Originally Posted by mikeyballs211
Yeah i have to agree w Zavatoni moe is a good guy and hes been a good poster here for a long long time... and NYM i do love your site and u have good info but when u start defending these guys as good people or in this case someone who was involved in killing a cop you lose credibility.. we can all be interested in the mafia and mob stories which i def am, but to consider Fritzy or any of these guys good people is delusional.

Not an attack by any means just thought id throw my 2 cents in

---
Hello Zavattoni and Mikeyballs211. I completely agree with you about having a "give and take" on the forum. If you notice a few weeks back I even asked for everyone to please step it up and lets interact more on the forum. It's good for us all. Don Peppino agreed with me and he's been putting out some great content lately. So as far as that goes you're absolutely correct. And I do agree.

As far as "defending" mob guys. I was NOT defending Fritzy at all. We know he killed an innocent cop named Venditti and badly wounded his female partner. I think he should be hung by his balls for that. Stupid! Completely unnecessary, and a waste of life for no reason. (both theirs AND his) because Fritzy forfeited his freedom from that. He got tortured by law enforcement for the rest of his days. And I don't blame them for busting his balls either..... BAD, BAD move he made! Period! There is NO excusing it.

All I'm saying is that I do not believe his intent was on killing a cop. Thats all..... I believe had he really known it was two cops he was shooting at he would NOT have shot them. He fucked up big time. I think he thought he was shooting a stick-up guy. Thats all!

PS: I also just happen to have 3 cousins who are in law enforcement (2 on the NYPD - one was a detective), and the other was ATF. So nobody has more empathy for police than I do. Don't mistake my take on wiseguys with any negative connotations with cops (unless they are scumbag dishonest cops who hang innocent people up on false charges, then I say fuck em). OK.
---------
Lastly... our friend "Moe".

If you look at the thread here that he first posted up earlier today, Moe got nasty immediately and called ALL my articles and info I provide to this forum as shit, and I quote him here as follows: MOE SAID "Complete and utter bullshit as always, NYMafia"
----------
Now fellas. I have a question for you ok? Did you see ME jump bad at him first? NO correct? Did you see me call him out and say anything bad to him initially? NO correct?

The comment that I posted up was about another subject matter altogether, and I wasn't referencing Moe at all. Am I right here? So how was I hurting Moe? The short answer is that I was minding my own business correct?

My response was only in defense after what he said about me. And it hasn't been the first time either. Moe has been very nasty to me and my partner in the past. For no good reason as far as I can see.

There is a way to disagree with another forum member without getting nasty. Am I right here? Please correct me if I'm wrong about this. ok?

In all the hundreds of posts NYMafia had ever posted, and all the bantering back and forth between myself and other posters such as you guys. Have I ever once gotten nasty with anyone? ..... I believe that answer would have to be a "No".

99.9% of all our interactions have been really nice IMO. Do you agree?

So why is Moe so nasty? Is it my fault that I chose to defend myself?

Please explain If I'm missing anything here ok

Last edited by NYMafia; 10/26/20 07:31 PM.