there. They would still be speaking German if it wasn't for America and they already forgot it. God Bless America.
not that this has ANYTHING to do The Sopranos...but...i have to take a stand for the British here. The Americans were pivotal in the defeat of Nazi Germany, but the British stood alone against Hitler for 3 and a half years after the fall of France. Also, don't act like you lot were doing us a favour...you had your interests at heart really. Can we please not get into politics on here please. i realise the majority of people on here are from the States, but is it really necessary to say things like "God Bless America" at the end of your post...it is cringeworthy. I guess this is what you would call the British stiff upper lip.

anyway, i am yet to see this episode...i will download it very soon no doubt, i am kinda gutted i know already that Vito goes, but oh well, my own fault for reading the spoilers.

God Bless the Queen. [/b][/quote]What does what I said have anything to do with the Brits?

-GOD BLESS AMERICA!

-God Bless the Queen

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220153
05/24/06 05:09 AM
05/24/06 05:09 AM
Nottingham, UK
Bada Bing Ben Offline
Made Member
Bada Bing Ben  Offline
Made Member
Nottingham, UK
she was 80 recently. she is a nice old lady. be nice.

Thats where you're wrong...out there its the 1990s. In here its 1952.
Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220154
05/25/06 01:29 AM
05/25/06 01:29 AM
birmingham, uk
GottiMafia Offline
Button
GottiMafia  Offline
Button
birmingham, uk
hey ben why dont you fuck her too?

5-10 years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

laugh now, cry later
Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220155
05/26/06 08:04 PM
05/26/06 08:04 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Italian? Napoleon was born in the Republic of Genoa, back when there was no "Italy". That country was only unified later in the 19th century.

Though really, he was born in a small republic which now, excluding Corsica, would constitute what is now southern France, which is inspired in part by its Italian neighbor to the east. So ya, Napoleon could be considered Italian per say, as much as he is a Frenchie.

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220156
06/04/06 11:29 PM
06/04/06 11:29 PM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:
Folks, good episode!

However, this doesn't kill the rape sequence, which still will happen.

I know 90% of you right now. "But how?!!?!?!?"

Please, you never heard of a FLASHBACK? Notice the clue in the last few weeks when Meadow complained that Finn isn't interested in sex. Notice that really, save for the opening episodes with Tony in the hospital, Vito hasn't directly swarmed around Finn before Vito went off on his New Hampshire Adventure. Besides, we've seen flashbacks already used in this season!

Never doubt me!
I'm doubting you.

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220157
07/04/06 09:18 AM
07/04/06 09:18 AM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Best, best (individual) moments of the season happened in this episode:

Phil "coming out of the closet" has to be the greatest symbolism of the show. Gripping the bedsheets as he watches Vito get beaten? And then, at his sister's, he seems overly keen on turning off a programme full of oiled-up body-builders. Old school or not, Phil's a repressed homosexual, no doubt, and they told it so succinctly too.

I loved Carmela looked at that rotating light in Paris. Brings to mind the end of episode 2, I think, earlier this season, with Kevin Finnerty in his hotel room with that light going round in the distance.

Such dark humour, too: Silvio and Carlo running into some trouble was fantastic, and that birdseye shot of the bodyo n the table is one of the few moments where the show has felt really cinematic this season. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Silvio on the guy's back. And the dramatic irony has them kill the guy without knowing he whacked Vito, whereas we as the audience were cheering in relish at the justice.

Speaking of justice, there was something brilliant in Tony's controlled outburst on AJ's car. But that kid will never learn.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220158
07/04/06 12:32 PM
07/04/06 12:32 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

For some reason I think it was more that Phil really didn't want to kill Vito more then he's a closet homosexual.

I think Vito's beating was one of the more brutal killings emotionally of the series. I mean, while Tony was in the hospital we all hated Vito for his implications of ambition, but on the run we sympathized with him more. There was just something very pathetic and brutal about his death.

Re: Season 6 Episode 11 "Cold Stones" **** CONTAINS SPOILERS**** #220159
07/04/06 12:48 PM
07/04/06 12:48 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Which we would never have felt had we not spent time with him in hiding. I don't know, I've never understood accusations of "filler" episodes.

Whatever, I think season six is brilliant, and very different from others before it.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull