GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 285 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,827
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Write your own Mafia trailer #204124
11/14/05 04:16 PM
11/14/05 04:16 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Don Pappo Napolitano Offline OP
Underboss
Don Pappo Napolitano  Offline OP
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I suggest a kind of game or hobby to have here like "name that gangster", I know we are not Mario Puzo, but let`s play that role for a while. Let`s write just a trailer, or a short story telling what the story is about as if it was at the back of the cover of the movie, and the title but not the ending. It is just to have a little fun, I hope you accept to do it.
This is mine.

The Last Mafioso(Ok I took it from the Last Don but I just always liked the title beggining with The Last...)
Anthony Paternostra, 65, is the last New York Don, the Mafia or Cosa Nostra is no longer anymore, associates, soldiers, caporegimes, consiglieres, underbosses and bosses of the Five New York`s families and the other 24 all over the USA
are dead, in jail or had became informants of the goverment.
Paternostra has been the Don of his Family for 30 years, he was released from jail on parole because of his poor health caused by heart attacks, nobody in the Mafia left to help him to beat a new murder case(the killing of a NYPD detective) but his long time lawyer and a loyal hitman.
If Anthony Pasternostra lose the case, he could go back to jail and the goverment could take his 30 million dollar home as a fine, the only thing that left for Paternostra because of his memories of an earlier happy life with his late wife and a son who refused to continue his father`s step.
At that time, his son appears to help his ill father, his name is Romeo Paternostra, a 35 year old lawyer who wants to avoid the goverment takes his long time home.His father didn`t know very much about Romeo`s affairs after he became a lawyer, he never went to visit him during the 5 years in jail, but now he was with him and nothing else matters.
Even though Anthony wanted to keep his son away from his troubles, Romeo claims to stand up for his father no matter what he did in the past, he says he doesn`t care about the law and the sake of his love for his father is more important.
When Anthony asked why he changed his mine, Romeo answered that after his father was found guilty in a murder case(a business partner in a construction company Anthony Paternostra owned), he took a trip to Sicily, where his father came from, he had been there for 5 years, understood everything about his family and that`s why he never went to visit him at prison.
Anthony didn`t know whether if he had to be proud or worried about his son`s fate, but Father and son are together to confront the goverment, or the world if neccesary.
Romeo Paternostra will make partnership with his father`s long time lawyer Michael Iorio, and he will have 4 more allies, Angelo Russo, a 50 year old hitman who had worked for his father and got into retirement, Carmine Molieri, a bio chemestry and former high school class mate and his girlfriend for 15 years Maria Grazia Rossi who is a journalist.
Romeo would learn later than one of them would switch sides and turn a traitor and would make a plot to kill him and send his father back to jail.The plot would include two crooked FBI agents, a NYPD detective and a former gangster who had been an underboss in another Family in New York and became an informant of the goverment.
Romeo Paternostra will make everything and anything on his father`s sake, even if he had to kill...
Romeo Paternostra is the Last Mafioso.

Well, I don`t know if you would like it, but it is the only thing it came up from my mind.

I hope I could read yours...
thank you

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Write your own Mafia trailer #204125
11/18/05 06:11 PM
11/18/05 06:11 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hi People! I would like to read some trailer written by you, nobody is willing to be Mario Puzo(at least not me)so, let`s have a good time pretending to be writers

And I would like to know if you liked mine(I doubt it!) or not, tell me it is horrible if neccesary! haha!

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Write your own Mafia trailer #204126
11/18/05 06:22 PM
11/18/05 06:22 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Well, it's not bad, but I have the feeling you are trying to imitate Puzo too much.
Plus, you should include some dialogue.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Write your own Mafia trailer #204127
11/18/05 06:27 PM
11/18/05 06:27 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
Well, it's not bad, but I have the feeling you are trying to imitate Puzo too much.
Plus, you should include some dialogue.
Well, I tried not to imitate Puzo but it seemed to develop by itself! haha I wanted to write a trailer, some short story which would be written at the back of a book, a DVD box so it couldn`t have a script or dialogue. I think it would be more dramatic like this than having written a dialogue.

By the way, Enzo, don`t you want to write one of yours?

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Write your own Mafia trailer #204128
11/18/05 07:05 PM
11/18/05 07:05 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
To be honest, I once started to write a maffia story on my own. I did a few pages, but I'm currently stuck because I never tought about a plot. I just started writing, and never tought about a plan to follow.
And just like you, I fell automatically in the Puzo writing style. Strange...

But I think I'm gonna finish it next year. Then I'll sell millions, get rich, and you'll get a free, autographed copy.
Deal?

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Write your own Mafia trailer #204129
11/19/05 05:09 PM
11/19/05 05:09 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
To be honest, I once started to write a maffia story on my own. I did a few pages, but I'm currently stuck because I never tought about a plot. I just started writing, and never tought about a plan to follow.
And just like you, I fell automatically in the Puzo writing style. Strange...

But I think I'm gonna finish it next year. Then I'll sell millions, get rich, and you'll get a free, autographed copy.
Deal?
It`s a deal!

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Write your own Mafia trailer #204130
12/06/05 10:57 AM
12/06/05 10:57 AM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Come on! Can anyone write a short trailer as a game?

I will try another one.

Vendetta

Anthony Trapani is the boss of his Family and had a good life almost perfect with his wife and two children.One day his wife knew he had a mistress and went crazy until she commited suicide, Rocco, his older son swore revenge and Joseph, the younger, kept at his father`s side facing his older brother.Rocco aged 18 at that time learned who was the mistress of his father and shot with a 38 caliber straight to her head 3 times and joined a rival Family headed by Vincent Enricci. Ten years later, in 1998, the time has come, the time for revenge is coming soon, father and son are confronted to death, 2 brother will kill each other in opposite sides. This is the time to kill or be killed...

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Write your own Mafia trailer #204131
12/06/05 07:35 PM
12/06/05 07:35 PM
V
Vito Andolini Offline
Wiseguy
Vito Andolini  Offline
V
Wiseguy
I can't think of a plot either.

So let's, the three of us, put our heads together and co-write a good novel.

We'll be the young guns rising up to take on the Puzo regime.

Re: Write your own Mafia trailer #204132
12/07/05 10:08 AM
12/07/05 10:08 AM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Vito Andolini:
I can't think of a plot either.

So let's, the three of us, put our heads together and co-write a good novel.

We'll be the young guns rising up to take on the Puzo regime.
Ok! But try to think about something and write it down! Ok? See you

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull