GangsterBB.NET

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (MeyerLansky, streetbossliborio, Evita), 63 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Gina's Artroom
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website

>MobPosters.com
>Puzo Amazon Store
>Ebay: Godfather
>Ebay: Scarface

>Live Chatroom
A word from our sponsors...

Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
zachtunar, Coco50Nitty, MamaBear, micktal, Napedog
9719 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 56,457
DE NIRO 44,698
J Geoff 30,943
pizzaboy 23,248
SC 22,902
Mignon 19,065
Don Cardi 18,229
Turnbull 18,189
Sicilian Babe 17,276
plawrence 15,058
Beth E 14,900
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics37,761
Posts954,486
Members9,719
Most Online663
May 27th, 2012
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Organized Crime - Real Life
7 seconds ago
BS obviously. Considering what I’ve read about chin personality this seems like absolute BS.
4 262 Read More
1 minute ago
Read an article on the charges - very boring by mob standards.
7 409 Read More
5 minutes ago
The obese Cuban fed was like 40+ when he infiltrated Gambinos. How dumb were they to think that this random fat guy came from nowhere in his 40s with loads of jewels and money to kick up lol. And loads of time to hang around like he ain’t got a family or a job.
The capo he got with think it was Greg something reminded of feech lamanna from sopranos. The said capo was in the photo at Westchester with Carlo and Paul castellano
22 870 Read More
11 minutes ago
Think you mean subversive
29 2,002 Read More
The Godfather Trilogy
17 minutes ago
Originally Posted by pizzaboy
Was Fredo guilty? It's probably the most volatile question we've ever had here. Over and over and over. So why not ask Francis? I think Puzo would have said no. Just my personal opinion. Because he was so family minded. But Coppola might be more objective, especially almost a half century after these films were made.

My two cents worth!

No doubt Fredo was guilty of something that significantly contributed to the Tahoe shooting

Can't see him killing the Tahoe shooters so the little help could be opening the drapes
22 927 Read More
Sports
1 hour ago
Andy Ruiz Jr vs Anthony Joshua 2 on Saturday in Saudi Arabia second time he fights abroad. Don't let us down again AJ.
267 24,020 Read More
Sports
1 hour ago
Good win Meyer maybe your guys will get some confidence for this December and around Christmas.

BTW check out Apache on Netflix crime series around the tough life of Carlos Tevez.
954 71,368 Read More
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Suspected Colombian Cartel Leader Lands In U.S. To Answer International Drug Charges

link
0 75 Read More
Yesterday at 10:56 PM
0 75 Read More
Yesterday at 08:33 PM
64 6,792 Read More
Yesterday at 08:17 PM
John Veasey was also a captain when he flipped, not a soldier
28 1,383 Read More
Other Mob Films/Books/TV
Yesterday at 06:10 PM
Will this movie cause an influx of mob movies? And I’m not sure if anyone has asked this, but isn’t it a plot hole that Hoffa’s foster son Chuckie never put two and two together and realized that Sally and Frank were the last two people to see Hoffa other than him?
229 26,861 Read More
Sports
Yesterday at 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Can't believe Hader is available. I don't think he'll get traded as it'll cost a haul to pry him from the Brewers. I misspoke, the winter meetings are next week. I think what they had recently was the GM meetings. Heard Wheeler's price is already over $100 million and the Yankees are going to meet with both Cole and Strasburg this week.

The Yanks seem to be all in on Cole.
336 16,764 Read More
Yesterday at 06:00 PM
Did he say why he didn’t switch to the Genovese? I have not seen the interview yet.
32 2,254 Read More
Yesterday at 01:40 PM
Spanish police are looking for Dutch 'assassin'

MARBELLA - The Spanish police are looking for a 29-year-old Dutchman who was possibly involved in murdering a Frenchman Tuesday in Marbella. The Sur newspaper reports this on the authority of police sources. According to Sur, the suspect is a contract killer and known to the police.

The suspect is said to be approximately 1.80 meters long with Arab features and a beard. According to Sur, a second person was involved in the assassination.

Together they would have waited for their victim in a blue car. When they saw their target, they allegedly got out of the car and fired several shots at the 60-year-old Frenchman.

According to police sources, the Dutchman and his companion wore masks. The motive is unknown.
21 3,630 Read More
Yesterday at 11:59 AM
Definitive release for the boss Massimo Mulè. The Cassation has finalized the release order of the boss set in recent months by the Court of Review .

Arrested in the investigation Cupola 2.0 that disrupted the Palermo clans and unveiled the attempt to reconstitute the Cosa Nostra Provincial Commission, had requested his release, but the Review had rejected the request.

There are statements of several repentants who have indicated Mulè as head of the Ballarò family in Palermo.
605 72,215 Read More
Sports
Yesterday at 06:54 AM

2019 College Bowl Mania

http://fantasy.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/

Group: Gangster BB
Passw: Corleone

(If you played in this group last year, you can rejoin it)

Create a team using the CONFIDENCE option to join this group.

IF YOU CREATE MORE THAN ONE ENTRY YOU MUST DESIGNATE THE ONE THAT WILL COUNT IN THIS GROUP, otherwise your lowest-scoring entry will count.

First pick the winner of each game, then rank the games in the order of your confidence in those picks. The higher the number you assign to a particular bowl game, the more confident you are that you have selected the correct team to win.

The bowl season kicks off with the games on Dec. 20.

2018 Standings: LI, MB, JG, JL
0 12 Read More
General Discussion / Other
Yesterday at 05:52 AM
just came back from a walk with my dog...
2,147 147,597 Read More
The Sopranos
Yesterday at 03:39 AM
Originally Posted by edimeo25
I was browsing the cast list on imdb for any updates on who's who, and one of the mystery characters will be played by Alexandra Intrator. Now if she's not playing a young Janice Soprano I will be flabbergasted. Uncanny resemblance to Aida Turturro.

Fu----g Smokin!
53 7,114 Read More
Yesterday at 01:57 AM
This was a weird won. I think i was first on a post typing colombos wants the sauce back. Just a inside robbery. A deliveryman knew boss had cash like that told dude to stick him up. Shit went left or south whatever that saying is and that dudes lucky hes not next to him on the defense table
7 1,453 Read More
Movies & Television
12/04/19 11:44 PM
Bond is back baby!

No Time To Die
54 7,714 Read More
Food & Drink
12/04/19 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Chicken Parm Rigatoni Bake

That right there is WINNER.

Looks great i12

Thanks DP. Came out good and as usual, easy to make!
4,303 2,887,041 Read More
BB Word Games
12/04/19 11:23 PM
A: Ace narrating
Q: The only problem was that, after a while, the bosses noticed that the suitcases were getting a little light.
2,934 1,377,374 Read More
BB Word Games
12/04/19 11:22 PM
we are then
1,655 114,621 Read More
12/04/19 11:07 PM
Man dead after shooting in downtown Montreal hotel room
Police say witnesses who were in the room are not co-operating with investigation

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/shooting-hotel-downtown-1.5383458?cmp=rss
2,942 426,831 Read More
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7