GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 54 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,105
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,683
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: BridgeportVet] #630468
01/19/12 08:09 AM
01/19/12 08:09 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: BridgeportVet
I understand what you're asking for, and I already said I'm not about to share information like that.

Paul Ricca was the boss of the Chicago Outfit during that time period, & Tony Accardo was the consigliere & fronted while Ricca was in prison. Moe Giancana slaved & burned his way to the top, he was under no one's thumb & no one had any type of authority over him, he was as real deal as it got.

Right. You're coming on to an internet board populated by people with high levels of knowledge about/interest in various aspects of organized crime and making claims which are the historical equivalent of "cold fusion". People, like any other group, are going to request proof. You can't provide it. So be it.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #630469
01/19/12 08:19 AM
01/19/12 08:19 AM
BridgeportVet Offline
Button
BridgeportVet  Offline
Button
I'd definitely go with the majority having an "interest in" the matter, rather than possessing "high levels of knowledge about". I've spoken to 2, maybe 3 individuals here that actually know what they're talking about or are open to learning more about the subject.

When I say subject, I speak only of the Chicago Outfit. I don't know a damn thing about NY & you will never catch me posting on those matters.

Last edited by BridgeportVet; 01/19/12 08:20 AM.
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: BridgeportVet] #630483
01/19/12 10:00 AM
01/19/12 10:00 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
I don't remember targeting you or posting to you directly, or any of that. I don't know who you are, nor do I care to. I don't care about any of your goofy internet bullshit gossip, I speak the Truth. I don't drop names & I don't fuck around. If you would like to discuss things rationally, I would be somewhat glad to oblige you. I don't give a fuck about your goofy friends that post here or who posted here before or any of that fuckin nonsense. Unless you have anything of worth to contribute to the discussion, please refrain from getting involved. You obviously just want names/etc. & it's not gonna happen. You come off as a goofball wannabe, no offense.
ok let's speak rationally give us some proof. something. if you don't fuck around than im sure you would be more than happy to give us some cold hard facts. and i don't want names. i just want something more than "i just know" "im not getting into that" "im from chicago" and please, explain to me how im a wannabe? what am i trying to be? im just some asshole convicted felon on a message board. anything i say i back up. and if i'm wrong about something i admit it. ask anyone here that. i've often asked people to correct me IF i am wrong. not really trying to be anything. you on the other come off as a wannabe with your inside knowledge that appears to be some dreamland made up bullshit.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #630487
01/19/12 10:07 AM
01/19/12 10:07 AM
BridgeportVet Offline
Button
BridgeportVet  Offline
Button
I'm not going to spill my guts & start listing off relatives or revealing things about my past just to satisfy some dopey goofball on a forum. Once again, if you'd like to discuss the Chicago Outfit rationally/thoughtfully, I'm all for it. But you don't know anything about organized crime here, so there is really nothing to discuss. You want to get into some he said/she said gossip queen games & I don't do that, sorry.

Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: BridgeportVet] #630488
01/19/12 10:10 AM
01/19/12 10:10 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
I'm not going to spill my guts & start listing off relatives or revealing things about my past just to satisfy some dopey goofball on a forum. Once again, if you'd like to discuss the Chicago Outfit rationally/thoughtfully, I'm all for it. But you don't know anything about organized crime here, so there is really nothing to discuss. You want to get into some he said/she said gossip queen games & I don't do that, sorry.
than why come on here at spout your line of bullshit? oh wait because thats what people as you do....spout BULLSHIT! just give your little spchill of your relatives and insiders a rest.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #630489
01/19/12 10:14 AM
01/19/12 10:14 AM
BridgeportVet Offline
Button
BridgeportVet  Offline
Button
I've never spouted off a line of bullshit in my life. I noticed some individuals that in fact were spouting off bullshit about the Chicago Outfit so I thought I'd chime in with some actual truth. I'll continue to post & make my own decisions. Please refrain from responding to my posts & I will do the same. Good day, buddy.

