GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (GangstersInc, Kangaroo Don), 281 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,982
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,710
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,550
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,501
Posts1,062,035
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Organized Crime - Real Life
17 minutes ago
Sinaloa Cartel and money launderers linked to Chinese underground banking https://gangstersinc.org/2024/06/20...s-linked-to-chinese-underground-banking/
2,507 398,842 Read More
17 minutes ago
Sinaloa Cartel and money launderers linked to Chinese underground banking https://gangstersinc.org/2024/06/20...s-linked-to-chinese-underground-banking/
670 97,445 Read More
General Discussion / Other
41 minutes ago
Right across the street from a building Vito himself owned, this happened...

https://nypost.com/2024/06/19/us-news/armed-robbers-steal-mans-100k-watch-outside-carbone-in-nyc/
0 3 Read More
1 hour ago
An elderly 84 year old woman was going to put $40,000 into a Bitcoin machine for a scammer on the phone posing as a Chase Bank Officer.

A Good Samaritan saw this and called the Police.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/white...call-bitcoin-atm-scam-with-elderly-woman

0 2 Read More
Sports
3 hours ago
We all expected much more! Not a good campaign so far... hopefully they wake the fuck up on Monday and finally play as a team.

The older players need to go out. As much as we all love them, Brozovic, Perisic and Modric simply can't keep up. Especially Perisic coming back from a tough injury.

We've got young and fast players on the bench who can do much more but aren't being given minutes.

But oh well! It is what it is - we hope Spain beats Italy today, then we still have a chance to be 2nd.
1,232 246,971 Read More
Sports
3 hours ago
Judge overseeing NFL 'Sunday Ticket' trial voices frustrations over the case

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/da...-trial-voices-frustrations-over-the-case
6 390 Read More
The Godfather Trilogy
4 hours ago
Michael: Now -- I don't know this Merle -- I don't know what he does -- I don't know what he lives on [I do!]
Now why don't you tell him that marriage is out of the question and you don't want to see him anymore.
Now he'll understand, believe me. Connie -- if you don't listen to me -- and marry this man -- you'll disappoint me

The way Michael totally ignored Merle as if Merle wasn't even there....
Merle and Connie holding hands would sway?! Michael to pay their passage on The Queen

Merle so used to living off women [or his 'future' brother-in-law] just sits through it all.... shameless
then again Merle's got to be -- thick-skinned -- in his line of work!

Only Michael Corleone can make “you'll disappoint me” sound menacing
11 936 Read More
4 hours ago
Whilst we are not privy to what's going on behind the scenes....

I expected Israel's allies to aid, back, help, support Israel unconditionally, standing shoulder to shoulder, to protect Israeli people and Israeli territorial integrity together including boots on the ground [even if unofficial] fighting alongside IDF not take Israel to task over everything, Israel does or does not do, in this war raging on, coming to 9 months

always Israeli attacks and alleged deaths caused, in the news -- even the photos at times are doubtful as regards truth or validity but little to no accountability of the terrorist organisations who are openly and violently calling for the annihilation of Israel

perhaps behind the scenes action is going on -- the public criticism of Israel is a smokescreen, ruse not to show their hand including not really withholding weapons....
457 31,584 Read More
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by Kangaroo Don
Here's the thing though

I reckon, Hamas has achieved, in a way succeeded in it's brutal way -- among others,
  • Palestine Statehood is actively trending on the International domain
  • more and more countries recognising Palestine Statehood
  • push for Palestine United Nations membership -- if not for US Veto
  • destabilise Israel's economy, political turmoil, civil unrest
  • 'occupied' territories in the spotlight
  • settler violence in 'occupied' territories -- sanctions
  • pro-Palestinian demonstrations worldwide
  • antisemitism on the rise Disgraceful
  • Israel seemingly more and more isolated
  • Israel's allies' support seemingly dwindling -- with friends! like this....
  • Israel accused of genocide and crimes against humanity
  • Israel forced to negotiate with terrorists Hamas
  • International Court of Justice [ICJ] action against Israel
  • International Criminal Court [ICC] proceedings against Israel [without the principle of “complementarity”]
    Complementarity requires the ICC to let the nation in question's legal system move first before any action is taken by the Court

Israel has fallen into Hamas trap in Gaza war, says Giorgia Meloni at G7
16 June 2024 The Guardian By Patrick Wintour in Bari

Giorgia Meloni, Prime Minister of Italy
Extract: In some respects her remarks about Israel falling into a trap set by Hamas were the most surprising.
Although she stressed it was necessary to remember the attacks on women and children on 7 October, “it seems that Israel has fallen into a trap, a Hamas trap that had the aim of isolating it, and it seems to be working. We are working on its security,” she added
457 31,584 Read More
4 hours ago
Israel-Hamas war: Palestinians mourn hostage raid deaths
10 June 2024 German public state-owned international broadcaster Deutsche Welle

Extracts:
Hamas says 274 Palestinians were killed in the Israeli operation that freed four hostages and hundreds were wounded
[Deutsche Welle disclaimer: not independently verified]

They [the Four hostages] were found in two different locations at the Nuseirat refugee camp in central Gaza strip, eight months after being taken captive.

Israel alleges journalist held hostages in Gaza, without providing evidence
10 June 2024 CNN By Lauren Izso and Michael Rios

In a statement, the IDF claimed freed hostages Almog Meir Jan, Andrey Kozlov and Shlomi Ziv were held by Al Jazeera journalist Abdallah Aljamal and his family members at their home in the central Gaza strip
457 31,584 Read More
Movies & Television
5 hours ago
From Shawn Ryan (The Shield ).

1,063 163,284 Read More
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
Originally Posted by Hollander
2 French boys are accused of raping a 12-year-old Jewish girl in an act of antisemitism

https://apnews.com/article/france-g...iolence-ff02a372c1304e7457281b04efaf910c

well we all know what religious they belong too...
i thought they only hate ''zionists'' because of the occupation...
fuck them ! i hope will wake up ! or else they will be in uniforms soon defending their cities and country like us !

The common people know it that's why Wilders, Le Pen, Meloni and nationalist parties everywhere in Europe are on the rise.
People are fed up with the "fifth column".
457 31,584 Read More
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by RushStreet
Do you guys believe they cut his eyeballs & Tongue out with a shiv before killing him?

If most mobsters would have the balls of DeCologero and Geas,the american mafia would be more feared today.

They used to have many guys like them both as you know.

What's funny is that when they (DeCologero and Geas) were on the street we didn't hear much about them. Most mob insiders didn't even know they existed.

I cant even recall them being placed on any FBI mafia chart.

Why is that?

It just goes to show that there's probably guys out there right now that we don't even know about who are doing some seriously bad shit flying under the radar.
5 326 Read More
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by Hollander
2 French boys are accused of raping a 12-year-old Jewish girl in an act of antisemitism

well we all know what religious they belong too...
i thought they only hate ''zionists'' because of the occupation...
fuck them ! i hope will wake up ! or else they will be in uniforms soon defending their cities and country like us !
457 31,584 Read More
Sports
7 hours ago
Anyone watching the Yanks tonight: Is that John Alite in the front row behind home plate?
38 1,822 Read More
Sports
8 hours ago
I expected much more from Croatia CleanBandit now is Italy a must win.
1,232 246,971 Read More
Yesterday at 11:27 PM

457 31,584 Read More
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
“You sons of bitches, I got a family!” ~ Johnny Dio addressing the media during the Kefauver Hearings.
80 4,699 Read More
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by NYMafia
C-4 was Carlo “Charlie Carr” Torraco (Chicago)

Carlo Torraco grew up in the Melrose Park section of Chicago. As a then-23 year old young hoodlum, back in August of 1928, he and two accomplices were arrested and jailed on two counts of armed-robbery. Torraco was held in lieu of a whopping $75,000 bond. His two buddies were also held, but on lesser bonds of $50,000 apiece.

They ended up getting convicted on the robbery charges. Torraco received an “indeterminate” sentence of one-year-to-life in prison, of which he ended up serving five years on.

After making parole in the mid-1930s, he joined up with the Outfit, and over the next three decades Torraco was considered to be a “card carrying” member of the Chicago Family.

From the 1930s, through the 1950s era, among other rackets, Torraco was said to be active in alcohol-bootlegging. In later years, he gravitated to bookmaking and gambling rackets.

Through the years he was closely associated with the Bravos brothers, Nick and George, known Chicago-area bookmakers and hoodlums, as well as a variety of other top Windy-City racketeers and mafiosi.

An interesting incident occurred back in 1955, when George Bravos reported to the authorities that his brother Nick had been kidnapped for ransom. Torraco and George Bravos were brought into police headquarters for questioning. During the interrogation and grilling about the alleged ransom kidnapping of George’s brother they told the police that $75,000 had allegedly be demanded from them to guarantee Nick’s safe return.

But, no sooner had the FBI been called into the investigation, one afternoon, curious FBI agents went to the Bravos home and discovered that Nick was back in the company of his brother and Torraco, all sitting together in the family’s living room.

...Obviously, there had been a lot more to the story than a simple kidnapping.

...And then there was one! Only "Frankie Carroll" of the Bonanno clan remains.
11 478 Read More
Yesterday at 10:45 PM
3,657 175,179 Read More
Yesterday at 10:45 PM
3,657 175,179 Read More
Yesterday at 10:44 PM
3,657 175,179 Read More
BB Word Games
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
A: Ace to Green about their muffins
Q: The young lady to my left is Trudy, who is a lead new dancer in our fabulous show from Paris.
4,288 1,819,969 Read More
BB Word Games
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
The weather's been
3,614 570,426 Read More
Yesterday at 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by RushStreet
Do you guys believe they cut his eyeballs & Tongue out with a shiv before killing him?

If most mobsters would have the balls of DeCologero and Geas,the american mafia would be more feared today.
5 326 Read More
Page 1 of 83 1 2 3 82 83