Guys during Colombo reign as Boss, but made long before Joe Colombo became boss. Not much is known of them.

Michael Savino was Joe Colombo brother in law, and took over Colombos crew when Joe became boss. He was inefficient as a capo and was called Colombo lap dog. Whatever Joe was into, you could find Savino not far behind. He is always one 9f those mobsters I forget no matter what since there is nothing special about him. Demoted after Joe Colombo was shot with his crew being split between the Brancato and Persico crews. Passed away in the early 90s.

Nicoline Sorrentino served as Joe Colombos Consigliere for a short time after peace with the Gallo faction. Retired to Sicily in 1970 and passed away a few years later. Lived in Queens before 1920. Moved to Brooklyn where he ran a laundry service for Salvatore DiBella father of Thomas DiBella, running numbers, fencing stolen goods, suspected in a few crimes in vandalism. After the Castellammarese war remained silent or under the radar till about the mid 1950s when his name surfaced in a couple of investigations done by both Florida State Police and IRS. Most likely moved to Florida in the late 1930s. Close to many known Florida mobsters of different families. During the Gallo war was between New York and Florida. It is said Joe Profaci sought sanctuary at Sorrentino Florida home after the Gallo brothers tried to kidnap him. During that time period was back doing number running in Brooklyn with DeBenedetto and LaPonzina both soldiers in his crew, number running in Florida with Cammerata.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green