Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Hey guys do you know that Provenzano,the last capo dei capi lived for years in a shepherd's hut with the only company of a donkey that he called helicopter?

Buscetta a famous womanizer mocked Riina because for the power he fucked only with his wife Ninetta.

Paolo di Lauro when at his peak his clan earned 100- 150 milions euro a years lived as reclusive and even the old people in his hood never saw his face and so one.

At the high levels if you want to conserve the power can't act like a Gotti or a Scarfo.
Dont believe me?

El mayo zambada the real boss of sinaloa live as a simple ranchero in sinaloa,doesn't sleep in the same place for more than a couple of days, and sometimes has to hide in a tent in the countryside to escape the drones of the Americans.

That is the power!

Italy and Sicily is a different animal. The Italian state drives mafiosi underground. They DO NOT live that way because they like to emulate groundhogs or squirrels, they do so because to do otherwise would lead to their immediate capture in minutes! Understand Furio?

Most of the fellas you mention have had arrest warrants drawn out on them for decades, and the Carabiniere hunt them daily! THAT IS WHY THEY LIVE UNDERGROUND!

It is NOT by choice I assure you!

its not true,there are fuggitives that go to the football matches,on the beach on walk on the streets and only in the extreme cases go to the bunkers,what I wanted to say is that if you're the boss of a strong oc gruop,every LE agency will try to arrest you so or live few years like gotti and a life in prison or stay under the radar.