GangsterBB.NET

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Michael_Giovanni, DuesPaid, Tonytough, 1 invisible), 39 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Gina's Artroom
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website

>MobPosters.com
>Puzo Amazon Store
>Ebay: Godfather
>Ebay: Scarface

>Live Chatroom
A word from our sponsors...

Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
JakeTheSnake630, RobertMagro, BELFASTCELTIC, DannyDee, 2004lebanshee
9318 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 55,964
DE NIRO 44,645
J Geoff 30,876
pizzaboy 23,224
SC 22,867
Mignon 19,065
Don Cardi 18,229
Turnbull 18,034
Sicilian Babe 17,276
plawrence 15,058
Beth E 14,900
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics37,337
Posts942,117
Members9,318
Most Online663
May 27th, 2012
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Discussion / Other
4 minutes ago
Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
reading some stuff online
then i'm going to sleep

Good , get some rest.
How is the Dog?

I’m making a list for the Pork store spree tomorrow
1,490 65,326 Read More
BB Word Games
7 minutes ago
Or the power
1,239 57,372 Read More
Other Mob Films/Books/TV
20 minutes ago
Those guys were affiliated with the ´ndrangheta.
2 177 Read More
Organized Crime - Real Life
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
https://www.lmtonline.com/local/cri...olice-raid-several-homes-in-13777875.php

Five arrested after police raid several homes in Laredo
Shots were fired at a home on Monterrey Avenue
1,528 73,103 Read More
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
70 1,913 Read More
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
It might be his last birthday as a free man for awhile. I feel bad for him, he’s going to get indicted and get 10-12 years solely because of that junkie, fraudster rat AP who would scam his own mother if he could....

Right on Dante and the more people I talk to the worse it gets with him...

It never shocks me who LE will get in bed with.... how the fuck they end up with the worst of worst even in that life he is low , the fucken rats with a little class it shows in who they intrap and so on .... not this guy .
9 835 Read More
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
^^^^
Thanks. I didn't test out the link before or after I posted.

Below is a link to Peter Edwards's article on this subject.

Opinion | A crime reporter’s complex relationship with convicted Hamilton mobster Tony Musitano, who died this week at 72

https://www.thespec.com/opinion-sto...-tony-musitano-who-died-this-week-at-72/
6 519 Read More
Yesterday at 10:19 PM
Stephen Sharkey was jammed up this week and indicted for mortgage fraud, identity theft, wire fraud, etc

He’s a Philly LCN Associate. Was one of Borgesi’s boys in the 90s.
0 92 Read More
Yesterday at 09:56 PM
Why does "Mr. Flashy" get so much anonymity in the press...no pictures, no real name...everyone else on his team or rivals gets mentioned by name with their pictures...victims, shooters, everyone else gets named but he never does...its obviously due to some press freedom law that I dont understand but it seems like it only applies to him? Is his real name known and published historically before some kind of protection due to court cases set in? Thanks in advance for any replies...- mr. white
725 148,738 Read More
Yesterday at 09:25 PM
https://www.businessinsider.com/the-future-of-marijuana-drug-testing-at-work-2019-4

US workers are failing drug tests at an incredible rate — but legal weed has the future of these screenings in doubt
7 120 Read More
General Discussion / Other
Yesterday at 08:08 PM
The Irish Rover. The pouges and the Dubliners
2,393 106,203 Read More
Other Mob Films/Books/TV
Yesterday at 05:57 PM
Set during the Tong Wars in late 1880s San Francisco, California, the series follows Ah Sahm, a martial arts prodigy who immigrates to San Francisco from China and becomes a hatchet man for the most powerful tong in Chinatown.

Tv show about the Tongs organization.
0 14 Read More
Yesterday at 05:44 PM
The Public Prosecution Service made a huge blunder. A photo of the most important key witness in the case against Ridouan Taghi, the most wanted criminal in the Netherlands, ended up in the criminal files of all suspects around Taghi, the Prosecutor confirmed to RTL Nieuws after reports in the Telegraaf.

The police photo of Nabil B. ended up in the files of suspects who are on trial on Thursday for involvement in multiple underworld assassinations. The main suspect in the case is fugitive Ridouan Taghi.

Nabil B. is under very heavy security, because of concerns of retaliations from the criminals he testified against. He is in custody in a special, heavily protected wing of a detention center. Last year, Nabil B.'s brother Reduan was murdered in Amsterdam. The Prosecutor believes that this was done in retaliation for Nabil B.'s testimony, and that "the group around Taghi" was behind the murder.

"The photo was included in the file unintentionally. And therefore an error. Publication entails risks. The Public Prosecution Service regrets this course of action", a spokesperson for the National Prosecutor's Office told RTL Nieuws.
459 48,137 Read More
Yesterday at 05:16 PM
I don't think that's Cali either in the pic with the black woman but I'm no expert with these things.
4,015 1,643,322 Read More
Yesterday at 04:45 PM
Ruthless Long Island Bloods gang leader off to prison for 20 years for drug operation and multiple shootings http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...ds-gang-leader-off-to-prison-for-20-year
90 7,859 Read More
Sports
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Tru_Bizelli
Any Cardinal Fans? grin I was raised in STL, but I don' watch sports. You know how they're doin?

They're 10-8 and 1 1/2 games out of first. However, they did just drop 2 out of 3 to Milwaukee and are 2-5 against them on the young season. Yelich has been killing them in the early going though. Seriously, they should start to pitch around him.

Glad the Yanks got another win against Boston yesterday. Hopefully, this will get them to turn it around. Wasn't happy with Happ's start though. He supposedly had such great numbers against Boston but his last 2 outings (playoffs and last night) haven't shown it.
56 643 Read More
Yesterday at 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by NickleCity
Interesting twitter comments by James Dubro to tweeted Humphries article on Tony Musitano’s death:

———————————

Ps: And is it possible as I’ve heard from those knowledgeable ppl on the street that Pat could have had own his brother Ang hit as internal discipline? Ang who was openly writing about his Mafia life did represent a big security problem for Pat & all the ndrangheta cells.

—————————-
Here is the link:

https://twitter.com/jamesdubro/status/1118840581076258816?s=21

Then why the murders of Iavarone and the other guy (whose name escapes me)? Brothers of made guys.
213 28,372 Read More
Yesterday at 04:16 PM
Another article on money laundering in Vegas in 2016:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local...d-plot-to-cripple-ex-federal-prosecutor/
301 11,356 Read More
Yesterday at 03:00 PM
https://www.rferl.org/a/thieves-in-law-crown-new-crime-boss-from-uzbekistan/29889309.html

Thieves-In-Law' Syndicate Crowns New Crime Boss From Uzbekistan
242 27,636 Read More
Yesterday at 02:54 PM
https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/2019/04/18/hells-angels-bikers-clemson-sc/3421832002/

Hells Angels are coming to Clemson for a summer gathering. Residents have mixed feelings.
35 612 Read More
Yesterday at 02:50 PM
https://montrealgazette.com/news/lo...in-hells-angels-drug-bust-granted-parole

Repentigny cop arrested in Hells Angels drug bust granted parole
130 16,272 Read More
Yesterday at 08:57 AM
9 477 Read More
Yesterday at 08:27 AM
Some familiar family names for those who follow Canadian oc, have infiltrated the Milan premises.

In 2019 the anti-Mafia disqualifications affected nine activities, including a tattoo shop of "Gambino srl", the nursery of the "New Garden srl" in Sedriano, the "Flamingo" bar in Piazza XXV Aprile of the company "Quintet Ristorazione srl", the "Caffè Belfiore" in the name of Rocco Musitano, 47-year-old son of the clan chief of Bareggio. Remaining in the field of the bars, in the list there is also "The corner of the cafe of Giuseppe Violi" in Via dei Mille in Buccinasco, considered the historic den of the Barbaro-Papalia. Everyone in the village knew him as the former Lyons, the 'ndrine office for 30 years. The Prefecture has decided to close it for contacts with Violi's organized crime, a nephew from his mother Anna of Francesco Barbaro, the forefather of the Pillaru family of Calabria, who died in 1998 with the title of "King of Aspromonte".
819 68,563 Read More
Yesterday at 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by Strax
The investigation of the super-fugitive Matteo Messina Denaro is at a turning point. The most dramatic. This morning police arrested two investigators accused of having passed confidential information on some Trapani mafia member of the godfather's entourage. They are the Colonel Marco Zappalà, an officer of the Carabinieri serving in the Anti-Mafia Investigation Directorate of Caltanissetta, and Giuseppe Barcellona, ​​a Carabinieri member working for the Compagnia di Castelvetrano.
The former mayor of Castelvetrano, Antonio Vaccarino, who was already convicted of drug trafficking and then became a confidant of the secret services, was also arrested.

Credits to Carmelo for original post.

That's why Messina Denaro is considered one of most dangerous wanted men in the world.
382 40,243 Read More
Movies & Television
Yesterday at 03:40 AM
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

Exactly!
25 1,633 Read More
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8