GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 333 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,830
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196348
01/22/03 05:42 PM
01/22/03 05:42 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
Don't suppose being in a biker gang or two qualifies, huh?

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196349
01/22/03 07:07 PM
01/22/03 07:07 PM
UK
Family Honour Offline
Underboss
Family Honour  Offline
Underboss
UK
The only 'organised crime' I've partaken of is paying my annual poll taxes to the local metropolitan council...now that is crime...and I aint the criminal

Sorry, didnt mean to 'demean' your worthy post

FH

Snake...we're in the local Goldwing riders bikeclub, does that qualify as a gang'?
Only kidding :p

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196350
01/22/03 10:05 PM
01/22/03 10:05 PM
Upstate, New York
CamillusDon Offline
CamillusDon  Offline

Upstate, New York
Quote:
Originally posted by SanAlfo:
Im not gonna get caught and also im not stupid i know when to walk away.
By the way, that was my office you stole from...YOUR FIRED!

a know we don't pay much to clean and empty the waste cans, but crime is crime and we just can't have big time crooks running around the office can we?

"Well, old friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

"I believe in America. America has made my fortune."
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196351
01/22/03 10:29 PM
01/22/03 10:29 PM
SanAlfo Offline
Button
SanAlfo  Offline
Button
Fire me then, I need to get out of that hell hole..all my co-workers are WASP's

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

"When they come, they'll come at what you love"

Someday soon, you're gonna have families of your own. And if you're lucky, you'll remember the little moments. Like this."-
Tony Soprano's toast during the candlelit dinner at Artie Bucco's resturant with his family during a power downing storm
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196352
01/23/03 03:04 AM
01/23/03 03:04 AM
Ohio
DonThomas Offline
Capo
DonThomas  Offline
Capo
Ohio
I've done some dumb illegal shit before, but none of it could be considered organized crime.

Well, I woke up this mornin', and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain but the end is always near....
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196353
01/23/03 05:27 AM
01/23/03 05:27 AM
UK
Frankie 5-angels Offline
Underboss
Frankie 5-angels  Offline
Underboss
UK
SanAlfo

I wish you the best of luck in your new career as a petty thief.

If your employer catches you stealing floppy discs you can explain that you are in training to join the Mafia.

Besides it's a surefire way of getting away from all those WASP's.

Do they have WASP's in prison?

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196354
01/23/03 11:43 AM
01/23/03 11:43 AM
newcastle
intelligence Offline
Capo
intelligence  Offline
Capo
newcastle
it was really funny today. we had ICT for a lesson and sayin as i had organised crime on my mind i thought it wud be funny to pinch all the balls from inside the mouses in the class. i no its not an organised crime but it was so funny.

thanx
simo

-I am whatever you say i am-
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196355
01/23/03 02:41 PM
01/23/03 02:41 PM
Upstate, New York
CamillusDon Offline
CamillusDon  Offline

Upstate, New York
I guess it wasn't so funny if you went to use one tho....

What next boosting the bathroom tissue from the stalls...

Selling answers to tests, or shaking down the little ones for their lunch or milk money?

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196356
01/23/03 07:55 PM
01/23/03 07:55 PM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

Oh c'mon Cam, you must have got up to some pranks in your day, if not you had a deprived childhood. The ol' clingfilm around the toilet gag, having two tons of horse manure delivered to an enemies house or even better, putting an advert in the local paper using your enemies phone number in the strip-o-gram section of the classified ads.

Obituary notices for someone who hasn't died is a bit bad taste though.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196357
01/24/03 01:18 AM
01/24/03 01:18 AM
all over
scarface_denver Offline
Capo
scarface_denver  Offline
Capo
all over
hhhmmmm....

tuaca on the house
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196358
01/24/03 09:38 AM
01/24/03 09:38 AM
Milan, Italy
al_bellelli Offline
Associate
al_bellelli  Offline
Associate
Milan, Italy
muto sono io, come u pesci! here in Italy, you can't come out from mafia once u get in.. i have a lot of friends implied in bad things.they are done for, ruined.
i don't wanna do like them, but sometimes i have to. there are a lot of bastards here in Milan, "a devono imparare a lezione,quei brutti figli di puttana"!
it's the rule, if someone make you something bad, GIVE IT BACK TO HIM...VENDETTA!

"fari vagnari u pizzu" ...Don Fanucci

"e la luna mezz'u mari mamma mia mammaretare...figghia dove via,mamma mia pensicci tu!"...Tarantella

SICILIA TERRA D'AMURI
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196359
01/24/03 03:28 PM
01/24/03 03:28 PM
Upstate, New York
CamillusDon Offline
CamillusDon  Offline

Upstate, New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Oh c'mon Cam, you must have got up to some pranks in your day, if not you had a deprived childhood. The ol' clingfilm around the toilet gag, having two tons of horse manure delivered to an enemies house or even better, putting an advert in the local paper using your enemies phone number in the strip-o-gram section of the classified ads.

Obituary notices for someone who hasn't died is a bit bad taste though.
Your right Turi those things are fun and don't really hurt anyone...I have play some of the best.
Gags are one thing...the funnier the better.. as long as bot side understand the meaning...

But stealing something that keeps people from using it is dumb, I never could see someone destroying someone things unless you want to get back at THAT person.

Lets say a person slices another cars tires, and you don't even know the people.. Why? Now I can see stealing the tires and getting some use out of them or reselling them for a profit....but breaking something for nothing gained is not only dumb but crazy, but why take the risk of getting caught for nothing gained?

Taking the balls from the mouses is a childish thing at best. I hope he was smart enough to put them back so others could do what they needed to do.
I hope everyone doesn't run down to his families place of business and decide to goof around where they make their living.

How about we all go down to your family car dealership and key our names into a couple hundred cars tonight? Or maybe we could fill paint into ballons and toss them against your house to make some artwork? Sounds like fun to Me?

My point being what is to be gained from it and who would be hurt by it and why?

Are Hackers just out to have a good time? They think so, but to bad if its your computer gets screwed up and you don't have the money to get it fixed.... I guess it depends which side of the gag you are on?

By the way, I don't mean to be an old fart about things... I like having a good time just as much as the next person, But we should have some smarts before other may be hurt by what we do.

To late to think of those things, when you are standing before the judges bench

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196360
01/24/03 04:27 PM
01/24/03 04:27 PM
ATL
Omar Suarez Offline
Underboss
Omar Suarez  Offline
Underboss
ATL
The only kind of prank I have ever done was last Christmas, my friend and I took some Christmas decorations from these peoples front porch and left a ransom note made from letters cut out of a magazine. They never responded and really didn't seem to care, so two days later we returned the decorations and left another note.

How am I not myself?
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196361
01/24/03 05:36 PM
01/24/03 05:36 PM
Da Bronx
BronxKing Offline
Underboss
BronxKing  Offline
Underboss
Da Bronx

Foolish consistencies are the hobgoblins of little minds.
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196362
01/24/03 08:04 PM
01/24/03 08:04 PM
UK
UK_Don Offline
Made Member
UK_Don  Offline
Made Member
UK
I haven't read a lot of these replies because its quite embarrassing.

I'm hardly a well respected member of this forum, so i have nothing to lose by giving my honest opinion.

On one hand I agree with those that have replied saying 'Omerta'. And they are right.

On the other hand, the 'Omerta' does not apply because most (if not all) of the posts are NOT organised crime at all, they are petty crimes which, as someone else has said, are crimes that perhaps a mobster might commit. But I don't think ANY of the stories actually had mafia connections. Also, I reckon a fair ammount of the stories are made up anyway.

Lets remember that this is a forum ABOUT films- you don't have to pretend your STARRING in a film.

Big Phil
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196363
01/25/03 05:49 PM
01/25/03 05:49 PM
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Omar Suarez:
The only kind of prank I have ever done was last Christmas, my friend and I took some Christmas decorations from these peoples front porch and left a ransom note made from letters cut out of a magazine. They never responded and really didn't seem to care, so two days later we returned the decorations and left another note.
Now that's funny, good one Omar. May I ask what the second note had written on it?

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196364
01/25/03 06:46 PM
01/25/03 06:46 PM
Nederland
Michael Corleone 14 Offline
Underboss
Michael Corleone 14  Offline
Underboss
Nederland
Quote:
Originally posted by Omar Suarez:
NOW THAT IS FUNNY!

"I won't be a man like you." - Michael to Vito, orginal Part II ending
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196365
01/25/03 07:20 PM
01/25/03 07:20 PM
ATL
Omar Suarez Offline
Underboss
Omar Suarez  Offline
Underboss
ATL
Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[quote]Originally posted by Omar Suarez:
[b]The only kind of prank I have ever done was last Christmas, my friend and I took some Christmas decorations from these peoples front porch and left a ransom note made from letters cut out of a magazine. They never responded and really didn't seem to care, so two days later we returned the decorations and left another note.
Now that's funny, good one Omar. May I ask what the second note had written on it?[/b][/quote]We said something like: We are returning your things because you didn't respond to our first letter.

It wasn't as funny as the first letter. I don't even think the people cared! They never said anything to anybody. Maybe next Chirstmas...

How am I not myself?
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196366
01/25/03 08:23 PM
01/25/03 08:23 PM
Death row
Predator1 Offline
Made Member
Predator1  Offline
Made Member
Death row
well as i want to be a lawyer i dont want a criminal record. I am sumtiems involved in 'petty crime' and no a lot of people that do bad stuff (BUT IF ANY COPPERS R OUT THERE U CANT GET ME 4 IT I AINT BROKE THE LAW!)
i am the guy wiv the clean sheet out of our gang...but thats messed up when i get pissed off....!!

Using no way as way
Having no limitation as limitation

He who dares wins!

Lifes a game...it has no rules..play it how YOU want!!

The world is yours..
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196367
01/26/03 01:26 PM
01/26/03 01:26 PM
USA
Thin Clemenza Offline
Made Member
Thin Clemenza  Offline
Made Member
USA
Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
Why would anybody admit to this stuff on the net???
Thats my question... but oh well. His choice, if he doesnt care thats cool with me!

Hello Carlo. ~Clemenza
Look how they massacred my boy! ~Vito Corleone
I've frisked a thousand young punks ~Sgt. McKlusky
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196368
01/29/03 07:29 PM
01/29/03 07:29 PM
New Jersey
TonyZarelli Offline
Button
TonyZarelli  Offline
Button
New Jersey
Me and some of the other Hispanics in my school (I'm Cuban-Italian, my dad is from Cuba and my mom's great grand parents or what have you came from Italy) sell drugs, and I'm real good friends with the other dealers. Our circle of friends could be looked at as a gang. But it's not like we're terrority protecting or killing or doing any of that other gang stuff. We're just a bunch of dealers who look out for eachother and stuff. There is a gang in our school though, made up of mostly black people, but generally it has members who like live the hip hop lifestyle. They deal drugs too, but they get most of their shit from us cause one of my friends older brothers gets his coke from the source or something. It's like we're at the top of some drug hierarchy in our high school. I starting dealing cause Rico (the guy with the brother) has always been a good friend growing up and once his brother graduated high school, Rico starting taking over dealing for the high school. He said it was good money, and my five dollar a week allowance wasnt getting me anywhere. I need 10 dollars a week for my weed habit. Plus, I'm too lazy to get a job, so how am I supposed to pay for my car and buy CDs and take girls out? We've rivaled with the black gang, since they have some Arab guy who supplies their shit. But who knows what his ass laces in his drugs to get people hooked so they come back to buy from him and him alone? I obtained his basic weed once when one of my Italian friends bought weed from the black gang and it had crushed up addictive painkiller in it. When it comes to weed, you don't fuck with your coustomer like that. It ain't right. My shit's from Jamacia, Colombia, and all the other places it SHOULD come from; not some warehouse in Jersey City. So yeah, we've clashed before. We're all smart enough not to KILL eachother, but someone did get knifed up to death before I got to high school, while Rico's brother was pushing. Now a days, it's not like the old days, it's just like the Cola wars. Every once in a while we'll have some trick up eachother's sleeve to fuck with the other dealers.
In high school, which most of you are probably out of, there are, as you may remember, cliques. And when one clique fucks with another, especially in urban areas, it's like gang warefare.

But aside from all that, and since GAMBINO was talking about basic revenge in his stories, I'll make my story about revenge, an eye for an eye.

I mean, when someone does something to you, it's human nature, not just a Sicilian thing, that you make them get what they deserve. You get them back.

There's tonnellate a stories I got, but I'm only gonna tell the one that's funny, since that's the mood we all seem to be in now since you guys started talking about stealing floppy disks.

When you're a freshman, youre kinda immature, and that was the first time I extracted revenge on another guy. This tough guy es like a bully, you know? I'm strong, you know, like regular strong. But not this strong. How can I get back at the guy, who's calling me and my spanish friends racist names?

During gym class, I ask to go the bathroom which is in a room next to the locker room. Like, you have to go through the locker room to get to the bathroom. No one locks their backpacks in the lockers, so I go to this guy's backpack, bring it to the bathroom, and piss all inside it. I didnt want to piss on it, cause that would give it away too fast. The story is, he opens it up in his next class to get his books out and gets the surprise of his life. He wasnt in my same gym class cause he was a senior but he has it the same time, so he didnt know I went to the bathroom, so he couldnt possibly know or guess it was me. This revenge was in a very un-Sicilian manner. But as I got older, I also got more creative and more mature with my revenges. But still, peeing in someone's backpack made me the happiest motherfucker in the world.

Christ di Jesus, questo รจ lungo...

PS- Don't call me a dumbass for talking about my crimes. I didnt say where I live, what my name is, what Rico's last name is, or the name of the gangs.

l'amante di violenza.

Cubano y Italiano.

My favorite band es the Beatles
My favorite musicain es Nas
I like a lot of music...
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196369
01/31/03 10:43 PM
01/31/03 10:43 PM
California
Lisabella Offline
Made Member
Lisabella  Offline
Made Member
California
First of all I want to say reading everyone's responses was absolutely hilarious! Some of you seem to think you're involved with the so called Mafia or organized crime. Don't you realize that if a real member of the alleged "Mafia" would look at what you guys call organized and laugh. I mean what you guys have been talking about is purely childs play. No offense! But I'm sure that isn't something the Mafia is going to look to as being a great crime.

Second, I think every one needs to learn to be a little more paranoid. You never know who is on here. My father tells of ways that the feds can trace you messages like this back to you. Something about there being a special server number. I don't know but I would think before telling too many stories.

I want to say I didn't mean to offend any one. As you probably noticed, I'm a very new member. I've not done too many posts so forgive me if I have insulted some of you for I haven't meant to.

Lisabella
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196370
01/31/03 10:48 PM
01/31/03 10:48 PM
Upstate, New York
CamillusDon Offline
CamillusDon  Offline

Upstate, New York
Don't worry, most of us are laughing to hard to worry about the feds coming....

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196371
01/31/03 11:53 PM
01/31/03 11:53 PM
ATL
Omar Suarez Offline
Underboss
Omar Suarez  Offline
Underboss
ATL
Quote:
Originally posted by Lisabella:
First of all I want to say reading everyone's responses was absolutely hilarious! Some of you seem to think you're involved with the so called Mafia or organized crime. Don't you realize that if a real member of the alleged "Mafia" would look at what you guys call organized and laugh. I mean what you guys have been talking about is purely childs play. No offense! But I'm sure that isn't something the Mafia is going to look to as being a great crime.

Second, I think every one needs to learn to be a little more paranoid. You never know who is on here. My father tells of ways that the feds can trace you messages like this back to you. Something about there being a special server number. I don't know but I would think before telling too many stories.

I want to say I didn't mean to offend any one. As you probably noticed, I'm a very new member. I've not done too many posts so forgive me if I have insulted some of you for I haven't meant to.
I don't think the prank I did had anything to do with organized crime, and I never said it did. It was just something I did once and I thought it would be funny to mention it. I never said it was organized crime, because it wasn't, just a simple prank.

How am I not myself?
Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196372
02/11/03 02:40 AM
02/11/03 02:40 AM
V
Vito Andolini Offline
Wiseguy
Vito Andolini  Offline
V
Wiseguy
Quote:
Originally posted by GAMBINO:
but...how come I can't call it organized crime? I mean... I got couple of friends together, planned what is the best time to do it, and which corner of the club is the best to throw the molotov cocktails at. I think that there are some aspects of organization in this, correct me if I am wrong.
This is not truly organized crime. You planned it out and brought in other people, but that makes it premeditated, not organized. There may have been some organization to it, but it was not Organized Crime.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation defines Organized Crime as "a continuing criminal conspiracy which has an organized structure, is fed by fear and corruption, and motivated by greed."

Your hit was a one-time thing, there was no corruption or muscle, and it was motivated by anger and revenge instead of greed.

The International Criminal Police Organization defines Organized Crime as "the systematically prepared and planned commmitting of serious criminal acts with the intention to obtain financial gain and power, committed by more than three accomplices united in hierarcy and a division of labor; and uses violence, intimidation, corruption, and other methods of influence."

Your hit may have been prepared and planned, but there was no financial gain involved. And while you did meet the required number of people, and you did use violence, you did not do so to influence anyone, you did it for revenge.

So really, your hit does not fit the definition of "Organized Crime."

It was a crime, and a violent and serious one at that. And it may have been planned and executed carefully, but it does not fit the definition.

Re: any organized crime you did in your life? #196373
02/26/03 01:25 AM
02/26/03 01:25 AM
Brooklyn
ShortCake Offline
Underboss
ShortCake  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn

"You got to lose to know... how to win."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull