Originally Posted by Moscone65
Hey NY, don’t listen to those gavones, moe and some others on this site offer little other than busting peoples balls, in my opinion. Just bums with nothing else to do than bug people on the internet. I for one enjoy your articles and appreciate the time you and your pal put into them. Keep up the good work!

---
Moscone, first of all I wanna thank you coming to my defense, as well as that endorsement of my articles. I am glad you enjoy them. Thats why I do what I do in the first place. It's gratifying to hear people such as yourself say that. So thank you!

And as far as Moe Tilden goes, or any other of these type of argumentative posters, and I use the word "posters" very loosely here, I actually take them with a big grain of salt at best, which is the only healthy way to really look at them I think. How does that old saying go?..... "Those who can play get out onto the playing field and do so, showing what they got. Those who don't know how to play, often sit on the sidelines and just bellyache and complain about those players that do!" .... LOL, I think that analogy may very well apply here.

As you so astutely pointed out, typically you'll see that these kind of posters actually contribute very little positive content to any dialogue they enter. They are rabble rousers and malcontents who try and insult others in order to stir the pot and start trouble.

But enough of them already. We give them too much importance. Agreed?

Until we speak again, "stay well".... or as they say in Italian "stare bene"

Last edited by NYMafia; 11/16/20 06:44 PM.