GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (joepuzzles234, ChiTown, 1 invisible), 360 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,594
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,068
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,368
Posts1,059,475
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Question #205576
03/18/06 12:18 AM
03/18/06 12:18 AM
california
Tom Offline OP
Capo
Tom  Offline OP
Capo
california
What would be reasons to wack a made guy?

"Well at first like everybody else I, I was a soldier."
Re: Question #205577
03/18/06 02:41 AM
03/18/06 02:41 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Violating the oath taken when you become a made man.

The opening of the oath begins.
"We are here this evening to make new members.You are entering into the Honored Society of Cosa Nostra witch only welcomes men of great courage & loyalty.To be a member is very important.It's more important than anything you've ever done in your life,or ever will do.Every thing else must be put behind you."

The Boss begins the questioning."Would you do that?" New member:"Yes"

"You know why your been invited?"

"Yes"

Do you want it?

"Yes"

The Boss continues.If I told you your brother was wrong,that he's a rat,he's going to do one of us harm... You'd have to kill him.Would you do that for me?"

"Yes"

"So you know the severity of "This Thing of Ours.Your wife or children are dieing in bed & you have to leave because we call you.Would you do it?

"Yes"

"In Honor of the Family, the Family is open.The gun and knife are on the instruments by witch you live or die".

The new member repeats after the Boss saying "I,(states name), want to enter into this organization.To protect my family and to protect all my friends,swear not to divulge this secert: to obey with love & omerta.I swear to abide by the rules of this organization.The boss asks which finger the member uses to shoot the gun.The potential member shows his finger. The one who vouched for him pricks your finger with a pin. The blood it spills symbolizes your birth into our Family. We are now one until death. The Boss continues. He asks the new member to chose a number greater than the number of people in the room. "Show some fingers." Each person in the room throws out their hand with any number of from 1 to 5 fingers.They count the number of fingers in the room until the number is reached. Whoever it end up being is his cumpare. The Boss then gets a Saint card: "Cup your hands. This is the holy image of our family"

The new member speaks,"As burns this Saint,so will burn my soul. I swear to enter alive into this organization, and get out dead."

The Boss reminds him, "You can never say anything to anyone... about this organization."

The Boss explains the structure and purposes. At the top is the Boss. Second in command is the Underboss,then there is the Consigliere. The Captains then the soldiers and associates. "You are a soldier and will be assigned to a captain.If you leave he needs to be told if you go anywhere."

1.No member must ever upon penalty of death talk about the organization Or the Family of which he was made member. Not even within his on home.
2.Ever member must obey without question the orders of his leader above him.
3.No member must ever strike another member regardless of provocation.
4.All grevances to that day he is initiated imagined or real,are to be forgiven & total amnesty granted.
5.Total harmony was to rule both the business & the personal relationships between the families and the members.
6.No member could covet anothers business or anothers wife.
7.No drug dealing upon penalty of death.
8.To introduce a third person who is not a member of the Family but who can be vouched for by a Family member you would say this is a friend of mine.
9.To introduce a third person who is a member of the Family you would say this is a friend of ours.
10.The only way that someone can do business legal or illegal with someone in there Family or another Family is if their capo approves it.
11.Tell your capo everything.
12.A member of one Family could contact a member of another Family only though his own boss.
13.A member must come to the aid of another member in trouble with every means at his command,even at the risk of life or fortune.
14.A member must consider an offense by an outsider against another member as an offense against himself & the entire membership and be ready to avenge it at any cost.
15.When a member go's away he still gets money from projects witch he organized or helped to organize.
16.The organization is always supreme & is something more than the sum of it's parts.All effort is aimed at ensuring the survival of the organization.
17.There is no such thing as the indispensable man ;people are only the parts for the larger machine.
18.When someone is inducted the person that brought them in is responsible for them if they do something wrong they have to take care of it anyway necessary.
19.Don't deal in counterfeit money.
20.No kidnapping.
21.Any member could borrow up to $999 from another member without reporting it to his capo.But $1,000 and up you'd have to report it.
22.There is no using of explosives.
23.No facial hair
24.Dress in suit & tie.

Now of course if these rules were upheld and enforced in the underworld, especially # 3, # 6 and # 7, then every gangster whoever became a made man would be dead and there would be no made men left in the Mafia!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Question #205578
03/18/06 04:49 AM
03/18/06 04:49 AM
california
Tom Offline OP
Capo
Tom  Offline OP
Capo
california
Wow I didnt realize there were so many rules. Thanks, Don Cardi.

Another question: How do they blow up a business for insurance if they can't use a bomb or something?

and do the rules apply to guys under them?

"Well at first like everybody else I, I was a soldier."
Re: Question #205579
03/18/06 05:58 PM
03/18/06 05:58 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Don Pappo Napolitano Offline
Underboss
Don Pappo Napolitano  Offline
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom:
Wow I didnt realize there were so many rules. Thanks, Don Cardi.

Another question: How do they blow up a business for insurance if they can't use a bomb or something?

and do the rules apply to guys under them?
It`s common in the Sicilian Mafia to blow up cars, in the NY Mafia is supposed to be against the rules. But Vincent "The Chin" Gigante and the Lucchese Underboss Anthony Casso gave the order to blow up the car where John Gotti was supposed to be, but Frank DeCiccio was the one who ended up blown up.

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Question #205580
03/20/06 08:08 PM
03/20/06 08:08 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Tom, the only "rule" that really counts is: When da boss sez you gotta go, you gotta go.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull