GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, irishkaos), 633 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,553
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,534
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,454
Posts1,061,232
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Organized Crime - Real Life
29 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Turnbull
Dary Matara, who wrote a well-researched bio of Dillinger, makes no mention of The Outfit or anyone in it. Logically, Dillinger was much closer to the Old West tradition--a desperado--than to the modern Mob.and its gangster-as-businessman modus operandi. But, no mention doesn't necessarily mean no connection.

Thats right, although during those days the Outfit still had members and associates like Capezio or Maddox who loved the adrenaline of doing a bank robbery and also killed cops, besides being involved in numerous lucrative rackets, and they knew almost every shooter and robber from around the country. Take Fred Burke for example and the rest of the guys from the St Valentines massacre, or the guys from Detroit. Those guys werent racketeers but istead they were shooters, cop killers and bank robbers.
7 183 Read More
The Godfather Trilogy
1 hour ago
Oli, I think my namesake, not Fredo, tipped off Geary. In the Geary/Michael confrontation at Anthony's party, after Geary tells Michael that his move on the Tropigala will have the problem of the license being in Klingman's name, Michael's immediate reply is, "Turnbull's a good man." Geary's last words to Michael, after insulting him, were:: "From now on you deal with Turnbull."
3 157 Read More
Sports
3 hours ago
Rush - he'll definitely love it! Real Madrid and AC Milan are two iconic clubs that sit at #1 and #2 in terms of won Champions Leagues. Although Real has 15 and Milan has 7, so more than double lol. Just shows the strength of Real Madrid!

And Hollander, what are your thoughts for Iceland? We're playing with Portugal tomorrow - should be a very good game!
1,209 245,321 Read More
4 hours ago
Give me your TOP5 Earners from 70-90 excluding Bosses, Underboss and rats.
0 40 Read More
5 hours ago
Would be interesting to hear Jace's thoughts. I think she's following Crea's case.

As far as Taccetta, I think he may very well be walking out of prison soon. Anastasia made some very good points in that report.
3 228 Read More
General Discussion / Other
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
in hospital after i got shot in my arm
i still shocked and shaking but ok overall
still can't realise it happened

Damn that's crazy stay strong amigo ! Freedom Shall Prevail!

thank you buddy
it happened less then 5 hours ago
and yesterday i was home !
i got called in the morning after i barely slept
i'm lost for words, feels weird mentally
427 28,880 Read More
7 hours ago
3,468 154,822 Read More
7 hours ago
James Failla was probably the best choice.
8 192 Read More
Yesterday at 09:34 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...fer-deal-tackle-overcrowding-crisis.html

Albanian kingpin, 39, who smuggled millions of pounds of cocaine into Britain could be freed from prison early in transfer deal to tackle overcrowding crisis
86 15,907 Read More
Yesterday at 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by Giacalone
It's not just Gurulev who has been saying this. They are itching to make an example out of any country who is willing to assist the Ukrainians. People think guys like Gurulev are being facetious, but that's not exactly the case

Very true, many hardliners in Russia, but I do believe Putin is not a fool he is playing with European and American voters’ minds.
696 68,135 Read More
Yesterday at 08:36 PM
From "A Walk On The Wild Side"

Join me as I bring you the total solar eclipse from Monday April 8th 2024 in the city of Dallas where the totality phase lasted 3 minutes and 50 seconds. This was my 2nd total solar eclipse experience after seeing the Great American Eclipse of 2017 from Casper in Wyoming.

10 867 Read More
BB Word Games
Yesterday at 06:45 PM
Just gonna guess....

A: Henry narrating

Q: I hate you so much (throws bag of cocaine at door) !!!!!!
5,090 4,873,890 Read More
Yesterday at 06:05 PM
A-1 was Modesto “Duke” Santoro (Colombo)

Originally based out of the Greenpoint section of North Brooklyn, "Duke" Santoro was a veteran soldier in the old Joe Profaci Family, who initially served under capo Sebastiano "Buster" Aloi, and later served in the regime of Sonny Franzese.
2 177 Read More
Yesterday at 05:09 PM
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/fort...takedown-drug-trafficking-network-linked

Forty-Seven Defendants Charged in Imperial Valley Takedown of Drug Trafficking Network Linked to Sinaloa Cartel
2,491 393,459 Read More
Yesterday at 05:04 PM
The admin being divided between the two locations wasn't about overseeing the guys there more then it was about having representation in the admin from both locations.

Who are these guys? If they're not made they're probably talking out of their ass
37 3,528 Read More
Yesterday at 05:04 PM
https://www.newsweek.com/dozens-charged-huge-california-drugs-bust-cartel-1908889

Dozens Charged In Huge California Drugs Bust Linked to Cartel
924 130,763 Read More
Yesterday at 04:43 PM

48 years. Why was made so late?[/quote]

He was about 58 when he was made, not too uncommon for the Mob
3 279 Read More
Yesterday at 03:39 PM
Even those in the CCP like to gamble. lol.

Xi Jinping's cousin a high roller as Crown comes under pressure over crime, influence
ByNick McKenzie, Grace Tobin and Nick Toscano
July 28, 2019 — 8.40pm

A cousin of Chinese President Xi Jinping was aboard a private jet for high-roller gamblers when it was searched by federal agents on the Gold Coast in 2016 on suspicion that it was involved in international money laundering.

https://www.theage.com.au/business/...ver-crime-influence-20190726-p52b2s.html
10 478 Read More
Yesterday at 12:08 PM
These are members and associates of the Gambino Family, so they would be considered "Traditional Organized Crime, or LCN. The authorities lay out their structure and hierarchy in the particulars of the indictment, before a reading of the 84 criminal counts against them were enumerated. (I posted the full indictment above for everyone to read).

But, they are also considered to be part of an overarching "criminal enterprise" through the use of NYS "RICO" type statues which stipulates the conspiracy.

NYS (and many other states) has followed and adopted the Federal Rico Statues first created by Professor Robert Blakey's 1970 RICO Law. And in some cases, the state "enterprise corruption" laws are even more draconian in their penalties and sanctions than the feds.
8 410 Read More
Yesterday at 11:25 AM
https://www.businessinsider.com/the...nized-crime-and-the-mafia-specifically-4

The Irishman' is a fictionalized true crime story about the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa, a mystery that still hasn't been solved
401 89,812 Read More
Yesterday at 09:27 AM
From 1939....

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
106 3,589 Read More
Yesterday at 05:29 AM
....So, a termite walks into a neighborhood bar and asks, ”Excuse me, but is the bar tender here?”
598 56,439 Read More
Yesterday at 05:24 AM
Confucius say...

"No matter how much money or gold you accumulate, you will never be wealthy until you attain something that money cannot buy!"
541 44,096 Read More
06/05/24 11:57 PM
https://torontosun.com/news/local-n...els-busted-on-gun-drug-and-booze-charges

Five people tied to Hells Angels busted on gun, drug and booze charges
623 126,726 Read More
06/05/24 08:50 PM
THE BLITZ
“il Bufalo” Marcello Colafigli, the last of the Banda della Magliana, arrested. His relationships with the 'Ndrangheta

https://www.corrieredellacalabria.i...riminale-a-roma-lombra-della-ndrangheta/
130 25,511 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2