GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (CNote, mr_white, RushStreet), 194 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,817
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,405
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,529
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,427
Posts1,060,755
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Idolizing #204768
01/03/06 06:26 PM
01/03/06 06:26 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Don Pappo Napolitano Offline
Underboss
Don Pappo Napolitano  Offline
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Enzo, can`t you sleep in the night thinking how wrong I might be thinking about what I think?
And Don Cardi is right, you should let it go.

Don Cardi, I hope you could understand what I told Peter Clemenza(If you couldn`t I will let it go too).I told you I wouldn`t never become a gangster(or at least I would never tell you, but neither a cop), the further I could go is being a defendant lawyer and that`s it. I don`t think it`s a crime becoming a lawyer, isn`t it?

By the way, "People just see what they want to see".
"Not always all the things that shine are gold"

Let`s cut off with this.

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Idolizing #204769
01/03/06 06:27 PM
01/03/06 06:27 PM
new york
Geovanni-Martino Offline
Button
Geovanni-Martino  Offline
Button
new york
What many of you dont understand is that Mafiozo are like soldiers, they only kill other Mafiozi, all of them know the stakes, you dont see a mafia member killing innocent people but other mafia members, and if they do its discouraged and usually not murder but beatings or the like. And how is being "greedy as hell" being a criminal or bad thing? I guess that makes the majority of CEOs and Multi-Millionares really evil, criminal people lol

Why do people idolize people like 50 cent or tupac? they killed other gangsters and dealt drugs, but its not because of that, its about what they stood for, the life and struggles of being a gangster.

"what have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?"
Re: Idolizing #204770
01/03/06 06:32 PM
01/03/06 06:32 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Geovanni-Martino:
What many of you dont understand is that Mafiozo are like soldiers, they only kill other Mafiozi, all of them know the stakes, you dont see a mafia member killing innocent people but other mafia members, and if they do its discouraged and usually not murder but beatings or the like. And how is being "greedy as hell" being a criminal or bad thing? I guess that makes the majority of CEOs and Multi-Millionares really evil, criminal people lol

Why do people idolize people like 50 cent or tupac? they killed other gangsters and dealt drugs, but its not because of that, its about what they stood for, the life and struggles of being a gangster.
You got me Geovanni-Martino, I have a question for you, what is a CEO?

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Idolizing #204771
01/03/06 07:21 PM
01/03/06 07:21 PM
new york
Geovanni-Martino Offline
Button
Button
new york
the highest-ranking executive in a big business, corporation or agency

Re: Idolizing #204772
01/03/06 07:24 PM
01/03/06 07:24 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I got you, thank you.

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Idolizing #204773
01/03/06 08:27 PM
01/03/06 08:27 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline OP
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline OP
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
you dont see a mafia member killing innocent people
I don't think that's true. They also killed numerous politicians, people in the financial world, other criminals, regular people, ... And what to think of all the bystanders who were hit by bullets or explosions that were meant for somebody else. Imagine walking on a street, a mafioso crosses you, and just at that moment, other mafiosi try to shoot the first guy. They kill him, but unfortunately they also kill you.
Those things happened a lot...

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Idolizing #204774
01/03/06 08:29 PM
01/03/06 08:29 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline OP
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline OP
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Pappo Napolitano:
Enzo, can`t you sleep in the night thinking how wrong I might be thinking about what I think?
Of course not. Only when posting in this thread.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Idolizing #204775
01/03/06 09:02 PM
01/03/06 09:02 PM
new york
Geovanni-Martino Offline
Button
Button
new york
They are called accidents, everyone makes them, but they never intentionally kill an innocent hard-working honest person. All people they deal with are other mobsters, corrupt people (cops, politicians, ect) and people who owe money, the people who get killed KNOW what theyre getting themselves into, dealing with mobsters, if they arent a mobster themself, and remember its more often beatings not killing when dealing with a non-mafiozo.

Re: Idolizing #204776
01/03/06 09:55 PM
01/03/06 09:55 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
What many of you dont understand is that Mafiozo are like soldiers, they only kill other Mafiozi, all of them know the stakes, you dont see a mafia member killing innocent people but other mafia members, and if they do its discouraged and usually not murder but beatings or the like.
Hmmmm. Are you sure about that?

Between 1991 and 1993 there was a power struggle going on within the Columbo Crime family. The conflict was going on between Carmine "Junior" Persico and Vic Orena. A hit-team was sent out to take out Persico’s capo Greg Scarpa. However the hit attempt failed. So Scarpa went out seeking revenge and killed several of Orena's people and an 18-year-old innocent bystander named Matty Speranza. Speranza was killed because he was there when the hit took place and probably would have been able to identify Scarpa had he been allowed to live. This all took place outside either a donut shop or a bagel store ( can't remember which ) in the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn New York.

I remember this event very well. It just so happens that the 18 year old kid was a childhood friend of mine's brother.

So don't believe for one minute that the mob does NOT kill innocent people.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Idolizing #204777
01/03/06 09:58 PM
01/03/06 09:58 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

DC I'm blanking on the name but wasn't someone's 18 year old Girlfriend killed because they were testifying against someone of the Gambinos.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Idolizing #204778
01/04/06 07:04 AM
01/04/06 07:04 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Quote:
They are called accidents, everyone makes them, but they never intentionally kill an innocent hard-working honest person.
So by your logic, then, or illogic, if two mafioso get involved in a shoot-out on the street and five innocent bystanders are killed, it's excusable because their deaths were an accident?

How about the fact that the two guys were breaking the law in the first place by trying to kill each other?

When someone who is too drunk to see straight gets behind the wheel of a car and hits another car head-on at 70 mph, and kills the four occupants of the other vehicle, should he be excused because it was an accident?

After all, the drunk driver didn't intend to kill anyone.

Or do your rules only apply to mafioso?

"Difficult....not impossible"
Re: Idolizing #204779
01/04/06 11:18 AM
01/04/06 11:18 AM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[quote]Originally posted by Geovanni-Martino:
[b] you dont see a mafia member killing innocent people
I don't think that's true. They also killed numerous politicians, people in the financial world, other criminals, regular people, ... And what to think of all the bystanders who were hit by bullets or explosions that were meant for somebody else. Imagine walking on a street, a mafioso crosses you, and just at that moment, other mafiosi try to shoot the first guy. They kill him, but unfortunately they also kill you.
Those things happened a lot... [/b][/quote]Cops, soldiers, SWAT or FBI agents could kill bystanders too.

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Idolizing #204780
01/05/06 06:20 AM
01/05/06 06:20 AM
juventus Offline
Underboss
juventus  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Pappo Napolitano:
[quote]Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Geovanni-Martino:
[b] you dont see a mafia member killing innocent people
Those things happened a lot... [/b][/quote]Cops, soldiers, SWAT or FBI agents could kill bystanders too. [/b][/quote]Yes, you're right but: If Cops shoot they have a legit reason for it, example: they try to save other people. Mafiosi have no good intensions when they go shooting..its illegal..

'This was just another Bronx tale.'
Re: Idolizing #204781
01/05/06 11:30 AM
01/05/06 11:30 AM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by juventus:
[quote]
Cops, soldiers, SWAT or FBI agents could kill bystanders too. [/qb][/quote]Yes, you're right but: If Cops shoot they have a legit reason for it, example: they try to save other people. Mafiosi have no good intensions when they go shooting..its illegal.. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes, I agree but, the problem is how to explain that to the relatives of the victim.

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull