Originally Posted by Dob_Peppino
Originally Posted by Turnbull
NYM: Speaking of Philly, have you ever done a bio on Harry the Hump? He was a real ballsy guy.

I second that!. I think the cast of characters in the history of the Philly mob, is definitely worthy of the full NYmafia treatment IMO. Maybe some of the guys in the forum can help them out with the research?
1.) Angelo Bruno
2.) Marco Reginelli
3.) Joe Rugnetta
4.) Natz Denaro
5.) The Piccolo Brothers
6.) Harry the Hunchback Riccobene
7.) Skinny Razor Di Tullo
8.) Pete Casella
9.) Tony Bananas Caponigro
10.) Nicky Scarfo
11.) Santo Idone
12.) Johnny keys Simone
13.) Phil Testa and Salvie Testa
15.) Phil Leonetti (I don't know if they do bios on informants ha)
16.) The Merlinos
17.) John Stanfa

And a lot of interesting lesser known (for philly standards because even some of the listed guys are unknown as well)
1.) Patsy Massi
2.) Blinky Palermo
3.) Peter Maggio
4.) Alfred Iezza
5.) Chickie Narducci
Boy did Philadelphia have some interesting and underrated Mafiosi

Its just a thought.

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by hoodlum
RE: Ny MAFIA...I love ur posts & I luv ur site....but ....it seems sadly 2 me that this site is dyin' without ur posts & contributions..u r merging this site w/ urs?.....Don't worry by my shorthand...I'm far from UNeducated...I just like 2 b quick & down 2 the point...I am a well read Irish Catholic who has some ties dating back 2 my father up till still occasionally now....I Don't condone O.C........what I'm trying 2 say is that ....why do u focus on primarily the 5 families , when u clearly have knowledge of a little farther west( ala) Phila.......please expand ur research & help a old head out ....I like 2 hear about some old buddies (or should I say assoc.DEAL?

---
Hi Hoodlum. Thank you for the compliment. But I don't follow the rest of your message? Are you asking if ButtonGuys of The New York Mafia is merging with GBB forum?

I do agree that my partner and I are a little surprised that this forum's members don't seem to have any researchers or article contributors as other forums do. Why is that? Hollander, Gangster report and NYM seem to be the only people steadily contributing to this forum. A few others do contribute occasionally but there is no steady tempo here. Why? Thats sad.

I do suggest others step forward and beef up the content on this forum. Otherwise slowly but surely GBB will fade. And we don't want that do we?
-----
Also, as far as Philly goes as you asked. I will be focusing on that city and its historical mafia aspects in the future. But they continue to have so much to write that I'm avoiding it presently. Too many other projects I'm in the middle of before tackling that one.

Before I'm done we'll try and hit every single crew in the country the best we can ok? Lol

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...