@Pmac;

That's a good question buddy; We always hear that Salvatore ''Tom Mix'' Santoro got released from prison in the late 70's; and became underboss; and Christy Tick Furnari became Consigliere in the late 80's.

We never hear about who was Anthony Corallo's Consigliere or Underboss in that 1972-1973 frame window period when he came home..... I'm a good friend of Corallo's nephew; He told me when Corallo got out of prison; Tramunti still had a lot of power because he showed up to Tony Duck's welcome home party without permission and he was banned from even showing up. It's possible Tramunti still held alot of sway still... and served as underboss for just a couple of months. He got his freedom stolen in late 1973.

I think Neil Migliore was Acting underboss before Tom Mix; Neil stepped down and wanted to be a captain; I believe.....

The Consigliere; I have no clue.....

Last edited by Zavattoni; 10/31/20 07:25 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.