GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 163 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,830
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,239
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Organized Crime - Real Life
1 hour ago
Man found with kilos of cocaine and Hells Angels 'propaganda:' B.C. government lawsuit
https://vancouversun.com/news/crime...angels-propaganda-b-c-government-lawsuit
588 117,914 Read More
General Discussion / Other
1 hour ago
AP
Ukraine pulls US-provided Abrams tanks from the front lines over Russian drone threats

BY TARA COPP
Updated 8:00 PM EDT, April 25, 2024

POLITICS

WASHINGTON (AP) — Ukraine has sidelined U.S.-provided Abrams M1A1 battle tanks for now in its fight against Russia, in part because Russian drone warfare has made it too difficult for them to operate without detection or coming under attack, two U.S. military officials told The Associated Press.

The U.S. agreed to send 31 Abrams to Ukraine in January 2023 after an aggressive monthslong campaign by Kyiv arguing that the tanks, which cost about $10 million apiece, were vital to its ability to breach Russian lines.

But the battlefield has changed substantially since then, notably by the ubiquitous use of Russian surveillance drones and hunter-killer drones. Those weapons have made it more difficult for Ukraine to protect the tanks when they are quickly detected and hunted by Russian drones or rounds.

Five of the 31 tanks have already been lost to Russian attacks.

The proliferation of drones on the Ukrainian battlefield means “there isn’t open ground that you can just drive across without fear of detection,” a senior defense official told reporters Thursday.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity to provide an update on U.S. weapons support for Ukraine before Friday’s Ukraine Defense Contact Group meeting.
https://apnews.com/article/ukraine-russia-war-abrams-tanks-19d71475d427875653a2130063a8fb7a
661 60,248 Read More
2 hours ago
China Builds Up its Presence Ahead of Historic U.S.-Philippine Exercise

PUBLISHED APR 23, 2024 9:58 PM BY THE MARITIME EXECUTIVE

China has doubled the presence of maritime militia and military vessels in and around the Philippine exclusive economic zone in advance of major U.S.-Philippine naval drills, according to the Armed Forces of the Philippines. 124 Chinese vessels are in the area, with the largest concentrations found near three strategic locations: Scarborough Shoal, Second Thomas Shoal and Pag-asa Island.

"This upsurge is out of the normal," Philippine Navy spokesman Commodore Roy Trinidad told GMA. For the last two months, the Chinese maritime presence has ranged from 33-69 vessels, he said, with an average of 60.

China's coast guard has attacked Philippine supply boats near Second Thomas Shoal in the recent past, and the maritime militia has played a key role in Chinese blockades. Though the uptick in presence is concerning, Trinidad said that the AFP expects Chinese forces to "behave" during the exercises because the U.S. Navy will be there.

"I don’t expect them to do anything illegal because of the presence of foreign warships," Trinidad told Rappler. "Historically, the illegal, unprovoked, uncalled-for actions of China will only be [towards the Philippines]."

Beijing's English-language opinion outlet, Global Times, has expressed outrage that the Philippines will be using an aging Chinese-built product tanker for a sinking exercise as part of the Balikitan 2024 maneuvers. The BRP Lake Caliraya - a decommissioned Philippine Navy oiler - will be targeted with U.S. Navy and Philippine Navy missiles until sunk. Lake Caliraya once belonged to the Philippine National Oil Company, and it was built to merchant tanker specifications by a Chinese shipyard.

"It is a ludicrous performance by Manila . . . showing clear provocative intent," complained Global Times. "We hope that the Philippines will not allow the 'spiritual victory' of sinking target ships to make them too excited, leading to the illusion that they can take on real ships."

The Philippine Navy had planned to use Lake Caliraya as a target ship at least as early as July 2023. The first attempt failed when the derelict tanker drifted aground in a storm. It has since been refloated and prepped for Balikatan 2024.

"The vessel has been used in the Philippines for a very long, long time," Philippine Navy Vice Adm. Toribio Adaci told 24 Oras. "Just like in any sinking exercise around the world, they use old vessels as the target of the exercise and the same thing we are doing with Lake Caliraya."
https://maritime-executive.com/arti...head-of-historic-u-s-philippine-exercise
15 871 Read More
2 hours ago
Snow Removal on Donner Pass

5 1,079 Read More
3 hours ago
2,578 67,580 Read More
3 hours ago
Peter Tosh !

2,578 67,580 Read More
3 hours ago
Is his proffer out there for us all to read? 32 people he implicated? Is that for real?
2 600 Read More
3 hours ago
2,578 67,580 Read More
3 hours ago
2,578 67,580 Read More
3 hours ago
2,578 67,580 Read More
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by RushStreet
All the guys from the neighborhood I know all now vote Republican lol.

They still all have city jobs also.

One guy actually ran for Alderman as a Republican! Lol

Its hard to find city elections with anyone running as a Republican so they end up voting for the more moderate candidates.

Yes, the voting trends have definitely changed over the years.

For example, the recent Chicago election. Every guy I know of voted for Paul Vallas over Brandon Johnson.

This was a Mayoral race, is that correct, Rush?

Who ended up winning, Brandon, right?

Yes. All the blacks voted for him.
50 1,009 Read More
3 hours ago
Second Anthony Scotto
50 1,009 Read More
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Originally Posted by Hollander

Its hard to find city elections with anyone running as a Republican so they end up voting for the more moderate Democratic candidate.

I believe that the GOP is now a working class favorite, during the years the Democrats have lost their traditional supporters.

Yes, to a degree, the demographic has certainly changed (in both parties I suspect)

Def in particular in swing states it could go either way in November.
50 1,009 Read More
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
And LL ofcourse.

2,578 67,580 Read More
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
2,578 67,580 Read More
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Yeah I remember that vid @H. Thanks for sharing
2,578 67,580 Read More
Yesterday at 11:23 PM
PE and Ice T were the shit we listened to in the beginning.

2,578 67,580 Read More
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by Toodoped

Good pick huge PE fan here !
2,578 67,580 Read More
Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Its hard to find city elections with anyone running as a Republican so they end up voting for the more moderate candidates.

Yes, the voting trends have definitely changed over the years.

For example, the recent Chicago election. Every guy I know of voted for Paul Vallas over Brandon Johnson.

This was a Mayoral race, is that correct, Rush?

Who ended up winning, Brandon, right?
50 1,009 Read More
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by Hollander

Its hard to find city elections with anyone running as a Republican so they end up voting for the more moderate Democratic candidate.

I believe that the GOP is now a working class favorite, during the years the Democrats have lost their traditional supporters.

Yes, to a degree, the demographic has certainly changed (in both parties I suspect)
50 1,009 Read More
Yesterday at 10:58 PM

50 1,009 Read More
Yesterday at 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by MafiaStudent
As many of you know, I've been quite busy since my mom died a couple weeks ago (and not going to end any time soon,) so I haven't been able to put up a new episode of Mob Fireside Chat....BUT this coming week...I'm going to be putting together a video on none other than Dominick Nuccio...you know, "the hitman who wasn't hitman." We've had so many requests to make this into a video, and because it was such a popular FREE article on our Button Guys website, I thought it would definitely be a good one to do.

It's also kind of fitting since I'm going to be moving to the same area where Nuccio lived which was also Ross Prio's old stomping grounds. Definitely looking forward to exploring all that history IN PERSON.

So, watch for that video this coming week.

BTW, here's the link again for those of you who'd like to read the article: https://thenewyorkmafia.com/chicago-outfit-assassin-little-libby-nuccio/

--

Thats a good choice, MS. I thought you were gonna do that Bonanno guy we discussed. You surprised me. Lol

But they've been asking, so I'm sure our many Chicago subscribers will also be happily surprised to see you produce this YouTube video on Nuccio.
21 1,164 Read More
Yesterday at 10:51 PM
2,578 67,580 Read More
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
E-2 was Francesco “Don Cheech” Barale (Bruno, Philadelphia)
6 288 Read More
Yesterday at 10:49 PM
2,578 67,580 Read More
Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 88 89