Last edited by BridgeportVet; 01/19/12 10:17 AM.
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: BridgeportVet] #630491
01/19/12 10:49 AM
01/19/12 10:49 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
I've never spouted off a line of bullshit in my life. I noticed some individuals that in fact were spouting off bullshit about the Chicago Outfit so I thought I'd chime in with some actual truth. I'll continue to post & make my own decisions. Please refrain from responding to my posts & I will do the same. Good day, buddy.
this is a public forum. if your not in the buisness of backing stuff up than don't post.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #630493
01/19/12 10:54 AM
01/19/12 10:54 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss

And you made you're point, now you're just constantly repeating yourself.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #630543
01/19/12 03:26 PM
01/19/12 03:26 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: phatmatress] #630572
01/19/12 07:07 PM
01/19/12 07:07 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: phatmatress
this is a public forum. if your not in the buisness of backing stuff up than don't post.

+1

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: BridgeportVet] #630574
01/19/12 07:17 PM
01/19/12 07:17 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

'Family Secrets' was a bust too. They put a few senile old geezers away, who's kids have more ability/influence today than their fathers do. Very little information that wasn't already known was leaked from that trial, and a plethora of bullshit to go along with it. The Feds came out of the 'Family Secrets' trial angry, bitter, & confused.

Oh brother. Lombardo and Marcello were two of the top guys in the Outfit. Those were big catches. And who's kids are you referring to? Oh wait, forgot, you can't say. rolleyes

Quote:
Fact is, the Feds have never really been able to corner the Outfit, as much as they've desperately tried. Every time they get close, the Outfit retreats into the shadows & makes nothing noticeable. It's been going on for years & the Outfit is most definitely winning the battle.

Over the past few decades the Outfit has been hammered by the feds almost as much as general attrition. Which is why you don't see that many big cases in recent years. There isn't a whole lot left compared to the past.

While there were once 7 or 8 crews, today there are 3 or 4, according to the feds. By any estimate you want to go with, the Outfit is much smaller and more limited in scope. Some guys, especially the higher ups like DiFronzo, have legit money in things like real estate, D&P, strip clubs, etc. But the rest have the street stuff like sports betting, video poker machines, burglaries, etc. You have to go back almost a decade for when the Carusos were kicked out of the Laborers Union. And into the 1990's for an actual Outfit-related indictment involving the unions. The political and police influence is not even close to what it was decades ago.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: BridgeportVet] #630869
01/21/12 01:22 PM
01/21/12 01:22 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
No one with any real knowledge on the Outfit disagrees with that FACT.

Hmmmm....very interesting! However I am a bit confused. Perhaps you can help me understand what constitutes, or should I say, qualifies one to have "real knowledge" about the outfit?

Knowledge that wasn't obtained from books/feds/the internet.

So,in other words, the reason one may have "real knowledge" is because he or she has first hand knowledge?

Why make me go into that? I have some really good info so I thought I'd share because I have noticed there is a whole lot of BS about the Outfit on this particular website. Be thankful, ask me questions, I'm not a bad guy, nor am I a liar. I speak on what I know, that's all I've got.

I think that you either accidentally missed or intentionally avoided my question. I was not referring to YOU specifically, but was speaking in general terms when I asked you if you feel the reason that someone may have "real knowledge' is because they actually have inside knowledge.

What are your feelings on how one may obtain "real knowledge" on such non-publicized inside information?

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #630965
01/22/12 06:38 AM
01/22/12 06:38 AM
BridgeportVet Offline
Button
BridgeportVet  Offline
Button
Family Secrets did nothing to the Outfit. You think that Grand Ave. guys are just gonna pack up cause fuckin old man Lombardo got locked up? "Well Little Jimmy's goin away, guess we gotta hang it up" lol you're out of your mind. Those guys are OLD MEN, they have sons & underbosses etc. etc. etc. that are more capable & able than they are or have been in a very long time.

Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: BridgeportVet] #630968
01/22/12 08:28 AM
01/22/12 08:28 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Family Secrets did nothing to the Outfit. You think that Grand Ave. guys are just gonna pack up cause fuckin old man Lombardo got locked up? "Well Little Jimmy's goin away, guess we gotta hang it up" lol you're out of your mind. Those guys are OLD MEN, they have sons & underbosses etc. etc. etc. that are more capable & able than they are or have been in a very long time.

Nobody said what's left of the Outfit is going to pack up. But for one of the remaining smaller families outside New York, losing some of their top guys is a blow anyway you cut it. Other than Joseph Lombardo Jr., who was kicked out of the Laborers Union at the same time the Carusos were, who are these "sons and underbosses" you're referring to?

See what you keep doing? You keep making all these claims but refuse (i.e can't) name any names, cite any sources. Just "I'm from Chicago." Blah, blah, blah. What's the old saying? Put up or shut up.

Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #630976
01/22/12 09:49 AM
01/22/12 09:49 AM
BridgeportVet Offline
Button
BridgeportVet  Offline
Button
As far as Grand Ave. is concerned, Pordyla, Vena, & Spina are still out & about all damn day last time I checked, and they were running things even when Lombardo was a free man. Lombardo, Jr. is one of the young up-&-comers mentioned, as is Rocco Marcello. I could go on & on, I really have no idea who you think you are or where you get your bogus info from..

Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #630977
01/22/12 09:57 AM
01/22/12 09:57 AM
BridgeportVet Offline
Button
BridgeportVet  Offline
Button
And fuck D&P construction. You find that browsing on the internet as well? That's their bullshit little front company, the Outfit still puts 90% of the heroin on the streets here, the DiFronzo family is unbelievably wealthy. I won't even go into their other endeavors, locally, nationally, or internationally but believe me, you don't know a goddamn thing about Elmwood Park, they are extremely powerful in many many different ways.

If anything, Family Secrets was one of the sleepiest, most boring Outfit trials. Nothing everyone didn't know already (except the feds LOL)

Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: BridgeportVet] #630980
01/22/12 10:30 AM
01/22/12 10:30 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

No one with any real knowledge on the Outfit disagrees with that FACT.

Hmmmm....very interesting! However I am a bit confused. Perhaps you can help me understand what constitutes, or should I say, qualifies one to have "real knowledge" about the outfit?

Knowledge that wasn't obtained from books/feds/the internet.

So,in other words, the reason one may have "real knowledge" is because he or she has first hand knowledge?

Why make me go into that? I have some really good info so I thought I'd share because I have noticed there is a whole lot of BS about the Outfit on this particular website. Be thankful, ask me questions, I'm not a bad guy, nor am I a liar. I speak on what I know, that's all I've got.

I think that you either accidentally missed or intentionally avoided my question. I was not referring to YOU specifically, but was speaking in general terms when I asked you if you feel the reason that someone may have "real knowledge' is because they actually have inside knowledge.

What are your feelings on how one may obtain "real knowledge" on such non-publicized inside information?

Ok, now see that you intentionally avoided my question. That in itself tells me what you really are and what you are really all about. Thanks! wink

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #630981
01/22/12 10:33 AM
01/22/12 10:33 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
What do you really think to expect with all this? If you can't back up you're statements with proper sources, no one is going to believe you, period.

Any fool can claim to have inside knowlegde.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: BridgeportVet] #630991
01/22/12 01:17 PM
01/22/12 01:17 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
I won't even go into their other endeavors, locally, nationally, or internationally but believe me, you don't know a goddamn thing about Elmwood Park, they are extremely powerful in many many different ways.

If anything, Family Secrets was one of the sleepiest, most boring Outfit trials. Nothing everyone didn't know already (except the feds LOL)
thats your favorite thing to say...... IM NOT GETTING INTO THAT

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: phatmatress] #630995
01/22/12 01:49 PM
01/22/12 01:49 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
thats your favorite thing to say...... IM NOT GETTING INTO THAT

Look the FBI guys promised him a deal. So he made up a lot of stuff about the Chicago outfit 'cause that's what they wanted -- but it was all lies -- uh -- everything. And he kept saying -- Sam Giancana did this and Tony Accardo did that -- .uh -- so he said yea sure, why not.

Don Cardi cool

Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #631086
01/22/12 11:17 PM
01/22/12 11:17 PM
BridgeportVet Offline
Button
BridgeportVet  Offline
Button
I apologize for not addressing your question, DonCardi.

Obviously, if you were raised around this & have/had family members that were intimately involved in these matters, and if you live in the area & keep an ear to the street, you will have a much better understanding of what really goes on here.

Or you could listen to the FBI, the Bureau that thinks fuckin RUDY FRATTO is actually a high-ranking Outfit official.................................... :-/

Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #631087
01/22/12 11:30 PM
01/22/12 11:30 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Yo Tone it down cuz..tone it down! I'm gonna send the lions the lambs and the sharks to come bite u in ur ass! Tone it down!!!

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: BridgeportVet] #631100
01/23/12 12:51 AM
01/23/12 12:51 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

the Outfit still puts 90% of the heroin on the streets here

Ha! You really are the gift that just keeps on giving. If you ever decide to take a vacation from your fantasy world and visit earth and reality for a while, you'll find that both the FBI and mob experts have said that the Outfit has largely avoided involvement in the drug trade. And the lack of narcotics indictments involving the Chicago mob have proven that. For more than the past decade there have only been a couple drug cases connected to the Outfit, none of which involved heroin. Look at the drug cases in Chicago. It's the Mexican distribution networks and the street gangs.

Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: IvyLeague] #631101
01/23/12 12:54 AM
01/23/12 12:54 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Ha! You really are the gift that just keeps on giving. If you ever decide to take a vacation from your fantasy world and visit earth and reality for a while, you'll find that both the FBI and mob experts have said that the Outfit has largely avoided involvement in the drug trade. And the lack of narcotics indictments involving the Chicago mob have proven that. For more than the past decade there have only been a couple drug cases connected to the Outfit, none of which involved heroin. Look at the drug cases in Chicago. It's the Mexican distribution networks and the street gangs.
the outfit and the decalvacante's are really the only 2 families that i can really think of that haven't had alot of involvement in drugs within the last 20 years...or atleast to my minimal knowledge...im not an insider...just an asshole from pittsburgh....i mean i try and use good resources, perhaps i should just put my ear to the ground...

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: phatmatress] #631106
01/23/12 12:59 AM
01/23/12 12:59 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

the outfit and the decalvacante's are really the only 2 families that i can really think of that haven't had alot of involvement in drugs within the last 20 years...or atleast to my minimal knowledge...im not an insider...just an asshole from pittsburgh....i mean i try and use good resources, perhaps i should just put my ear to the ground...

You would be correct. And in a way, it's smart of the Outfit to avoid it. I've often wondered if Ronnie Jarrett's involvement in the drug trade was one reason he was killed.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 01/23/12 01:00 AM.

Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #631110
01/23/12 01:07 AM
01/23/12 01:07 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
ne theories as to why the decalvacantes don't involve themselves in the drug trade? not like they have alot else goin on....

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #631112
01/23/12 01:25 AM
01/23/12 01:25 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
I'm speculating that to insulate themselves, they will lend that shark money to finance some deals to associates,guys that done there time in the past, have a reputation for violence,etc.

They can't be some squirmy lil bitch

Genovese Family."
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: IvyLeague] #631115
01/23/12 01:32 AM
01/23/12 01:32 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Yo the Mexicans are greedy ..Ivy and Phat I'm going to PM you guys something to check out I don't like posting certain things let me know what you think of it. I'm friends with some of these people or there girlfriends/wives so do me a favor and don't post the operation name on here.

Genovese Family."
Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: phatmatress] #631128
01/23/12 02:12 AM
01/23/12 02:12 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

ne theories as to why the decalvacantes don't involve themselves in the drug trade? not like they have alot else goin on....

It's a good question. It could be that they see it as too risky, though that seems unlikely considering the big bust in the late 1990's and early 2000's involved a myriad of charges including sports betting, loansharking, labor racketeering, extortion, selling hijacked goods, an armored car robbery, selling stolen savings bonds, etc. But no drugs.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 01/23/12 02:13 AM.

Re: The Craziest Gangster? [Re: Don Cardi] #631129
01/23/12 02:20 AM
01/23/12 02:20 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
I wonder if Joey "The Clown" Lombardo sold drugs.

Even though he killed my father, he was like my uncle.

Genovese Family."
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull