GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 261 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,820
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
If You Were The Maffia..... #195372
09/04/02 02:37 PM
09/04/02 02:37 PM
Belguim
Mr. Montana Offline OP
Wiseguy
Mr. Montana  Offline OP
Wiseguy
Belguim
If you had the chance to be the head of the Maffia, what would you do? How would you run your organization? How would you make a name for yourself? How would you earn your respect?

The big question is do you have the Intelligence to run your organization properly and do you have the Balls to make decisions that the normal man wouldnt or couldnt do.

Could you be a legend in the Maffia or would you be the victim of the Maffia?

Let me see if you have what it takes to be a Crime Boss. This is my third message and if you see my other two youll know that i know what im talkin about. Like Tony Montana says: "Take a good look at the Bad Guy, 'cause this is the last time you gonna see a Bad Guy like me here again let me tell you that".

Quote:
- "The World Is Yours".

Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195373
09/04/02 02:42 PM
09/04/02 02:42 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
Probably neither. I'd be more like just an associate, 'cause, "I don't like violence, Tom. I'm a businessman...blood is a big expense."

BTW: Welcome to the boards, Mr. Montana (in case I didn't welcome you before)! Enjoy your stay, and happy posting, dude!

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195374
09/04/02 03:02 PM
09/04/02 03:02 PM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

It's fun to stay in the YMCA
I couldn't handle anything big time. As i've quoted a million times before from 'A Bronx Tale'; "The working man is the tough guy".

If however I did want to be involved it'd be in no way as an upper echelon member. Ah, it'd be tempting, no doubt about it. But waking every single day to government hassle. No thanks. The government goes after countries and people like Sadam Hussain. Do you think they wont get you?

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195375
09/04/02 10:40 PM
09/04/02 10:40 PM
U.S.
Fi$h Fourcherlioni Offline
Wiseguy
Fi$h Fourcherlioni  Offline
Wiseguy
U.S.
Well man, my father is doin' hard time in federal prison for being head of our family bizz.,and he has done great things in his carrer. He had got a little deeper in the bizz. when he started on narcotics as a sell and was busted last September.But if I am to ever be the Don of my family I will do it like my father and grandfather except no drugs just gambling,liqour,resturants,convienance stores,but no drugs just power respect and money along w/ the most important God and Family.
Quote:
Badda-Bing-No Fear

Don Fi$h Fourcherlioni
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195376
09/04/02 11:42 PM
09/04/02 11:42 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
I'd want to be involved just enough to "wet my beak" as Funucci said!!!! A little extra spending money never hurts!!! It's the paybacks that kill you!

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195377
09/04/02 11:45 PM
09/04/02 11:45 PM
South Florida
Goodfella 69 Offline
Underboss
Goodfella 69  Offline
Underboss
South Florida
If I had nothing to live for sure why not.

"Murders came with smiles, shooting people was no big deal for us Goodfellas..."
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195378
09/05/02 01:58 AM
09/05/02 01:58 AM
Earth
goodfellaoggie Offline
goodfellaoggie  Offline

Earth
i have no choice, i'd rather be the Head of the family than the victim . . .

GoodFella

Life Goes On

"What're You Gonna Do Now, Tough Guy?"
The Notorious Phrase that Would'nt Go Away.
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195379
09/05/02 04:08 AM
09/05/02 04:08 AM
Paris, France
Almammater Offline
Underboss
Almammater  Offline
Underboss
Paris, France
Goodfella, you really deserve your name !

The same for me : the Godfather or burst ! :p Another wiseguy here !

Yet I'd prefer a legal job, the mafia is too much pressure.

The Head of the N'Drangheta, the Calabrian mafia, has just been arrested a few days ago and he's only 36. He's gonna spend the rest of his life in jail or get whacked, what a bright future eh !

"Come heavy or not at all." Uncle Junior to Tony S.
"Nenti dire ca nenti si capi" come disse quello. (Say nthg when U know nthg.)
"Chi non ci vuole stare, se ne vada." (If U don't like it here, go somewhere else.)
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195380
09/05/02 11:40 AM
09/05/02 11:40 AM
Ireland
goddaughter Offline
Capo
goddaughter  Offline
Capo
Ireland
Wow...thats not the kind of future Id want but in comparison with my peers in school (im just a baby really) I'd say I would be the most likely to be the head of the Mafia.....im well respected by my peers and they no I dont take any shit but in the real world Id end up a victim....I tend to disrespect authority figures if they dont respect me so I dont think Id last very long.....plus its not very often you come across women at the top end of the mafia.

"Leave the gun. Take the cannolis.

"We're all gonna be three little Fonzies - and what was Fonzie?!", "Cool?", "Correct-a-mundo!"

- Jules and Yolanda, Pulp Fiction
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195381
09/05/02 03:40 PM
09/05/02 03:40 PM
New Orleans
Guinea Guarino Offline
Wiseguy
Guinea Guarino  Offline
Wiseguy
New Orleans
I think I'd always be a Mafia granddaughter. I could be born 6 different times and I'd always end up that way...

But if that wasn't the case, I'd be just barely in the loop. My heart is too kind to do the things that have to be done, and I'm a very religious person, so I'd die of misery knowing that God frowns upon the types of things I did in my profession. I'm too "mob-smart" to be a victim, though. I'm smart enough to know that I haven't the heart for mob life, and I will always keep my distance.

The Mafia is like fire: It can keep you warm or it can burn you alive.
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195382
09/05/02 04:28 PM
09/05/02 04:28 PM
Da Bronx
BronxKing Offline
Underboss
BronxKing  Offline
Underboss
Da Bronx
I'd probably make a pact with Fidel and get rid of all of them!!!

Foolish consistencies are the hobgoblins of little minds.
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195383
09/06/02 01:59 PM
09/06/02 01:59 PM
Belguim
Mr. Montana Offline OP
Wiseguy
Mr. Montana  Offline OP
Wiseguy
Belguim
Interesting. Some of your ansewers appealed to me. But some of the ansewers havent been put into heavy thought. I like that reply from Goodfella 69. Smart man. If you have nothing to live for risk your life than to join the Maffia and seek the Power and Money that you deserve in this World. That reply of The Goddaughter is to put it in a nice way some what Weak. You do NOT need to get Involved or Hate or Disrespect the Police when you in the Maffia. Its not them that you need to worry about. Its your true enemys you need to fear. Other Organizations and the Politicians that make the decisions that happen in your neiberhood. Police only do there job. If you play your game safely and wisely you will have no problems with the Police. You avoid them in any possible way. If you knew how I think you would understand what I meen. There are simple solutions to the even so called "Tough Problems". Oh and that remark about women not being seen mostly at the top of an Organization may be right. But

Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195384
09/06/02 02:09 PM
09/06/02 02:09 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Moving to Mafia forum...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195385
09/06/02 02:50 PM
09/06/02 02:50 PM
Ireland
goddaughter Offline
Capo
goddaughter  Offline
Capo
Ireland
"You do NOT need to get Involved or Hate or Disrespect the Police when you in the Maffia. Its not them that you need to worry about. Its your true enemys you need to fear."

I dont think I explained myself very well and it seems you have misinterpreted what I said because I wasnt referring to the police.....I was referring more to members of authority within the mafia....and obviously if you dont respect them you're not going to last very long.

"We're all gonna be three little Fonzies - and what was Fonzie?!", "Cool?", "Correct-a-mundo!"

Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195386
09/06/02 02:51 PM
09/06/02 02:51 PM
Ireland
goddaughter Offline
Capo
goddaughter  Offline
Capo
Ireland
"But"
You never actually completed your reply!

Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195387
09/07/02 10:17 AM
09/07/02 10:17 AM
Belguim
Mr. Montana Offline OP
Wiseguy
Mr. Montana  Offline OP
Wiseguy
Belguim
I may have misunderstood what you said Goddaughter. I understand now what you meant in your ansewer. If you dont respect the members af your Organization something will happen to you. You will lose your place and the respect of your fellow members. Oh, that but at the end of my reply wasnt ment to be their alone, I know. I got cut while i was typing my reply. But to try and finish the sentance i will: But Woman can make critical decisions that affect their Organization. They can be more deadlier than their counterparts by the way they think. But it doesnt matter if your a Man or a Woman when running an Organization, Its the way you think that decides the outcome of your Organization. So, I believe that I have finished the sentance to the Best of my ability. Once again Thank You for your reply. To Quote the words of Tony Montana: "Take a good look at the Bad Guy, 'cause this is the last time you gonna see a bad guy like me here again let me tell you that.

Quote:
- "The World Is Yours".

Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195388
09/07/02 11:28 AM
09/07/02 11:28 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Montana:
I apologize for the same ansewer twice,
Mr. Montana - As a reminder, you can always click the Edit/Delete Post icon ( ) to edit or delete any posts you've made.

In addition, if you are going to use the "Quote" button, it's okay I guess the way you are doing it now, but, usually you want to put the quote text in between the {quote} and {/quote} tags. (See the UBB Code is enabled link (or the FAQ page) for more info on using UBB code). Or better yet, you can add that quote to your signature (in your Profile settings) so you don't have to type it each time...

Also, I'm curious of your spelling of "Mafia" - is "Maffia" a correct non-english spelling somewhere?

Just trying to help

JG

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195389
09/07/02 11:42 AM
09/07/02 11:42 AM
Belguim
Mr. Montana Offline OP
Wiseguy
Mr. Montana  Offline OP
Wiseguy
Belguim
J Geoff, thanks for your help. Oh and about the spelling mistake, nobody's perfect. I wont make the same mistake next time.

Quote:
To Quote Tony Montana: "Take a good look at the Bad Guy, 'cause this is the last time you gonna see a Bad Guy like me here again let me tell you that".
- "The World IS Yours".

Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195390
09/07/02 12:01 PM
09/07/02 12:01 PM
Ireland
goddaughter Offline
Capo
goddaughter  Offline
Capo
Ireland
thank you for your reply Mr.Montana.....I am often misunderstood because I dont explain myself properly or say things the wrong way. Also I didnt read the question properly I just sort of went straight to the poll....
thanks also to J Geoff for pointing out that you can edit posts because I usually forget to say something and have to write another reply.
Also Mr. Montana I agree that nobody is perfect...especially when it comes to spelling...until recently I was spelling Pacino with a 'h' after the 'c' and I believe you may also have mispelled the word Belgium.....I often have problems with English spellings because English didnt become my main language until I moved to Dublin...before then Irish was my primary language....anyway,
ciao for now

Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195391
09/12/02 01:01 AM
09/12/02 01:01 AM
Pacific Northwest
CharlieLucifer Offline
Made Member
CharlieLucifer  Offline
Made Member
Pacific Northwest
Gee, let's see... would I rather die at a young age by getting whacked by my friends? Or would I rather have all of the power, money, and influence in the world?

That's a toughie. :rolleyes:

-Lucky

There's nothin' on the top but a bucket and a mop and an illustrated book about birds.
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195392
09/12/02 09:12 AM
09/12/02 09:12 AM
United States
Paul Pisano Offline
Underboss
Paul Pisano  Offline
Underboss
United States
Hi,
If I were in the Mafia the first thing I would do is find where that sick piece of crape Osama Bin Laden is. I would put a bullet in his head for free. The next one to go would be Saddam Hussein. Both of these guys are assholes and the world would be a better place without them. So in other words I would be benevolent like Don Vito Corleone. He tried to help people and also knew not to get involved in the narcotics business.

Paul

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.

Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195393
09/12/02 03:08 PM
09/12/02 03:08 PM
Upstate, New York
CamillusDon Offline
CamillusDon  Offline

Upstate, New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Pisano:
Hi,
If I were in the Mafia the first thing I would do is find where that sick piece of crape Osama Bin Laden is. I would put a bullet in his head for free. The next one to go would be Saddam Hussein. Both of these guys are assholes and the world would be a better place without them. So in other words I would be benevolent like Don Vito Corleone. He tried to help people and also knew not to get involved in the narcotics business

Paul
Reasoned and spoked like a true mafia hood!

"Well, old friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

"I believe in America. America has made my fortune."
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195394
10/13/02 09:53 AM
10/13/02 09:53 AM
New York
Pops_Capo Offline
Associate
Pops_Capo  Offline
Associate
New York
Quote:
Hi,
If I were in the Mafia the first thing I would do is find where that sick piece of crape Osama Bin Laden is. I would put a bullet in his head for free. The next one to go would be Saddam Hussein. Both of these guys are assholes and the world would be a better place without them. So in other words I would be benevolent like Don Vito Corleone. He tried to help people and also knew not to get involved in the narcotics business.

Paul
I third that opinion.

Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195395
10/13/02 12:15 PM
10/13/02 12:15 PM
Amsterdam
Pherdy Offline
Underboss
Pherdy  Offline
Underboss
Amsterdam
don't get me wrong, I like mafia movies, but to be in it myself...

If I got involved, it would probably not be my own choice.and I know I'm not such a tough guy myself, I think I'd be a victim, so I voted for that.

Off course I would like it a lot better to ave all of the power, money and infleunce in the world (quote by CharlieLucifer) and more, still a respected man like Don Vito, but I just don't think I would be like that.

Too bad...

Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195396
10/13/02 02:39 PM
10/13/02 02:39 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
Quote:
Hi,
If I were in the Mafia the first thing I would do is find where that sick piece of crape Osama Bin Laden is. I would put a bullet in his head for free. The next one to go would be Saddam Hussein.
Jeez...Which archaeologist excavated this post? Kiddin'!

The third, Paul, would have to be that sniper son of a b*tch in the Maryland area.

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)
Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195397
02/11/03 03:15 AM
02/11/03 03:15 AM
V
Vito Andolini Offline
Wiseguy
Vito Andolini  Offline
V
Wiseguy
I would be a great Boss, but no one would know it. Why? Because I'd keep my fucking mouth shut.

I'd be involved with everything, but I would touch nothing. I would know everything that happened, but I would not do anything.

I would have three, maybe even four, other people set up to appear to be the Boss of the family, much like Vincente Gigante did with Fat Tony Salerno.

My orders would go through ten people before it got back to me. The line to me would be untracable. And even if someone was on the trail, the trail would be very easy to cut.

And above all, I would make sure that the people in charge were taken care of. I would make it in their best interests to leave me alone. Even if they could find me, they wouldn't want to.

And even if they did follow the trail right to my doorstep, they would find nothing, not one thing on me.

The only evidence against me would be the words of shady proven criminals trying to save their own asses.

I need none of the fame. Give me the money I need to live comfortably, and I'll disappear into the streets.

Re: If You Were The Maffia..... #195398
02/14/03 06:15 PM
02/14/03 06:15 PM
Kansas City
Black Gotti Offline
Made Member
Black Gotti  Offline
Made Member
Kansas City
I would run my organization with a leather fist. When the money's right I treat 'em right. When it's not, I beat 'em right. Diplomatic with Heirarchy undertones. Respect and fear the Don. Black Gotti.

I'm the smoothest killer since Bugsy, b*tches love me. I'd make a name for myself by supporting local churches, basketball teams and feeding the poor. Like Robin Hood in the mist of thieves. But make no mistake, I will crush all that oppose me. Black Gotti.

Respect must be earned. A young soldier wanna grip his nuts and run off at the mouth with me? I'd camly step from the black Mercedes and whip his ass in the middle of the street. I will chestise my own. Fear and mutual respect breeds the highest respect. All hail Black Gotti.

Balls as big as watermelons. Never question that. Intelligence of a sick genius. Check the IQ, doubters. Truth is, I got a business to lose. Eyewitness news can turn your life into a zoo. The Police? It's amusing, confusing them until they lose patience. They're smart too, though. Gotta be smarter. They had survelance aware of all dealings. Know about the guns I liked to shoot and loot kept in the ceilings.

Seeing my dreams come true while staying humble in the sight of others. Brainstorming with the wisest brothers. While my enemies get drunk, beat wives and cuss sons. I study this slow process called 'life', every day making progress.

Always got a Dyme (Mistress) the Nastiest, the flashiest. Bought a house big as Scarfaces' for my families happiness.

I'm a legend. A Black Mafia Legend. Black Gotti.

16 Bars, Playas movin' dope in their cars/
Taped to the gas tank, Shawshank, smokin' cigars/
Took an oath son, spit on bums, I gotta succeed/
Murdered the child of the bast*ard, that tourtured my seed/
BLACK GOTTI

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull