GangsterBB.NET

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 30 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Gina's Artroom
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website

>MobPosters.com
>Puzo Amazon Store
>Ebay: Godfather
>Ebay: Scarface

>Live Chatroom
A word from our sponsors...

Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Mignon, Just Lou.
Newest Members
mkatz, BeatsBoxingMayhem, marbella, ciotti, NickSardinia
9278 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 55,545
DE NIRO 44,606
J Geoff 30,842
pizzaboy 23,224
SC 22,821
Mignon 19,055
Don Cardi 18,224
Turnbull 17,943
Sicilian Babe 17,274
plawrence 15,058
Beth E 14,900
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics37,053
Posts932,420
Members9,278
Most Online663
May 27th, 2012
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Discussion / Other
1 hour ago
thanks dues buddy !
1,012 37,077 Read More
Sports
1 hour ago
psg will crush us...
574 23,354 Read More
Organized Crime - Real Life
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Persiano is a drug addict, scum bag, and con man. He stole from everyone and was in NA.

I bet they don’t even put him on the stand. The FBI agent and wires will be what buries Dom. I hope he has a good stash of money saved for Eddie Jacobs and gets a good plea , which he should as his only previous major offense was the Borgata bookmaking bust but then again he has gotten away with murder so far in the eyes of law enforcement so they may bury him at sentencing out of spite for not being to stick him with the DiPietro hit.

Just my two cents from what I know and hear. I have heard from myriads of people that Dom is one of the most solid guys ever, cut from a different cloth and a throwback.

Yeah Dante he was in and out of recovery but strange he was not aggressive or actively trying to earn in or around those people I know several people that were / and in NA where he would go and if he was looking for trouble he could of found it , not saying there are other members there but there are some guys that he could of attempted to get close with and would of learned quickly who the guys were with business and cash ....but he didn’t.....I find this very strange he did not pray on any ....unless he just figured that they were all low life’s and were not well off .....he was wrong.
16 719 Read More
3 hours ago
Bloods Gang Members Charged in Rikers Island-Based Crime Ring, Officials Say
About half of the 29 people named in seven indictments were arrested last week and charged with participating in a criminal ring run by the Mac Balla Bloods gang, Bronx prosecutors said.
Credit
Bronx District Attorney's Office

By Ali Winston
Dec. 13, 2018

Jailhouse slashings. Weapons and drug smuggling inside correctional facilities. Attempted murder. Social media-driven jewelry heists.

These were among the charges laid out Wednesday in indictments against 29 people suspected of being members or associates of the Mac Balla Bloods, one of the oldest and most influential street gangs in New York City that is particularly powerful within the city’s jail system.

The Mac Balla Bloods operated “an enterprise of violence emanating from Rikers Island,” the Bronx district attorney, Darcel Clark, said in announcing the charges.

Investigators described a smuggling operation that moved information and contraband among city jails and an upstate prison. The network shuttled scalpel blades into lockups and organized the sale of crack cocaine and suboxone strips, which are prescribed to treat opioid addiction but were sold for $100 each inside a maximum security prison in Pine City, N.Y., according to the indictments.

Thirty of the scalpel blades, which Ms. Clark called “tiny instruments of terror,” were intercepted by the authorities during the yearlong investigation by the Police Department, the Department of Corrections and the Department of Investigation.

“This case exemplifies what the N.Y.P.D. will do to dismantle the gangs that continue to drive violence on our streets,” said Deputy Chief Timothy McCormack, head of the Bronx detective bureau.

The investigation involved wiretaps and close monitoring of social media that targeted a highly coordinated group of gang members believed to be at the heart of both drug sales and violence on and off Rikers Island. Outside city jails, gang members sold crack cocaine at multiple locations in the Bronx and counterfeited large-denomination currency, the indictments charge.

About half of the 29 defendants were arrested during a sweep by law enforcement officials last week, and six of the suspects were already in custody. Six others are still being sought.

Some of the charges included in the seven indictments announced on Wednesday were linked to violent infighting among the Mac Balla Bloods and a slashing attack on a member of a rival gang, the Trinitarios, that left an eight-inch facial gash.

Investigators said they were also able to thwart an attempted killing in Harlem that stemmed from an affront against the mother of a jailed gang member.

On the afternoon of June 29, detectives monitoring a wiretap recorded a conversation about buying a firearm. Plainclothes officers trailed two men, who according to the wiretap were unnerved by the presence of a Police Department patrol car and decided against the vendetta attack. Investigators later arrested the pair and recovered a loaded .357-caliber Smith & Wesson revolver, court documents show.

The two were indicted on charges of conspiracy, attempted murder and assault.

The gang also used social media to target victims, instructing a woman to interact online with men and women who conspicuously displayed valuable jewelry on Instagram, according to the indictments. Two gang members were documented discussing plans to lure potential victims to hotels and restaurants where they could be robbed.

Wednesday’s indictments follow other recent large-scale efforts to dismantle the Mac Balla Bloods’ criminal enterprises.

Earlier this year, the United States attorney in Brooklyn filed drug conspiracy charges against 12 people suspected of being Mac Balla members who were accused of selling crack and heroin in Brooklyn, the Bronx and Maine. In 2014, more than 60 people suspected of being Mac Balla Bloods were charged by the Bronx district attorney’s office with murder, kidnapping, drug distribution, weapons possession, assault and home-invasion robberies.
0 56 Read More
5 hours ago
Alleged mobster accused of flooding Scotland with contraband including stolen Forrero Rocher and Peroni

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/alleg...-suspect-accused-of-ferrero-rocher-plot/
197 19,827 Read More
6 hours ago

Summer 1995. Dattilo, province of Trapani. Meeting between four mafia bosses. The question: "Graviano sees Berlusconi?". The answer: "Yes". The revelation is of the collaborator of justice, Giovanni Brusca, who "credits" the story to Matteo Messina Denaro, during an interrogation made on October 16 in front of the attorney of Palermo, Francesco Lo Voi, and to the adjunct Marzia Sabella. As reported by Brusca, Giuseppe Graviano would have met Silvio Berlusconi. Not only that: the boss of Brancaccio would have even noticed a watch on the wrist of the former premier worth 500 million.

During the summit in the Trapanese the capimafia spoke about the hypothesis of kidnapping the son of Pietro Grasso, then deputy prosecutor of the national anti-mafia directorate. Then the speech is turned on the "beautiful life, the clothing" and especially on the watches. The repentant made the minutes that Matteo Messina Denaro said: Giuseppe Graviano "saw one on the wrist of Berlusconi, which was worth 500 million". "I - says Brusca - I asked: 'But why, do they see?' 'Yes,' replied Messina Denato

The story was told by the newspaper La Stampa. "It seemed a secondary thing", then Brusca was justified. The report was sent to the Public Prosecutor's Office of Palermo, which will represent the accusation of the process of Appeal on the negotiation. As the Daily Fact argues, "the story of Brusca dates back to a period when the first Berlusconi government had already fallen, while Graviano was detained, having been arrested in January 1994. It is not clear from Brusca's story if the boss Messina Messina Brancaccio met the former premier as a prisoner or in the previous period, when he spent his hiding in Milan, where he was arrested ".

For the judges of the first degree the former premier knew of contacts between Dell'Utri and the mafia and he paid money to the clans until December 1994. Graviano is currently being investigated by the Palermo prosecutor in the procedure for extracting the negotiation. Recently he met in prison Fiammetta Borsellino, the daughter of the magistrate assassinated in Via d'Amelio, to whom he said: "Everyone says I was dating Berlusconi". To then add: "More than I was my cousin who frequented him".
290 26,874 Read More
8 hours ago
Originally Posted by m2w
in italy most people enjoy mafia groups for power and respect more than money, being a member of mafia they become powerful and respected in the society instead to be a nobody like another
obviously you can also become very rich

Its almost true. The street members come from poor families and if can climb the ranks will remain a blue collar criminals while the sons of parents of the boss made the real money and stay in the society and made bussiness with legitimate bussiness men. An example: Raffaele Amato that helped to create the DiLauro clan was out dated by DiLauro'son Cosimo.Same things in the ndrangheta where a 5% of the members made the milions.
37 1,491 Read More
Food & Drink
14 hours ago
Went on that pizza tour DP. We started out at Lombardi's and then the rest of the tour was in Staten Island: Joe and Pat's, Nunzio's and Goodfella's. It was a great time and personally, my favorite was either at Nunzio's or Goodfella's. Then on the way back to Grand Central Station, I swung by McSorley's for the first time and had a few beers. Awesome experience but the place was packed. Good beer that wasn't overpriced though (especially for New York!).
4,108 2,777,264 Read More
BB Word Games
14 hours ago
our guns for
869 34,789 Read More
BB Word Games
14 hours ago
A: Ginger to Ace
Q: But, do you know how good this is for us?
2,440 1,293,215 Read More
15 hours ago
I think Alfonso Caruana's sentence will expire in October 2019. He plans a return to Canada.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...plans-return-to-canada-from-italy-prison
17 1,575 Read More
Other Mob Films/Books/TV
16 hours ago
I haven't looked up a lot of criticism of Moldea, but by reading his books I can tell for myself that he has a habit of jumping to conclusions based on mere third party connections between subjects. I don't entirely disagree with all of his conclusions and they are plausible, but he has a tendency to pass them off as fact. I still like him. Great mob writer. I still have his book about Reagan and MCA on my wish list.
116 9,152 Read More
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Very cool.. I wonder if he was any good. He looked into it.
3,961 1,530,986 Read More
Video & Online Games
Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Are there any mob video games that focus more on strategy, building rackets, corrupting politicians, etc than skilled gun battle?
2 325 Read More
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Lots of Italians had good jobs in the catering industry and the tailoring industry etc. and mobsters took advantage of them, too. The Irish were in a similarly disadvantageous position and a lot of them went into the profession of working law enforcement; I'm sure the Italians similar. Look at Sammy Gravano's father. He had a good job and was aghast at what his son became. Look at guys like Carmine Persico's son. He went to college but was still drawn to that life. Look at Colombo's children and Gambino's children. They probably had all the money in the world to get an education and get away from that life but they still gravitated to these people. Even quasi-contemporary guys like Battaglia and Bellocchi had pretty decent jobs but still got drawn to the life.

Even the Corozzo kid presumably got the best possible education with blood money from his parents and became a house counsel; Junior Gotti went to military school.

Sometimes it's more complex than saying these guys don't have good opportunities.
60 5,223 Read More
Yesterday at 08:37 PM
Over at Websleuths, this particular UID (UMPA 170) was speculated to be British boxer, Ronnie Gibbons who participated in the 1993 Brinks Heist in Rochester NY. However, that turned out to be another unidentified male who washed up on late Ontario in the late '90s.

Funeral of American ‘Brinks heist’ suspect and boxer Ronnie Gibbons to be held in Liverpool

THE funeral of Liverpool boxer Ronnie Gibbons with links to one of the biggest robberies in American history was taking place today.

Joseph “Ronnie” Gibbons disappeared in 1995 and was only identified just before Christmas last year from body parts which washed up 12 years ago in Lake Ontario.

The Norris Green man was today being laid to rest in Liverpool by his family and friends.

His funeral was taking place at St Francis Xavier’s Church, in the city centre, this morning followed by a short service at Anfield crematorium presided over by the Reverend Kevin McLoughlin.

His remains were found on the shores of Lake Ontario, in New York state, in the late 1990s.

They were unidentified for 12 years but in December, the Jefferson County Sheriff confirmed DNA had identified the body parts as belonging to Mr Gibbons who disappeared from the town of Greece, in New York state, 16 years ago.

He was allegedly involved in a renowned armoured car robbery in 1993, when the former Brinks Depot building in Rochester was targeted and $7m stolen, $5m of which was never recovered.

A Gibbons family member today told the ECHO: “I was only young but I remember Ronnie when he was in Liverpool.

“He was a decent boxer and he went to America to try and win the Golden Gloves.

“I met him a few times and he was a big lad. His dad was well-known too.”

Mr Gibbons’ sister is understood to have returned to Liverpool from New York state for the funeral, which will be attended by his mum Rita, now in her 80s, who ran a store in Great Homer Street market for 20 years.

The heist on the Brinks Depot was littered with subplots suitable for a Hollywood movie.

A priest from the Melkite order who stashed away the looted millions was implicated along with a former IRA guerrilla who pulled off the heist and a retired police officer accused of being the “inside man”.

A memoir of the crime, On The Brinks, detailed how Mr Gibbons decided to hunt for the missing money after the end of his boxing career.

‘Ronnie was determined to get his Brinks share’

IT IS generally assumed Ronnie Gibbons did not participate in the robbery but was embroiled in the plans beforehand and felt he deserved a bigger cut of the loot for his troubles.

Retired New York City firefighter Terry Quinn has told how his friend wanted a slice of the $5m, so borrowed a car from him to drive to Rochester in August 1995.

Mr Quinn said Mr Gibbons was determined to confront those who were hiding the cash for his share, but after parking the Toyota Tercel by an Applebee’s restaurant, in Greece, was never seen again.

Witnesses reported seeing the Liverpool man get into a waiting sedan.

It is strongly believed Mr Gibbons was killed and disposed of for confronting hardened criminals for money.

His sister Margaret Gibbons has said his custody battle for his daughter left her brother at his "lowest ebb" and was almost certainly behind his involvement in the Brinks heist.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/funeral-american-brinks-heist-suspect-3354026
3 482 Read More
Yesterday at 08:18 PM
As a "mobster" I guess underrated is a strange way of characterizing someone in a organization ofbm ruthless killers but was he smart? was he sharp? was he a feared man? absolutely. He was chosen to lead he was respected by all fam' s and street guys. The "westies" new and respected him, the older bosses loves him. He was cut from a cloth of people that were raised in Canarsie during the 40's, 50's and 60's that were incredibly tough and quiet. The idea Canarsie was full of blabber mouths like Henry and crazies like Tommy is not accurate. He's got the families respect believe me, yes he was a heavy guy. Not someone you would ever want to cross. The truth is, yes, Casso was a maniac serial killer and feared. But he became particularly crazy after knowing he had Vic behind him. Truth is when Vic found out What Casso making moves without consent and acting like the boss. Vic shelved him immediately and he new he was a dead man walking and flipped and ratted like a true cowardess pussy. btw henry, tommy, Casso all not from canarsie lol. had to say that lol
24 1,987 Read More
Yesterday at 08:17 PM
I finished reading Life Keith Richards again right after Thanksgiving for a third time. I highly recommend that book.

Currently I am read The Odyssey by Homer.
1,246 618,986 Read More
Yesterday at 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
It doesn't matter if the boy had mental disabilities or not. It's about the message sir. You're basically saying to your underworld colleagues 'I don't care if you're a 13-year-old retard or a middle aged Howard Beach resident with a mustache, I'll destroy you if I have to.' No one is safe. Remember when Nicky Scarfo killed Salvatore Testa? He instilled so much fear into the rank and file that they had no option but to follow that man into hell. That is how you gain power in that life. You make sure they know you are one deadly s.o.b.

You'll also scare your guys into snitching on you
17 920 Read More
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Seems like his family are assholes too. Bulger was a serial killer, rapist and a snitch. They act like he just supposed to go through life causing all kinda harm to people and get away with it
14 851 Read More
Yesterday at 04:56 PM
Organizers of a Christmas event in a town in the U.K. have apologized after the event’s Santa Claus reportedly yelled at children to “get the f--- out” in response to a fire alarm.

Parents described the incident at the Santa’s Grotto family event in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire, to local outlets and on social media, according to CNN, with some saying that Santa should be “ashamed” of his behavior.

Smoke in a nearby building activated fire alarms, prompting Santa to reportedly burst out of his grotto and “immediately [assist] in the evacuation of the building,” according to organizers.

[Festival Events St. Ives] wish to apologise for any offence or distress caused to parents and children by the attempts to ensure all visitors and staff had exited the building and were safe,” the organizers wrote on the event website.

One customer wrote on Facebook that Santa Claus charged in, “ripped his hat and beard off in front of 50 odd kids and started shouting and swearing at people to leave.”

"You should be ashamed of yourself acting like that in front of children,” the customer continued. "There is no way he should be allowed near a child.”

One parent told Cambridgeshire Live that her friend's child was upset by Santa's use of the vulgarity and had to be carried.

“My friend's little boy was upset as his dad was carrying him when Santa told them 'to get the f--- out,' " she told the outlet. "We told our children he wasn’t the real Santa. He was an imposter and will be going on the naughty list."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...zers-apologize-after-santa-yells-at-kids
0 20 Read More
Yesterday at 02:16 PM
A map of the world showing countries where Curtis Warren had 'contacts'

[Linked Image]
45 1,129 Read More
Yesterday at 01:39 PM
2,257 218,256 Read More
Food & Drink
Yesterday at 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Hope everyone had a Wonderful ThanksGiving dinner and a Blessed Hanukkah Festival of Lights.

Whats on the menu for the next Holiday for everyone?

We do the Seven Fishes at my Italian brothers from another Mother on Christmas Eve.

Then we do a Christmas morning Breakfast at my house followed by a huge dinner some how later in the day consisting of a baked ham and Lazagna.

What a Feast.

Have not yet decided yet Dues...but will shout out when we decide!
1 36 Read More
Yesterday at 07:23 AM
Please be good please be good.

sopranos is best tv series period and not just for mafia fans.

shame that james G passed. A true Sopranos movie with the surviving characters with Tony would have made hundreds of millions. Imagine a 3 hour mob epic Sopranos movie with Tony. It would feel like combining the best 3-4 episode long story arc into a movie.

Oh and Italians were persecuted for years. In the 60s people hated Kennedy and Italians because the protestants thought that "papist in rome" would control Kennedy.
33 3,461 Read More
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7