Originally Posted by ItalianIrishMix
Originally Posted by Lenox
Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave
I don't know for sure if anyone was buried there, but PJP Landfill in Jersey City NJ, is rumored to be where Hoffa is. Now I don't know if I believe he is there, as he disappeared hundreds of miles away from NJ. But the place was owned by a Genovese family associate or soldier, (not sure which), so I don't think it's a stretch to imagine it's a final resting place for mob guys. The place was on fire for literally years, so I don't think anyone will find anything.

No way did they bury Hoffa in Nj. They are going to kill the guy in Detroit and then drive almost a thousand miles across state lines with a body in the trunk and run the risk of being pulled over by a local cop or a state trooper!
Low enforcement always look for out of state plates. If you get pulled over by a cop and you have nothing to hide, you are calm. You get pulled over with a body in the trunk or a kilo of coke and your demeanor changes, its hard to hide. Cops pick up on that.

It is definitely possible due to a few facts.....Maybe he didn’t come by way of roadways....Michigan is surrounded by water and Genovese family had control of Jersey docks...Also, his biggest enemy (Tony Pro) worked out of Union City and the dump was only 3 miles from the that Teamster building. Not impossible to imagine.

Anything is possible. But are there any mob hits that you know of they ship the body that far away to bury?